Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buffy the Bowgirl, Book 1, Thread 3, Do You Know the Way to Kvatch?
Grits
post Dec 17 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

The voice of a woman fell softly around me like a shroud of silk.
I love this line!

One and a half days' events recapped fireside followed by a swim. I have enjoyed this episode so much I have already read it twice! smile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Dec 17 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh, great. Now I'll never get that episode out of my head. So much atmosphere...

So, someone stole from the Mistress of Thieves? Imagine that. It seemed I wasn't the only one who would never be adjudged the brightest star in the night sky. I wasn't sure if that observation applied more to the thieves or the victimized Daedra Lord.

My rings had alerted me to a pair of pink glows guarding the cave long before they were aware of our approach. Dismounting into the ferns and soft ground, I had crept close enough to cast a spell that convinced one troll to mortally engage his comrade. A single arrow had killed the survivor.

You sell yourself short, young Bowgirl. I can't possibly read these two pieces together and make the argument you are lacking in brainpower.

nit?
The two Argonian thieves had been easy to find. Racial tensions and a few septims flashed in front of a Khajiit, had quickly yielded the names and location of Weebam-Na and Bejeen.

Seems a rogue comma has been slinking around with our bowgirl, too.

This post has been edited by Thomas Kaira: Dec 17 2010, 10:03 PM

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Dec 18 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

Right, that's it! Haa-Rei is going back to Leyawiin right now! tongue.gif Your descriptions of the water and the weeping trees made him more than a little bit 'home-away-from-homesick'. Nocturnal's quest is a good one, the reward is also one of the best (in my opinion). Buffy should never doubt her paladin's judgement and should always follow the blue marker!

I hope you can fit one or two more chapters in before christmas! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Dec 18 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #24

Knower
Group Icon

I agree with Hazmick- "Buffy, never ever question that blue marker again. Just go girl!!"

Later, slinking in the darkness, I had returned in my black cat suit. A spell from across the street had coaxed the tumblers protecting the Argonians' door open - so much more efficient than trying to break my fingernails with a lockpick. Quietly, I had entered like a shadow.

Please tell Buffy that Aradroth really approves of her style and approach here!
It seems that our little acolyte from the 'Cheydinhal chapel' has not forgotten her past.
And the black looks much better than the gaudy blue. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Winter Wolf: Dec 18 2010, 11:38 AM

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Grizzly20
post Dec 19 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #25

Retainer

Wow, now that was awesome! That is one of my favorite quests in the game, and it rewards one of my favorite Daedric artifacts. smile.gif On a side note, I'm in the process of building a PC, so I will be able to play Oblivion on PC, finally! smile.gif Great job Acadian, I so love your writing. =)
+Quote Post
treydog
post Dec 21 2010, 05:36 AM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

We slowly plodded along in the downpour. A tear slid down my cheek, only to be lost in the rain.

Simply brilliant and moving lyrical prose.

And of course, what girl would turn down the chance to dress up in a formal gown?

That is the perfect “Buffy” thought to break through her doubt and despair.

By the time the walls of Leyawiin began to emerge from the darkness, I had almost convinced myself that continuing to research Daedra Lords was a perfectly valid reason to delay getting myself killed at Kvatch.

And there is another.

The conversation with Tsavi was a showcase for Buffy’s improved social skills- and also plants a number of seeds for the future.

Most of the best lines are already quoted- I will simply add a “me, too!” in appreciation of those. But I quite liked this one:

It seemed I wasn't the only one who would never be adjudged the brightest star in the night sky.

And the last page is filled with wonderful, evocative descriptions- of the setting, of combat, of Buffy's thoughts.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 22 2010, 04:28 AM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

Freya says "gives me mah Buffy, or teh printer getz it!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
D.Foxy
post Dec 22 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

O my GAWD Rosa! O my GAWD!!!!

wub.gif

How? HOW did you manage to get that oh-so-deliciously-CUTE-that-it-hurts picture!!!

ME LIKE!!! MEWWWW LIKE!!!!

:drool:
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #29

Paladin
Group Icon

At the mysterious prompting of Acadian, Episode 58 found Buffy diverted from her business at Castle Leyawiin to the nearby Shrine of Nocturnal. The Daedra Lord requested our Child of Dawn recover an item stolen by a pair of Leyawiin thieves. Buffy discovered that the Argonian thieves - named Weebam-Na and Bejeen - had indeed stolen from Nocturnal and hidden the item within a cave along the coast of Topal Bay. Buffy and Superian made their way to Tidewater Cave.

mALX- Portable Campsite is the mod's name. The tough part of that screenie was using the construction set on Slof's horse mod to temporarily remove all of Superian's tack!

