213 Pages V « < 136 137 138 139 140 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
monkeyemoness
post May 7 2018, 07:59 PM
Post #2741

Mouth
Group Icon

So last night I had one of the worst nosebleeds in years (I suffered an accident when I was 3 that made me get chronic nosebleeds up until a few years ago), and while I was waiting for a blood clot to form for a second time and thankfully final time because my nose was like a leaky faucet, I decided to pass the time by farming in Craglorn.

Long story short I found 7 Nirncrux in under 30 minutes and I feel better about losing 4 hours of sleep. I doubt RNG will be this kind to me for a while now, though. :v

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 7 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #2742

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ May 7 2018, 01:59 PM) *

So last night I had one of the worst nosebleeds in years (I suffered an accident when I was 3 that made me get chronic nosebleeds up until a few years ago), and while I was waiting for a blood clot to form for a second time and thankfully final time because my nose was like a leaky faucet, I decided to pass the time by farming in Craglorn.

Long story short I found 7 Nirncrux in under 30 minutes and I feel better about losing 4 hours of sleep. I doubt RNG will be this kind to me for a while now, though. :v

The RNG appreciates your inadvertent blood sacrifice and rewards you accordingly. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 7 2018, 08:56 PM
Post #2743

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 7 2018, 03:32 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ May 7 2018, 01:59 PM) *

The RNG appreciates your inadvertent blood sacrifice and rewards you accordingly. biggrin.gif

Do you realise that he's just used up everybody's RNG luck for the next month or more? Blood rituals should get you banned.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post May 7 2018, 09:40 PM
Post #2744

Mouth
Group Icon

My bathroom wastebin is a weird place to file these sacrifices but I'll take it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 9 2018, 02:16 PM
Post #2745

Councilor
Group Icon

Made another visit to Hew's Bane, and got the last drop of Soot we needed. Now the Manor has a Jester's Pavilion in the grounds, and I'm trying to decide if it shelters the crafting stations, or gets used for entertaining guests (tables of food and drinks).

Laurie is busy grinding up her Ardent Flame skills so she can have Fiery Grip. Previously, she hadn't used any of them, so she's starting from a very low level. Still, with her other lines giving her great protection, she can stand and spam the weak stuff as much as she wants. The skeevers guarding resource nodes have been very welcome, especially now they drop Rubedo scraps. biggrin.gif

She needs to make some new gear for Taminwe, to help with her swap to Dual-wield from Sword-and-board. Matching swords, at least.

---

We'd gone to Hew's Bane in the first place to gather Soot, in order to make the Jester's Pavilion furnishing. That got Laurie into collecting pages of Outlaw Style, and I note that there are 14 pages, as usual, but only 4 bosses that drop them. Is that the normal situation for DLC motifs? She'll be trying to collect all the ones she needs for master writs, and needs to know about thing like that.

We put the duplicate page she got before into the Guild Bank, in case anybody else needs it. I'm not currently planning to save them for a second crafter (i.e. Blossom), but that could change.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 11 2018, 01:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post May 11 2018, 05:07 PM
Post #2746

Master
Group Icon

Today in Tamriel . . .

. . . Or rather yesterday in Tamriel . . .

Phae convinced Julian to go to Hew’s Bane to check out the Palace there. As soon as Julian walked in the main gates she was enamored with the place. Just as I knew she would be.

Fortunately I had been saving the crowns for this place since Phae first visited it and declared that it would be an ideal Conservatory (the botanical kind).

So say hey to House No. 27! As for furnishing it, that will take a long time. Conservatory may not be open for business until some time next year. blink.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 11 2018, 05:47 PM
Post #2747

Paladin
Group Icon

#27?!? blink.gif

laugh.gif 'Grats and enjoy the long decorating process for this new palacial place!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 11 2018, 07:44 PM
Post #2748

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ May 11 2018, 11:07 AM) *

Today in Tamriel . . .

. . . Or rather yesterday in Tamriel . . .

