Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Saga of Joan of Arkay, A Morrowind Main Quest Story
Renee
post Jul 18 2021, 06:14 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Each event is preceded by prophecy, but without the event, there is no hero.

In the waning years before the end of the third era of Tamriel, a prisoner was born on an uncertain day, from uncertain parents. To most, she was ignorant of the role she was to play in that country's coming history.

"They have taken you from the Cyrodiil prison, first by carriage, then by boat. To east and to Morrowind. Fear not, for you shall be watched. You shall be chosen... "

16th of Last Seed, 3rd Era, Year 427

IPB Image

..."Wake up!"....

The lady from Cyrodiil squinted her eyes. Someone was peering at her through the gloom.

"Wake up!" said the voice. The voice of a Dunmer, for sure. "Why are you here?" asked the voice. "Are you with us?"

The smell of rotted wood permeated the air. The lady felt a gentle rocking as she got up off the floor. She wrinkled her face. Was she on a boat?

"That's right, stand up," said the voice. And now that she was standing, the lady could see she had been spoken to by a Dunmer. "You were dreaming," he said in a gravelly voice. "What's your name?"

"Joan. Of Cyrodiil," said she.

"Well, not even last night's storms could wake you," he replied. "I heard them say landfall was made last night." He was standing before her without a shirt on, Joan could see. "We've reached Morrowind, I'm sure and certain they will let us go."

"Who ... shall let us go?" Joan was bleary.

"Quiet. Here comes the guard."

An Imperial soldier was approaching from somewhere up deck. Joan could hear his footsteps clonking along. He made his way down a set of stairs on the far side of the boat, and toward the Dunmer and Joan.

"This is where you get off," said the Imperial with a regal sort of voice. "Now. Come with me."

Joan hesitated, trying to remember what happened. Why she was .... here ... on this boat. And not on the boat with the others. The others from Cyrodiil.

"You'd better do what they say," warned the Dunmer with no shirt.

"Hoy there," Joan called to the guard. "Have I been placed into some manner of custody?"

"You'd better do what they say," warned the Dunmer with no shirt, for the second time.

So Joan did. She followed the Imperial through the ship's dim lower hull. Noticed hammocks, crates, and barrels. She then walked cautiously up the ship's ladder, giving one last look back to the far alcove, where she'd awoken a few moments ago. Finally, she moved through the ship's mid-deck hold, which was brighter and a tad more pleasant than its lower section. Candles, and places to eat.

"Get yourself up on deck and lets keep this as civil as possible," the Imperial growled.

"Yessir," Joan answered. "Ehm. Perhaps this is a case of mistaken identity," she spoke to the Imperial, but didn't dare look at him. She said a quick prayer to superior powers before climbing upon the ship's upper deck.

mid-afternoon
Unsure what had happened, Joan was expecting she was about to walk from the ship's inside straight into some sort witch hunt. She'd walk on deck, and be surrounded by accusers, or some such. Because that's the way she felt, at the moment. Things were not right. She was in some sort of trouble, perhaps. Had to be mistaken identity, though. Had to be.

But this was not the case. Her fears would be allayed.

"This is where they want you," said a man, a Redguard, who was standing ondeck. "Head down to the dock and into the census office."

At this point, Joan noticed three things at once.

1). She was not under any sort of arrest. This was obvious, since she was not bound.

2). She was not about to be accused of anything.

3). She had made it to Vvardenfell.

Joan had boarded the wrong boat, for sure. But she had also successfully made it to her destination, somehow. The weather was balmy. She could see gigantic mushroom trees standing way off in the distance. Finally, the silt strider standing off to the side of whatever town she was in made this area no mistake. Only one place on Tamriel could support those types of flora.

"But what has happened to the others? Where are the rest of my priory?" she asked.

"Let's go," said the Redguard impatiently, ignoring her concerns. "Move it along."

She began to move off the boat. Onto a small bridge, which led to a dock, which led to a Tudor-styled building. So this was Vvardenfell, but the town she was in had Imperial influence. A second guard greeted her as she neared him. Unlike the others so far, he seemed pleasant, maybe even pleased to see Joan.

"You finally arrived but our records don't show from where," he said.

"Cyrodiil. Cheydinhal, as a fact of matter. I am Joan from Cheydinhal."

"Great," the guard said in his pleasant voice. "I'm sure you'll fit right in. Now follow me up to the office."

Joan did so, slowly. If the others did not make it, did this mean her quest within Vvardenfell would not be granted?

"Head on in," said the guard, and so Joan of Cheydinhal did so. It was not as though she really had any choice in the matter.

-------------------

Joan of Arkay Chargen Sheet

Joan in Seyda Neen

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 6 2021, 12:46 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
18 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
Lopov
post Jul 18 2021, 07:18 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Welcome to Vvardenfell, Nerevarine Joan!

Looks like we're about to witness what was going on with Joan before the events of Cyrodiil, that is, before she was called the Joan of Arkay.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 18 2021, 10:23 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

Aww neat, it is Joan before the Akray? Is she going to do the Nine Divines questline in the game?

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 19 2021, 06:02 AM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Great beginning. Will Joan be reunited with her priory tour group? Will Joan bring down the Tribunal like a house of cards in hurricane? Stay tuned for the answers to these and other questions as Joan of Cyrodiil travels the island of Vvardenfell.

"But really, I got on the wrong ship, I tell you."

"Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. Move it along."

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 19 2021, 01:13 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

Fixed the numerous spelling errors in that opening tale. rolleyes.gif I wrote that a couple months ago, and just posted yesterday without having my glasses on!

Yes, that is Joan before she became associated with Arkay. In 2013 after I bought all the DLC on Xbox, the first question I asked is "what is the REAL reason she gets Battlehorn Castle for free?" unsure.gif And eventually the answer came--she already has some Fame from whatever she's about to do in Morrowind.

Rosa: yes, she'll be doing anything "goody" in this game. So Imperial Cult, Imperial Knights... the sky's open for Joanie. smile.gif And I'm going to write it all up.

macole: Ha ha yeah, that is true about there being a long 'line' of of others going through that Census Office. "Whatever... move along....." laugh.gif We'll see more of that in the next update.

Funny thing about this game is I don't know what's to come. Some of my characters on Xbox did Fighters Guild and Mages Guild already, and some of the Imperial stuff, but I barely have touched any of the Houses. So I'm sort of blind (which is a good thing).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pseron Wyrd
post Jul 19 2021, 03:09 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 19 2021, 08:13 AM) *

Some of my characters on Xbox did Fighters Guild and Mages Guild already, and some of the Imperial stuff, but I barely have touched any of the Houses. So I'm sort of blind (which is a good thing).

Have any of them done the main quest yet? Personally I think Morrowind's main quest is the best main quest Bethesda has ever done.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 19 2021, 03:23 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pseron Wyrd @ Jul 19 2021, 10:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 19 2021, 08:13 AM) *

Some of my characters on Xbox did Fighters Guild and Mages Guild already, and some of the Imperial stuff, but I barely have touched any of the Houses. So I'm sort of blind (which is a good thing).

Have any of them done the main quest yet? Personally I think Morrowind's main quest is the best main quest Bethesda has ever done.

Nope. smile.gif One of them, Sir Galarad, delivered the package to Caius. But he was a character on Xbox and my Xbox disc began glitching last year. So now I'm on PC, which is really awesome. Anyway, this will be my first time doing the Morrowind MQ and so I'm pretty excited about it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 31 2021, 11:15 PM
Post #8

Councilor
Group Icon

IPB Image

Joan of Cheydinhal walks into Seyda Neen's Census and Excise Office building, where she finds herself in a warm and somewhat dark room full of rugs and wall-hangings. A hearth had been lit in a far corner. Inside this office are a couple of others: an older gentleman, and yet another guard.