I've consistently left orc uncapitalized in BF 2.0. We capitalize the proper name of a race but we choose not to capitalize a race's nickname: Caucasian/white man; Dunmer/dark elf; Bosmer/wood elf; Orsimer/orc; etc. I believe it is a reasonable (albeit debatable) decision for dealing with a gray area; more importantly, it is a useful style sheet decision that helps us to be consistent.

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Buffy's internal dialogue!

SubRosa- Yes, 'fine' is a simple but amazingly powerful word from the mouth of the right woman. I see you are way ahead of Acadian as to why he asked Buffy to visit Nocturnal. It will take a couple more chapters for Buffy to fully realize why. I too, got a big grin from reading Methie's take on lockpicks in your recent story, knowing Buffy's take was imminent! She has a little more to say about them in this next episode as well. Thank you for liking our screenie!

Oh, and so sorry to upset Miss Freya with our tardiness in updating - although I must admit her picture brought more than a faint smile to my face. Losing a couple days for a new computer is just not something a kitty should have to deal with or be expected to understand, after all. tongue.gif

Destri- Buffy and Acadian don't always agree, but it seems they really do trust, respect and depend on each other. Thank you so much for noting my change of Nocturnal's dialogue when she referred to Buffy as Child of Dawn. Heh, she really quite resents those spells being jammed into her spellbook. I so appreciate you pointing out that nit so I could fix it!

Grits- Giving Nocturnal a voice like a shroud of silk just seemed so fitting. Thank you for mentioning it, and for your wonderfully kind words!

Thomas Kaira- Thanks for complimenting the atmosphere we tried to provide here. I agree that Buffy is pretty smart and clever; she does have a challenge thinking quickly or under pressure though. panic.gif Thanks for your advice on the comma; I pulled it.

hazmick- I was thinking of you and Haa-Rei as we wrote the description of Superian moving through the soft ground between ferns and weeping tree branches. Acadian so appreciates your vote of confidence for diverting Buffy; despite still smarting from Buffy's use of the 'Fine' word, he is convinced that completing Nocturnal's task will pay dividends relating to that orc at the castle. tongue.gif

Wolf- Thank you also for the endorsement of Acadian's occasional blue marker. We figured that dear Aradroth might approve of Buffy's urban subterfuge, particularly in her black cat suit. wink.gif

Grizzly- Thank you so much for your enthusiastic encouragement! It'll take a couple more episodes for the benefits of doing Nocturnal's quest to become clear to Buffy. That is great news that you're getting an Oblvion PC! goodjob.gif

treydog- As is so often the case, your words soothe like a welcome potion. I admire your style so very much, and Buffy and I are grateful for your kind and supportive comments.

Foxy- Yes! Wasn't SubRosa's picture of Freya wonderful?

59 The Leyawiin Expedition, Part 3- Tidewater Cave

The first streaks of morning sun reflected on the calm surface of Topal Bay as I raised my head from the bedroll. I smiled to see Superian enjoying a drink, but quickly arose before she could walk over to share it with me. After donning greaves and boots of buckskin, along with a gray blouse, I had a cold breakfast of bread and cheese outside Tidewater Cave.

I filled a pair of goatskin water bags, then sliced up and shared a couple apples with my mare. I hadn't noticed the nearby Saint John's wort plants the night prior, and gathered some nectar - useful to help make basic poisons.

With Slayer in hand, I smooched at Superian and entered the cave.

Letting my senses adjust to the cold, damp air, I wrinkled my nose at the smell of. . . troll dung. The darkness was moderated by naturally glowing rock outcroppings. Surveying the pink life signs, I could discern a variety of animals and the unmistakably hulking shoulders and long arms of several trolls.

Taking the first right turn, I snuck down a corridor.

Rasping breaths came from behind me. The trolls were moving quickly and I wasn't prepared for two of them. Flustered, I clung to the shadows and tried to melt into the gray rock wall. If they saw me this close, even disappearing might not protect me from a lucky swing. Perhaps I could survive one hit from a troll, but not two. The huge beasts lumbered past and continued deeper into the cave. Finally, I allowed my captive breath to quietly escape.

Creeping forward, I could make out both trolls in the cavern ahead.

The farther of the two jerked from the impact of my poisoned arrow. Still undetected, I counted the seconds for my poison to run its course. This troll required a second arrow to make Azura's Star sing. Again, distance, shadow and Slayer's enchantments prevented my detection.

Before attacking the second troll, I poisoned an arrow and slipped it into my boot sheath. After casting my spell that briefly immobilized foes and weakened them to poison, I chased it with the arrow. Due to the spell, this troll died from only a single poisoned arrow.

