Post #2062

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Sep 5 2013, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 5 2013, 06:54 PM) *

It was

Wasn't it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Technically, it will be the real Springheel Jak, his soul in charge - but Malan's body.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 6 2013, 01:04 AM
Post #2063

Ancient
Group Icon

But...I want Springheel Jak!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 6 2013, 01:07 AM
Post #2064

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Sep 5 2013, 08:04 PM) *

It will be, but Malan will be watching ready to take over if Jak pulls anything - doesn't trust him as far as he can throw him. If all goes well Jak has two weeks of freedom to be in control of Malan's body.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Sep 6 2013, 04:01 AM
Post #2065

Councilor
Group Icon

Excellent recap in the form of story!!... biggrin.gif ...

Everyone was excellent in it though...Uriel always rocks!...Eyja's laugh is just insane... biggrin.gif ...

The signal was an excellent idea...I hope it pays off for them... goodjob.gif ...

Fantastic story...

Really looking forward to what comes next...As ever...

Glad you're back to the writing... Hug_emoticon.gif ...

Nice one!!...

*applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 6 2013, 02:12 PM
Post #2066

Paladin
Group Icon

I agree with Grits - the picture of lovely Rumple is very nice and quite 'fits' the castle ambiance of Kvatch's heiress that you intend.

Eyja grinned at the image that conjured, but Uriel was enraged by it. What made her attack anyone other than Malan? Is she unbalanced? - - Like Grits (again), I really thought one of the three might cue on this to sort out that Pretty Boy is actually Malan. Nice job of painting how important and powerful the evil aura of Amiela is.

More cloak and dagger as Eyja makes them all join the SRS (Scratched Shoe Society). tongue.gif

Uh oh, more circles clicking inside Maxicals head. Well hope that Fathis is okay! I'm anxiously looking forward to how he and Foxy's feather-enhanced flight went/is going.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 6 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #2067

Councilor
Group Icon

I just have to remember - if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's Malan pretending to be a duck.

Let me see if I have this straight: Amila's in Evangeline, in full control. Jak's in Malan, temporarily in control. Fathis is back in Fathis. Nobody's in Maxical, or Uriel, or Eyja, but they're all in their shoes. Alix is in the pram. Foxy is not in prison, Janus is in denial. Malan's army is in the air, everywhere.

blink.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 9 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #2068

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 6 2013, 12:54 AM) *

It was

Wasn't it?

I should've known! Mind=blown. Pleasantly. That scheming little blood-sucker!

This isn't Burger King. You don't have it your way. nono.gif smile.gif

I like Rumplepeasza's picture! She's great looking. Just like her description:
Hardly; Rumpleteasza is a noted beauty. There are similarities in coloring; hair and eyes, and her skin tone is alabaster. For Malan's purposes she would be ideal. She holds a position of power and respect, and is but twenty-two years."

We're back with Eyja, Uriel and Maxical planning on fighting Malan. I don't think he is overconfident or a bragging fellow the way he may be. Behind that tongue is a cunning mind ,. . . His army is about and things are going to hell! Plus, necromancy . . . necromancy! They better be at their best because Malan is having high cards here.

Great read.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 10 2013, 04:06 AM
Post #2069

Master
Group Icon

I don't know whether to saddle you up or put on hunting gear." I turned back to Uriel in time to catch an amused gleam in his eye.
I know which Uriels doing

Uriel snorted. "Hardly; Rumpleteasza is a noted beauty
rollinglaugh.gif BURN!

They need to find a way to start taking some souls off of Malan methinks.

So, Malan could imitate any of them and they would never know it? I bet hes doing it right now

Maxicals set herself up for disappointment again.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 10 2013, 05:25 AM
Post #2070

Ancient
Group Icon

@ Grits - Thank you so very much Grits! Poor Uriel when he gets Eyja and Maxical in the same room and tries to conduct business, Abiene learned the hard way what it feels like to be Uriel in these circumstances, ROFL !!! Thanks again, Grits!

