Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chorrolites Barter House, Buy. Sell. Trade.
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 24 2019, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Do you want to make more money? Sure, we all do! This thread is devoted to the sale and purchase of items within ESO. Got a certain item you want to unload? Looking for something particular? List it here and see if your fellow guildies can help you out!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 24 2019, 01:32 AM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 23 2019, 07:48 PM) *

Do you want to make more money? Sure, we all do! This thread is devoted to the sale and purchase of items within ESO. Got a certain item you want to unload? Looking for something particular? List it here and see if your fellow guildies can help you out!

WOO HOO! You got it started! I'll check by here daily to see what is up for sale!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 24 2019, 03:03 AM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 23 2019, 07:32 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 23 2019, 07:48 PM) *

WOO HOO! You got it started! I'll check by here daily to see what is up for sale!

Ok mALX. I’ll probably go through my craft bag and other inventories tonight to see what I can put up. There’s sure to be a fair amount of gold improvement items.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 24 2019, 03:30 AM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Whatever potions that nobody uses that I made and stored in the guild bank I would like to sell off, but go ahead and use them if anyone wants to. I want to hold on to my tempering alloy (smithing) but I've been sitting on some dreugh wax (clothing) that I would definitely sell. Probably have plenty of purple (particularly grain solvent) mats that I could put up as well, although obviously I know they will bring in much less money. I'd have to see if there is anything else I can sell next time I log in.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 24 2019, 06:48 AM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

Ok so looks like I’ve got Apostle Axes and Apostle Swords motif chapters (1 each), some Rosin(14), Dreugh Wax (20), Tempering Alloy (7), and Kuta Runes (16). I could also part with a couple of Potent Nirncrux samples if anyone really wants them.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 24 2019, 03:31 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 24 2019, 01:48 AM) *

Ok so looks like I’ve got Apostle Axes and Apostle Swords motif chapters (1 each), some Rosin(14), Dreugh Wax (20), Tempering Alloy (7), and Kuta Runes (16). I could also part with a couple of Potent Nirncrux samples if anyone really wants them.

I have plenty (hundreds) of the gold-level tempers, but I'm always running out of the purples - Mastic, Elegant Lining, Grain Solvent, and Zircon. Potent Nirncrux get used as fast as they come in, but I still have one unused, as writs calling for it aren't that frequent, either.

I'm always looking for furnishing plans, as I prefer to make pieces, rather than buy them, and I'll buy the plan just to make two or three instances. But a lot of the ones I want are dropped only in one place, or have to be pick-pocketed or stolen.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 24 2019, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

Prices?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 24 2019, 04:25 PM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 10:08 AM) *

Prices?

You can pay me what helps you! It’s gold I wouldn’t have otherwise so I’m not too ticky about it. Just tell me how many of each you want and I’ll send them to you via mail. You send me back whatever gold amount you think is fair and still able to make a profit for you.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 24 2019, 04:31 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 24 2019, 06:05 PM
Post #9

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 24 2019, 11:25 AM) *

Prices?

You can pay me what helps you! It’s gold I wouldn’t have otherwise so I’m not too ticky about it. Just tell me how many of each you want and I’ll send them to you via mail. You send me back whatever gold amount you think is fair and still able to make a profit for you.

Would you be happy with:

2 Potent Nirncrux = 21,000
14 Rosin = 28,000
20 Dreugh Wax = 65,000
7 Tempering Alloy = 14,000
16 Kuta = 32,000

(Total = 160,000)

If so; send them or C.O.D. them; or we can meet and trade.

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 24 2019, 10:31 AM) *

I have plenty (hundreds) of the gold-level tempers, but I'm always running out of the purples - Mastic, Elegant Lining, Grain Solvent, and Zircon. Potent Nirncrux get used as fast as they come in, but I still have one unused, as writs calling for it aren't that frequent, either.

I'm always looking for furnishing plans, as I prefer to make pieces, rather than buy them, and I'll buy the plan just to make two or three instances. But a lot of the ones I want are dropped only in one place, or have to be pick-pocketed or stolen.

Oh Ghasley; what a great idea to post what we need on here too; so maybe someone that has it might be willing to sell!!! Awesome thread this will be!

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 23 2019, 10:30 PM) *

Whatever potions that nobody uses that I made and stored in the guild bank I would like to sell off, but go ahead and use them if anyone wants to. I want to hold on to my tempering alloy (smithing) but I've been sitting on some dreugh wax (clothing) that I would definitely sell. Probably have plenty of purple (particularly grain solvent) mats that I could put up as well, although obviously I know they will bring in much less money. I'd have to see if there is anything else I can sell next time I log in.

I will try to find that "Adventurer" potion you made that I want so much; if so I'll try to see if Master Merchant or Tamriel Trade has a price on it. I am VERY interested in that potion for my own use too; but it would sell like crazy too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 24 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 01:05 PM) *

Oh Ghastley; what a great idea to post what we need on here too; so maybe someone that has it might be willing to sell!!! Awesome thread this will be!