Quietly moving toward the dead trolls I sensed a warning from Acadian.

Behind you again.

Before I could react, I felt something hit the back of my right hamstring and tear into my flesh. With a cry of pain, I staggered forward and turned around. The rat's next lunge was for my throat. Slayer came up defensively as magic flashed into the bow to protect it. I was barely fast enough to deflect the rat. Instinctively, flames leaped from my fingertips. Again and again. Several more spells continued to bounce the dead rat down the corridor before I realized I could stop. My heart pounding, leg screaming and hands shaking, I leaned against the tunnel's stone wall.

The throbbing in my leg radiated up into my hip and I felt my head spinning. Tears welled and I was having trouble concentrating as I drank a healing potion. Fumbling in my pack I found a piece of mandrake root and ate it. The dizziness subsided, allowing the concentration necessary to bring forth healing energy and channel it into my wound. I limped into the cavern containing the dead trolls.

After casting another spell to further heal my wound, I pulled off my boots and greaves then sat on a large flat rock. As I repaired the tear in the leg of my buckskins, I shuddered to think if the rat had been a troll. What had happened? I had only been in this cave a short time and almost gotten myself killed twice. "Thank you Acadian, for watching our back. How could I have been so careless as to neglect sweeping the area behind us for enemies?" Shaking my head, I recharged Slayer, got dressed and tested my leg. I bathed myself in white magic once more - as much for nerves as my wound - then backtracked from this dead end cavern.

The next passage descended, explaining the cave's Tidewater name. I could see the distinctive glows of two slaughterfish ahead. After removing my boots and greaves (again), I waded up to my waist and started slapping the water. Sure enough, one of the fish charged. I quickly back peddled and reached for an arrow. By the time I retreated to ankle deep water, the slaughterfish was splashing and snapping harmlessly in front of me. One arrow killed the fish. Unfortunately, his companion remained in the murky depths.

I loved swimming, but not in the same water with these appropriately named life support systems for teeth. Oh well.

I didn't unstring Slayer, as I had no idea what might await beyond my swim; besides, silk bowstrings tolerated exposure to water quite well. I did remove my blouse however, and placed it along with my greaves and boots into the waterproof safety of my enchanted pack. In addition to the pair of detect life rings I wore, I slipped on two more that would allow me to breathe and see better under water. A blue glow pierced the shadows.

I waded forward up to my chest, drank a shield potion, then submerged and swam deeper. The remaining slaughterfish whirled and charged as I raised and spell-shielded my bow. Teeth slammed into Slayer. The painful jolt jarred me and almost buckled my arm. True to their hit and run style, the fish released the bow staff and began to turn away. Instantly, I grabbed its tail with a paralyzing touch. Without letting go, I channeled white energy that absorbed every bit of the slaughterfish's life.

This underwater corridor turned out to be another dead end.

After backtracking out of the water, I removed a couple rings and donned my greaves, blouse and boots. I then restrung Slayer with a dry bowstring, and proceeded into the next passage. The large glow ahead rivaled a troll in size, but was on all fours. My target identification spell divined that it was a black bear.

I had no qualm with bears or other natural forest predators as long as they didn't threaten Superian or I. By giving them a wide berth or remaining hidden, I was often able to avoid their attacks. Still undetected, I slipped on my ring that could cut through shadows with a blue clarity. I then entered the creature's cavern only with my eyes. After determining that it was yet a third dead end, I quietly withdrew.

A single troll was evident in what appeared to be the only remaining tunnel. I had to be getting close now to - what was the Daedra Lord missing? Oh yes, the Eye of Nocturnal. I crept closer to the troll. The glow was very large now, just beyond the approaching sharp turn.

Stop Buffy. I thought about some of the things that could go wrong with the upcoming close quarters fight. I was still a bit shaken from being nearly bested by a rat. I didn't want to end up in a puddle of blood, tears and pee on the floor of this cave screaming how much I hated Acadian for dragging me here. And I really didn't want to get myself killed.

Drinking two shield potions, I hoped they would allow me to survive a couple troll hits if it came to that. I reviewed the spells I might need. Finally, I poisoned and nocked an arrow.

With Slayer partially drawn, I eased myself sideways until I had a clear shot. Fully drawing the bowstring, I released my arrow. At this range, the massive troll was staggered away from me by the impact. I wasn't taking any chances though, and immediately chased my arrow with a green swirling illusion of fear. The poisoned creature retreated in terror as I nocked another arrow. After a few seconds, my spell wore off and the troll charged. Between the close range and Slayer's enchantments, my second arrow stopped the beast in its tracks amidst a swirl of sparks. Azura's Star sang its comforting note before the troll hit the ground.

