Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mythic dawn commentaries, I lost em!
deedo
post Jun 20 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Retainer

So I was advancing in the MQ, I brought all three books to tar meena and she said to come back later. I went off and did other quests and whatnot for like a month. When I decided to go back to Tar Meena she says she needs the books again.

Thing is, I have no clue what happened to them.

Where can I get copies of the mytthic dawn books?

HELP!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Jun 21 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Luckly for you there is plenty of other places to find them. You can find book 1 in Bravil castle private quarters east wing, some people may come in there but it should be free to steal some of the time. Another place is the Cheydinhal riverview basement or Jearl's basement in Bruma, but both those places are involved in quests, don't think it would matter much if you stole it but don't want to interfer you know. Book 2 can be found in the West weald inn upstairs, I think you might need to break in for this one, it is Agtha god hater's book or whatever her name is, apparently she doesn't hate gods as much as she lets on. Jearl's house in bruma will again have a copy, I could list more but I'm lazy, you should be able to get it from the inn. Book 3 I think you actually do need to find out where you put it because I am fairly sure you can't go to any other locations which hold the book yet. If you are on PC then you can always add it to your inventory via the console.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 10:52 AM