+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 6 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #2

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 5 2006, 11:27 PM) *

Rann

"Well leave the killing to me then, and I'll trust you to heal me." he answered, letting his anger go. "Just promise me you won't try to heal Veric." he added with a smile.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 6 2006, 03:46 AM) *

Rann

The conversation between he and Satyana stopped as the unmistakable noises of battle were heard from down the hallway.

"Stay unnoticed, but heal anyone that needs it." he said, making an extra effort to give her a role in the situation.

He ran down the hallway, readying his bow and putting an arrow to its string.

"Duck!" he shouted to Sadril as he fired an arrow. He hoped that Sadril had the presence of mind to do so, for if he didn't, he would find a bothersome arrow in his skull. If he did, then the assassin behind him would meet his demise.

Satyana

Satyana smiled and nodded..

Of course I will heal those who needs it!...

Then she heard the commotion down the hallway and quickly followed Rann, but unnoticed as she kept a distance to him as well as she sneaked along the walls..

I must not be seen, he said.....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Dec 7 2006, 02:50 AM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

"Hmm...This town seems like a dump..." Tritus Says as he sneaks into The Town of Bruma in the dark of night. "Feels like somethings about to happen though...Wonder what..." As he things this over, Tritus head for the nearest Inn.

This post has been edited by Neck' Thall: Dec 7 2006, 02:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Dec 7 2006, 03:32 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

Voltar was awed by Veric's lecture on the formation of his dimension. It made sense! He never thought combinations of Alteration and Illusion would make such things capable, but it certainly made sense. He now held a little scorn for himself in believeing that Illusion was a rather unnecessary school. He would remedy that when he had that chance, for now he intended to see through Veric's plans.

Which now turned to a stroll, which evidently Veric led on to being more than a casual one. Voltar wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin. "Sure, I'll come with you," he said, rising from his chair.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 7 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Karn

Avoiding the torches and other illuminants (and of course guards), Karn made excellent progress. "It is done, my lord. Ocato lies dead on his sundered throne, and the Empire is now without direction or purpose." Karn mentally crowed thriumphantly to the Silhouete.

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Dec 7 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

"Hey careful with that!" Sadril snarled at Flint when he threw his sword down, himself a little frustrated about letting the assassin get away. He got up from the crouched position he had remained in since he fell from the overlook, but felt a sharp surge of pain through his right leg and fell back to a kneel.

He felt his right ankle which was quite swollen, and judging by the pain... Broken. Damnit all. Sadril lied back, allowing the guards who had shown up to take care of the few remaining assassins who were left behind. He had lost his cloak, and his blade had been nicked slightly, but he had obtained a new piece of information. The Silhouette, huh? He breathed a deep sigh of defeat, his leg aching. "Medic."

(cue satyana, if she's not afraid of a little vampure biggrin.gif )

Veric

Veric and Voltar arrived on scene at the Council hall, the place in complete disarray. "It would seem there was an attack," he said quietly to his companion while taking on the shape of a young, tall altmer--form his yellow eyes may blend in witha bit better. They watched from a safe distance at the scene.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 7 2006, 05:27 AM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

With the fight over, he sheathed his katana and faded into the background, not wanting the same attention that Sadril was getting, standing near the center of the room with an injured leg. He found himself standing near two altmer, a young one and an old.

"Is that Ocato on the ground there?" he asked in a tone of innocent worry, trying to indirectly divulge information that he may have missed without having to explain his presence. "Did that vampire do it?"

OOC: the two altmer being Voltar and Veric

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Dec 7 2006, 05:31 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Dec 7 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Veric

"Yes I believe it is Ocato," Veric answered, acting as if he wasn't sure who the corpse on the ground belonged to. Considering the person talking to him knew Sadril well enough to know he was a vampire and the fact that Sadril was ordered to follow the son and daughter of Brianna, Veric concluded that this man next to him could very well be Brianna's son. He still played his cards well, replying with a, "Vampire? That Dunmer over there is a vampire?"

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Dec 7 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

Flogir stood there weary. The battle had taken a lot out of him, not to mention that the display before him wasn't all that appealing. Ocato dead, didn't help either.

