Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Fallout Hangout Spot, A place for your Fallout characters to chill out and chat
Diamandis
post Feb 11 2013, 03:02 PM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

Whispers to Michael. Those legion guy don't know when to pipe down. It's all bleeh power bleeh women are useless bleehh bleehhh. Somebody really needs to take them down.

Returns to normal volume. But yeah, I am the courier that everyones been talking about. Mr House thought he could use me into helping him with his super plan, but I refused. it's none of my business. Still allowed in the 38 though... I'm think he's hoping I'll change my mind.

--------------------
Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a vrey srtnage mnid, wchih si good bceasue I od ot :D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Feb 11 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

*tsk tsk noises from Aurelius*

The Legatus does not suffer intrepid Legionaries so easily. But you are still here, breathing, and that raises my curiousity. Lanius has massacred entire groups for lesser affronts. But as a fellow legionary, I would respect your boundaries and enroach no further.

*looks contemptously at Michael*

This joker of yours, Brother, he looks to me like a sleazy oil merchant. What is that one's story?

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 11 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #23

Finder
Group Icon

After a day of travelling the wasteland, Eva returns to the Fallout Hangout Spot.

Oh my lord, remind me NEVER to go to Bonnie Springs again! I was simply cirling around the west of the Mojave, and passed the settlement; OVERRUN BY BLOODY VIPERS!

The girls and I barely made it out alive! Luckily One of Vipers had some awesome knuckle dusters that say Love and Hate that I gave to Veronica.

There's no doubt that more Vipers will inhabit the place soon, so everyone heading that way BE CAREFUL!

*sighs*

Has a shot of Whisky, Blegghh

This post has been edited by Eva: Feb 11 2013, 11:03 PM

--------------------
Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a vrey srtnage mnid, wchih si good bceasue I od ot :D
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 11 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

Arnaud pushes door open and walks into the bar watching everyone...

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Feb 11 2013, 01:13 PM) *

*Aurelius laughs at Arnaud*

One of yours couldn't help soilling herself when they faced me, 'guardian'! The rangers are but shadows of their formerselves! Nay, even worse than that! You would be directionless worms when Hanlon passes from this world like the dotard he is!

"I heard this earlier, I just didn't want to shove your words down your throat...I felt it...Impolite..."

"You sure she wasn't soiling herself from laughing too hard at yer dress, you pansy?"... tongue.gif ...

"Relax, I jest...Have a drink your leggie-ness."

Arnaud raises an eyebrow and looks towards the bar as he says..."Heard from Vulpes the dog-head lately?...No, didn't think so..."

"Soooo, drinks all around methinks?..What's for everyone this time?"

"Oh, evening ma'am *Tips hat*"...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Feb 11 2013, 11:07 PM
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 11 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #25

Finder
Group Icon

MINES A WHISKY WITH NUKA COLA!

I need it. Before you arrived I was just telling the barmaid about my day, Eva proceeds to tell Arnaud about Bonnie Springs.

This post has been edited by Eva: Feb 11 2013, 11:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 12 2013, 07:03 AM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

Arnaud looks about for the barmaid, who still hasn't turned up, the goes to get the drink for Eva.

"I've had run-ins with some of the gangs out there meself...Once or twice.. laugh.gif "

"Did they give the three of you much trouble?"

"I think the worst things out there are the damned cazadors. *Shudders* Damnedable bugs. Pardon my language ma'am."

+Quote Post
Arcry
post Feb 12 2013, 09:11 AM
Post #27

Agent

The door to The Spot creaks on its hinges as a dapper looking fellow wrapped up in dogeared white pinstripe suit strides in towards the bar. He flashes a smile and a nod to the few patrons in attendance eventually coming to rest his broad grin on The Spot's hostess. The Gentleman pulls his side arm from its holster in a quick motion and sets it gently on the bar before taking his seat.

"Be a dear and check my weapon, won't you? Wouldn't do to excite customers." He says nodding to his gun before continuing, "Oh, and I'll have a glass of absinthe if you have it. Wine if not."

This post has been edited by Arcry: Feb 12 2013, 09:12 AM
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 12 2013, 01:32 PM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

Arnaud looks at, and nods in return to the newcomer.

Turning his eyes front once more, Arnaud takes a drink and then observes,

"Eva's not the stewardess, it's kinda self service...However, I may insist on you contibuting to the till for the upkeep." And places his Ranger Seqoia on the bar.

+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 12 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

There is usually a barmaid, but again she hasn't turned up. She's usually only here when I arrive alone. Strange.

Eva looks at Arnaud, No, the Vipers didn't give me too much trouble; not with Veronica and Cass with me. I don't understand how people can travel alone. It's so dangerous! Haha

This post has been edited by Eva: Feb 12 2013, 04:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Arcry
post Feb 12 2013, 04:47 PM
Post #30

Agent

"Self service, eh?"

