Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Knights of the Nine - New Kvatch, Attempt at fan-fic
McBadgere
post Oct 22 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

When I started this fiction, sooo long ago now...Little did I know to what size it would sprawl...Not only in terms of Geography, but the sheer weight of characters and, most espescially, time...So, to help, there are links below to the characters and the timeline my fiction follows...Both of them will help immensely...

Please enjoy!...

Dramatis Personnae

KOTN Timeline

11/02/13
--------------------------

Original post start

Hey there *Waves*...This is me trying some fan-fic...Having gone through many of your stories, and reading the writing help post I realise I'm going to not update as quickly as I'd hoped...But I am working on something, it's just taking longer than I expected...Like as if it started here and I expected to be like there by now but new characters keep wandering in and needing their own scenes and stuff...Swines!!...

Anyways, in total since about 20 years ago (ie since I left school) I've written maybe three stories, two of which were published in a local writing magazine though...Wha-hey!!...Aaamywho...I've not done much writing...I wish to do more...I've had this thing (A world btw...No I'm not...Y'know...Entirely wrong up there biggrin.gif ) in my head for many years I need to get out, so writing Oblivion fan-fic is a start on that road...

Anyways, this is a set up for what's coming, a prequel of sorts that puts many things in place...Sort of a more pleasant info-dump if you will...

Please be gentle... blink.gif ...

Oh, btw - Elipses...I know there are many...My stories don't have them as much, but my forum posts and probably, therefore, my thinking does...And as most of this is in her head...You get where I'm going...

Cheers...

Oh, and that bit at the end...If at first you don't get it...Persevere...It will make sense...

Sneak.

Oh no...Nonono...Not him. Not them. Son of a Daedroth. Why do they keep doing this? Everywhere I go one of them ruins it all. Damned Knights.

Damn.

Let me start somewhen else.

This is me – mottled, but mostly honey coloured fur with just the right amount of red in it. Just enough to make me just the right amount of bad.

My name is Ras’sheena, I’m a Khajiiti. You can tell by the ears. Oh, and my oh so winning and friendly smile.

Yes Khajiiti means I’m a girl. How can you not tell?. I know this Mithril isn’t that figure hugging but really.

Oh yes...And by the way, I’m very good at my job. Always.

Six years ago.

There’s me, I’m the one with the box on my shoulder. Unloading the ship moored at the Imperial City docks. Most of you will wonder what’s a nice girl like me doing working on the docks? Well, a girl’s got to eat hasn’t she?

We’ve got a nice crew going here. There’s me; (notice the wiggle?...Heh, Naughty you...) And that’s J’Drell the Argonian, he’s big; even for Lizards. (No offence by the way.) Tall, strong. Long limbed, but almost graceful. Fairly new to the docks, just moved here from Anvil he says. Good worker, always talking and laughing.

Over there admiring the view (of me?) is my Mr Right, (Or Mr Right-now at least...Heh, just kidding my Hearth-Kiit. You were always the one...) M’dssark. Beautiful black and grey stripes, muscular. Athletic.

Makes me purr even now.

*Sigh*...

Where was I?

Oh yes...Even the foreman – Gremmand – is good; for an Imperial that is. Short but built like a Dwarf of old - Knows how to work. Which is also good - for an Imperial. As long as we get the job done without breaking or stealing the cargo we can act as we please to make the day go by.

So one day, there we were, just doing our thing when M’dssark gets called over by a Nord. Not sure of his name but I’m sure I’d seen him before.

Then I remembered.

Sometimes when we’d been out at the inn, the Nord would be about and he’d exchange nods with ‘Sark, so I thought nothing of it as they walked off behind the docks wall. Gremmand frowned but I just smiled at him. (Heh, funny how my smiles always work.) Anyway, ‘Sark comes back worried. I went over to him but he just says “Later Mii-Kiit.” (Pet name...Sweet...)

I always remember turning around and catching J’Drell turning his head away.

I never thought, not once.

In bed later...Y’know...After...M’dssark tells me of The Blackwater Brigands.

He’d been working with them for a couple of months, keeping an eye on the best hauls. Feeding them names, dates, crew numbers; you know, stuff a decent Brigand needs.

Oh how much love I had for him at that moment, my very own Pirate! In training to be sure, but still.

Two weeks later he was dead.

They’d convinced him to help them rob The Bloated Float. The Inn that sets out to sea for an added thrill to the drinking - Apparently. Still, it’s berthed at the end of the waterfront.

’M’dssark had heard that damned Bosmer Ormil talking about some treasure on board and let the Blackwater lot know.

*Sigh*...

Little did we know that there would be unexpected company.

’Sark had kissed me goodbye with promise of so much gold on top of the decent lot we already had saved. Enough that we could move away. Maybe to Elsweyr.

Five of them there were against the skeleton crew of the Float. Despite what they would have you believe, it takes more than the two of them to run the damned thing. Anyway, one thing Little-Chief-of-Brigands, Selene, didn’t count on was that damned Argonian.

J’Drell finished them all off - Even my Hearth-Kiit. I know he wouldn’t have made it easy...Good...Damned Lizard.

But still...

Damned Damn...

*Sigh*...

I paced up and down the docks awaiting the triumphant return of King M’dssark, Lord of all Pirates!!. And what I got was J’Drell staring at me as he came up the gangplank.

Oh, the blood on his armour...

He signalled the waiting Legio to take me.

Oh, how I ran.

Seems he was Legio Investigato all along.

Interrogator.

Spy.

Snaffashk more like...No, you don’t want me to translate it.

Damn...

-------------------------------------------------------

Five years ago.

Skingrad.

Oh the irony of the name.

The West Weald Inn isn’t just wall to wall drinking - “We’ve every type of drink available in Tamriel.” (said the banner in the Courier). Oh no. Some of us were hired as hostess girls. We were...Of use.

Well, a girl’s got to eat hasn’t she?

Tall, athletic, apparently a “Pretty-Kitty” so you would all say.

Oh, did I mention I’m very good at my job?...Always...

So there I am...Um, working...When one of my regulars – a Bosmer called Maglir – comes back from a job for his Fighters Guild shaking like a leaf. “I’m not going back there” he wailed. Later, having calmed him down, I asked what had happened. He told me of a cave full of Zombies.

The idea makes me shudder even now...So wrong...Anyway, he said it was just too much for him. Not worth losing his life to do a stupid job like that.

A week or so later into my life walks another giant, this one in almost full Ebony armour; except for the Dwarven helmet - You notice that sort of thing - Anyhow, Maglir told me later he was a Nord called Farn. When this Farn had returned a few hours later with the journal that had been Maglir’s original contract, and offered him the chance to take it in himself, Maglir had told him to do whatever he wanted. “I’ve a wife and kids to think about” he’d said. Later, I’d asked him about that. “No, I haven’t a wife. It always gets the good guys going though.” He’d said, ”Heh...Still, I’ve been thinking about it lately...Do you want to get married?...To me perhaps?”

Oh Oblivion...

I’d said yes - We got married.

We took the money that I’d re-made the...Um...Hard way, and bought a cabin in Bravil. Not the prettiest but it was ours.

Maglir, after a few months of dull grind with the Fighters Guild got a better offer. More money, better weapons.Safer he’d said. The Blackwood Company they called themselves.The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end when he said the name. I explained about M’dssark and the Blackwater, but he’d said I was being silly. ”Nothing to worry about”.

I saw that Nord walking through Bravil one day as I was going to my work in the castle (Maglir had mentioned my natural talents.)

No, not them.

The scouting ones we’d been honing...Um...

Anyways, the Bravil Guard (Yes I know...a girl’s got to eat though.) they needed help in the forest, and had asked me to help that morning.

Farn had looked at me through that helmet. I couldn’t see his eyes, but I knew he was looking at me. I almost ran.

A month later Maglir was called to Blackwater headquarters in Leyawiin. He’d told me to wait for him in Bravil as he wouldn’t be long. But the Guard, they’d asked me to help track a troop of Goblins headed towards Leyawiin - We got them - So I found myself in Leyawiin. I’d asked at an Inn for directions.

I was walking along the street.

It was the noise that got to me.

Heavy, thick, reinforced doors splitting, disintegrating, then crashing into the road. My brilliant, wonderful, funny and happy Maglir. His broken body pinned to what was left of the doors by an Ebony Claymore. Gods only know how hard that had been thrown.

