71 Pages V « < 67 68 69 70 71 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aravi in Skyrim, her video story
King Coin
post Feb 22 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #1361

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: Yes, everyone is ok, or will be.

I imagine battles are always extra difficult when it’s someone you love putting their life on the line right next to you. He would have to learn to cope, or get out.

Worst nightmare, yes those were spiders.

Thanks Acadian!

@SubRosa: laugh.gif At least Kharjo isn’t foolish enough to try to stop her!

It was indeed the Breton that brought in the Oblivion-spawn! I tweaked the summoning effect, the purple blob doesn’t do it for me. tongue.gif

Dawnbreaker is so pretty, but it’s hard to justify carrying it sometimes. Definitely more for a paladin or something, and not a sneaky Khajiit.

Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: The Dremora’s armor is what I would expect a ‘disintegrate weapon’ enchantment to work like. smile.gif

Aravi’s preference to go un-booted (lol) definitely makes her vulnerable in some ways. She usually sees traps, but when she steps into them, they are extra painful.

I am so glad you are enjoying Darnand’s role in this. biggrin.gif

The falls is on Valtheim Towers! Thanks Grits!

@Darkness Eternal Do not worry about Septim, this was no full blown Gate. Just a summoning.

Armor – that’s the oak flesh spell just as it’s cast.

Bringing the light – she definitely isn’t joining the Vigil. She regards them with caution when she sees them on the road. She’s quite conscious of what they would do to someone that was a werewolf.

Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow it’s been a long time since I have updated this. I apologize, I do not like it when other authors are sporadic with updates. And here I am, guilty of doing just that.

Previously, Aravi, Kharjo, and Darnand were fighting Forsworn at Lost Valley Redoubt. Jerric was thrown into prison by the Jarl of Markarth. If Darnand wanted to free Jerric, he had to recover a shield from these Forsworn.

They just defeated the last of the common warriors. Aravi fell into a river in the fight, and Darnand summoned a Dremora. When Aravi was pulled out of the river, she was injured and could not move. Kharjo and Darnand have to go on without her to finish what they came here to do.

Kharjo hefted his axe and stepped ahead of Darnand. Kharjo could hear voices on the other side of the palisade. There was more than one, and they croaked to each other, unhurried by the obvious battle that just took place just on the other side of their fortification.

“Hagravens!” Darnand said excitedly. “They are doing a sort of ritual.”

“Should this one interrupt?”

Darnand looked pale, but nodded. “Definitely.”

Kharjo got the impression that the mage had an idea of what was going on behind those timber walls.

“Ready?” Kharjo asked. Darnand downed a potion and nodded.

The Breton looked frail to Kharjo. No armor, no physical weapons. How does this one go into combat, all but naked? He paused, wanting to ask if Darnand if he really was ready. He opened his mouth, then closed it, shook his head, and started moving.

They rounded the corner, and Kharjo momentarily paused to take in the scene before him. A man, pale from blood loss, lay naked on an altar with two hagravens attending to him. Kharjo saw the reason the man was pale: his heart was torn out. The blood around the wound was fresh. The man was also one of the Forsworn, Kharjo could tell by the weathered features and the tattoos on the man’s body. He had been a very strong man, probably one of their warriors. Why would these ones kill one of their own? Is this some sort of a punishment?

A violet bolt of energy flew past Kharjo and hit the dead man. His body started to rise into the air by some unseen force.

The hagravens reacted immediately, shrieking furiously and shredding the man before them with their talons. Kharjo was shaken out of inaction by the gruesome scene. He raised his shield and charged. Lightning crackled around him as he slammed into one of the shrieking bodies. Using the spiked point of his war axe and his shield, he lifted one of the hagravens over his head and dumped it behind him. Claws raked uselessly at his armored calves. Kharjo spun around and stomped on the hagraven’s face with his heavy boot. The squirming stopped. He swung his axe into its neck, nearly severing the head. Blood flowed freely. It was dead now.

