255 Pages V « < 154 155 156 157 158 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you playing?
Dark Reaper
post Mar 6 2018, 11:50 PM
Post #3101

Master
Group Icon

I got Bloodborne downloading on my PS4. It will be my first taste of the Dark Soulish type games.

--------------------
Live and let live.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 7 2018, 12:10 AM
Post #3102

Ancient
Group Icon

Lately Khajiit has been spending his gaming time with ESO and Total War: Attila.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 7 2018, 12:17 AM
Post #3103

Master
Group Icon

I need to get back into TESO.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 7 2018, 01:50 AM
Post #3104

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Mar 6 2018, 03:17 PM) *

I need to get back into TESO.

Why, yes, you do. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 7 2018, 02:37 AM
Post #3105

Master
Group Icon

Okay I tried Bloodborne and that game is crap to put it politely. I understand these Dark Souls type games are suppose to be hard but Bloodborne doesn't even give you a melee weapon to start with.

Edit: Well I tried to give it a second chance and did managed to make SOME leeway but in the end Bloodborne just isn't for me.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Mar 7 2018, 03:30 PM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 9 2018, 05:51 PM
Post #3106

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Mar 6 2018, 02:01 PM) *

I can't wait to see how hard Grandpa Red Riding Hood is on NG+

Turns out? Not very hard since I remembered how to fight him. Went down on the first try.

Anyway, this happened. Don't touch me.

All that's left is to collect all the rings, which need you to go through NG++ almost to the end. Eh...I'll save that for later.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 9 2018, 10:14 PM
Post #3107

Mouth
Group Icon

Instead I decided to play Enderal for a bit. I'm still thinking Oblivion with an old character since I couldn't get into a new one, but I wanted to play a bit of the former.

I'm...honestly disappointed that even after several patches some of the subtitles don't match the dialogue, which is admittedly somewhat clunky but I'm willing to give that a pass since it's translated from German.

I gotta find out how much things have changed before I get too into it. Before it was pointless increasing the crafting skills past 50, for example.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Mar 10 2018, 12:52 AM
Post #3108

Master
Group Icon

Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.3 looks to be available, purportedly fixing quite a few glitches. I've not yet downloaded it. Might do so overnight...depending on size. Otherwise, I'm still playing Mashinky, though not as strenuously as I once did.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 10 2018, 05:49 AM
Post #3109

Master
Group Icon

I decided to play the Tomb Raider reboot game on the PS4. Not sure why I stopped playing it.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 10 2018, 05:09 PM
Post #3110

Ancient
Group Icon

I have Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I only played a little bit of them as well. Though I am sure some day I will get back to them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 10 2018, 09:23 PM
Post #3111

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 10 2018, 10:09 AM) *

I have Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I only played a little bit of them as well. Though I am sure some day I will get back to them.

The first Tomb Raider game I played was Tomb Raider Legends and enjoyed it. Underworld I didn't care for as it had WAY to much platforming and little action. The reboot I'm enjoying and haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet.
OH and the remake of the first Tomb Raider game.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Mar 10 2018, 09:24 PM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 11 2018, 10:43 PM
Post #3112

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit played Tomb Raider 2 a little bit waaaay back in the original PlayStation days, but never got into it enough to finish that game.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 13 2018, 03:13 PM
Post #3113

Master
Group Icon

I'm playing Paladins and regardless what people may say about it-IT is an Overwatch clone though recent updates has started to make it better then Overwatch shockingly enough.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 15 2018, 08:36 PM
Post #3114

Ancient
Group Icon

Has anyone played Attack of the Earthlings? It looks like fun. Like X-Com from the side of the aliens.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 20 2018, 01:22 AM
Post #3115

Master
Group Icon

I'm playing:
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Super Metroid all on the 3DS.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Mar 20 2018, 03:02 AM
Post #3116

Mouth
Group Icon

Just finished up a second playthrough of Portal 2 earlier today, as this past week I suddenly had the itch for testing to play it again. I am also playing through Mirror's Edge for the second time. Haven't had the desire to go through my backlog in my play time lately.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 21 2018, 12:44 AM
Post #3117

Mouth
Group Icon

TIL that it's Oblivion's birthday and I have been slowly losing interest. Part of that is because the mods I have installed are bugging out--specifically Guild Advancement.

I wasn't going to do the Mages Guild quest past getting into the Arcane University, but I had it installed for other characters and I'm mad that the Certification quest never activated and needed to be done via console. (You need to be certified of being at Apprentice level in all schools of magic before you actually get the rank of Apprentice and gain access to the AU)

So idk. I've been playing Fable 2 again when I don't feel like playing Oblivion. Happy birthday, game that got me into The Elder Scrolls.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 21 2018, 02:00 AM
Post #3118

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Mar 20 2018, 06:44 PM) *

TIL that it's Oblivion's birthday and I have been slowly losing interest. Part of that is because the mods I have installed are bugging out--specifically Guild Advancement.

I wasn't going to do the Mages Guild quest past getting into the Arcane University, but I had it installed for other characters and I'm mad that the Certification quest never activated and needed to be done via console. (You need to be certified of being at Apprentice level in all schools of magic before you actually get the rank of Apprentice and gain access to the AU)

So idk. I've been playing Fable 2 again when I don't feel like playing Oblivion. Happy birthday, game that got me into The Elder Scrolls.

They aren’t saying anything about it on Beth.net either. That’s kind of sad.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
hazmick
post Mar 22 2018, 12:27 AM
Post #3119

Mouth
Group Icon

Still playing FFXIV for the most part, with a little bit of Total War or Warframe from time to time.

The most recent new game I've played is Vermintide 2 (beta). Very enjoyable hack and slash horde mode shenanigans set in the world of Warhammer Fantasy. Very much geared towards multiplayer, unfortunately, but perfectly doable on single player (at which time your allies are replaced by bots, with decent enough AI).

Felt a little bit grindy at first, but with randomised enemy spawns you never feel as if you're repeating yourself or treading old ground. This can also be a bad thing though if several very tough enemies spawn consecutively. The combat is the focus and strength of the game, with powerful melee and ranged attacks, though I thought the Flame Wizard's magic felt a little bit weaker than one would like.

The characters themselves are also fairly decent. A good mix of races/genders/roles though they repeat voice lines in combat so often that you'll likely get sick of hearing them after a few hours.

Haven't actually got around to downloading the full game yet, but I will...eventually...probably...

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Mar 22 2018, 04:39 AM
Post #3120

Master
Group Icon

Got a Nintendo Switch and debated on wither I should buy Zelda again or Skyrim....I bought Skyrim.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post

255 Pages V « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:02 PM