"Ah yes!" the older man's voice squeaks. "We've been expecting you."

"Have you?" Joan wonders why.

"You'll have to be recorded before you are officially released. We'll need some information. There are a few ways we can do this and the choice.... is... yours."

Blessed man. Joan of Cheydinal is finally able to tell somebody why she had come to Vvardenfell, and how it seemed things had gone terribly wrong.

She had been a student and a squire-in-training, as well as an acolyte for the Chapel of Arkay in Cheydinhal. Joan had received some training in the skills of swordplay, and use of a shield. She had also expanded into magical schooling. By the age of 13 she had had a virtuous childhood, and was talented in a variety of arts and magics, as well as combat. Her youth had been a busy one. As she neared the age of 18, Joan's ultimate goal was to become a full-fledged paladin. A holy knight in service of the Nine. She seemed to be most interested specifically with Arkay.

Part of her regimented training was to go off to the province of her choice. Here she'd engage in 'holy work', whatever it may be. She and a group of others were going to travel to Morrowind. Last thing she remembers was falling asleep on the boat they'd all boarded, back in Anvil. What is all this talk of being a prisoner? She does not know.

"Very good," the census officer says, not committing himself to her past. To him, she's just another citizen, moving into Vvardenfell. "The letter we received said you were born under a certain sign," he says. "And what would that be?"

"I am of the Ritual," answers Joan. "Trained in the arts restoring oneself, and of ridding the evils of undead, especially."

"Interesting. Now before I stamp these papers, make sure this information is correct."

Joan of Cheydinhal reads her census documents a few moments, and nods. "I suppose this shall do."

"Very well," he said, dipping his stamp in hot wax, and then placing its mark upon her immigration papers.

"Maybe 'tis the Nine's way to have guided me here," Joan speaks to no one in particular. "And perhaps there is a reason."

"Show your papers to the captain to gain your release," the census taker says impatiently.

Joan realizes she's not alone. There are plenty of others behind her, waiting their turn to also file into the census office, and continue onto the mainland. Others of all types and races. Joan scans their faces, but none of them are familiar. None of them are the fellow acolytes or priests from her chapel.

She presses ahead, moving out of the census office, and into another quarters. Here she speaks to one final man. An Imperial. "First let me take your identification papers," he tells her. "Thank you. Word of your arrival has only reached me yesterday."

"It has?"

"I am Sellus Gravius. But my background is not important. I am here to welcome you to Morrowind."

"Are you now? And you know of my coming? Well, these are good things," she muses.

"I don't know why you're here," he admits. "Or why you were released from prison and shipped here."

"Eh, no sir," Joan interrupts shyly. "I was never in prison, of this I am sure."

"But your Authorization comes directly from Emperor Uriel Septim VII himself," he tells her, shrugging, as if to say she was in the right place, whatever her past may have been. "And I don't need to know any more than that. When you leave this office, you are a free ... err.. woman. But before you go, I have instructions about your duties. Instructions from the Emperor."

Sellus Gravius gives Joan the package which would begin the changes, which would cause a new destiny to unfold in the future of Morrowind. Joan is told to head to a town called Balmora, where she'd bring the package to a man named Caius Cosades. From there, she'd be told what to do next.

---------------

Note: at the very end, Sellus's dialog only includes speaking to a male. "you are a free man..." so I changed that. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 9 2021, 12:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 6 2021, 06:08 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Joan realizes she's not alone. There are plenty of others behind her, waiting their turn to also file into the census office, and continue onto the mainland. Others of all types and races. Joan scans their faces, but none of them are familiar. None of them are the fellow acolytes or priests from her chapel.

I really like this imaginary roleplay touch. goodjob.gif

So Joan is now a free man, I mean woman, and she can wander around freely. I hope that she'll pay a visit to Caius Cosades, whether soon or in the future. It's worth it. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lena Wolf
post Aug 6 2021, 09:06 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh wow - how did I miss this?! Joan has gone to Morrowind!! <applause> biggrin.gif

--------------------
"What is life's greatest illusion?"
"Innocence, my brother."

