Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Falkreath, Now with reduced bears!
ghastley
post Sep 16 2012, 01:46 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

I just created a version of Falkreath that's separate from the Gweden Brothel, and Rumple Mod. Just the one quest, but otherwise all there.

Uzgash and Meija don't make any appearance, as they're Rumple Mod people. The quest to wake Kintyra's mother Anya (and finish her troll-killing) is started by talking to a guard, instead of Taminwe at the Red Dragon Club.

Download it here and remember to turn off the borders, if you haven't already done so.

If anyone tests it out, let me know about any missing textures or meshes. It's hard to test that properly when they're all there from the full mods anyway.

----

There's also a mod to let you own Jakben Imbel's house in the Imperial city, which I'll be using as a master for the Devilish and Divine mod. That mod is still in construction, and has a lot of script debugging required to get their commentary on locations/quests/etc. working properly. So I thought I'd make the house piece available early and get a bit of real-world testing done.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Sep 16 2012, 01:52 AM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 17 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Paladin
Group Icon

This looks great and I did notice it on TESNexus as a new download before you posted here. Oh, and a release thread on BethSoft. Buffy’s got her boots full of sand down in Elsweyr at the moment, but we look forward to trying this! It sounds like just the perfect tiny touch of Skyrim. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 9 2013, 02:44 AM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

Finally installed this today. Buffy checked to make sure she was wearing Jerric's toe ring of resist frost, donned her furs and headed north. Superian's saddlepad is also enchanted with resist frost so the mare was comfortable enough as well. Anyway, eventually, they discovered Falkreath. What a lovely little town, complete with guards, a Jarl, smithy small chapel and tavern. The lovely tavern keeper even asked for Buffy's help to heal her ill mother. As a master at diagnosing and healing, Buffy quickly determined the problem and healed the woman to discover, much to her delight that the woman is a fellow mage of the guild! Well, they had quite a bit to talk about, including Buffy agreeing to help eliminate bit of a problem for the town.

Very nice introduction to the town and it makes for a fabulous northern spot to visit - a taste of Skyrim! Thanks, ghastley. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 10 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

I hope you got the version that has the bust fixed (in Orville's house) - the texture was missing to start with, and it was purple instead of wood-grain. But if Kintyra wasn't topless, that probably means the texture file was good. (By topless, I mean her entire upper body missing!)

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 10 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #5

Paladin
Group Icon

I think I got the right version. I only downloaded it a few days ago. Kintyra looks simply perfect! Best I could tell, the mod is flawless.

The quest was supremely perfect for Buffy. It gave her a wonderful opportunity to flex her diagnostic and healing skills. And even kick some butt from the shadows as she helped a guild mate.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM