Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shards of Broken Emperors/Planning Thread, Vvardenfell: Roots of Sve'lkreen
ureniashtram
post Jul 23 2010, 03:02 AM
Post #21

Knower
Group Icon

indifferent.gif

.. Zerker, if you want, you could create another character. You can control them both at once. I don't know, Tess or whatever her name is. DO NOT UBER UP YOUR NEW CHARACTER IF YOUR GONNA CREATE ONE. How about an amateur Assasin? That way, you could improve his/her skills while the plot thickens.

Zalph, that goes for you too. Keep Tristan, create your Tribunalite. That way, we could have characters who like each other, while others despise each other.

Makes the story/RP interesting.

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 23 2010, 04:02 AM
Post #22

Agent

Well by very good...lots of Assassins in Tamriel just suck...lets keep it at that. Sneaky and agile. Not stronger by any means. After all, he has very little armor.
Alright, I'll do this.

Name: Riden Snowe
Race: Imperial
Appearance: Not muscular, kinda skinny. A look that seems natural and not overly muscular or weak looking.

Tatoos/Misc: A minor scar on his cheek from a very close call with an arrow.

Personality: A recluse by nature, he spends most of his time in the Imperial City, looking for contracts for money or spending time creating poisons to sell to merchants.

History: His father was an assassin with no affiliations with the Dark Brotherhood. Due to the majority of willing clients that went to him instead of the Dark Brotherhood because of the more religious aspect of them, the Brotherhood murdered Riden's father and mother. He was 19 at the time. Now for 8 years, he's been working as an assassin with of no small talent but not at all powerful. Many rogue assassin masters regard him as "The Best of the Regular Assassins."
Riden is not the best assassin by any means but of all the normal assassins out there, he's the best and survived the longest.

Class: Assassin(Normal Assassin, not master nor novice)

Weapons of choice: Jian Blade, a thrusting weapon great for penetrating those very small gaps in armor and can slash through nearly all types of light armor except glass. Very fast and durable but not strong.

Royal Dagger: A short weapon great for very close range combat and for penetrating heavier armors. Fast, breaks easily, and high penetration with bad recovery time.

Alieyd Bow: Only uses this for very long range assassinations but very skilled with it. A 5% chance it will rip the soul of the target from the body. Good for exploiting armor gaps like the Jian but only at a long range.

Hidden Blade: A last resort weapon. Very strong and can penetrate many types of armors but has an incredible amount of recovery time which will render the user incapable of attacking for a good 10 seconds.

Armor/Clothing: Assassin Armor: Very well interwoven fabrics that can block shots from arrows and small knives but the real protection is from the "Reflect spell" enchantments on all the armor pieces which gives it a very high magic protection.

Ally: Tess, Political figures, anybody with money(Clients), Other rogue assassins
Enemies: Dark Brotherhood, Morag Tong, Imperial Legion, bandits, Thieves Guild.

Tess
Very long....Very long...

Name: Tess Rysan
Race: Imperial
Appearance: Pale with a slender body. Looks built for basic combat. Has very long silky hair.
Tatoos/Misc: None

Personality: Really nice and social. Has morals and boundaries she would never cross. The opposite of Riden. Although she's very attracted to Riden and spends time in their large manor near Bravil.

History: She used to work for the Fighter's Guild for a long time before quitting due to the excessive amounts of killing involved. Tess worked as a shopkeeper for 6 months before meeting Riden. After a small war, she became very close friends with Riden and eventually got married to him. Still keeping last name though.

Class: Fighter, proficient with Heavy Armor, combat tactics, and fighting with blades in general.

Weapon of choice: Ebony Claymore, A gift from Riden as a present. It's enchanted with a low level fire enchantment.

Armor/Clothing: Enchanted Morrigan Armor. It's enchanted with a "shield" enchantment to give extra protection against enemies. Looks similar to the Ebony Armor but has the same protection as VERY well made silver armor with the same enchantments.

Ally: Fighter's Guild, Riden, Rogue Assassins(Husbands a member), Political Figures
Enemies: Dark Brotherhood, most Orcs, Daedra worshippers, anybody else who's "Evil"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess was contracted by the Fighter's Guild to guard a Prison Ship and she brought along Riden for long range protection against would be pirates. How about that?