@ King of Beasts - Thank you so very much Kobby! You caught my favorite line, lol. Everything that is bad has a good side, and vice versa - so yeah, bad but has its good points. Thanks again Kobby!

@ Elisabeth Hollow - Thank you so very much Liz! It was supposed to be in this chapter, but couldn't squeeze it in - next chapter, sorry sad.gif It will be Springheel Jak in every way except his body, and he can work against Malan without Malan knowing it (the same way Fathis has been doing that we didn't know about) Thanks again, Liz!

@ McBadgere - Thank you so very much McB! I do feel like I'm coming back from a long time away <3

@ Acadian - Thank you so very much Acadian! Ooh, thank you so much for your kind words about how Amiela came across here! That means a lot to hear! The feather enhanced flight will have to be imagined (or I can insert Foxy's "Goodbye Malan" card again, ROFL!) - Thank you so much again, Acadian !!

@ Ghastley - Thank you so very much Ghastley! I know you've said this before, but every time I see it I about choke laughing:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's Malan pretending to be a duck.

You killed me with this! Every time I'm having a bad day - I'm coming to read that and so I can laugh! I LOVE that !!! You have it completely down this time (well, no one is in Maxical or Eyja YET, lol). Thank you so much again, Ghastley!

@ Darkness Eternal - Thank you so very much DE! I loved this:

That scheming little blood-sucker!

Yeah, Malan is saving himself by this move in the only way he can and keep his lair in the Royal Quarters, but he is also going to make it impossible for himself to be the one that kills Maxical - he'll have to get Amiela or his army to do it now. But you are right, he still holds the high cards! Thank you so much again, DE!

@ King Coin - Thank you so much KC! ROFL !!! Yes, Uriel zinged Maxical without either of them realizing how much, ROFL !!

Uriel did set up a way to get souls from Malan, with that trap; but Malan didn't show up to be trapped.

Malan isn't impersonating any of the three of them right now, right till the end of the chapter he was at Theryon putting Fathis's soul back.

This will work out in Maxical's favor in many ways - once Malan can't kill her anymore (he won't be able to order his army to do it either), she can fight others he may send to do the job. There's only two she can't kill, Malan and the Gray Prince. Malan may be able to access the Royal Quarters, but Maxical will be safe. It will be up to Foxy and Fathis to make Uriel safe.

Thank you again, KC!

@ EVERYONE - Thank you so very much for your kind words about the very beautiful Rumpleteasza! She is stunningly beautiful in looks, mind, and spirit!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 10 2013, 05:29 AM
Post #2071

Ancient
Group Icon

Chapter 207: Foxy's Message Received

Uriel turned quickly to Eyja. Id like to talk with Maxical alone a minute. Go fetch Hassildor, and I want that mind cleaning done on him."

"His friend needs healing." I whispered. Uriel nodded.

"Eyja; bring Traven in case Hassildor's friend needs healing.

Uriel led me to the dome window as they left. Ive wished many times it was Eyja that Malan had glommed onto. She would see through him in a lot of ways that you cannot. You have to guard your heart carefully, he is a con of uncanny measure.

Ive wished it too, Sire. Eyja would know exactly what to do. I feel like I'm wandering in the dark and making guesses at my next move; and with your life and the future of Tamriel at stake. Im too nave for this, especially the games Malan plays."

Uriel stopped me with a raised hand. "You know how to battle, and that is what you have before you. It is little different than the Arena where you fought. Learn Malan's weaknesses and exploit them, find ways to minimize his strengths. Use every resource and tactic available to you. Dirt for dirt, Maxical."

"Im trying, Sire. I've kept telling myself that he has Fathis; and right now I am the master of Fathiss fate and the Captain of Fathiss soul.

Uriel hesitated, then launched into a story that for a minute I didn't think connected to our conversation.