He looked over and saw Darnand locked in combat with the last hagraven. He held a ward in front of his body and a stream of lightning struck the last hagraven’s ward. In return, fire lashed his ward from the fingers of the hagraven. There was no way Kharjo could get involved. Darnand was on his own.

Darnand stopped his attack, but kept his ward up. His free hand started to glow brighter and brighter with blue lightning. Thunder rolled down the mountain top and Kharjo squeezed his eyes shut from the blinding light. When he opened his eyes again, a ghost image dominated his vision, but he could also see the Breton. Darnand was sheathed in fire, his arms held before him. The hagraven had just enough time to form an ice spike and throw it at him before the fire leapt from Darnand’s body and engulfed the hagraven. Darnand twisted to the side and fell heavily to the ground. The hagraven burned to death.

“Is this one alright?!” Kharjo asked urgently, kneeling at the mage’s side. Darnand was shaking. Kharjo didn’t wait for Darnand to answer, and started to look for holes. “Did the ice hit?” he didn’t see any shards or holes.

“Yes, yes, I believe I am quite whole,” Darnand answered between gasps. He held his hands in front of his face. They were visibly shaking.

Kharjo realized it was adrenaline. He left Darnand a moment and checked on the hagraven.

It was a disgusting burnt husk. The smell of roast meat conflicted his senses at the scene. He realized that the bird was still alive, though barely. He ended that with a swing of his axe.

Darnand was more composed when Kharjo returned to him. He hauled the mage to his feet.

“These ones came here for a shield, yes?”

“Correct,” Darnand replied. Kharjo found it upon the altar, used as a tray. A bloody heart sat in the center, in a sticky pool. He frowned and tipped the shield on its side, dumping the organ onto the ground.

“They call these ones beasts,” he muttered.

As he wiped the blood off, he called to the mage, “This one has it, Aravi waits!”

Darnand was at a shelf of stone, with rough runes carved upon its surface.

“A moment please,” the mage replied. He dug through his pack to the impatience of Kharjo.

He left Darnand there and returned to Aravi.

She was slowly getting to her feet. “Where’s Darnand?”

“Tracing some rocks,” he replied with annoyance.

Aravi let out a sigh of relief. She took an experimental step. Kharjo heard a sharp inhalation, saw her tense up. But she took the step.

“Did you find the shield?” she asked.

Rather than reply, Kharjo simply turned to show where it was hanging from his pack.

“Good. Then we can leave this place. As soon as we get our mage back.”

As if on cue, Darnand made his appearance, rolling up a scroll and stashing it in his own pack.

“I found some most fascinating markings carved into a stone shelf. They are clearly ancient from the wear on them, definitely not made by these forsworn. I believe they match the general time when this old structure was first built by the ancient Nords. I have seen markings like this in other Nord ruins as well, suggesting that…”

Kharjo tuned out the Breton as he spoke. Aravi shook her head slightly, and the two of them turned to start down the mountain.

I’ve been sitting on this picture for a while now, and it is with great pleasure I share it now.
Aravi and Odahviing by Julia

This post has been edited by King Coin: Feb 23 2014, 07:17 PM

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 23 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #1362

Paladin
Group Icon

I enjoyed the stark differences between how Kharjo and Darnand fight. Seems like the K-Kat fared better this time than the mage vs the hagravens. Darnand was true to form after the fight, getting right back into his ‘curious scholar’ mode right away. Loved the shared moment at the end between Aravi and Kharjo, and could clearly envision them shaking their heads over Darnand. tongue.gif

Aww, what a neat drawing of Aravi and the friendly dragon! happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 23 2014, 06:55 PM
Post #1363

Ancient
Group Icon

Uh oh, squaking hagravens and a briarheart-birthing. Better interrupt that indeed! Looks like Darnand raised the poor fellow before he got turned into a B-heart.

For a skinny mage going into battle practically naked (I loved that thought by Kharjo) Darnand did a pretty good job of showing why skinny mages don't need to wear an ironworks of armor. Not to mention how easily they are distracted by old writing... laugh.gif

nits:
lay naked on an alter with two hagravens attending to him
That is an altar.