This is the thing this thread can do that a trader can't - represent the buyer as well as the seller. And I'll happily trade gold tempers for purples (maybe not one-for-one, but close).

I traded a few stacks of copper with monkey for heartwood, back when I had no Summerset, and could gather it, but not use it. Worked out well for both sides. We should do that more often.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 24 2019, 06:11 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
treydog
post Oct 24 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

I checked my tempers- don't have much except mastic (woodworking)- would be glad to trade those 5 or 10 to one for Gold blacksmithing temper.

As a side note, I am trying to research all jewelry traits and will let you know when I have them done in case anyone needs something crafted.

Currently known- the standard 4 for both Neck and Rings (Arcane, Robust, Healthy, Infused)

Plus Protective and Bloodthirsty for Rings

Triune Ring research will finish in 2 days.

As far as needs- if anyone has a spare Ancient Orc Legs Motif- I will be happy to pay gold or trade for that.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 25 2019, 12:46 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Oct 24 2019, 02:16 PM) *

I checked my tempers- don't have much except mastic (woodworking)- would be glad to trade those 5 or 10 to one for Gold blacksmithing temper.

As a side note, I am trying to research all jewelry traits and will let you know when I have them done in case anyone needs something crafted.

Currently known- the standard 4 for both Neck and Rings (Arcane, Robust, Healthy, Infused)

As far as needs- if anyone has a spare Ancient Orc Legs Motif- I will be happy to pay gold or trade for that.

I suppose it wouldn't be possible for you to create a Ring of the Storm Knight, would it? I'll gladly pay for that so I can round out that set and have 2 full ones (I have full Fortified Brass now). Though I think I read that the Storm Knight is an overland set and that it isn't possible to craft it.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 01:21 AM
Post #13

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 24 2019, 07:46 PM) *

I suppose it wouldn't be possible for you to create a Ring of the Storm Knight, would it? I'll gladly pay for that so I can round out that set and have 2 full ones (I have full Fortified Brass now). Though I think I read that the Storm Knight is an overland set and that it isn't possible to craft it.

Storm Knight is an Overland Set; it can't be crafted.

*snip*

I'll keep my eyes out if I come across one in my travels; Misa already knows that one (doesn't need it).

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Oct 25 2019, 01:26 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

But- would it be possible to transmute existing Storm Knight rings at a Transmute station?

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 01:32 AM
Post #15

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 24 2019, 01:09 PM) *

This is the thing this thread can do that a trader can't - represent the buyer as well as the seller. And I'll happily trade gold tempers for purples (maybe not one-for-one, but close).

I traded a few stacks of copper with monkey for heartwood, back when I had no Summerset, and could gather it, but not use it. Worked out well for both sides. We should do that more often.

Fantastic idea! I've got plenty of purple mats in some of the equipment types; just not sure which ones I have without looking. I will let you know which when I look in my craft bag next.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 25 2019, 02:03 AM
Post #16

Paladin
Group Icon

Storm Knight rings will drop at dolmens in Stormhaven. Every dolmen you close there will drop a piece of jewelry from one of the three overland sets that drop in Stormhaven. So you'll get some of the other two sets and some Storm Knight necklaces maybe but eventually a Storm Knight ring. Green, Blue or Purple is random but can be upgraded if desired at a jewelry station.

What a transmute station can do is change the trait on an existing piece. Not the set or enchantment, just the trait. Storm Knight is a heavy armor set so its rings will normally have the Healthy (+HP) trait when you find them.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 02:14 AM
Post #17

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Oct 24 2019, 08:26 PM) *

But- would it be possible to transmute existing Storm Knight rings at a Transmute station?

Does the Transmute Station work on Jewelry too? I didn't know it worked for Jewelry!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2019, 03:02 AM
Post #18

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 12:05 PM) *

Prices?

Would you be happy with:

14 Rosin = 28,000
20 Dreugh Wax = 65,000
16 Kuta = 32,000

(Total = 160,000)

We’ll take 150,000 from a friend smile.gif
You’ll receive them in the mail later tonight!

Anybody want those two Apostle chapters? I’ll sell them fairly cheap to you new folks wink.gif

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 25 2019, 03:06 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 03:37 AM
Post #19

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 24 2019, 10:02 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 12:05 PM) *

Prices?

Would you be happy with:

14 Rosin = 28,000
20 Dreugh Wax = 65,000
16 Kuta = 32,000

(Total = 160,000)

We’ll take 150,000 from a friend smile.gif
You’ll receive them in the mail later tonight!

Anybody want those two Apostle chapters? I’ll sell them fairly cheap to you new folks wink.gif

Awesome! I'll get in game if you are on now; and we can either trade in person; COD; or use the "trust" method and send = whatever way you want to do it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2019, 03:48 AM
Post #20

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 09:37 PM) *

Awesome! I'll get in game if you are on now; and we can either trade in person; COD; or use the "trust" method and send = whatever way you want to do it.

I won’t be on until a bit later but if you are still on we can meet up or I can just send you the items and you can send me the gold at your leisure.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:18 PM