10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The Little Coffee Shop~
Ola Martin
post Mar 18 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

The passed weeks me and a couple of friends made a lost animation. It took some time, but it turned out really well.
Too bad for you non-norwegian understanding people, it's in Norwegian.
here's a link anyway. It's called "Fortapt", lost in norwegian. biggrin.gif

Edit: I don't drink coffe, I'll take some cake
*eating cake*

This post has been edited by Ola Martin: Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 18 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ola Martin @ Mar 18 2006, 01:13 PM)
The passed weeks me and a couple of friends made a lost animation. It took some time, but it turned out really well.
Too bad for you non-norwegian understanding people, it's in Norwegian.
here's a link anyway. It's called "Fortapt", lost in norwegian. biggrin.gif

Edit: I don't drink coffe, I'll take some cake
*eating cake*

Well, I'm no Norwegian (I just play one on t.v tongue.gif) but I did watch. Understood, umm, six wordsish. Cool use of lego people and various lego paraphinalia.

Man, I still have to buy a new video card and have it installed. I have the place to buy it and the person to install it in mind, but never the time or ability to get the video card. Oh well, I'll probably get it all done today or tomorrow. If not, later because of the fact that I can't believe Oblivion is coming so soon makes the wait easier.

*Pours coffee on cake to kill two birds with one stone*

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 18 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

HAHA...since I'm a norwegian, I understood everythin.

I must say youmade a genious version of Lost, and lego men....give my compliments to the oth3er creators Ola...I loved

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 18 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Mar 18 2006, 06:20 PM)
Well, I'm no Norwegian (I just play one on t.v tongue.gif) but I did watch. Understood, umm, six wordsish. Cool use of lego people and various lego paraphinalia.

Thanks, good some non-norwegianunderstanding people likes it too

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 18 2006, 06:47 PM)
HAHA...since I'm a norwegian, I understood everythin.

I must say youmade a genious version of Lost, and lego men....give my compliments to the oth3er creators Ola...I loved

I shall, thanks to you too

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Mar 19 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

So, I just had a party.

The damages:

Two small windows, not broken, the frames were torn off and they were stolen.

My headphones were stolen.

My dad threw an unbelievably heavy tantrum, like really bad, like sooooo bad, like that was the part in the sitcom where the scene ends just as the father is about to start screaming.

An entire day spent alone cleaning, working myself until exhaustion, and at the end passing out.

A broken waffle iron.

So worth it.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 20 2006, 01:27 AM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Mar 19 2006, 10:44 PM)
So, I just had a party.

The damages:

Two small windows, not broken, the frames were torn off and they were stolen.

My headphones were stolen.

My dad threw an unbelievably heavy tantrum, like really bad, like sooooo bad, like that was the part in the sitcom where the scene ends just as the father is about to start screaming.

An entire day spent alone cleaning, working myself until exhaustion, and at the end passing out.

A broken waffle iron.
So worth it.

Someone stole the glass of your windows? Why? What is this demand on windows that they are now worth stealing?

Well, My computer will be back from the shop Monday, Tuesday or possibly Friday. Then, I shall use it to enjoy Oblivion. Man is that new video card going to help my heap of ju... computer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Thadeous
post Mar 20 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #27

Associate

Man I never had parties at my own place, why mess it up ? That sucks, anyhow, less than 24 hours for me now, cant believe its been almost a year to wait for one game ... its sad

--------------------
Game Over Man, Game Over !
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Mar 20 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

Aye, that is is. I've waited forever, and now it's finally paying off :]

Of course, somebody who just carouses into the store and goes "Oh, this Oblivion game looks nice" get's it on the same day that someone (like me) who goes "0mG 1 c4n'7 w417 f0r 08L1v10n!!1/1/!!. 0nlY tW0 y34rZ t0 G0!1!?/1/!11!1"

Every time I have a party at my friend Nate's the remotes ALWAYS go missing. Most the time (drunk) people steal it. We need like... a lockbox.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Mar 20 2006, 03:42 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 20 2006, 03:57 AM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

I just learned that my computer won't run oblivion.

Looks like my social life will still be intact.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Neela
post Mar 20 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #30

Finder
Group Icon

If you live in the northeastern US and need an excuse to stay home tomorrow, there looks to be a pretty big winter storm coming tonight.

Everyone be safe when going to pick up your game or hope it doesn't delay UPS/fedex to much.

+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 20 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

I almost stabbed that guy at EB games . . .

He told me that they won't have OB till friday. I'm pissed.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 20 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #32

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Channler @ Mar 20 2006, 09:29 PM)
I almost stabbed that guy at EB games . . .

He told me that they won't have OB till friday. I'm pissed.

Friday? And I thought 23rd for the CE was dumb, but thats just bad buisness.

Well, computer will soon be ready for Oblivion. Viva waiting for the very last moment!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Neela
post Mar 20 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #33

Finder
Group Icon

Well... It won't be long now and I must say my excitement is really high!

I am sure I will be taking a bit of a hiatus for while when it arrives.

I just have this to say..... Going to post it here since I don't think a new thread for it is warranted or unprohibited smile.gif

Fourscore and seven weeks ago Bethedsa announced, upon this Earth, a new world,
conceived in Cyrodiil and dedicated to the proposition that PC and X360 would be created equal.

We were once engaged in a great waiting, testing whether our patience, or our expectations so conceived and
so dedicated, can long endure. I now post on a great website of that wait. I have come to dedicate
my post on it, as a temporary farewell for those who waited here, that our wait is now over.