Phae convinced Julian to go to Hew’s Bane to check out the Palace there. As soon as Julian walked in the main gates she was enamored with the place. Just as I knew she would be.

Fortunately I had been saving the crowns for this place since Phae first visited it and declared that it would be an ideal Conservatory (the botanical kind).

So say hey to House No. 27! As for furnishing it, that will take a long time. Conservatory may not be open for business until some time next year. blink.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Nice! Congrats! Can’t wait to take the tour!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 11 2018, 08:26 PM
Post #2749

Councilor
Group Icon

If you've hit 27, isn't it getting close to the point where you count down, instead of up? biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 11 2018, 09:35 PM
Post #2750

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 11 2018, 02:26 PM) *

If you've hit 27, isn't it getting close to the point where you count down, instead of up? biggrin.gif

Lol, indeed

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post May 12 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #2751

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ May 11 2018, 11:07 AM) *

That you even got this far is pretty impressive, imo. I imagine furnishing the place will be a true test of your skills. Can't wait to see the final product. :U

=

Today in Tamriel: I think about what to do with my Writ Vouchers. I've had enough to get some attunable Jewelry stations for a while now, so I got some extras. I wonder if the patch comes with new furnishings. I actually forgot to check lol Furnishing patterns from Morrowind and Summerset are supposed to drop more often in their respective areas with the patch, so maybe it's not smart to buy the random ones. Guess I'll wait and see.

(Also, if you're reading this, Grits, thanks for the Writs!)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post May 13 2018, 02:34 PM
Post #2752

Master
Group Icon

Today in Tamriel Irvana Decumus went to Cyrodiil to support the war effort. After a series of raids in local areas of resources belonging to the Aldmeri Dominion, her group met considerable resistance in one of their strongholds. Our siege weapons did little good as we were repelled and Irvana had to retreat but not before being set upon a Templar vampire. It was quite amusing as Irvana battled her sister in blood, only to get the upper hand and lose it moments later as the scales tipped between the two. Her opponent was fourteen levels beneath her but was quite formidable(especially with that ultimate healing ability. . .)

When Irvana was close to defeat she backed away while her enemy healed herself completely through magical means. Irvana summoned her white horse, though was stopped in her tracks by a boulder. Unable to maneuver in time she was struck by a spear from her adversary and flung off her mount. . .

As a last resort she jumped into the lake to swim to safety and her opponent relentlessly trailed behind.

Irvana and her opponent both met their match as the razor-sharp teeth of vicious slaughterfish. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: May 13 2018, 02:35 PM

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 13 2018, 03:18 PM
Post #2753

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 13 2018, 08:34 AM) *

Today in Tamriel Irvana Decumus went to Cyrodiil to support the war effort. After a series of raids in local areas of resources belonging to the Aldmeri Dominion, her group met considerable resistance in one of their strongholds. Our siege weapons did little good as we were repelled and Irvana had to retreat but not before being set upon a Templar vampire. It was quite amusing as Irvana battled her sister in blood, only to get the upper hand and lose it moments later as the scales tipped between the two. Her opponent was fourteen levels beneath her but was quite formidable(especially with that ultimate healing ability. . .)

When Irvana was close to defeat she backed away while her enemy healed herself completely through magical means. Irvana summoned her white horse, though was stopped in her tracks by a boulder. Unable to maneuver in time she was struck by a spear from her adversary and flung off her mount. . .

As a last resort she jumped into the lake to swim to safety and her opponent relentlessly trailed behind.

Irvana and her opponent both met their match as the razor-sharp teeth of vicious slaughterfish. laugh.gif

Classic over pursuit. In warfare, you gotta know when not to pursue your enemy.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post May 14 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #2754

Master
Group Icon

Yeah. No kidding.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 17 2018, 10:26 PM
Post #2755

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, yesterday in Tamriel - Laurie got another couple of sealed writs, and could actually do one of them. A whole five more vouchers towards her next crafting station. She still hasn't even started the Nirnhoned research for the shield, as the previous trait is still in progress. The same is true for the gloves, so we'll wait a bit before we send some nirncrux off to start learning those.