"Oh boy... Things are going to get very difficult from now on...," Flogir muttered before raising his voice for the others to hear.

"Well it looks like we know who's commanding them now... something called A "Silhouette"...".

Voltar

Voltar kept silent, feinging speechlessness as he closely studied all the people in the room, guessing at their abilities and weaknesses. He wasn't fool enough to look like he was actually studying them though.

How unfortunate for Ocato... Voltar thought absently. There were a little too late to have witnessed his death.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 7 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Arezt ‘Arco’ Colerion
Swimming, Topal Sea, Tamriel

They now found themselves in the stormy sea, the other people now swimming in all directions kept disappearing behind huge waves. Knowing that Serene would be able to read his mind, Arco thought insted of speaking - knowing every breath he would take was important.

Throw away all unnecessary unless you can waterwalk in such stormy weather.

Arco started swimming towards the silhouette of land in the distant whilst looking back every now-and-then to check that Serene was with him.

Arco was hoping things wouldn't get worse. He surpassed most enemies with his sword skills and acrobatics, but against a raging sea he didn't stand much chance, if any creatures from the depths would appear - then he would be in deep compassion.

Stick close, who knows what we might encounter before we reach land - let's hope nothing.
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 7 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 7 2006, 05:27 AM) *

Rann

With the fight over, he sheathed his katana and faded into the background, not wanting the same attention that Sadril was getting, standing near the center of the room with an injured leg. He found himself standing near two altmer, a young one and an old.

"Is that Ocato on the ground there?" he asked in a tone of innocent worry, trying to indirectly divulge information that he may have missed without having to explain his presence. "Did that vampire do it?"

OOC: the two altmer being Voltar and Veric

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Dec 7 2006, 09:01 PM) *

Veric

"Yes I believe it is Ocato," Veric answered, acting as if he wasn't sure who the corpse on the ground belonged to. Considering the person talking to him knew Sadril well enough to know he was a vampire and the fact that Sadril was ordered to follow the son and daughter of Brianna, Veric concluded that this man next to him could very well be Brianna's son. He still played his cards well, replying with a, "Vampire? That Dunmer over there is a vampire?"

Satyana

Satyana had kept deep in the shadows during the entire fight. She noticed the corpse and Rann talking to that Vampire.....then she felt a sudden ...evil coming from another figure standing close to Rann and the vamp....she shrugged...

Watch it Rann....that..other man..I feel evil here!

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Dec 7 2006, 09:35 PM) *

Arezt ‘Arco’ Colerion

They now found themselves in the stormy sea, the other people now swimming in all directions kept disappearing behind huge waves. Knowing that Serene would be able to read his mind, Arco thought insted of speaking - knowing every breath he would take was important.

Throw away all unnecessary unless you can waterwalk in such stormy weather.

Arco started swimming towards the silhouette of land in the distant whilst looking back every now-and-then to check that Serene was with him.

Arco was hoping things wouldn't get worse. He surpassed most enemies with his sword skills and acrobatics, but against a raging sea he didn't stand much chance, if any creatures from the depths would appear - then he would be in deep compassion.

Stick close, who knows what we might encounter before we reach land - let's hope nothing.

Serene, swimming with Arco

She followed Arco as close as she could in the huge waves, it really took all her strength and she was happy Arco used telepathy instead of trying to shout in the howling wind

It´s ok I´ve thrown away everything...except my underwear, so let´s hope nobody will be schocked when we reach land!

I really mean "When" not "if"

Serene also noticed the silhouette of land.....and started to really believe they´d make it alive!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 7 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

The Silhouette, Valus Mountains

Phase one was now complete. Ocatto was dead, Leyawiin was being burnt, raiders were destroying towns, the werewolf would soon destroy many suburbs of the large cities. Stage two would start soon enough, and stage three would come after quite some time. The army was starting to grow restless, the Silhouette slayed any who acted out, though very few had to be slain. Berserkers would soon come from the north with reaver armies, and then the imperial province would be assaulted from most sides. Pirates were coming towards anvil as well. Only when everything was complete would the Silhouette not go by his fake name.