This post has been edited by DarkZerker: Oct 2 2010, 04:32 PM

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Banana Cream Marmalade is good on pickles.
-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Jul 23 2010, 04:17 AM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

Actually, I'll stick with Tristan, two is too many.

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 23 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #24

Agent

Get rid of my first character by the way,

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Jul 23 2010, 05:14 AM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Why'd you post your character in the Planning thread? And the Ebony armor. . . Not trying to be antagonistic here, but that's overpowered. Stick to steel or silver.

EDIT: Sword too. Hmm, I wonder where Jack is.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Jul 23 2010, 05:36 AM

--------------------
--
--
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Jul 23 2010, 05:41 AM
Post #26

Knower
Group Icon

Dark, the ayleid bow seems overpowered, as does your armor on the assassin. Especially the armor on Tess. Why does he dislike the Morag Tong?

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 23 2010, 09:48 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

I'm still around, just don't have much to say. For the most part, I'm thinking if I should change Kaye's background a bit because right now, his complete non-combat or other skills focus kinda makes him stand out. Stand out as useless weight.

Anyway, if we're going to use a prison ship, I might as well dump Kaye onto it as a prisoner. The type they dump off in Vvardenfell just so he won't be a nuisance on the mainland.

Also, for your assassin, how about going for the type who actually uses stealth to get close, do the job, and get out and whose main plan upon being discovered is 'run real fast'? It would be a departure from the general light armoured fighter type you see in games and other fiction all the time. Not to mention that with an emphasis on a completely different type of combat (stealth vs non-stealth) I don't think we could easily call him overpowered or anything. And what's this hidden blade thing? Am I right to assume it's like the arm-stabby thing Altair uses in Assassin's Creed?

As for the enmity with the Morag Tong, that one's a bit tricky and relies on his past. The Morag Tong has and maintains a monopoly on assassinations (legalized and everything), at least on the island itself. Now if Riden's activities have been restricted to the mainland, there isn't much reason for the Tong to hate him. But if he has done some freelancing on the island before then they will not take kindly to him. Assuming they know who he is and for whose deaths he is responsible, of course.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 23 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #28

Agent

Yes...arm stabby thing Altair uses. The armor is very well protected against spells but there's little protection against blades and bows so yeah...I didn't want my armor to be underpowered.

I get close, stabby mc stabby stab and then if there's only two or one other person, then slash with the Jian then get out. If there's A LOT of people, use stealth and run and hide.

About Morag Tong, the DB hates Riden from the fact he steals lots of would be customers. I guess since he's an assassin who actually doesn't suck at his job and his rogue assassin buddies would also steal members in Morrowind since the Morag Tong may be legal but the rogues are better suited.

Guilt by association...

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Jul 26 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Is this dead?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 26 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

Dunno. Maybe we should just get started on the boat or whatever. The way it looks here, we could keep planning till the universe suffers heat death and still not get started. By the way, I've also decided to just assume that Kaye punched and kicked a few trees till he bled during his quest for enlightenment, at least when he isn't drunk or having a hangover.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Jul 30 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #31

Knower
Group Icon

Sorry, got into a little accident. I agree with Jack, let's get started. Should I creathe Playground or someone would?

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 30 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

An accident? Well I hope you're allright and healthy then. Anyway, I'm gonna pop over to the rp and see about making my first post there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 1 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #33

Knower
Group Icon

Alright, the fight stopped but the sailors wish to start another one... I got some ideas.

Anybody want to be prisoners or commandeer their newly acquired personal ship?

If we choose to be :

A.) Prisoners:

1. We'll be dropped and abandoned in the middle of the Sea, on a small boat or canoe. Eventually, an Argonian sea scouts find our drained body and drop us off in Seyda Neen. And since we're only four (characters), I'm thinking on creating an Argonian character. This seems to be a good choice, in my opinion.

2. Become prisoners. After some time, we get attacked by some pirates who tailed us during our travel. The 'pirates' are actually a brigade (or something) of Tommorow's Wind.
Morrowind is secretly attacking boats and ships of the Imperial, in hopes of making the sea dangerous by blaming it on pirates. Resulting in reduced boats of Legionnaires and supplies heading for Imperialized cities. Then, they attack said Imperialized cities (Seyda Neen, Pelagiad etc.) in hopes of reducing the Empire's control in MW. They also leave no-one alive, including prisoners.

3. Become prisoners, and drop us off in Seyda Neen. Stripped off our gears, we become part time mercs, saving enough gold for our quest. And by 'we', I mean Cyldreen and Riden. Tess can too, but Kaye? He can, but I don't know. That one is yours to decide, Jack. (If we choose this option of course)

OR

B.) We fight back and commandeer the ship. (If we win, that is. Cyldreen and Riden (and possibly Tess) can hold their own, but the question still remains. What of Kaye?)

1. We win against the sailors, tossed the Captain into the sea and make this ship our. . . Sea Side Headquarters. By doing so, I suspect the animosity between C and Riden will vanish. They have to work hand-in-hand for this to be chosen, they still are weary of each other though. After that, we drop our butts in Seyda Neen, sell whatever loot inside the ship and the RP takes us into the Real Thang.

2. Just like 1, we win and our ship gets attacked by the .. brigade of MW. Those powder Cyldreen thought of using earlier? Those were needed by the hand-held cannons (rifles! but our characters are none the wiser.) beneath the Armory! We decimate the other ship by using the 'cannons' but our new ride is heavily damaged. We collect our stuff, toss it into a canoe and head for Seyda Neen.

All in all, B.1 and A.2 seems like a good idea to me. But, hey. Voice your opinions and let's plan!

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 1 2010, 10:17 PM
Post #34

Agent

This needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

I messaged Uren about this but this HAS to be said. Tess is 2 months pregnant so I need to work this in somehow. Obviously, the birth will happen but it will literally be quite a while.

Oh and B.1

I'm an assassin, not a freaking fighter. Well I have Tess for that but what the hell, let's do it.

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 1 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #35

Knower
Group Icon

Ok, then. Let's wait for Jack, eh?

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 1 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Well, Kaye is already a prisoner. They just feel he's harmless enough that he can roam around the ship. (as long as he doesn't get in the way, obviously)

So...I guess I can make him have some fear of what the hell happens upon arrival on Vvardenfell, so he'll join the rest of you guys in taking control of the ship cause hey, better odds of not rotting in a jail on some godforsaken island that way. He's sufficiently sober to hold his own against a random sailor or two, so no problem there. (Though he really is going to grab a bucket when its all over. He's been far too active already and adrenaline or bodycontrol doesn't last forever.)

As for the going of events, I prefer a mix between B-1 and B-2. Namely, no attack by another ship, but we do pile our stuff in a rowboat and head to the shore that way. I mean, as soon as we're all off the ship, there is nothing keeping the sailors under our control and leaving one of us to guard the ship against mutiny is too risky. SO I say take-over, have the ship sail to the coast and then we skip out on a small boat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 1 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #37

Knower
Group Icon

Got it! Let's go to the Playground, I'm literally shaking with anticipation babay! And we get to use rifles!

Fact about S.O.B.E's rifles- It's design is like the Baker Rifle! Performance is exactly like the same, although it can be enchanted. Enchanted versions can fire Fire, Frost, Ice and Paralyzing pellets.

One downside of it, is that bullets are very hard to come by. And reloading it can take minutes.

EDIT: And NO: ONE SHOT, ONE KILL!! Our characters are obviously new to this kind of technology, only the Empire and Sumurset Isles can manufacture and control such things.

OK, let's go with Jack's plan.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Aug 1 2010, 11:32 PM

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 2 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #38

Knower
Group Icon

You guys go on without me for a while. Something's come up. I should be up and running tommorow.

Can somebody please control Cyldreen for me? He's heading for the Armory for his Spear. He can also bring Kaye (if he stayed and fought with Riden) some weapon.

Thanks, and peace out.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Aug 2 2010, 08:41 PM

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 3 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

I'll be posting in a minute.

So.. We encounter a rather genius Orc by the name of Veefnir. What do you guys think? Should we bring him along (Funny looking elf is Veefnir new friend), which results in me creating his character and posting it on the Sign-Up Thread. Now should we choose this option, I'd say we find a new hiding place and leave him there. That way, he could maintain our gear and if his muscle is needed, we let him tag along.

Or

We leave him in the ship to 'guard Veefnir former friends', while we jet out of there.

Choices are yours, guys.

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 4 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Well, brainwashing won't last forever (and Orcs actually have a modest resistance to magic if I remember correctly) so when Veefnir comes back to his senses, he'll be pissed. I vote for leaving him behind to cover our back while he's still on our side. Then hope we get out of dodge before he decides to hunt us down.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:07 PM