The other one was provisioning, and she doesn't know the recipe. We'll just wait until that pops up, as two vouchers don't exactly make it urgent.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post May 22 2018, 02:51 AM
Post #2756

Mouth
Group Icon

Everyone's moved into the Golden Gryphon Garret. The tiny room will be used only for sleeping since they're inside the inn anyways. :v

It's not much different than their Clockwork City accommodations aside from having their own private room to themselves so they can keep their stuff out in the open behind a locked door.

Adventure awaits.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 22 2018, 02:12 PM
Post #2757

Councilor
Group Icon

We confirmed that the Morrowind content has become ESO Plus DLC by visiting with Unna, who discovered half-a-dozen of the wayshrines, did one quest, and came back. I didn't want to start any more, as Unna's acquired too many unfinished quests, and needs to clean up her journal before she can't take the daily crafting quests.

Then I created Minx of Morrowind, who's still on Bleakrock, levelling up. I decided to give in and make her a Nightblade, as becoming a proper Thief is more important than balancing out the classes. So far all her skill points have been spent according to the level-up advisor, in the NB class skills. When she gets to the mainland, she'll be able to get crafting certified, and that will probably mean at least one point in Clothier for the Keen Eye. Then I'll likely send her over to Vvardenfell, and park her at the Saint Delyn Penthouse, assuming that I get that quest started correctly. Since she's at a low enough level to harvest 100% Jute, she's helping with the shortage all the others experience. I may have to work on keeping her level down.

The others just did their crafting dailies, and banked the proceeds. We're pretty close to buying Blossom a home at Mournoth Keep, which will be as bare as everyone else's for a while. However, Laurie does know a few Orcish plans, so it won't be completely empty.

I haven't bought Summerset, so I can't do jewelry crafting, but I've seen where the new stations have been added. In a lot of cases, they replaced one of two enchanting stations, so the throng around the remaining one is thicker. I don't understand how it also created more pets and bankers. Minx hasn't seen any nodes for JC materials, but I can't tell if the other nodes are reduced to allow for them. PTS experience suggests that mineral nodes were replaced randomly, so Minx may be seeing nothing when that happens.

We also noted that instead of half the players riding the "free with pre-order" senche, there's now a glut of the strawberry jello horse that's a part the deluxe edition of the release. Unna still just wants a white bear.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 22 2018, 04:05 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post May 23 2018, 01:11 AM
Post #2758

Mouth
Group Icon

Jewelry research is going okay considering I saved some up before the patch. (Even if my bank is full now). Fjotreid even found an Exemplary Infused Ring inside his first Temporal Rift, and the Crafting Monkey found a full chunk of Aurbic Amber, so I now have 2 Infused rings for research. :U

As far as Sapiarch Motifs go, I found a Legs yesterday but I couldn't find one today. At the very least Jo'zira only really needs 3 pieces, and legs was one of them. Hopefully I find one tomorrow.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 23 2018, 02:12 AM
Post #2759

Ancient
Group Icon

Brenna ran around for a little bit on the outskirts of Sentinel. She discovered a platinum vein and completed 12 voucher enchantment writ which required her to obtain an essence rune she had never seen before.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 23 2018, 04:25 AM
Post #2760

Councilor
Group Icon

Moved Minx into the Penthouse. Laurie made her a bed, chest of drawers, a couple of chairs, and some pots we'll put plants in later. While Laurie was over on Vvardenfell, she toured the wayshrines on the East side, and we'll go back to Sayda Neen and do the West coast tomorrow.

And then Blossom emptied the bank, and bought Mournoth Keep. We don't know much Orc furnishing, so she just has a bedroll for now. I may play on the PTS and figure out what we need first.

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 136 137 138 139 140 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:13 PM