"Soldiers and prisoners of war who seek to live invariably die. Those who consider themselves dead already are the ones that survive. If you bargain for Fathis's soul, you have already lost it. Fight for it as if you know it is already lost."

He was looking out the window as he spoke. It was a habit of his, but this time it felt like he was deliberately keeping his eyes averted.

The words barely choked out of me, "Is it?"

His eyes remained looking out the window. I waited, and finally he spoke.

"Only Malan knows the answer to that."

"Are you saying that when I face him, it must be with the full force of my rage as if he already has taken Fathis's soul, rather than hoping and praying he hasn't?"

Uriel turned toward me nodding silently, then gripped my shoulder firmly while he let his next words sink in.

Your life as well, Maxical. You must never waver your focus, or allow even a moment's hope for Fathis or yourself. Those fears weaken you in battle. By swearing you to another, Hassildor has released Malan to kill you. With Amiela removed from you, there is nothing to stopping him now."

For the first time it struck me that Malan didn't need me alive for the mysteries he craved, they would transfer with my soul. Without his nature stopping him, he could kill me and trap my soul in seconds.

"In truth I actually am as good as dead already. Malan hates me for the disruption of his plots and would kill me in a heartbeat for those mysteries; and Amiela...after fifteen years of living within me, there was no bond whatsoever. She oozed with vile hatred for the living body I had and that she needed it. Had she been magically inclined, I'd be dead now. But what about Akatosh seeing me alive at age twenty-one?"

Uriel nodded with a slow smile. "Exactly, Maxical. That is my point; and your secret weapon. You know the hour of your appointed death will not be till at least Midyear next. Go into battle with Malan as if he can't take your life from you because it is already lost. Hold back nothing through fear. You must strike fast, hard; and with no hesitation. Pick away at his defenses without his knowledge. Do not give him time to wonder what you have done before striking again."

His last words strongly reminded me of how Movarth had almost succeeded against Malan. Movarth had no plan, just acted on snap decisions and impulsive spur of the moment ideas; carried out before Malan even realized anything was happening. Little actions that had far-reaching consequences and went unnoticed till it was too late to reverse them.

Contrast that with Malan; everything was intricately planned to excruciating detail, his plots all overly complex so everything had multiple consequences.

"You will not be going into this alone, Maxical. I'm granting you full autonomy to build an army to serve your needs. You may draw from your own resources or select from the Imperial Army and Battlemages if you wish. The Palace will be responsible for their payroll."

Uriel clasped my shoulder tightly as he continued. "This next two weeks establishing another's lair is crucial. Malan must be blocked from accessing the Royal Quarters. When they end if my troops have not successfully removed Malan's army from the Palace you will be tasked with that in addition to eliminating Mannimarco and Mankar Camoran. Those are your targets."

I just nodded in mute acceptance. Any thoughts of making sarcastic remarks never rose to my lips, though just weeks ago I probably would have voiced them. Too much had happened since then, the childish whining was long since smothered in the rage that drove me now. I wasn't even sure if tears existed in me anymore.

"Sire, if you can motivate Janus he will be a powerful asset for you. He has Malan's nature in him, and it can take Malan down."

Uriel nodded, then clasped his hands behind his back and gazed out the window toward the Rumare.

"I will expect Hassildor to act when the time comes. For right now we must find a way to get Malan out of this Palace."

I moved alongside Uriel and joined him in looking out over the Rumare. Alix and I used to hunt rabbits right across from where we were looking. The idea hit me as soon as the thought. There was a big difference between hunting rabbit and a rabbit hunt. A rabbit hunt was a children's game where one person hid while the others tried to find them.

Hannibal had slid back into the room and was pouring himself a glass of wine. Hannibal was as pathologically incapable of keeping confidential information as I was. I lay my hand on Uriels arm.

When I was just a young soul, my father used to take me out rabbit hunting at this time of year. How Id love to do it again. I looked up at Uriel and squeezed his arm.