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 6 2021, 10:18 PM
Post #11

Ancient
Group Icon

I love that Joan of Arkay Cheydinhal is a paladin in training rather than a prisoner. In any case she is now a free... woman. Time to go do some good!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 8 2021, 10:34 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

Aw, thanks for your kind words, all three of you. Hug_emoticon.gif Hug_emoticon.gif Hug_emoticon.gif

Rosa: While I am gaming with goody Joan, I also switch off between Ana Khannda and Hera Ticch, both of whom are displaying occasional acts of Evilness. emot-ninja1.gif In this way, my gaming diet is both balanced, and nutritious. *lips licks, I mean licks lips*

Lena: I'll be writing up the entire Morrowind Main Quest, almost 20 entire years after the rest of the gaming world. It'll pretty much be a blind effort for me, and everyone tells me MW's MQ is really outstanding, so I'm looking forward to it. smile.gif The Joan who appears in these stories is a younger, greener, less experienced Joan who appears sometimes in Oblivion screenshots. Again, she's the one who received Battlehorn Castle in my gameworld, so the question is Why did she get such a grandiose place to live? How did she get it??? Well, that's two questions. whistling.gif

I know you have expressed interest in Morrowind as well. smile.gif Your current PC should run this game, I think, with or without upgraded card.

Lopov: Yes, it occurred to me that all of our characters, Ninmenda for you, along with your Brother Haryon, my Ana Khannda, Igodah Go^Pe, Armand Hammer, Yor Azzizmyne, Sir Galraad.... I mean, the list goes on and on, all of them had to start here. In a roleplay sense, it's definitely easier to explain them all deboarding a ship than getting rescued by the Emperor, right? biggrin.gif

Anyway, today's update is really short. Some of these are shorties, which is nice from my perspective. In fact, my comments to y'all are already longer than today's update! indifferent.gif Grab a mug to drink if you wish, maybe some popcorn, but by the time it's warmed and microwaved, you'll probably already be done!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last Seed 16, 3rd Era, Year 427

Day: 2

IPB Image

Joan of Arkay spends most of this day walking outside of Seyda Neen. Like many impoverished adventurers before and after, hither and yon, her first task is to earn money, so she can hopefully improve her gear. And this means performing menial tasks. Seyda Neen hasn't got any job openings for a smith, the lighthouse already has its keeper, so Joan's only current option is to briefly become a gatherer, and a hunter of nuisance creatures. Picking ingredients such as leaves and mushrooms, and killing the occasional rat, mudcrab, or kwama forager.

She had received extensive training in swordplay back home, but had never actually done any adventuring before, not on her own, anyway. So each new nuisance creature she fought was a new set of lessons to learn. How should she slash at the mudcrab's chitin armor? Or was it better to stab? Little things like this, which seemed inconsequential during her training, seemed to matter a lot here in the real world.

However, this sort of ignoble combat does bring in more than one might expect. By the end of the day Joan returns to Seyda Neen's Tradehouse, and earns a total of 55 gold from the various mushrooms, leaves, and flowers she'd picked. With this money she buys herself a shield made of iron, and a pair of matching iron gauntlets, as well. Not bad for a day's work.

The previous night she also did find a place to stay. In the cellar of the Census office was a bedroll she could sleep upon for free. So she does so now, wondering if she'll ever get homesick. So far, she hasn't found any sweetrolls to eat, nor pints of milk to wash them down with.

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 9 2021, 12:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lena Wolf
post Aug 8 2021, 10:54 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 8 2021, 10:34 PM) *

I know you have expressed interest in Morrowind as well. smile.gif Your current PC should run this game, I think, with or without upgraded card.

Oh, I plan to try Moroblivion! rolleyes.gif I like to be able to jump back and forth within the same game. Why? The immm... thing. wink.gif

So far, she hasn't found any sweetrolls to eat, nor pints of milk to wash it down with.