I slowly turned, scanning all the way around me for pink glows. Seeing only the bear - who seemed content to remain in his cavern - I lit a torch and quickly found Nocturnal's Eye.

Astride Superian, I drew up close and placed my hand upon Nocturnal.

"My Eye is returned, and I once again see into the darkness that is your world. We mock the thieves, for bitter is their loss. You, Child of Dawn, may take this. It shall open the secrets of dark places for you."

"That's it? Milady Nocturnal, I was hoping for some information about the plains of Oblivion, or at least some tips for fighting Daedra?" Touching the shrine again, I got no response.

I stared at the item that had appeared in my hand. What good was a skeleton key? I could open any lock in Cyrodiil with a spell. Well, almost. It seemed no one could explain why on Nirn I couldn't create an on-touch unlock spell; therefore, I forced Acadian to help me open things that were underwater where my ranged spells wouldn't work. At least Nocturnal's trinket was smaller and lighter than the war hammer or staves I had received from other Daedra Lords.

As Superian and I joined the Yellow Road, I could see smoke rising from the banks of the Lower Niben. We moved closer until a bonfire and several tents appeared. Locating the spot on my map, I saw it was called Fisherman's Rock.

We gave the camp a fair berth as we skirted our way down to the water's edge, where I slid to the ground. Spreading my arms, I placed one hand on Superian's withers and the other on her haunch. Using most of my magicka I infused her with a massive alteration spell. After I remounted, we trotted across the surface of the river. Upon reaching the east side, we turned south along the Green Road toward Leyawiin.

"Acadian, we still need to investigate that orc at Castle Leyawiin. I think that's the best bet to get ourselves into the Countess' dinner party."

The bonfire across the river at Fisherman's Rock was still visible. I wondered if the Argonian thief named Weebam-Na, and his accomplice Bejeen, would learn not to steal from Daedra Lords.

I was mystified but content. "I have no idea why you led us to Nocturnal's Shrine, my paladin." After a moment I added, "But we're still alive and I still trust you."

* From Buffy's scrapbook: Screenshot

This post has been edited by Acadian: Dec 23 2010, 03:45 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
MyCat
post Dec 22 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #30

Evoker

I smiled to see Superian enjoying a drink, but quickly arose before she could walk over to share it with me.

That brought a smile to my face.

The skeleton key IMHO ranks with Azura's Star as one of the most useful Daedric artifacts, perhaps because my characters never learn unlocking spells.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Dec 22 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #31

Knower
Group Icon

You know Buffy... I think you're cheating. You've either cast charm spells on your journal or you're a daedric prince...or maybe you made a deal with Haermaeus Mora (a thousand souls for the ability to make anyone who read your work love it?)

Anyways, your description is great.

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 22 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

Kitty says she's happy now that Buff's here.

Finally, I allowed my captive breath to quietly escape.
A wonderful line. goodjob.gif

Very exciting little part with the rat. It may be a nuisance enemy in the game, but you really made Buffy's panic at being surprised, up close, come to life. In fact, a good, action-packed episode chock full of mystic-archer goodness.

Finally, I see Buffy skirted around Fisherman's Rock. Hmmm, I wonder if she might find herself going back there someday soon? wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Dec 22 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2010, 01:42 PM) *

hazmick- I was thinking of you and Haa-Rei as we wrote the description of Superian moving through the soft ground between ferns and weeping tree branches. Acadian so appreciates your vote of confidence for diverting Buffy; despite still smarting from Buffy's use of the 'Fine' word, he is convinced that completing Nocturnal's task will pay dividends relating to that orc at the castle. tongue.gif

Thankyou very much, it means a lot to both of us. After reading your last chapter Haa-Rei ran off to Leyawiin and emerged from the swamps covered in mud, he also had another spell in his book: Cobra's dance. biggrin.gif It has already saved his life three times so I must thank you and Buffy for leading him to it. laugh.gif

Back to this chapter though, I loved Buffy's description of the smells of the cave. That encounter with the rat had my heart in my mouth tongue.gif The girl needs to pay more attention in the future, even a proffesional can get things wrong. laugh.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Grizzly20
post Dec 22 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #34

Retainer

Definitely among my favorite Daedric artifacts and quests. I'm glad to see Buffy's Bosmer spirit of friendliness to forest creatures come out. Most would be inconsiderate and slay the bear, without it doing anything to them. Partly the reason why most animals are hostile today. tongue.gif Excellent work Acadian, and merry Christmas!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

I found it interesting that the bear didn't attack Miss Buffy - do you have a mod for that? The reason I ask, something is odd about the game I am on, no mod that I know of causing it - Wolf and bear do not attack Maxical, nor do bandits and highwaymen - (they talk to her and give rumors!). She has had wolf walk at her side through the wilderness (till their territory ends); bear just ignore her or sniff. What is causing that? Does Buffy have something doing that? Maxical is not wearing the Boots of the Crusader, I know they have that effect - and it was happening before even starting that questline. (oh, werewolfs don't attack her either, but attack any follower or companion)

She does get attacked: Minotaur, ogres, trolls, boars, mudcrabs, slaughterfish, any of the Daedrics or Mystic enemies.

