131 Pages V « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
mALX
post Aug 29 2017, 12:42 AM
Post #661

Ancient
Group Icon

Thanks in great part to a large donation from Acadian, we already have the first table of the next set!!! So does anyone have a preference for which set from the Gold Coast that we want to shoot for first?

Thanks Acadian, Grits, and Hazmick for helping me get those last two sets in so quickly too, and to all our other members who have helped so much! You all are Awesome, and can definitely this Guild Hall is an effort by all of us!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 30 2017, 08:39 AM
Post #662

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO! Our first set from the Gold Coast is in!!!! Pelinal's Aptitude is in the Guild hall now, and we have 177,000 plus 18 vouchers toward the next set! Awesome help to Acadian, Grits, Hazmick, and everyone else that contributed Master Writs, materials/tempers, and gold to getting these tables in! WOO HOO !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 30 2017, 01:48 PM
Post #663

Paladin
Group Icon

More wonderful progress, mALX. The Mundus stones look like they belong and fit right in to the grounds. I was a bit skeptical at first on turning the inside of the hall itself into a crafting area but you are doing a great job of arranging everything and it is feeling very much like a working guild area inside! You made some subtle changes in the courtyard to reduce furnishing slots and they actually work out better than earlier! The courtyard still feels wonderful, remains the epitome of convenience, but now has more room for dancing! I also love the 'corral' you made for the stable.

Reminder that this Friday (Sept 1) is our next meet up at the guild hall. Buffy will be there and hopes to see as many of us as can make it.

As ever, Buffy's happy just sipping Tamikas, dancing, chatting or going adventuring as well. Any adventure depends in part on who/how many are there. If we want to add a small adventure, I have a simple one in mind unless there are other ideas.

This is what it would look like: Wayshrine in NE Rivenspire. Short jaunt over to Orc Finger delve and clear it. Pause for some beautiful beach time/fishing. Then if we feel like it, clear the nearby WB (a single bandit leader on an island protected by a few normal bandits). Nothing fancy but that is the route that Buffy uses for her 'Undaunted daily delve' when she gets Orc Finger and she finds it pretty and enjoyable.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 30 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #664

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 30 2017, 08:48 AM) *

More wonderful progress, mALX. The Mundus stones look like they belong and fit right in to the grounds. I was a bit skeptical at first on turning the inside of the hall itself into a crafting area but you are doing a great job of arranging everything and it is feeling very much like a working guild area inside! You made some subtle changes in the courtyard to reduce furnishing slots and they actually work out better than earlier! The courtyard still feels wonderful, remains the epitome of convenience, but now has more room for dancing! I also love the 'corral' you made for the stable.

Reminder that this Friday (Sept 1) is our next meet up at the guild hall. Buffy will be there and hopes to see as many of us as can make it.

As ever, Buffy's happy just sipping Tamikas, dancing, chatting or going adventuring as well. Any adventure depends in part on who/how many are there. If we want to add a small adventure, I have a simple one in mind unless there are other ideas.

This is what it would look like: Wayshrine in NE Rivenspire. Short jaunt over to Orc Finger delve and clear it. Pause for some beautiful beach time/fishing. Then if we feel like it, clear the nearby WB (a single bandit leader on an island protected by a few normal bandits). Nothing fancy but that is the route that Buffy uses for her 'Undaunted daily delve' when she gets Orc Finger and she finds it pretty and enjoyable.

This sounds like a great plan! You have my "Yea" on it if everyone else is willing!

Thanks for your comments on the changes to the Guild Hall, I hope everyone approves of it as well. It is going to be a tight fit, but I think we can get all the table sets plus Mundus stones in and still keep our overall decor.

Here are the updates in the Guild Hall, sorry I forgot to update them on Sunday when Wrothgar wrapped up, embarrased.gif

Current List of Crafting Sets in Guild Hall:

DLC:

Dark Brotherhood: (Will be Downstairs on the Right side of the trophy room)

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

* Pelinal's Aptitude

* Thieves Guild: (Downstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

* Orsinium: (Upstairs in the Right wing of the house)

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

* Imperial City: (at Monkey's House)

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Morrowind: Will be Upstairs in the Left Wing)

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Guilds:

* Fighters Guild: (Upstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

* Mages Guild: (Upstairs on the right side of the trophy room)

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Craglorn: (Will be Downstairs in the Trophy Room)

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

ColdHarbour: (Will be Upstairs in the corridor in front of the Trophy Room)

