Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

53 Pages V « < 51 52 53  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
Renee
post Jun 13 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #1041

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 10 2017, 11:12 AM) *

Btw, as I read your updates, Renee, I always gets an urge to play the game myself. I just love the way you write! smile.gif

Aw, hey thanks. That's the idea for all of this; I just try to document my roleplays in story form. Kahreem is based on one of my cousins, from when I was a kid / teen. He was a pathological liar, but back then us kids didn't really care much, he was fun to be around. I can still remember the time when he was trying to convince us that (1) he was a black belt in karate ... at age 14. indifferent.gif (2) for awhile he was going around saying Carl Lewis came to his high school, and lost to my cousin in a foot race. Yeah. He would always say things like this with a straight face too, I don't know how he did it.

But most of all, I remember he was constantly talking to himself (while allowing us to hear his thoughts) and he was just so hilarious during those times.

Well, hopefully you won't be locked up in your cottage for too long. I got a new Fallout 3 character too, by the way. So Mirocu better get to Tenpenny fast to meet her. wub.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 13 2017, 06:44 PM
Post #1042

Master
Group Icon

Having no idea where to go, he tries the door immediately in front of him. Locked.

"Uh, been awhile since I've been here."

laugh.gif biggrin.gif

How appropriate that Kahreem got rid of Lachance and claimed his coat, it'll come very handy in what's ahead of him.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jul 16 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #1043

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 13 2017, 08:00 PM) *

Well, hopefully you won't be locked up in your cottage for too long. I got a new Fallout 3 character too, by the way. So Mirocu better get to Tenpenny fast to meet her. wub.gif

Was just at Tenpenny but she wasn't there sad.gif

And no new Kahreem of da Weet? Now that I have four weeks off you better cook something up for me, Renee! wink.gif IPB Image biggrin.gif

--------------------
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Question everything
IPB Image
+Quote Post

53 Pages V « < 51 52 53
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 07:38 PM