Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Story of Trey Chapters 6-9 ???????
ArtemisNoir
post Mar 5 2023, 04:00 AM
Post #1

Evoker

First, I'm fairly certain I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I'm not sure where else to put it, so my apologies. smile.gif
Also, completely unrelated, but I just wanted to offer my apologies for the way I tend to appear and vanish for longish periods.... There's a ton going on for me in RL, and sometimes either things are crazy, or I'm so mentally/emotionally exhausted that my energy levels become near depleted. I realise I don't need to mention any of that, but, I also feel sort of bad when I just drop off the edge of the world.

Anyway.... I recall when I visited here on a fairly frequent basis some years ago, I asked Treydog about Chapters 6-9, and he began posting them. However, I have just tried running multiple searches, both within this site, and via Google, and nothing has come up. Are they still there, and I'm simply being dense? Given my current state of mind, I wouldn't entirely outrule that possibility. wacko.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 5 2023, 06:05 AM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

You can find them Here. Or go to Fan Fiction -> Writers Sub Forums - Treydog.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ArtemisNoir
post Mar 5 2023, 07:21 AM
Post #3

Evoker

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 4 2023, 09:05 PM) *

You can find them Here. Or go to Fan Fiction -> Writers Sub Forums - Treydog.

Hmm... I did look in both places but the only chapters I saw labelled 6-9 were those that seem to be part of the Mournhold section ? I couldn't find chapters 6-9 from the main body of work?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 5 2023, 01:05 PM
Post #4

Paladin
Group Icon

Though he doesn't post too regularly, trey is still with us and pops by routinely. I expect he'll see this thread and respond. If not, you may want to send him a PM.

Edit: Wow, that was an effective summon treydog spell! He began posting in his subforum just as I was posting this.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Mar 5 2023, 01:11 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 5 2023, 01:20 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

Right, nice job with the summon spell. 🧙‍♂️

Hmm, let's see if I can recall how to use summon. Summon Pseron Wyrd! (fizzzzzz) Dangit. ... Here, let's try this one. SUMMON glarrg!!!! (fizzzz) Dangit.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ArtemisNoir
post Mar 5 2023, 05:42 PM
Post #6

Evoker

Wow!
Thank you so much Treydog! smile.gif

Strangely, I don't often play as a summoner in fantasy games, perhaps I should. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Mar 6 2023, 07:38 AM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 5 2023, 06:20 AM) *

Hmm, let's see if I can recall how to use summon. Summon Pseron Wyrd! (fizzzzzz) Dangit. ... Here, let's try this one. SUMMON glarrg!!!! (fizzzz) Dangit.

I recognize those names.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 6 2023, 03:32 PM
Post #8

Councilor
Group Icon

Pseron Wyrd was seen Saturday on AFKmods. We both replied to the same thread.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 6 2023, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 5 2023, 07:20 AM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 11 2023, 04:08 PM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ArtemisNoir @ Mar 4 2023, 09:00 PM) *

First, I'm fairly certain I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I'm not sure where else to put it, so my apologies. smile.gif
Also, completely unrelated, but I just wanted to offer my apologies for the way I tend to appear and vanish for longish periods.... There's a ton going on for me in RL, and sometimes either things are crazy, or I'm so mentally/emotionally exhausted that my energy levels become near depleted. I realise I don't need to mention any of that, but, I also feel sort of bad when I just drop off the edge of the world.

This one would like to add that there is no need to apologize for this. Khajiit was once a much more frequent poster here but he is much busier than he once was. So many things vying for his attention. It is good to know that no matter how busy we are, we can always come back here and catch up with our friends at Chorrol!

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Mar 11 2023, 04:10 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ArtemisNoir
post Mar 12 2023, 02:38 AM
Post #11

Evoker

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Mar 11 2023, 07:08 AM) *

QUOTE(ArtemisNoir @ Mar 4 2023, 09:00 PM) *

This one would like to add that there is no need to apologize for this. Khajiit was once a much more frequent poster here but he is much busier than he once was. So many things vying for his attention. It is good to know that no matter how busy we are, we can always come back here and catch up with our friends at Chorrol!

Awww... indeed. smile.gif Although I've often visited here sporadically, this has always been one of my favourite places on the internet. It's wonderfully friendly, and free of the nastiness that is so common everywhere, especially these days. Right now, it's where I'm spending a lot of time, even if I'm not always as actively contributing as I'd like. But, it's lovely to just lose myself in so many amazing stories, to read the Writing Process thread, and to see people interacting in a genuinely decent way.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:20 AM