Dalrus, High Council room

"What do we do now? The empire will be in shambles, there is literally no one to hold up the empire," she thought looking at the many dead elder councilors. "I suppose the counts will fight for it, the empire is up for grabs now" she said to Rann worriedly.

Eurod, Bruma outskirts

The brisk air of Bruma could be felt everywhere. Snow was lightly falling on the countless pines in the northern mountains. A robin perched upon a bush, eating the red berries that grew off it. The path to Bruma was covered in snow, however, the city was large and above it a huge mountain loomed, making it easy enough to find. Bruma lay upon a large hill, a mountain almost. Not only that, most of the area outside it was rocky, and to make it even more secure, the blades fortress was on the mountain looming over head.

A deer bounded off as the sound of hooves become louder. Suddenly coming around the corner towards Bruma came around one hundred mounted knights. Their leader was a blonde haired, blue eyed man, who had an honest face and a chiseled body. This was evident through his cloth clothes. Normally he would be wearing armor, however, that was not necessary as they were only out practicing, as usual. He came into town and they all put their horses in the stables. Eurod got off his horse and walked around town. He loved the feeling of the brisk north, this town was his favorite place in the world.

(would someone want to play Narina Carvain's daughter who will be Eurod's, girl friend?)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 7 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Dec 7 2006, 02:21 PM) *

Flogir

Flogir stood there weary. The battle had taken a lot out of him, not to mention that the display before him wasn't all that appealing. Ocato dead, didn't help either.

"Oh boy... Things are going to get very difficult from now on...," Flogir muttered before raising his voice for the others to hear.

"Well it looks like we know who's commanding them now... something called A "Silhouette"...".

Sodsa garg.... i'm horrible

Sodas came out of the shadows and sheathed his bow, hearing Flogir's comment. "Yeah, I've heard rumors, almost took over Morrowind, if I heard them right."

ooc:I will stay in this... i wont leave that easily biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 7 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Arezt ‘Arco’ Colerion

Arco was swimming quickly through the water, but using huge amounts of strength to stay on course in the violent sea. But now it was about to get worse, as he was swimming and the waves kept pushing him under water he quickly noticed a huge shark swimming close to the sea floor which he could now see.

The shark disappeared from his sight.

Moments later, whilst coming closer to the few people in front of him, a fin appeared on the surface for a split second before going down again. Arco's left hand reached for the hilt of his blade instantly but the shark wasn't after him, thirty feet in front of Arco, a young imperial got razed in half as the shark suddenly appeared and it's huge jaws wrapped around the man's torso.

Arco suddenly remembered the spell he'd learned a decade back from a hunter in Morrowind. Arco catched glimts of the shark and started chanting a spell, at the end of the last word his right hand motioned like he was grabbing something in the thin air - and suddenly small purple lights started appearing around the huge shark, like small glowing butterflies, flying around the shark. This made the shark an easy target and easier to spot.

Keep on swimming, I'll get him if he comes close.

OCC: Hihi, Faerie Fire - Arco's first spell tongue.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 7 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OOC: I guess I could play the gf....I´m used to play women....in love! blink.gif

Serene, swallowing a lot of cold water

Serene also saw the shark.. chewing on the poor imperial...not a nice sight, and she felt a moment of nausea. Arco´s spell made her almost laugh.....it was a long time since she had seen that one being used, she wondered where Arco had learnt to use Faerie Fire.......But it was really convenient now and she was happy to be with Arco....it was reassuring indeed.

"I´m totally confident in you Arco my friend and I´ll do exactly as you say"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 7 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

OOC: lol Minkey laugh.gif

Arezt ‘Arco’ Colerion

Arco slowed down, diving under scanning the sea - the shark was circling them, it was surely going to attack another one. Arco knew he wouldn't be able to fully use his agility when fighting, the shark wouldn't have much trouble in the sea, Arco would. He had a strategy in mind though, he wouldn't managed to out swim it but he could manage to dodge it's attacks as the shark would come straight at him every time.

