Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout 4 - no spoilers, Are the rumors true?
SubRosa
post Mar 16 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #401

Councilor
Group Icon

I discovered something else about Home Plate. You cannot dismiss companions there. Hecate just met Codsworth and had him help clearing out Sanctuary Hills. Afterward she dismissed him, thinking he could be her new robo-butler back home. But Home Plate does not show up on the list of places you can send a dismissed companion to.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cain
post Mar 16 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #402

Mouth
Group Icon

Dang, I never realized that. I rarely buy it, though, and usually end up with Starlight or Taffington as my home base.

--------------------
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 16 2017, 06:09 PM
Post #403

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 16 2017, 11:15 AM) *

I discovered something else about Home Plate. You cannot dismiss companions there. Hecate just met Codsworth and had him help clearing out Sanctuary Hills. Afterward she dismissed him, thinking he could be her new robo-butler back home. But Home Plate does not show up on the list of places you can send a dismissed companion to.

Khajiit doesn't really like Homeplate. Sure it's convenient to DCM, but the full settlements offer much more freedom to set its layout however you want. That's why Khajiit likes Hangman's. It's reasonably close to DC and has a compact area that is easy to fortify. Perfect spot for an inner-city outpost (though admittedly too small for a main base, imo).

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Mar 16 2017, 06:10 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 17 2017, 01:48 AM
Post #404

Councilor
Group Icon

I just found out that you can use Chem Stations that are underwater! Hecate was at Thicket Excavations, when it was still filled with water. She swam over the chem station and built some ammo (thanks to a mod). Then she shut off the leaks and swam back out. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 17 2017, 02:11 AM
Post #405

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 16 2017, 07:48 PM) *

I just found out that you can use Chem Stations that are underwater! Hecate was at Thicket Excavations, when it was still filled with water. She swam over the chem station and built some ammo (thanks to a mod). Then she shut off the leaks and swam back out. laugh.gif

Lol

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

21 Pages V « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2017 - 11:25 AM