He raised one eyebrow and then slowly nodded. Yes, I loved this time of year for a good hunt. We sought fox, though.

If I understood the way Uriel and Eyja's code worked, Uriel affirmed he was handling the hunt for Fathis and Foxy, and liked my idea for hiding Amiela.

There was no doubt Uriel had been trying to spur me into rescuing Fathis and Foxy; even I realized that. He really needed this protection for his Royal Quarters, and knew I'd prefer it be Fathis. Had I left Uriel's side and gone after Fathis, Malan's siege on the Palace would have succeeded. That was a sobering thought. Maybe that was why Uriel told me to think of Fathis as dead already; because my protection of Uriel and his throne had to come first, even over Fathis.

Or maybe he knew Fathis's soul was already lost and didn't want to see me crumble at this crucial point in his defense as I had just hours earlier before confronting Amiela. So much had happened today, and somewhere through it all I found a strength I've never known existed in me.

Maybe it was time I stopped hiding from the truth so I could see Malan for the enemy he has always been. Shouldn't I know the truth so I never fall to his lies and manipulations again?

One thought I couldn't escape from was the discrepancy about Malan wanting my mysteries. As Arbiter, Malan would have all the mysteries already. He did have them all, he'd proven that in bedding me. He even knew which mysteries were mine to teach. He had to be an Arbiter. Then why did he say he had sent Gils' mysteries to Amiela? What need had he of my mysteries?

Then there was the missing memories Akatosh had revealed. There had to be a reason Akatosh wanted me to see that scene, and at that particular time. Akatosh was the Dragon god of time, there had to be a purpose for when he did things as well as why.

Uriel disrupted my thoughts when he patted my shoulder. Youve done remarkably well, Maxical. I wish I could say the same for young Hassildor.

I know he is stubborn and was enraged with me; but he actually stood and did nothing while I was attacked; and I'm supposed to be his chosen. Regardless we fight all the time, Janus still stood in defense of me against Malan in the Temple of the One that night. The only reason for the change I could imagine other than mind control would be that he was defending Amiela that night in the Temple, and tonight it was Amiela attacking me. Malan's nature said she wasn't anyone's chosen, but could have been lying."

Uriel nodded. "Eyja will clear it if mind control is there."

If anyone can bring about the maturity he needs it is you, Sire. I need his help with taking down Malan, but right now Puny Ancus could get a victory on him in battle just by showing up. And I know for a fact if two girls stood nearby and kissed it would be a no-hit victory.

Uriel barked out a laugh. Ill see if my trainer for the Imperial Army can toughen him up; but I believe youll find jealousy is the cause. Malan is his enemy, and bedding his chosen. His nose has been rubbed in it numerous times nightly when the sounds of Malans passion are nearly shattering the dome.

I gaped at him. OH! I knew I would hear about that, but I thought it would come from Eyja, who has no place to talk and I could zing her back.

His eyes gleamed with humor. That may be why she hasnt."

For your information, Malan is even louder in Theryon. He was keeping quiet here out of respect for you. And as for Eyja; Malan and I were going to pound on her wall and tell her to swallow his sword, for the gods sake. If it was anyone but Hannibal, Id have gone in there with a ruler and measured it.

Uriel slammed his hand down on he desk and roared laughing. I hope whomever Hassildor has sworn you to is a bit quieter.

Remembering Uriel's words not minutes ago I choked off what I'd started to say, "It better be Fathis."

Instead as I answered I shoved my hands down in the deep pockets of Eyjas borrowed dress and shrugged my shoulders high to do an impression of Malans hangdog act.

"Ill try to be lousy... I broke off and jerked my hand up as something lightly brushed my fingers in left pocket.

Id had that hand in the pocket earlier at Theryon trying to keep Malan from touching Fathiss ring, wasn't the pocket empty then? I pulled it out and there was a folded parchment with odd codes on it. I handed it to Uriel, not knowing what else to do with it.