And then, out of the shadows walks Farn.

He looks about at the stunned spectators, daring them to say something...Anything...Oh Gods why couldn’t the Guard do something?

Then...

And then he looks down the road, right at me. He raised his hand and I ran so fast.

I’ve never seen where – or if - my Maglir was buried.

Kynraeth bless him...

Even though I’ve been back there, I’ve never been able to find out from anyone.

Poor Maglir...

I even left the little shack in Bravil...Couldn’t face staying there anymore.

Damned Farn...Damned Nords...

Damn...

So then the “truth” comes out in the Courier about how Blackwood have been using mind-altering drugs (sooo different from using magic to help you fight, of course...) to help them fight and it caused them to do horrible, disgraceful things.

Well, maybe they did kill an entire village to get at some goblins; But still, not my Maglir, surely?.

Oh, and then they make Farn head of the Fighters Guild?

No. Justice. Ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So a short while later, the world goes to ruin. The Emperor betrayed by his Dragon Guard. The desperate and doomed flight underground. Oblivion gates all over Tamriel. No-one dared travel for so many weeks. Not with all the Deadra everywhere.

Suddenly out of all the horror came the saviours of everything. We’d all heard the rumours, The Knights of the Nine had returned!!

It sounded so...Amazing.

Truly...

But slowly and surely, they were everywhere. Around the country gates were closed by knights, clad in white tabards, with a red diamond on the chest.

Or something like.

Out of nowhere, one name was suddenly everywhere - Robert McWylde, Commander of the Knights.

Finding a lost heir to the Empire; Closing gates; Thwarting a cult.

A saving the Count of Cheydinhal’s son here, one running into a Gate alone and saving Bruma from a Siege-Engine there.

Damned Mr Perfect...

He’d even gone one-on-one with the Daedric Prince himself...And lived...

Just four of the Knights had gone to the Imperial City with the heir. How quickly would it have ended with more?

Ah, they’re not all Gods...Just...Most of them.

At the end of it all they’d named McWylde Champion of Cyrodill. At the ceremony he’d been all gracious and named all the knights that had helped, saying that they too were deserving of being named Champions as were all the Imperial Legionnaires and City Guardsmen that had sacrificed so much, but sadly he didn’t know their names.

Chancellor Ocato had simply joked “We can’t make enough suits for you all”.

McWylde had accepted the suit, but chose to put it on display at the Priory of the Nine in tribute to everyone rather than abandon his Crusader armour.

Oh and then he got married and the world went crazy...Again...Damned Courier.

Rumour has it that McWylde was Legio Elitarii. The Emperor’s Own they called them; Under the command of no-one but the Emperor (hence the name I suspect.)

Not just the best of the best, but better than that even.

Bet that stung Marick Gellert.

Another rumour is that Gellert was prevented from joining by the Emperor himself for some reason.

Still, Gellert got promoted to Imperial Commander and the Legion’s vaunted Dragon Company got formed out of it all. And while everyone was marvelling at their exploits and grandstanding, the Elitarii were always quietly and efficiently doing their job.

Well...That’s the rumour anyway...

For some reason the Emperor turned McWylde loose to go find the Crusader armour - We’ll probably never know why.

Maybe things were worse than we all thought...Anyhow, the rest is history...

Aren’t biographies great? I hardly ever read them myself.

The First Edition in Imperial City has many good ones...So I’ve been told...

Damn...

Damned damn...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, from then on the Knights of the Nine grew, until they had a Chapter in every city. And then they get their own city.

The Elder Council and all the city rulers and dignitaries - in their mighty wisdom - gave them an old ruined city to rebuild.

New Kvatch it’s called.

Catchy name...Guess where the site of that was?...

Took them ages to clear the ruins and re-do.

Nice job they did too...I must admit...

----------------------------------------------------------------

As for me...

I drifted from city to city, job to job - Always very good at them though. I had an incident with a despicable, horrible man in Skingrad (again, guess where I worked...Very good...) called Glarthir which led to some odd man called Lucien coming into my room to offer me a job - Well, a girl’s got to eat hasn’t she? - So off I run to an Inn of Ill Omen...(A little on the nose, but who am I to question?)...I kill some strange little man who I have no idea about; then I meet up with the Lucien who tells me of a house to go to in Cheydinhal.

When I get there, I discover that it’s all going on downstairs.

No, I mean...Nevermind...

Through a portal in the cellar, expecting some sort of greet, what do I find? - Everyone’s dead. Except for a little Wood-Elf, in a Knights cuirass. ”Hello,” he says, “I’m afraid they’re closed for business.” He narrowed his eyes “Best run along...Now.”

I ran...

Lucien turned up dead in Skingrad - Thrown out of a window into the street. Not getting up with his neck bent that way...Or that axe in his head.

Bosmer lady Knight this time.

I ran...

*Sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years ago...

By now I was living in Anvil, helping out on the docks. Not as much fun as before but – you know – A girl has got to eat.

One day a man called Jayred Grice turns up at my door. A handsome older man, (so far as I’m a judge), whitening hair, intelligent eyes, Fantastic smile. Spoke with a drawl, like honey.

He was an ex-Dragon Company officer that had, with a “silent partner”, just started a new honest mercenary company called - Wait for it - The Dragon Company.

They were trying to reclaim his and his Company’s honour he’d said. Amongst those he’d recruited were a couple of ex-Bravil Guardsmen who had told him of me and my astounding scouting abilities - See, very good. Anyhow, he’s been trying to get his company off the ground; try to take some of the work that the Fighters Guild and even the Knights have been flooded with since the Crisis.

It was not going well.

Too much bad feeling attached to the name it seems; even if it had been proved that not all the Dragon Company had had anything to do with betraying the Emperor.

The Investigato had proved Jayred and some of his co-horts innocent.

But Grice was not for changing it, said he would succeed even if it killed him.

”Besides,” he’d said, smiling, “It’d cost too much to change the armour.”

A dragon - shockingly - rendered as if flying to the left but its tail curled around to form the outside of the G.

Very clever I must say.

Sign of a man with too much time on his hands maybe.

But I digress...

After a few months it was obvious that it wasn’t working and Grice was sullen, which was an mood I’d never thought to see on that man.

To try and help him up I...Offered myself to him.

My most figure hugging dress...You know how it goes...

”Bless you ‘Sheena,” he’d said smiling – finally! ”You do flatter an old soldier...But we can’t.”

My heart sank.

”Oh no...” He added, seeing the look on my face, “Nono; I think you’re beautiful...I really am flattered. But for one I am still your boss, and for another...My...Partner doesn’t hold with...” Jayred paused, wincing “with other...Species...

“I’m so sorry ‘Sheena...”

I saw apology, regret and shame in his eyes, and I believed his apology, absolutely.

To try and diffuse the...Tension...He started to tell of something he’d been thinking about.

“I’ve been thinking of moving the business...Elsewhere.” He’d looked me straight in the eye before he said, ”Elsweyr...”

Oh how my heart had leapt!!

Grice was basically planning a Fighters Guild style group but in Elsweyr.

”Seems it might work better there,” he said, “as they don’t seem to care who we were...”

I was to be in charge of the teams!!

Grice was coming too but I was his...Liaison?...Strange word, but basically I was to be the one that looked after the troops, report back to Jayred, and all the while still handling the big jobs that needed my help.

I was to be a busy-Kitty again!

We got rich!

We made so much money even the lowest ranks were well-off. Who’d have thought that a country with such tension would need such help.

But who am I to complain...

Grice would hold feasts for the troops to celebrate.

Usually, after the drink had flowed, he’d tell us all stories of the Glory Days of the old Dragon Company and Marrick Gellert.

One night I remember with a shudder was when one young boy (Damain, his name was) asks with total innocence,

“Was there anything that Gellert was actually afraid of?”

A jeering and laughing clamour had erupted around the tables. But Grice had smiled genuine warmth towards the boy.

“Yes son, he was afraid of only two things in his life...” He’d paused, ”Robert McWylde and Farn Olfsson. If you ever get on the wrong side of either of them...Run...Just run...”

He then told us the story of when on patrol, Gellert, himself and two more had managed to let themselves get ambushed by Ogres - The crowd had laughed.