Oh that's ROUGH! No sweetrolls! sad.gif

--------------------
"Innocence, my brother."

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 9 2021, 04:12 AM
Post #14

Ancient
Group Icon

Joan is a poor working stiff doing all the grunt work. Mudcrabs! Ugly creatures!

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Aug 9 2021, 05:03 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 8 2021, 04:34 PM) *

She had received extensive training in swordplay back home, but had never actually done any adventuring before, not on her own, anyway. So each new nuisance creature she fought was a new set of lessons to learn. How should she slash at the mudcrab's chitin armor? Or was it better to stab? Little things like this, which seemed inconsequential during her training, seemed to matter a lot here in the real world.

A great approach to Morrowind combat. Training in the yard does not equal battle experience.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 14 2021, 02:10 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah, I know what you all mean... grunt work is grunt work, and I feel a tad impatient to get into the meat of the game. Fortunately mudcrabs & other nuisance creatures aren't as bad as I've heard. I've read so many accounts of getting killed by "that first mudcrab in Seyda Neen", yet over many characters I've rolled, it hasn't been that bad. As long as the character uses a weapon or spell from their Major Skills, and their Fatigue is near full, these beasties don't stand much chance.

Crap. I am posting this next update out of order, I think. rolleyes.gif The nuisance creature one should come after this one I'm about to post. laugh.gif Oh well. From here on, they will be in order, or should be.

-------------------------

Last Seed 16, 3rd Era, Year 427

Day 1

Seyda Neen is a small but busy place. Joan needs to learn what sort of facilities the village contains: places to stay, places to buy and sell, and so on. Several Imperial guards stroll the place's middle area. A wood elf wearing proper common clothes steps around and near to Joan. And so is somebody who looks to be a red-haired Nord.

A perfect Imperial-influenced setting, in other words. Composed, and cosmopolitan.

"What assistance do you need?" asks an elder Altmer.

Perfect. "My name is Joan of Cyrodiil, and I do possess some wonders about this village before me. Might there be a place one, such as myself, might consider rest?"

"I haven't seen your Breton face before," says the Altmer. "Would you like a little advice? Or are you looking for someone in particular?"

"A place to stay, seems upmost."

"Get food and sundries from Arrille's Tradehouse," says the Altmer. "That's where you'll find anyone who offers training. Not much else in the way of services in this damp little squat."

"I see. Your assistance has been most helpful," Joan smiles nervously. Apparently there is no place to stay, here in Seyda Neen. "And you are?"

"I am Eldafire, commoner," said the Altmer.

And so it is that Eldafire the commoner was the first person Joan of Arkay meets, once free of the Census Office, here in Vvardenfell.

Mid Afternoon
Joan walks into Arrielle's Tradehouse. As she does so, she has the look of any ordinary peasant. Shabby clothes. A bag hanging from her back, which hasn't got much inside. On her person she carries these things...

an iron daggar
a cotton, tan-colored shirt
trousers of burlap cover her legs
a pair of shoes, noting special
one loaf of bread

She also carries the package for the man in Balmora named Caius, whoever he may be. She has 87 gold pieces, and a magical healing ring.

First order of business is to upgrade her weapon, and Arrille has a rather broad selection. Joan spends 20 gold on an iron shortsword. She also buys a pair of fur boots (10 gold) and replaces her tan trousers with some greaves of iron (44). After these purchases she has just 11 gold to her name. Would this be enough to make it to Balmora?

She spends the rest of the day moseying around Seyda Neen. Speaking to its residents, as any good holy knight-in-training should do.

--------------------------

Joan the Commoner

Lighthouse Scene

Notes: She discovered that the magical ring she'd found earlier belonged to the town's wood elf, whose name was Fargoth, and gave this to him. Some of my characters keep the ring, others like Joan do the 'right' thing, and give it back to its rightful owner.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 14 2021, 06:37 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Lighthouse Scene is a wonderful screenshot!