Arco unsheathed only one blade before diving under the surface, the shark was already approaching him from his right, coming up from the depths. Arco held his blade out to the side, waiting for the furious beast to come within range. Approaching quickly and revealing it's huge amount of teeth the shark was only a few feet away when Arco's right arm launched out with blinding speed through the water which didn't seem to bother him much. His hand kinda blocked the sharks attack, hitting the nose of the beast and pushing it off to the side a few inches enough for him to survive - but his blade quickly followed, the thin edge of the blade came in with a sideways swing for the creature's gils. The blade's combined thoughness and sharpness easily cut through the thin layer of skin around the gil area. Huge amounts of blood was instantly flooding out, blending into the water.

Arco could see the shark sinking towards the buttom with violent cramps. The kill was confirmed by the fearie fire fading away as the shark was descending towards the sea bed. Arco started swimming up against the surface straight afterwards, gasping for air once over the surface.

OCC: Writing a combat scene underwater is hard tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Dec 7 2006, 11:33 PM
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Dec 8 2006, 01:27 AM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Dec 7 2006, 02:42 PM) *

Eurod, Bruma outskirts

The brisk air of Bruma could be felt everywhere. Snow was lightly falling on the countless pines in the northern mountains. A robin perched upon a bush, eating the red berries that grew off it. The path to Bruma was covered in snow, however, the city was large and above it a huge mountain loomed, making it easy enough to find. Bruma lay upon a large hill, a mountain almost. Not only that, most of the area outside it was rocky, and to make it even more secure, the blades fortress was on the mountain looming over head.

A deer bounded off as the sound of hooves become louder. Suddenly coming around the corner towards Bruma came around one hundred mounted knights. Their leader was a blonde haired, blue eyed man, who had an honest face and a chiseled body. This was evident through his cloth clothes. Normally he would be wearing armor, however, that was not necessary as they were only out practicing, as usual. He came into town and they all put their horses in the stables. Eurod got off his horse and walked around town. He loved the feeling of the brisk north, this town was his favorite place in the world.

(would someone want to play Narina Carvain's daughter who will be Eurod's, girl friend?)

[b] Tritus Julius, Bruma

Noticing the Troop of knights coming in, Tritus mutters, "Great...Did I have to come in just as they did?" Tries to be inconspicuous, but fails horribly...Muttering darkly, he accidentally brushes past Eurod, taking him for a commoner.((Probably a missspelled word in there))

This post has been edited by Neck' Thall: Dec 8 2006, 01:28 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 8 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

Eurod, Bruma

Eurod was walking along when a man bumped into him. "Excuse me," he said laughing and smiling at the person. "Sorry if I was in your way," he said in a friendly voice. He put his hand out for the young man. "Hi I am Euord, to whom do i owe the pleasure?" he put his hand out for a hand shake. He could see his girl friend off in the distance coming down the stairs of the first terrace of Bruma.

(You can play her minkey that would be great, if you're not on I could always control her too. I guess i could put her stats up)
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Dec 8 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #19

Finder
Group Icon

Tritus Julius, Bruma

"Ehh? Ohh...Yeah..." Tritus said after Eurod stuck out his hand. "Uhh...My names Tritus..." Taking Eurods hand, tritus trips again, and falls into Eurod. "Whoah!" Secretly slipping his dagger out to cut Eurods purse strings, he hides the purse in his cloak as he gets up. "Terribly sorry sir, I seem to have a case of the clutz today...Now If you will excuse me, I have a meeting I need to get to." After saying this, Tritus Begins to huury off, hoping that Eurod realize what he did...

This post has been edited by Neck' Thall: Dec 8 2006, 02:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 8 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #20

Knower
Group Icon

Eurod, Bruma

"Whoa" he said as he got knocked into. He then noticed that the person had stolen his bag, which did have amount of coin, though only a little bit. He would get the man when he saw him, though he did not bother chasing after him, after all, the guards saw what happened and would arrest him later. Obviously this was not good policework, however, if someone was driven to steal, then stealing from him was fine, as long as it did not ruin him.

Galadile Carvain ran over to Eurod and hugged him. "Galadile!" he said hugging her. He kissed her tenderly and the couple walked into Jerall view.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 08:55 PM