”Yes I know, not the stealthiest of creatures, but there you go. So here we are, fighting for our lives against the damned things, and even that Dragon-hammer’s hardly denting them.

"All of a sudden one of them falls flat on their face...Well, with a warhorse landing on their head you’d think it wouldn’t have a choice.

"Farn..."Grice paused and looked those closest to the front in the eyes, "Looking at him I couldn’t decide which to be more scared of - Him or the Ogres.” Grice smiled; more laughing, “He took it all in in a second, jumped off his horse – which promptly took on another Ogre itself – ripped the hammer from Marrick’s hands and hurled it at the nearest Ogre.The hammer took its head off. I think the two that were left after the horse’d trampled the one he’d been hammering must’ve realised what was coming and tried to escape." Grice shook his head at the memory, "Anyone ever heard an Ogre scream?..I don’t think many have...

”Once it was all over Gellert had tried to thank Farn for his help. The Nord had simply stared at him, got on his horse and left. Marrick was ill for a couple of weeks following that. We covered for him, but the three of us who’d been with him thought we understood what had happened - Gellert wasn’t as all powerful as he’d believed himself...Seen quite how human he actually was...

"Mind you against Farn I think anyone’d doubt himself...So yes, Gellert was afraid of something...”

“What about McWylde?” Damain had asked.

Jayred smiled and simply said - “Next time...”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month ago...

We found the damned things in a cave outside Corinthe.

The cave had seemed unremarkable, but someone had pulled the entrance down leaving just the hole in the mountain to say it had been there.

Farian, our Battlemage had been sure there was something inside, so we took the time to clear and prop and boslter.

Wish we’d not bothered.

As soon as we get inside, the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Three of these things are in there. They made straight for Farian. He’d tried to defend himself but the first one got to him; And then the world went mad again.

The creature had simply put his giant hands either side of Farian’s head. The mage had screamed briefly, then just stopped.

Then out of his mouth came words, but not his...Sounded so strange...

Nnn...No...No Hurt...Feed...Please...Alone...Long...”

“What do you need?” I’d asked terrified of the answer.

Well, then the damned thing’s mouth opens up and a ball of light comes out.

Next thing there a boar standing in the middle of the room - So I guess it eats boar, not people - We fed them, they let Farian go, and we go back to base with the promise to return having sealed the cave up.

Back there we tell Grice of the monsters.

Damain turns out to be a bookworm and does some research.

Couple of days later he comes back with an answer, ”Could it be these?” he’d asked, pointing to a pict in the book.

Oh Oblivion...I won’t say the name...

Even the name scares me...

But they’re so old...I thought they were all gone...

“We need them,” says Grice, suddenly vicious, ”My partner will want one too...Hope they don’t get separation stress...”

“We need to ask them first...” I’d said...”I don’t think we’d be able to make them do anything.”

Damain coughed, “It says here that to deal with...” He’d gestured to mean the whole world “Everyone else...they always need...The One...To be the focus...Which I think means what they did to Farian...I think...He has to be a mage...”

Damn.

Damned Damn...

Prisoners.

Grice was actually more vicious than I’d thought.

We’d raided a fort nearby a few days ago and taken a few of the Conjurors alive. He’d given them all a choice - help us, or be turned over to the tribes for punishment. Most chose to help, but we only needed the three.

So the “lucky” few were put on a cart and taken to the cave.

I couldn’t watch.

When it was all over, Grice – who’d come with us – Talked to the creatures.

“Why were you in here?”

People...Feared...Pull...Down...Wrong...No Hurt...”

“Will you help us? We know what you can do.”

Do Not...No Hurt...Yes Can Help...No Hurt...”

Grice had paused, admiring the creatures; possibly wondering how to phrase the next part, “We need to send one of you away...Somewhere far...Can we do that?”

All Places One...We All Places Together...Far...Near...All One...We Hear...Yes...Send...”

And just like that, we had three ancient, presumed extinct creatures working with us.

Jayred had sent a message back to Cyrodill, telling of the prize.

A couple of weeks later the message returned that the “Partner” was as excited as Grice and that transport should start straight away.

Guess who was given that job?

Oh yes...Me...The curse of being very good I suppose.

I was given the location to head for with instructions to meet the local party near Anvil.

Oh it was going to be strange going back there after so long, but it was only for a short while.

“Two things,” Grice had said to me before a couple of days before I’d left, “Leave the uniform behind...No, I didn’t mean that...” He’d smiled,” I mean you can’t have anything linking to us if...Anything happened...Gods forbid...Oh, and the other thing...My partner’s people may not be so...Courteous towards you...Just ignore them...Ignorant fools...”

He’d given me a kiss on the cheek and after that didn’t see him before I left.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now...

Damn.

Damned Damn...

We’re here.

Fort Freedom.

We avoided everyone and everything getting here, and what do we find when we get to the gates off the road?

Nothing.

No-one.

The local Captain that met us was worried as there should be at least a couple of guards here.

He’d suggested so politely that myself and a couple of the other scouts go ahead to check around the fort to see what could have gone wrong.

Well I’ll tell you what went wrong...

Damnable Knights, that’s what.

Why in Oblivion are they here?

Who is this damned partner?

I found their horses in the woods around the side of the fort, guarded by a Dunmer and one of those damned Wraiths they can call.

I couldn’t get close to the Dunmer without alerting the Wraith, so I headed for the fort itself.

Damn...

The ever feted J’Drell.

Judging by the amount of horses, there’s more inside...

What is he doing?...

Why is he moving like that?...

I’ve seen stealthier Mudcrabs...

What the?...

What’s that?...

I think they’ve found one of the others...

Damn...

I must get back to the rest...What?...Aaaah!...

Oh, no!!...

Damn...

Damn damn!!...

Gods not like this...

Not here...

I stand up from an oh so pretty body...With a dagger through its neck...we were once an I, a person...Now we don’t remember her name...Now we don‘t remember I...The Great Pride calls us...We are all the Great Pride...The Greatest One calls me to run...

I run...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Sep 17 2013, 01:40 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
McBadgere   Knights of the Nine - New Kvatch   Oct 22 2011, 01:31 PM
treydog   Wow. Um- let me see if I can be more articulate t...   Oct 23 2011, 08:58 PM
McBadgere   :blink: ...Wow...Thank you so much...An update is ...   Oct 25 2011, 06:07 AM
mALX   Absolutely loved your rapid-fire narrative style o...   Oct 25 2011, 11:05 AM
Grits   Oh wow is right. I love your story already. I thin...   Oct 25 2011, 02:43 PM
McBadgere   Thank you both very much...I appreciate that it...   Oct 26 2011, 01:02 PM
mALX   Now you're talking !! WHEW !...   Oct 26 2011, 05:51 PM
Acadian   ’Bosmer lady Knight this time...’ Really have to w...   Oct 27 2011, 02:50 AM
McBadgere   Cheers muchly!!... :D ... mALX - Cheers a...   Oct 27 2011, 06:37 AM
Athynae   Oh McB I would not laugh at your pain (snigger), I...   Oct 27 2011, 12:23 PM
treydog   was a "Tractor Accident"...No, I mean a ...   Oct 27 2011, 12:48 PM
mALX   SPEW!! "Tractor Accident," huh?...   Oct 27 2011, 05:04 PM
Grits   My sympathies on your *cough* "Tractor Accid...   Oct 27 2011, 06:40 PM
McBadgere   Just to clarify before we all get into trouble for...   Oct 27 2011, 09:23 PM
mALX   Just to clarify before we all get into trouble fo...   Oct 27 2011, 10:24 PM
McBadgere   I apologise if my previous post sounded kinda shor...   Oct 28 2011, 01:18 PM
McBadgere   New parts for you!!!... :D ... If I...   Oct 30 2011, 04:43 AM
treydog   I usually have a lot more to say, what with being ...   Oct 30 2011, 12:58 PM
McBadgere   Done!...Cheers... :D ... Word kept telling me...   Oct 30 2011, 01:13 PM
King Coin   I read through the first chapter and I enjoyed it ...   Oct 30 2011, 06:56 PM
Athynae   “…dewey grass…” I believe ...   Oct 30 2011, 09:18 PM
Acadian   Interesting. You have placed aspects of the Fight...   Oct 31 2011, 12:31 AM
McBadgere   Thanks all of you for reading...It's much appr...   Nov 2 2011, 02:12 PM
Grits   I love this story! J’Drell is an instant favor...   Nov 2 2011, 05:03 PM
McBadgere   Cheers Grits... :D ...I'm very fond of J'D...   Nov 3 2011, 02:15 PM
Acadian   Another very fun read! I really liked how Car...   Nov 4 2011, 12:19 AM
SubRosa   Like Acadian, I thought Caroline's use of magi...   Nov 4 2011, 03:38 AM
McBadgere   Done...Mostly... :P ... Cheers guys...Appreciated...   Nov 4 2011, 05:57 AM
Acadian   Please forgive me on a couple counts: 1. I agree...   Nov 4 2011, 12:20 PM
treydog   Love the introductory elements- they add so much f...   Nov 5 2011, 02:17 AM
Grits   Found on the bottom of the note were three words –...   Nov 5 2011, 02:36 AM
McBadgere   Cheers... :D ... Acadian...What's to forgive?...   Nov 5 2011, 02:59 PM
mALX   SPEW !!! The lette from Traven is pri...   Nov 5 2011, 10:16 PM
Athynae   Another wonderful read, and I agree with the other...   Nov 6 2011, 12:58 AM
treydog   Another wonderful read, and I agree with the othe...   Nov 6 2011, 01:21 AM
McBadgere   Oh... :huh: ...Fair enough...*Puts bag away disapp...   Nov 6 2011, 12:09 PM
McBadgere   NEW PARTS!!!... :D ... I give up...I ...   Nov 6 2011, 04:25 PM
mALX   GAAAAH !!! Tiber Septim returned? ....   Nov 6 2011, 07:09 PM
Acadian   “Most selfish of me. Your fusspot assistant though...   Nov 7 2011, 03:26 AM
McBadgere   Ooopsie...No, it's set in his quarters in New ...   Nov 7 2011, 07:05 AM
Grits   Thank you, it’s perfectly clear now after the edit...   Nov 8 2011, 12:11 AM
Athynae   AND IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!...   Nov 8 2011, 05:28 AM
McBadgere   Athynae...Careful with that seat, or Health and Sa...   Nov 8 2011, 07:09 AM
McBadgere   NEW PARTS!!!... :D ... Last lot befor...   Nov 9 2011, 11:05 PM
Acadian   As I will not be traveling with you, King Coin and...   Nov 10 2011, 01:41 AM
Grits   Thank you for the Previously on KOTNNK... :goodjob...   Nov 10 2011, 10:53 PM
treydog   Still a post behind here- but... wanted to go ahea...   Nov 11 2011, 02:37 AM
McBadgere   Just quick thank yous... Acadian...Thank you so m...   Nov 11 2011, 06:33 AM
mALX   Sorry it took so long to get over here, I blame Sk...   Nov 12 2011, 09:34 PM
Zalphon   The characters definitely sound believable :D   Nov 13 2011, 04:34 PM
McBadgere   Cheers guys... Update in th'morning... I jus...   Nov 15 2011, 08:50 PM
haute ecole rider   Hey, ignore Skyrim if you like. Who passed a law t...   Nov 15 2011, 10:36 PM
McBadgere   Thank you... :) ...Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled w...   Nov 16 2011, 05:08 AM
Acadian   A very invitingly-written opening paragraph. I ...   Nov 17 2011, 01:14 AM
Grits   Wow, Ormandin didn’t dance around the subject with...   Nov 17 2011, 03:18 AM
McBadgere   Acadian...Many thanks as ever...I'm glad you...   Nov 17 2011, 06:20 AM
treydog   As always, I am a geek when it comes to rational e...   Nov 19 2011, 01:51 PM
McBadgere   Cheers Trey...I'm glad you're still going ...   Nov 22 2011, 08:49 PM
Acadian   I loved seeing Tar-Meena credited for translating ...   Nov 23 2011, 03:08 AM
McBadgere   *SNIP!!*   Nov 23 2011, 05:01 AM
Grits   His horse's name is Uncle. Priceless. Aah, t...   Nov 24 2011, 01:16 AM
mALX   I enjoy your light and rapid writing style a lot, ...   Nov 24 2011, 02:53 AM
Acadian   After seeing mALX’s comments, I realize how much m...   Nov 24 2011, 04:22 AM
McBadgere   *SNIIPPPP!!*....   Nov 24 2011, 07:33 AM
McBadgere   *SNIIIPPP!!!* Except for this old one...   Nov 25 2011, 05:48 AM
Acadian   Oh, that is a great idea and will be very helpful ...   Nov 26 2011, 01:00 AM
jack cloudy   Oh, I like this a lot. Like everyone else has alre...   Nov 26 2011, 09:11 PM
mALX   That will help me a lot, thank you so much !...   Nov 27 2011, 02:05 AM
McBadgere   Konitkipedia... :D ...Most excellent... Jack Clou...   Dec 3 2011, 05:13 AM
Grits   The Kotinkipedia is perfect! The ‘Other Terms’...   Dec 3 2011, 03:53 PM
Colonel Mustard   Just read through all of this and I've got to ...   Dec 3 2011, 11:52 PM
Acadian   Oh, I quite enjoyed this three-way among the gods...   Dec 4 2011, 01:11 AM
Zalphon   This is rare... The Nine's conversations in r...   Dec 4 2011, 07:06 AM
jack cloudy   Go Tiber, go! :D I'm not sure what the s...   Dec 4 2011, 07:38 PM
mALX   This chapter was fascinating! I see now that w...   Dec 5 2011, 06:40 PM
McBadgere   I read all your comments, I thank you all for them...   Dec 13 2011, 11:25 PM
Acadian   “Caroline blames herself for not being able to sav...   Dec 14 2011, 01:06 AM
Athynae   WHEW!! Finally got caught up again! Fa...   Dec 14 2011, 01:43 AM
Grits   Jarn raised an eyebrow, “Maybe we could have Marsh...   Dec 14 2011, 03:18 PM
mALX   The workings of your mind SO remind me of Foxy...   Dec 14 2011, 04:38 PM
King Coin   This time I got to 1.3. I like the characters so f...   Dec 14 2011, 05:51 PM
jack cloudy   Dang, that shield is way above anything that's...   Dec 14 2011, 10:21 PM
Colonel Mustard   Well, not much to add that hasn't been said al...   Dec 14 2011, 10:53 PM
McBadgere   Answers to comments!!!...Oh yeah...I k...   Dec 16 2011, 05:23 AM
King Coin   [b]K.C. and Athynae...Blimey, where you been?..Onl...   Dec 16 2011, 06:41 AM
King Coin   1.4 tomorrow... or not... 1.4 Took me a second ...   Dec 18 2011, 09:15 PM
jack cloudy   Oh, and the joking...It’s escapist fiction...And ...   Dec 19 2011, 12:10 PM
McBadgere   Cheers... :D ... Yes, he's Tiber now...Not Ta...   Dec 19 2011, 06:12 AM
Athynae   My apologies McB(shakes head at the silly badger) ...   Dec 19 2011, 11:52 AM
McBadgere   My apologies McB(shakes head at the silly badger)...   Dec 19 2011, 01:54 PM
Athynae   And it was taken as a joke McB, I apologize for ge...   Dec 19 2011, 11:21 PM
McBadgere   NEW PARTS!!!... :D ... Merry Christma...   Dec 24 2011, 09:55 AM
Athynae   I like Aeira, she's got spirit! I enjoyed ...   Dec 24 2011, 02:33 PM
Acadian   Gosh, from the opening to the end, this episode wa...   Dec 25 2011, 01:40 AM
mALX   Ditto what Acadian said !! My favorite pa...   Dec 25 2011, 02:07 PM
jack cloudy   Well, it looks like the horses are as badass as th...   Dec 25 2011, 02:22 PM
Grits   What breathless fun throughout!! I am espe...   Dec 25 2011, 06:21 PM
McBadgere   Athynae, Acadian, mALX, Jack and Grits... Thank y...   Dec 25 2011, 07:47 PM
Grits   :O Oh my gosh, that was tremendous! Gael, th...   Dec 25 2011, 09:59 PM
Acadian   Like Grits, I thoroughly enjoyed the high speed to...   Dec 26 2011, 01:38 AM
4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 05:06 AM