I don't know if it is a glitch, or side effect of some mod I'm using.

Anyway, Great Chapter !!! Many Buffy moments, the rat was a biggie!

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 23 2010, 12:35 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Dec 23 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #36

Mouth
Group Icon

@ mALX, I believe Acadian has posted about a Forest Friend amulet mod, which was made for just that purpose.

Such stark contrast to the last chapter, in this one we have gritty, bloody battles and an excellent touch that even the best adventurers slip at times. I'm surprised her greaves were still dry after that rat dug in.

I loved swimming, but not in the same water with these appropriately named life support systems for teeth. Oh well.

Inspired Whedon-style quote there, classic Buffy. laugh.gif

*hurries off to watch some Buffy and get some characterization ideas.*

This post has been edited by Thomas Kaira: Dec 23 2010, 01:24 AM

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 23 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #37

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Dec 22 2010, 06:49 PM) *

@ mALX, I believe Acadian has posted about a Forest Friend amulet mod, which he made for just that purpose.

That was I

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 22 2010, 06:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Dec 22 2010, 06:49 PM) *

@ mALX, I believe Acadian has posted about a Forest Friend amulet mod, which he made for just that purpose.

That was I

Sage Rosa, what great mods !!! That is Awesome !!!

@ Thomas Kaira - Oh !! How did I miss that in the read? GAAAH! I'm going blind, lol. Thank you !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 23 2010, 01:35 AM
Post #39

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm so sorry if we have introduced any confusion. ohmy.gif Let me pop in for a moment to help clarify:

The only reason the bear did not attack Buffy was because it didn't see her hidden in the shadows. She remained hidden, scanned the bear's cavern using her night eye ring, then slipped away. The bear remained oblivious to her presence.

Buffy is simply revealing her reluctance to attack fellow forest predators unless necessary. Bears, wolves, lions, etc, do and will attack Buffy, Superian or travelers in her story and she will respond with deadly force. She simply does not kill them unless necessary.

We haven't introduced any non-hostility mods or features into Buffy's story relating to forest creatures, nor do we plan to until well after Book 1 is complete. In her game, she is way beyond Book 1 and is indeed experimenting with befriending forest predators. SubRosa's mod is indeed a good one, but does not extend protection to one's horse. Buffy's future solution is as simple as putting her and Superian into the KOTN predator faction (an idea I owe to SubRosa). Once again though, we have no plans for any of that in Book 1, and forest predators will readily attack Buffy - if they see her. wink.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 22 2010, 07:35 PM) *

I'm so sorry if we have introduced any confusion. ohmy.gif Let me pop in for a moment to help clarify:

The only reason the bear did not attack Buffy was because it didn't see her hidden in the shadows. She remained hidden, scanned the bear's cavern using her night eye ring, then slipped away. The bear remained oblivious to her presence.

Buffy is simply revealing her reluctance to attack fellow forest predators unless necessary. Bears, wolves, lions, etc, do and will attack Buffy, Superian or travelers in her story and she will respond with deadly force. She simply does not kill them unless necessary.

We haven't introduced any non-hostility mods or features into Buffy's story relating to forest creatures, nor do we plan to until well after Book 1 is complete. In her game, she is way beyond Book 1 and is indeed experimenting with befriending forest predators. SubRosa's mod is indeed a good one, but does not extend protection to one's horse. Buffy's future solution is as simple as putting her and Superian into the KOTN predator faction (an idea I owe to SubRosa). Once again though, we have no plans for any of that in Book 1, and forest predators will readily attack Buffy - if they see her. wink.gif

OH! That would be great! Let me know how to do it, I may start her riding again !!! I have really enjoyed the closeness with the wolves a lot. They walk alongside like a dog, watching for enemies as if they are protecting Maxical - I love it! I am really not sure why the werewolves won't attack her, but I enjoy that too, and it makes for some great screenies. If I can get that little campsite mod, she can live up there among them!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

14 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:14 AM