Uriel scanned it quickly and then leaned over and whispered in my ear, Its from Foxy! Fathis is alive, Maxical!" He broke off, pausing as he read further down.

"Prepare yourself." He gripped my shoulder tightly before continuing.

"Foxy warns us Fathis is a vampire, not to be trusted without clearance by himself. That is as we suspected. He adds..." He stopped abruptly, looking enraged and sad simultaneously. I had a sickening feeling about that expression on his face, the way his eyes flickered to mine and away.

The vision from Akatosh had lurked in a dark recess of my mind like a stalker waiting for a vulnerable moment; and in that brief instant Uriel's eyes met mine before he averted them I read it there; like a harbinger that heralded the flood of horror as Akatosh's vision escaped the shadows of my mind and played itself over and over in the glaring light of my consciousness.

Those shackles keeping the prisoner from pounding his chest when he raised his hands to swear a vow. I couldnt see the prisoner, but somehow knew he was naked. Malan kissed him on the mouth like he was polishing a sword in there, really forcing him against a wall and pressing his chest and erect loins against the prisoner's like he was mating him.

The vision from Akatosh showed my wrist mangled and bloody and that nightmare; the horrible growling and snarling of dogs and the excruciating pain in my wrist and neck. I'd wakened screaming in terror...weak and drained. Hannibal said I'd been ravaged by a vampire new to feeding...like Fathis was. Janus's words echoed mockingly in my mind.

Im not the only one who needs to face what Malan has done to them, Maxical. Read Travens tome! The wrist is a blood tease to get imprisoned ancients to comply! We need to know before lives are lost rescuing Fathis if Malan owns his soul already. You should pray for his death first, Maxical

Please to the gods dont let that prisoner have been Fathis. Please dear AkatoshIm doing everything you ask of me, please dont let that have been Fathis.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Sep 10 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #2072

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh no...

If I remember correctly that prisoner was Fathis. Poor Maxical is gonna be heart broken when she finds out...

I hope she kicks Malan's ass, lol

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 10 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #2073

Paladin
Group Icon

You know the hour of your appointed death will not be till at least Midyear next. - - This is wonderfully reminiscent of Uriels in-game lines during the tutorial!

'Too much had happened since then, the childish whining was long since smothered in the rage that drove me now. I wasn't even sure if tears existed in me anymore.' - - Yes, Maxical seems to be toughening the way Uriel intends.

Alix and I used to hunt rabbits right across from where we were looking. - - I really laughed over this as I pictured Maxical and Alix the Mouse frolicking in a meadow, chasing rabbits. Then I remembered. . . oh, Alix Lencolia. embarrased.gif

So much going on here! Im picturing Fathis and Foxy as they spiral wing their way down from Theryon? And JakBeMalan is in disguise, still licking his Amiela-inflicted wounds inside the palace?

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 10 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #2074

Councilor
Group Icon

In this whole update the end:

Please to the gods dont let that prisoner have been Fathis. Please dear AkatoshIm doing everything you ask of me, please dont let that have been Fathis.

echoing Maxicals plea of please let it be Fathis from the last chapter really tears the heart.

Chilling to hear these thoughts right after Uriel warned her against doing exactly this. Im excited for the next part but dreading it for Maxical.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 10 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #2075

Councilor
Group Icon

But if I'm recalling correctly, this was all in the past, and Malan's undone that since, finding Fathis too much to handle. The note must have been there for some time, or at least have been written some time back.

However, in the light of Uriel's "fight like you already lost", it might be the right frame of mind for her.

And there's a lot of visions of future and past getting mixed here. They need Tove the Unrestful from Bliss to come and explain it all.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Sep 10 2013, 09:06 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 13 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #2076

Master
Group Icon

Your life as well, Maxical. You must never waver your focus, or allow even a moment's hope for Fathis or yourself. Those fears weaken you in battle. By swearing you to another, Hassildor has released Malan to kill you. With Amiela removed from you, there is nothing to stopping him now."