Good luck to Joan on her way to Balmora. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 15 2021, 05:54 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

Gracias Lopov. cake.gif I'll just go ahead and post the next update, kind of eager for some action! viking.gif

Last Seed 18, 3rd Era, Year 427

Day: 3

IPB Image

On the third day of her stay within Seyda Neen, Joan discovers Addamasartus. This is a cave just outside the village. She heads there, then walks into the cave saying "Hallo?" She's then surprised to find herself attacked by a fearsome female bandit wielding a blade! Joan is not ready for this sort of melee. She backs out of the cave, after taking minor damage to her person.

Back in Seyda Neen, one of the guards informs her that the cave is not an area of any sort of good will. It's not a serviceable place where ores get mined, then carted off for smelting. No, it's dangerous in there, not a good place for a peasant, or an acolyte such as herself!

... But then the guard stops, and takes note of Joan's attire. A day ago she'd been walking around carrying nothing but common clothes and a cheap knife. Now she is wearing actual armor pieces.

"What can you say about the dwellers in the cave outside of town?" Joan asks the guard. "I made my way within, yet was caused an affront by one of its residents."

"If someone attacks you first, you have the right to defend yourself," the guard answers. "If someone DOESN'T attack you first, you're going to break the law if you attack him. Or her."

"Sha'nt be any concern," Joan says to the guard. "I am a devout follower of the Nine, as well as the law."

The guard also informs Joan that the cave, known as Addamasartus, has been a haven for skooma suppliers, and is rumored to contain prisoners. "If you want to improve a skill you're terrible at," the guard also says, "it's worth paying for a little training, just to get you started. Sure, you can teach yourself, but it can be slow and frustrating."

Not a problem for Joan. She had been well-trained with shortswords and shields, and theoretically preferred blunt weapons against undead. These were the tools of her arsenal, and she'd not be trying to expand her knowledge.

Joan bids the guard farewell. Immediately, she then heads back to Addamasartus.

-------

Late Morning
She casts a shield spell she had learned as a child, before reentering the cave. She draws her sword of iron. And walks inside.

"You will suffer greatly!" screams the same Dunmer lady. This lady draws her knife, and right away begins attacking Joan with it. Fortunately for Joan, the lady is not very good. She keeps missing the Breton as she slashes and thrusts. Joan is successful at this, and starts to cause some injuries to the Dunmer.

"Might ye have will to persuade thyself from retribution," Joan says. "There might you find thyself not at the end of mine!"

"Arrgh!"

Joan manages to block a couple more swings, and then decides to cast a fire spell. She touches the Dunmer, fire erupting upon the lady's body. but the lady doesn't fall. At the same time, Joan quickly realizes that dark elves are often resistant to fire. In the future she'll probably need a frost spell, instead. But for now, her fire spell does a good amount of damage.

"You n'waah!!!!"

The slashing continues, and after another 20 seconds or so, the Dunmer says...

"There is no escape!"

... before falling to her death.

Sudden silence. Joan of Cyrodiil checks the lady's condition. Casts a healing spell upon herself, and loots the dead elf's body. She finds a key, and a small amount of gold.

Unfortunately, this is as far as she's able to make headway within Addamasartus. The next enemy she faces, a magic-user, nearly ends Joan's life right then and there, with one of his spells of destruction.

Joan of Cheydinhal heads back outside the cave, where it's raining. She is able to heal her wounds, and spends the rest of the day gathering more ingredients.

------------------------

Addamasartus cave

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lena Wolf
post Aug 15 2021, 06:44 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Regroup and live to fight another day. Or just live another day. biggrin.gif Them snooty mages. tongue.gif

--------------------
"Innocence, my brother."

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 15 2021, 06:48 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

This n'wah killed her first target on Vvardenfell. There'll be plenty more, I assume. wink.gif

It's now off to Balmora or does Joan plan another trip to Addamasartus?

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 AM