The stranger leaps over the bar and crouches behind taking a look at the collection underneath. He begins to paw trough the bottles in inspection of their delectable liquids.

"Olde Royale Whiskey...Vodka... Scotch.. Nuka-Cola? Ah! Wine, wonderful."

Straightening with both bottle and corkscrew in hand the stranger pops the bottles top and sets both bottle and tool on the bar.

"The name is Blint, by the way. Aaron Blint. Suppose I'll play barkeep for the evening. That is if its agreeable to the rest of you. Not that you'd need me 'round to snag a drink."

Blint tosses a small collection of caps into a pan, what he assumes to be the collection plate. Seeing as its self service one would reason payment works on an honor system...

This post has been edited by Arcry: Feb 12 2013, 04:47 PM
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 12 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #31

Finder
Group Icon

As long as you can pour a decent Whisky and Nuka Cola, you can be whatever you want!

Eva eyes Blint up and down. Nice suit by the way. I killed a guy in a fancy suit once; although yours is quite nice.

After an awkward silence. Don't worry, I'm not planning on killing you because of your suit... not unless you shoot me in the head first.

Another awkward silence. Eva looks down at her empty glass. Jheeze, these things go straight to your head, don't they?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Arcry
post Feb 12 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #32

Agent

The moment of silence is broken by a light chuckle from Blint. The sharp gentlemen merely snatches up the neck of his wine bottle and take a short pull then sets the drink down.

"Ah, wonderful nectar! Now, my dear, I'm not so foolish as to cause a scene here. We're all here to enjoy ourselves, right? Though I'll admit you seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourself, well ahead of our other fine patrons."

Blint reaches under the counter and pulls up a bottle of lukewarm Nuka and Royale Whiskey.

"Speaking of a good time, do let me know when you wish for a little Royal Cola."
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 12 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #33

Finder
Group Icon

Royal me up, dude!

Eva chuckles. Yeah the other guys are cool, especially my friend Arnaud. He's usually in here, but he's being a bit quiet at the moment. There's a couple of other guys too, Michael and Brutus, but I haven't seen them in a while.

I imagine this place will get livelier at some point! But in the mean time we can hang... and maybe get a little bit wasted. Eva winks mishcevously

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 12 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #34

Councilor
Group Icon

Arnaud's button pusher has a job that only allows him to play at lunch times... biggrin.gif ...

Arnaud quietly leaves the bar to go shoot something...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Feb 15 2013, 01:57 PM
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Feb 15 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #35

Councilor
Group Icon

Arnaud realises he's forgotten his gun and goes to retrieve it...

huh.gif ..."Oops...Mah bad...*Tips hat*...Ma'am, Gentlemen..."

Arnaud whistles a humourous tune on the way out again...
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 15 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #36

Finder
Group Icon

Wow... haven't been here in a while... kinda quiet.

Eva sits at the bar, waiting patiently for someone to arrive...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Feb 15 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

A well-built man wearing combat armour and a singed cowboy hat half walks, half-staggers in through the doorway. A grenade launcher and a riot shotgun are stowed on his back, and he smells rather singed. He leans on the bar, looks at the selection of drinks behind it.

Oh thank Christ! he declares. Whiskey!

He heads behind the bar, grabs the bottle and a glass. He pours himself a slug and gulps it down, and mutters to himself; Goddamnit Cass, you've made me turn this into a bad habit.

He notices Eva seemingly for the first time and says; Hey there. Sorry about the entrance just now, some friends and I just had some trouble with some Fiends in an old vault. Lot of fire. Needed a drink.

He takes another slug of whisky.

Needed a drink bad.

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Feb 15 2013, 10:52 PM
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 15 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #38

Finder
Group Icon

Haha, a Whisky drinker?... I'll go out on a limb and say you know Cass? She got me gluggin' the stuff, too. Shows the man her glass of Nuka cola and Whiskey.

Fiends are a nightmare. Vault 3?

This post has been edited by Eva: Feb 16 2013, 11:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Feb 15 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

You're a friend of Cass' too, huh? No way. He grins at Eva. Yep, very same Vault; goddamn crazy in there. The guys had got hold of a whole load of flamers somehow, I had my shotgun here loaded with Dragon's Breath shells, and you could barely see see for all the smoke and fire about. Insane.

He finishes the last of that particular whiskey bottle.

Man, I needed that. What's your name, by the way. Folks call me Courier.

+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 15 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #40

Finder
Group Icon

Eva-Bree Emerstone, but you can just call me Eva. Eva smiles.

And yeah, Cass and I go WAY back. Used to travel together; still do occasionally if we happen to bump into each other.

I remember my visit to Vault 3. Didn't stay long. I was looking for materials for... coyly changes the subject, unsure of what to reveal. Anyway, I managed to trick the fiends into thinking I was a Khan delivering chems.

Dodged a few bullets there! Haha

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM