Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funny Moments In Fanfics, Post Your Favorite Funny Scene From Someone Else's Fic
minque
post Apr 18 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #41

Wise Woman
Group Icon

In the old days...haha when I actually spent most of my evenings here there was a story called "The story of Trey" That story was the catalyst for my meager trials in the noble art of writing...

Anyway I have collected some "quotes" from this story that makes me laugh EVERY time I read them....

So enjoy the first one

From the story of Trey, by Treydog
Trying to read a scroll as some guy comes charging at you with blood in his eyes is not fun. Just in time, the skeleton coalesced in front of me- facing the WRONG WAY! “Not me! Him! Attack HIM!” I screamed. With a toothy smile (the only kind he was capable of), the skeleton turned toward the wizard

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 3 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

minque, I remember that one! laugh.gif I love Trey’s tone throughout his story, and the surprise laughs that come in the middle of dramatic moments.

Here’s one from early in mALX’s A New Sun Rises. Thanks to ThatSkyrimGuy for bringing it back to mind!

Some of Maxical’s letters home from the Arcane University:

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 23 2010, 04:17 PM) *

Dear Alix and S’Jirra -

First off, I am not writing because I have gotten into trouble. Other than the watermelon incident in which no one could prove was me because - well never mind. Irlav Jarol just always blames everything that happens on me.

For your own peace of mind, it may be best if you just tear up any letters from the school that aren’t from me.

Love, M.

Dear Alix and S’Jirra -

You may be receiving a letter from Arch Mage Traven and possibly the Imperial Legion, but you can ignore them now. I was in trouble, but Fathis Aren fixed everything. He paid off the guard with a large check and made a huge donation to the Arcane University.

We were just borrowing the horse, not stealing it. The horse wasn’t hurt, and the guard said he will press no charges since Fathis paid him so well.

I had to clean up the manure in Arch Mage Traven’s bedroom, so I‘ve already been punished. Oh, and Fathis replaced the Arch Mage's blanket with one much nicer, since the horse chewed up the old one.

Fathis was not mad at all, he did that thing with his lips that you do Alix, when you don’t want someone to know you are smiling. Alix, it was just an experiment, not a prank, I promise.

Arch Mage Traven said he has begun praying to Akatosh for me to graduate. He said I have high spirits. He never stays mad long if everyone would just stop bringing things to his attention.

Love, M

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 15 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #43

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Another very amusing quote

from the Story of Trey by treydog
Generally, I find Nords to be likable; they have a simple outlook on life- smash it, spend it, eat it, or drink it.

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jacki Dice
post Jun 19 2013, 02:19 AM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

To this very day, I still laugh when I imagine Maxical in the stadium saying "Corvus Umbranox, unhand that bird!"

--------------------
Madness Helps Me Save Myself
Nemesis

Standing on the cliffs that kiss burning winds
We are rising together
Brazen, exalting, a hiss of triumph rings
I am yours
...Yours immortally
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 10:52 PM