A violet bolt of energy few past Kharjo and hit the dead man.
I think you meant flew there.

Kharjo found it upon the alter, used as a tray.
That old altar again.

Wow, that is some pic. Oda's jaw is bigger than Aravi! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Feb 23 2014, 06:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 24 2014, 06:44 PM
Post #1364

Councilor
Group Icon

I absolutely love this part! happy.gif Kharjo’s doubt over his fragile mage sidekick (You’re really ready? Really? I mean, is that what you’re wearing? tongue.gif ) was the perfect introduction to their vastly different fights against the hagravens. I love how Kharjo muscled his hagraven up and over and then finished with a stomp and chop! Then Darnand showed why he isn’t dead yet with an awesome magic display!! Woo hoo, that was great!

Ahem. embarrased.gif I also enjoyed guessing that he preemptively raised the Briarheart when the energy flew past Kharjo and that his Ward might be fueling the massive spells he was casting by absorbing some of the hagraven’s spell. Really neat to simply show it without a lot of explanation and engage the reader in following the action.

She was slowly getting to her feet. “Where’s Darnand?”

“Tracing some rocks,” he replied with annoyance.

rollinglaugh.gif Perfect. Darnand’s shaky aftermath followed by immediate distraction in the carvings made me grin. I love how he babbled on as they all walked away, and Aravi and Kharjo just ignored the lecture. Lol. You really got Darnand! It has been a sheer delight to see him in Aravi’s story!

Aravi and Odahviing is magnificent! Wow, an instant favorite. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Feb 25 2014, 01:07 AM
Post #1365

Master
Group Icon

Welcome back to the Arena, King Coin! Good to see you picking up where Aravi and Company left off. This was a great chapter, too. I had some laughs from Darnand's excitement in the face of danger and Kharjo's comment.

How does this one go into combat, all but naked?

Heh, as Kraven once said, "Use your [censored] as weapons!"

I really enjoyed seeing Kharjo the khajiit fight those nasty feathered old crones while Darnand took on the other . . .sans armor.

In the end, our heroes emerge victorious!

D'aww! Aravi and the dragon! This is seriously a good picture!

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: Feb 25 2014, 01:32 AM

--------------------
And yet I am, and liveā€”like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass belowā€”above the vaulted sky.ā€¯
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Mar 9 2014, 06:18 AM
Post #1366

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: You are right, they are very different in their methods. Kharjo would never go into battle without a set of heavy armor to protect him, and there’s Darnand in a robe.

I thought you would like the dragon picture. Thanks Acadian!

@SubRosa: Damn altars. No wonder Word kept underlining it. Ahem.

Yeah who needs all that clunky armor when you have magic to protect you? Glad you liked the picture. smile.gif Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: Thank you very much for your patience and for allowing me to borrow Darnand for a little while. He was fun to write!

There was confusion over what he did with the briarheart? You must have forgot my planning session with you! laugh.gif

It’s a good thing someone remembered to grab the shield because I’m not sure Darnand would have.

Thanks Grits!

@DE: It took me way too long to come back to this. Glad you enjoyed it. The dragon picture was all Julia’s idea, she wanted to draw something like that. Thanks DE!

I am finally resuming videos after this extended break from them.

Just as a refresher:
Aravi and Serana (a vampire whose father wants the power to block out the sun) went to a realm of Oblivion where mortal souls are collected from the act of soul trapping. Here they met Serana’s mother. She had an Elder Scroll which she gave to them. Aravi fought a trapped dragon there and won, gaining the words of power to summon him.

Back in Tamriel, they brought this Elder Scroll to a moth priest, who had since gone permanently blind. They needed a way to read the Scroll, and he suggested a ritual involving Moths. Supposedly these Scrolls would reveal the location of a potent weapon of the Gods to use against the vampires. We pick up with Aravi and Serana finding the Moths and reading the Scrolls.

Ancestor Glade
10:28

Another picture I have been waiting to share, this time traditional rather than digital!
Aravi
By GuiltyOne

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 10 2014, 12:33 AM
Post #1367

Paladin
Group Icon

Yay! So nice to see Aravi in action again. Loved the snow and arctic sky effects before she went into the glade. Speaking of which, that glade is beautiful! And they emerge to waterfalls and butterflies moths! Serana summed it up wonderfully: Wow! Love the canticle tree/ancestor moth stuff. Ahah, their path to find Auriel’s Bow and spoil the plans of Serana’s dad is now clear. Uh oh. . . vampire minions ruining a beautiful walk in the glade. I simply loved this vid! wub.gif

Another wonderful ‘Ravi drawing. This one gives Aravi a slightly harder edge. GuiltyOne did a great job – there’s her scar, green eyes, earrings and little pink nose! happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 11 2014, 10:59 PM
Post #1368

Ancient
Group Icon

I see Aravi has the glass armor out. She is ready for the big time!

That was a brilliant aurora outside the cave entrance.

Love the moonlight streaming down into the grotto.

Aravi is all aglow. Now get out the can of Raid! laugh.gif

Now Aravi & Serana know where to find the bow. Uh oh, looks like her father tracked them down already though! Aravi has her swords out. This won't take long! Whoa, that last one took a lot out of her health! Oh a backstab!

I hate how those zombies moan in Skyrim. I don't blame Aravi for stabbing him in the face. I use a mod that stops Serana from animating people.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 12 2014, 06:24 PM
Post #1369

Councilor
Group Icon

I love that beautiful glade! This was a nice peaceful stroll with the moths until the vamps showed up. I don’t blame Aravi for backing up so quickly when Serana ran up after the fight. “Releasing” her thrall was a great Aravi moment. Very memorable!

Aravi looks great in her glass armor. It’s wonderful to see Aravi again! happy.gif

I love the lean, somewhat grim view of Aravi in GuiltyOne’s picture. She’s soft and lovely but also one very tough Khajiit!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Mar 19 2014, 01:38 AM
Post #1370

Master
Group Icon

Serana and Aravi are back in action! Lycanthrope and vampire= Deadly Duo. I do wish to see them succeed against Harkon. Blotting out the sun is pure madness.

Indeed the Glades is a beautiful place, but the serenity was crushed by the crazy blood-sucking undead. Meh.

Sowed Fate is now my current favorite Aravi artwork. Grim, serious and deadly. Perfection!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Mar 23 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #1371

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian: It’s been a while for the videos and I need to get into the groove again. If there weren’t any vampires and Kharjo around, there might have been some bathing in the beautiful pond. Glad you liked it! Thanks!

@SubRosa: Haha yep! Glass is pretty, but Elven still beats it in looks.

No raid for the pretty moths! ohmy.gif

She does not like the zombies Serana summons. She releases the souls of the dead so to speak when she removes them. Thanks SubRosa!

@Grits: Aravi never quite forgets Serana is a vampire, so she likes to keep a little distance. She acts so… normal though.

I love the picture. It’s interesting to see what each artist does. Thanks Grits!

@DE: And I thought vampires and werewolves hated each other! Wouldn’t that be interesting if both transformed?

Glad you liked the picture! Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aravi leaves with Serana and Kharjo to find Auriel’s Bow. Along the way there are dragons and places to explore.

8:27

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Watch the skies traveler…

Just try it

A swim!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 24 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #1372

Paladin
Group Icon

Vid –

Aww, a bunny. . . this should be a nice place! Yowzer! I was pretty surprised when that rock she shot turned out to be a dragon! Uh oh, not going well for Team Aravi – that’s a lot of flame coming down into the tower. Whew, Odahviing to the rescue!

Screens -

That’s an ominous scene where Aravi and Serana are looking up at that dragon!

What kind of magic is that surrounding the ghostly Aravi in ‘Just try it’?

A swim! Oh, Aravi found a nice quiet pond. I love how the sun is trying to get through the clouds. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 25 2014, 02:10 PM
Post #1373

Councilor
Group Icon

I liked seeing Aravi’s thought process as she selected arrows and poison for the upcoming fight. She is great at sneaking! I’ve never had a character get a first shot in on that dragon!

Yay, Odahviing! Aravi sounds both adorable and fierce when she Shouts. I didn’t have to worry about her freezing to death when the snow started thanks to all of that dragon fire. ohmy.gif

The diadem looks great on her. That’s one of my favorite vanilla items. Lovely with her Elven armor and useful since she uses spells from several magic schools.

It’s great to see Aravi vids again happy.gif

Ooo, I recognize Aravi’s companion in Watch the Skies! biggrin.gif That is a beautiful shot! I love the sky and light, and it gives the feeling of being crouched in the grass right there with them.

Neat effect in Just Try It. I have no idea what it is. Is Aravi waiting for Become Ethereal to wear off?

Gosh, A Swim is another favorite. Really beautiful.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 26 2014, 01:50 AM
Post #1374

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh I know that place, down in The Rift, near the Imperial Camp (which is a good place to sell off the loot from the bandits).

I guess that bunny is no danger! laugh.gif

Oh, there's a dragon there! It always has bandits in my games. Like Acadian, I thought it was a rock until it jumped up into the air! That fire breath of its looks really horrific, but thankfully does not seem to actually do much to Aravi.

Hmmm, annoying when they fly off like that and won't come back. I guess calling your own dragon is the thing to do in times like those! And Aravi learned an old Steven Segal movie from the Word Wall. I guess they do VHS as well... wink.gif

Serana looks frozen at the Talos statue.

Watching the Skies is a neat pic. That phrase always makes me think of aliens, thanks to the The Thing From Another World

Just try it is a neat effect! I feel sorry for that guy with the bow!

Aravi shows her spots in the final pic!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Mar 30 2014, 04:15 PM
Post #1375

Master
Group Icon

I'm back for some more Aravi.

We're back in the Rift as our khajiiti dragonborn hunts for the legendary winged beasts. Like Grits, I like Aravi's vast selection of poisons. The ravage health one looks pretty deadly.

The tower dragon fight was intense!

Watch The Skies- An eerie and frightening picture of the dragon flying above while Aravi blends in, hopefully to get a clear shot at it.

Go ahead, Kharjo. Dew it! Hehe.

Nothing like a cool, nice swim in one of Skyrim's many ponds. That one looks slaughter-fish free.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 16 2014, 04:50 PM
Post #1376

Master
Group Icon

After long last, it is time for me to get used to updating again. smile.gif

@Acadian: Now that you are in Skyrim, I’m sure you’ve seen a few bunnies now. I’m a huge fan of Odahviing by the way.

Hee! Not an unsafe guess, but that wasn’t Serana in the screen. Lil joined Aravi for a bit!

Aravi is ghostly thanks to a shout. Weapons and magic pass harmlessly through her for a time. smile.gif

She had to pull a few snappy fishies out of that lake, but it was nice after that. Thanks Acadian!

@Grits: Heh, usually when it comes to arrows and poison she tries to use the strongest that she has plenty of.

Funny with the freezing, that little spot of snow is surrounded by warm grasslands.

Aravi doesn’t use the diadem, but we had to see what it looked like. smile.gif

You better recognize Aravi’s companion!

It is Ethereal! But you don’t have to wait. It disappears as soon as you attack something.

Swimming is my favorite too. I have several more, but most can’t be posted. I’ll consider another, it’s technically ok, but you know… Thanks Grits!

@SubRosa: I usually don’t think about selling to the camps, but that definitely is something I will try to keep in mind. Usually Aravi avoids camps unless she’s freezing, then she’ll go to the fire.

Yes, dragon attacks are kind of underwhelming. I have a mod now that boosts them a bit. Unfortunately it’s hard to keep it balanced, especially with a high damage, low defense character like Aravi.

Lol! That guy with the bow did not last very long when Aravi took a swipe at him.

She does show her spots, and they are pretty. happy.gif Thanks SubRosa!

@DE: Poisons are quite a bit of fun to make too. I am going to try to level her alchemy more in my new game.

Lol, unfortunately the dragon saw her immediately in that one.

It is fish free now! She usually has to pull 2-3 out of that one before she can enjoy it. Thanks DE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously, Aravi began making her way to Darkfall Cave, where the Elder Scrolls revealed there to be a powerful artifact needed to defeat the powerful vampire Harkon. On the way, she encountered a dragon. She summoned a friendly dragon, and they fought, resulting in the death of the hostile dragon.

She’s found the location of the dragon’s death, and investigates.
8:26

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A new Aravi battling her first dragon

Ready to climb the 7000 steps to the Throat of the World

Warmth

--------------------

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 16 2014, 06:36 PM
Post #1377

Ancient
Group Icon

Ohhh, its Arcwind Point. I love that place, especially because there is no 'dungeon'. It is all above ground.

Frost Trolls? I hate those guys. I heard Kharjo's crossobow kick in after Aravi started firing. Then he stepped in front of her! Well what do you expect dope, of course Aravi shot you in the back! laugh.gif

Love the little puffs of steam rising from Kharjo's breath as he spoke.

Nice punching the Deathlord with her bow!

Where did that glowing blue dragon come from? Yikes! It reminds me of Gidorah, with the electrical breath.

And when its all over Aravi is full of Serana's ice spikes! laugh.gif I always end up that way too.

New Aravi looks positively fiery in her bow pic. That looks like one of the silver bows from Oblivion. Is that from a mod?

Aravi looks very cute all bundled up in her climbing clothes.

And very cute in no clothes at all!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: May 16 2014, 07:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2014, 03:21 PM
Post #1378

Councilor
Group Icon

Arcwind Point is so neat. Oops, Kharjo! He might have gotten a bow punch from Lil instead of healing, lol. Nice cloak.

I wondered if they’d wake up the Arcwind dragon, and there he is! What an awesome fight! Shock attacks would be hard to deal with since they deplete magicka. Gosh he’s beautiful! I loved his storm call. Is that Deadly Dragons?

Nice ebony haul from the Deathlords. This was such a neat video I’m going to watch it a third time!

What a great fire picture of Aravi and her first dragon battle. She looks great in that armor, and I love her bow!

That picture of Aravi in Ivarstead is my new favorite. It may be the sweetest and prettiest Aravi picture ever! She’s so lovely. happy.gif

Ooo, nekkid steam bath. You know whose favorite that one is! tongue.gif Where is that location? (Inquiring Nords want to know. biggrin.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 17 2014, 04:21 PM
Post #1379

Paladin
Group Icon

A great vid! Very tense fighting, especially with that storm dragon. ohmy.gif

The real cappers were at the end though:
Serana (in a blizzard after a massive fight): “The sun is not good for my skin.”
Kharjo (after the same massive fight): “If anyone sneaks up on us, I’ll smell them coming.”
laugh.gif

Wonderful screens. Aww, the new Aravi looks as beautiful as ever! A dragonslayer already!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post May 20 2014, 09:46 PM
Post #1380

Master
Group Icon

Aravi should teach Ms.Pureblood a lesson or two on how to throw ice spikes on enemies only, and not complain about the sun 24/7. The lesson can be used in just three words: Fos Roh Dah! Anyways the battle was neat to see. Aravi has good taste in weapons . . . hmm, crossbows wub.gif

New Aravi taking on her first dragon just seeps with raw epicness. The flames surrounding spark(no pun) a genuine dangerous feel and awesome moment between life and death(Got a bit nerdy here. So to sum it up. It is an epic shot).

And the Khajiit pilgrimage begins! With a nice fur coat and her gear, she's ready to go. She looks quite enthusiastic too! Hell of a leg workout.

Oh wow. Nudy pic always win! It must be nice to go and have a good bath without any clothes in the privacy and safety of Skyrim's underground caverns. Providing there's no nasties. Either she's alone or Kharjo is off screen taking down his garments to join . . . heh. Great pic!

--------------------
+Quote Post

71 Pages V « < 67 68 69 70 71 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:27 AM