This we may, in all propriety do. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate,
we cannot hallow, this site. The brave men and women, posters and lurkers, who visited here, have hallowed it,
far above our poor power to edit or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say
here; while we will never forget why we were here.

It is rather for us the fans, we here must be dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that from
these honored bytes we take increased devotion to that cause for which Bethesda here gave the last full
measure of devotion--that we here highly resolve that these virtual lands shall not have been coded in vain, that
this Tamriel shall have a new birth of freedom, and this great game of the people, by the people,
for the people shall not perish from this earth.

Ok so I stole most of that from another famous address... wink.gif

I had alot of fun and interesting times here over the months.... and I hope to see the site again in a few weeks when I come out for sunshine. See you then!
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 21 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Neela @ Mar 20 2006, 03:38 PM)
Well... It won't be long now and I must say my excitement is really high!

I am sure I will be taking a bit of a hiatus for while when it arrives.

I just have this to say..... Going to post it here since I don't think a new thread for it is warranted or unprohibited smile.gif
Fourscore and seven weeks ago Bethedsa announced, upon this Earth, a new world,
conceived in Cyrodiil and dedicated to the proposition that PC and X360 would be created equal.

We were once engaged in a great waiting, testing whether our patience, or our expectations so conceived and
so dedicated, can long endure. I now post on a great website of that wait. I have come to dedicate
my post on it, as a temporary farewell for those who waited here, that our wait is now over.

This we may, in all propriety do. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate,
we cannot hallow, this site. The brave men and women, posters and lurkers, who visited here, have hallowed it,
far above our poor power to edit  or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say
here; while we will never forget why we were here.

It is rather for us the fans, we here must be dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that from
these honored bytes we take increased devotion to that cause for which Bethesda here gave the last full
measure of devotion--that we here highly resolve that these virtual lands shall not have been coded in vain, that
this Tamriel shall have a new birth of freedom, and this great game of the people, by the people,
for the people shall not perish from this earth.
Ok so I stole most of that from another famous address... wink.gif

I had alot of fun and interesting times here over the months.... and I hope to see the site again in a few weeks when I come out for sunshine.   See you then!

That sucks Neela, we all will miss you terribly:sad:verysad.gif:sad:sad:verysad.gif I will still have a scoial life for atleast another week becasue i need to upgrade my computer.Does anyone know how much the stratedgy guide.

edit: does anyone know how much the guide will cost.

This post has been edited by 1234king: Mar 21 2006, 05:40 AM

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Mar 21 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

THE WEBSITE CHANGED

The wait is over, we have reached the end of the beginning, and now the real story begins. I've waited for a year and a half, so I damn well better be playing for 3.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 22 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #36

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Mar 21 2006, 10:31 PM)
THE WEBSITE CHANGED

The wait is over, we have reached the end of the beginning, and now the real story begins.  I've waited for a year and a half, so I damn well better be playing for 3.

Aye! The wait is over and the revolution has come!Pick up your mouses and keyboards, crank up the sound on thine speakers and get ready for the climax of this site! Behold the change into Chorrol.com!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Mar 23 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #37

Finder
Group Icon

<---- Yay! Lookie lookie, I got my first oblivion gate! biggrin.gif

Oh sigh, I guess I'm bored of waiting so I'm writing this spammy thread..

No, wait, I know a discussion! tongue.gif

Is it only me or is the new name of the site just perfect? It makes the whole place that has been almost like a home really a home! I can't think of anything better than Chorrol really, it also seems like the most pleasant and peaceful town of the entire Cyrodiil! (I bet it will be now biggrin.gif) Way to go stargelman!

(Ah, I just noticed you even get your own "house"! The "myChorrol" section is lovely, with 5Mb of storage were we can store all our loot! tongue.gif)

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 23 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

I couldnt agree less with Bo...he said it all.....and well in the game, I havent even started on the mainquests...I'm just wandering around searching dungeons and ruins...oh and I must say the city of Chorrol is my favourite..biggrin.gifsmile.gif...thanks for making this cite to us starge..goodjob.gifgoodjob.gifgoodjob.gif

And please accept this cake.gif...I made itmyself...and there is more cake.gif for the rest of you...enjoy it while they last laugh.gif

*serves cake, tea, chocholate chip, coffee, crackers with cheese, and many other fine edible stuffs*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 23 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 23 2006, 12:58 PM)
I couldnt agree less with Bo...he said it all.....and well in the game, I havent even started on the mainquests...I'm just wandering around searching dungeons and ruins...oh and I must say the city of Chorrol is my favourite..biggrin.gifsmile.gif...thanks for making this cite to us starge..goodjob.gifgoodjob.gifgoodjob.gif

And please accept this cake.gif...I made itmyself...and there is more cake.gif for the rest of you...enjoy it while they last laugh.gif

*serves cake, tea, chocholate chip, coffee, crackers with cheese, and many other fine edible stuffs*

Cry, i'm jealous of you all.... I am going to get it tommorow.... and even then, my computer *might* handle the game....

I probley wont start the MQ right away, I will go exploring buff up before I try to thrpw myself against the Deadra sphears.

PS is Chorrol the new Balmora? as in one of the most popular cities

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 23 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #40

Knower
Group Icon

erg, i probably wont be getting the game for a while because im grounded. why you ask... lets just say unspeakable act of evil.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:19 PM