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Universal: (Will be in both Downstairs Wings and Entry Corridor = except the one that will be outside in the courtyard. Will be in Alphabetical Order)

Alessia's Bulwark

Ashen Grip

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Whitestrake's Retribution

Willow's Path

The list of Mundus Stones hasn't changed, I have to wait till the Crowns go on sale again after Thanksgiving, unfortunately. But in case you want to vote for the next one we get, here is what we have/need at the Guild Hall:

HAVE: (Mundus Stones are outside in various places around the circular walk around the house)

* The Apprentice = Spell Damage

* The Lady = Physical and Spell Resistance

* The Lover - Physical and Spell Penetration

* The Steed - Speed & Health Recovery

* The Thief - Critical Chance Increase

* The Warrior = Weapon Damage

NEED:

The Atronach - Magicka Recovery

The Lord - Increase Health

The Mage - Increase Magicka

The Ritual - Healing Effectiveness

The Serpent - Stamina Recovery

The Shadow - Critical Damage Increase

The Tower - Increase Stamina

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 30 2017, 02:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Aug 30 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #665

Mouth
Group Icon

Ah! I almost forgot about the guild meeting. Not doing much in-game atm but I'll defo show up.

Anyways, I'm amazed with how strongly y'all are still going with the stations.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 31 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #666

Master
Group Icon

Maz has a few low-value master writs she can't do since they're Buoyant Armiger or Militant Ordinator (she doesn't know those motifs yet, and won't for the foreseeable future). I'll ask, but I think she'll be happy to shove them into the Guild Bank for the purpose of being used to get new tables for the Gold Coast. I know she is delighted by the pace of your progress in getting all those outland (i.e. out of alliance) sets in Hunding's.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 31 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #667

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Aug 31 2017, 01:10 PM) *

Maz has a few low-value master writs she can't do since they're Buoyant Armiger or Militant Ordinator (she doesn't know those motifs yet, and won't for the foreseeable future). I'll ask, but I think she'll be happy to shove them into the Guild Bank for the purpose of being used to get new tables for the Gold Coast. I know she is delighted by the pace of your progress in getting all those outland (i.e. out of alliance) sets in Hunding's.

I am having to sell both of those (Buoyant Armiger and Militant Ordinator) because I can't do them; but I am most def putting any money I make on the sales toward getting more tables.

Speaking of which, we now have the first table of the next Gold Coast set (Varon's Legacy) - plus 50,000 and 168 Vouchers toward the next table of that set!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 31 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #668

Councilor
Group Icon

Continued outstanding progress on the crafting stations, mALX! Elke has used the Julianos set several times as she makes Jerric’s grown-up gear piece by piece. The Guild Hall looks great!

I’m afraid that Jerric and crew will miss tomorrow’s gathering and adventure due to holiday plans. Have a fantastic time, friends!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 31 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #669

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 31 2017, 05:28 PM) *

Continued outstanding progress on the crafting stations, mALX! Elke has used the Julianos set several times as she makes Jerric’s grown-up gear piece by piece. The Guild Hall looks great!

I’m afraid that Jerric and crew will miss tomorrow’s gathering and adventure due to holiday plans. Have a fantastic time, friends!

WOO HOO, that is awesome that Jerric is using the tables!!!! But aw, he will be so missed at the meeting! verysad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 1 2017, 04:52 PM
Post #670

Ancient
Group Icon

We have the 2nd table for the Varon's Legacy set, and 80,000 toward the third table! WOO HOO! (Vouchers = 0 now).

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 1 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #671

Ancient
Group Icon

What time is the gathering?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 1 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #672

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 1 2017, 08:38 PM) *

What time is the gathering?

Right now!

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 1 2017, 10:39 PM
Post #673

Ancient
Group Icon

We are missing a Khajiit, a Monkey, Rader and Haute? HELP !!! Where is everyone?

** bring your tabards if you want to!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 1 2017, 11:07 PM
Post #674

Ancient
Group Icon

Sorry. I had to leave my house early to run an errand. sad.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 1 2017, 11:44 PM
Post #675

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 1 2017, 06:07 PM) *

Sorry. I had to leave my house early to run an errand. sad.gif

sad.gif

It is still going on if you want to come. We miss you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 2 2017, 12:43 AM
Post #676

Mouth
Group Icon

Just returned from the meet. What fun! Cleared a delve, defeated a world boss (twice? thrice?), did some fishing, and visited the inn.