Hmm. Uriels word hit Max like a punch. If she so much as gets distracted shell be deeper in that life and death situation. Though I think it might give her some advantage, his words rings true in the fact that shell let her emotions cloud her proper judgment of the situation.

I loved this bit:
Contrast that with Malan; everything was intricately planned to excruciating detail, his plots all overly complex so everything had multiple consequences.

Vamps are notorious for this, at least the intelligent ones. Conspiracy within conspiracy, webs woven within a web. This dudes mind is so vast that one can get lost, as I am right now. Thanks to you, you give us insight within the mind of Malan.

That was a horrifying vision Max had at the end . . . and I do believe this is some great foreshadowing! I have to say that you really outdid yourself here with the description. You were inspired, werent you 

The vision from Akatosh had lurked in a dark recess of my mind like a stalker waiting for a vulnerable moment; and in that brief instant Uriel's eyes met mine before he averted them I read it there; like a harbinger that heralded the flood of horror as Akatosh's vision escaped the shadows of my mind and played itself over and over in the glaring light of my consciousness.

Now that she knows Fathis is alive, it further reinforces my idea that she might make a mistake when the time comes, allowing her emotions to override her conscious.

Great update, mALX.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Sep 13 2013, 04:03 AM
Post #2077

Councilor
Group Icon

Two words...Oo and Er... biggrin.gif laugh.gif ...

Fair dues, this one was a bit filtheh in its discussions was it not?...I like that... biggrin.gif ...

I also like that it was woven into a subtly intense section...While it seemed they were talking all quiet like, it was obviously still a war footing, and all of what Maxical was saying showed the tension she was still feeling...

When I started reading this all that time ago...I think there was a knocking over of wine and a setting fire to curtains at the time...I couldn't have imagined how intense this could have gotten...I'm so massively impressed...

It'll be hugely interesting to see how this all pans out...I kinda get the feeling that this is a turning point and while I'm sure there'll be the odd twist coming, this does feel like it's headed into the home straight...So to speak...Well...I may be wrong... laugh.gif ...

Oh, Uriel rocked!!...As ever... biggrin.gif ...

Brilliant stuff...Always...

Love it!!...

Nice one!!..

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 13 2013, 04:11 AM
Post #2078

Master
Group Icon

Mind cleaning? That sounds ominous. I wish it was Eyja that Malan wanted too.

Little different from the Arena? Uriel is making some very broad generalizations here. I also think it sounds like hes setting her up as this section goes on. sad.gif

Ahhh but shes sworn to Malan. He still cant kill her right? At least now shell fight like she thinks her life is on the line.

Lol, hes ordering her after everyone! Malan, the King of Worms, and Camoran. And then Dagon to boot. Dont test Akatosh!

Hannibal was as pathologically incapable of keeping confidential information as I was.
laugh.gif

How many times is her heart going to be torn? She needs to end this.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 13 2013, 04:49 AM
Post #2079

Ancient
Group Icon

I feel so sick for Maxical. She started out as this semi-bratty kit with the biggest thing on her plate was passing University without burning it down completely.

How different her journey has come in such a short time. She's lost the men she loves over and over in such painful ways. She's got such strength to still be going.

And now that she knows Fathis is alive, how is she going to react if they finally come face to face? How will Malan eventually use him against her, now that he's escaped?

it's always a joy to see when you're updated! I'm sorry I haven't been as thorough with my commenting as I used to be, sort of..but I read the stories I'm following at work, lol.

Good job! You NEVER disappoint!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Sep 13 2013, 06:59 AM
Post #2080

Knower
Group Icon

*Chuckles* The thought of Uriel having someone toughened up is amusing, considering that we have to save him a time or two. A good update to your story, Malx. I enjoyed it.

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post

107 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:14 PM