Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Breaking the Dawn, How about being really evil?
Colonel Mustard
post Apr 26 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Right, I had an idea for a kickass Oblivion mod. Now, as we all know, you are offered the option of joining the Mythic Dawn cult when you go to get the Amulet of Kings, but once you have you can't actually do anything with the cult.

Well I want to change that.

I propose a radical and insane mod idea that will massively change Oblivion's storyline-a chance to follow the dark path of daedra worship and bring about the doom of all creation.

This will be big, and entire alternate storyline for Oblivion. I'm thinking along the lines of leading daedric assaults on cities, assassinations of important figures such as Martin, Jauffre, or High Chancellor Ocato (or could he be an inside man... tongue.gif ). The quest would be an alternative storyline to Oblivion's, one where, while you can do jobs for the guilds and so forth, there will be a finalised ending when Mehrunes Dagon takes over the world and rewards your character with immortality in Paradise.

And of course, you can then use that kick boat armour the Mythic Dawn all have.

Anyway, the problem is that I have no idea how to write quests or stuff like that-I don't even know how to select a master file on the Oblivion Construction Set! So I need to gather together a team of people willing to help me with this, who can write scripts, create quests and NPCs and perhaps make some textures for new weapons (though I'm unsure as to whether or not that's necessary). While I can lend a hand on the more creative stuff, such as quest ideas and voiceovers and writing stats for weapons, my modding skills, as mentioned earlier, are fairly limited, but I'll try and learn as I go along.

So, anybody interested?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:29 PM