Ready for adventure

Adventure!

Fishing

Relaxing

The inn at Fell's Run - site of our first ever meet back in January

At rest

Making friends

Party hard

The next meet shall be on the 6th of October, at the same time.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 2 2017, 01:26 AM
Post #677

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow! Thank you, hazmick, for such wonderful shots that captured our fun time today!

I thought I would provide a bit of a written summary as well for the benefit of those who missed our meeting:

Haa-Rei, Buffy and Britta formed our initial group at the guild hall. Jo’zirra popped in initially but something came up and he had to go very early.

After some chatting, the group followed Buffy to a Rivenspire wayshrine, then overland to Orc Finger delve. The delve was not challenging but that’s fine since we were mostly looking for fun – and fun it was! Then we moved to the nearby World Boss (WB) at East Rock Landing. With the Britta/Buffy tank/healer duo providing support, Haa-Rei’s dps quickly brought the bandit WB to her doom.

Cinncinatus then joined us as we enjoyed the beautiful sunny beach and local fishing spots.

It was there that Haa-Rei learned there are dangerous slaughterfish in the water waiting for Argonians who swim out too far. And, after panicking at the sight of his health bar dropping, Buffy learned that she could heal allies even out in the water! tongue.gif

We paused briefly to rerun the same WB - with Cinncinatus’ help this time. Then some more fishing.

Cinncinatus had to leave so the three remaining followed Haa-Rei as he led us to the tavern at Fell’s Run for music, dancing and Tamika’s - all by a nice cozy fire. It was there we eventually wound things down for the evening.

Buffy thoroughly enjoyed the time with her guild friends! happy.gif

Though they pale compared to the wonderful action shots captured by hazmick, I did manage to grab a few shots at the beach fishing:

https://i.imgur.com/vM0DCfb.png

https://i.imgur.com/N1iKXzi.png

https://i.imgur.com/emNZgwd.png

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 2 2017, 05:26 PM
Post #678

Mouth
Group Icon

Glad I was able to make it, albeit for a short time. Didn't think I'd be able to come, honestly. It was fun taking down another WB and getting some valuable fish.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 2 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #679

Ancient
Group Icon

These are some great shots! So glad you could make it, Rader! Monkey, Khajiit, Haute, Grits, Kazeara - all of you were sadly missed by us, the place is empty without you! We did have some fun; though not as much as we might have had with you there!

We now have Varen's Legacy in! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!! Here is the updated list:

Current List of Crafting Sets in Guild Hall:

DLC:

Dark Brotherhood: (Will be Downstairs on the Right side of the trophy room)

Kvatch Gladiator

* Varen's Legacy

* Pelinal's Aptitude

* Thieves Guild: (Downstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

* Orsinium: (Upstairs in the Right wing of the house)

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

* Imperial City: (at Monkey's House)

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Morrowind: Will be Upstairs in the Left Wing)

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Guilds:

* Fighters Guild: (Upstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

* Mages Guild: (Upstairs on the right side of the trophy room)

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Craglorn: (Will be Downstairs in the Trophy Room)

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

ColdHarbour: (Will be Upstairs in the corridor in front of the Trophy Room)

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Universal: (Will be in both Downstairs Wings and Entry Corridor = except the one that will be outside in the courtyard. Will be in Alphabetical Order)

Alessia's Bulwark

Ashen Grip

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Whitestrake's Retribution

Willow's Path

The list of Mundus Stones hasn't changed, I have to wait till the Crowns go on sale again after Thanksgiving, unfortunately. But in case you want to vote for the next one we get, here is what we have/need at the Guild Hall:

HAVE: (Mundus Stones are outside in various places around the circular walk around the house)

* The Apprentice = Spell Damage

* The Lady = Physical and Spell Resistance

* The Lover - Physical and Spell Penetration

* The Steed - Speed & Health Recovery

* The Thief - Critical Chance Increase

* The Warrior = Weapon Damage

NEED:

The Atronach - Magicka Recovery

The Lord - Increase Health

The Mage - Increase Magicka

The Ritual - Healing Effectiveness

The Serpent - Stamina Recovery

The Shadow - Critical Damage Increase

The Tower - Increase Stamina

This post has been edited by mALX: Sep 2 2017, 09:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 3 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #680

Ancient
Group Icon

We are 215,000 gold and 78 Vouchers toward getting the first table of the Gladiator set!!! WOO HOO !!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:13 AM