Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
Lopov
post Feb 18 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #261

Master
Group Icon

Momma Ghoul has great shoes.

Mirelurk queens sure seem a common pest. Is their spawning level-dependent or are they in preset locations?

I see a lighthouse behind Elektra. I'm not sure how many are there in Commonwealth but so far there has been only one in Point Lookout.

He stepped on his own head. laugh.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 18 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #262

Paladin
Group Icon

I absolutely love the incongruity between the ghoulish family and mom’s pretty dress.

Wow, Fatman sings pretty loudly!

Aww, Teddy’s got a new pimped out ride.

Wicked-looking blade Elektra’s sporting in ‘fens’.

In ‘head over heels’ Elektra’s armor looks positively electrifying.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 21 2017, 11:38 PM
Post #263

Ancient
Group Icon

Lopov: I noticed that the ghoul family is looking pretty good after 200 years. Dress, shoes, even their house was all in good order.

There are some spots where the Mirelurk Queens are definitely predetermined. But I think they also are part of the very high end of leveled lists as well, because they become more common at high level.

There are several lighthouses in the Commonwealth. I never counted, 3 or 4 at least, maybe more. The entire eastern edge of the map is coastline, so there are plenty of opportunities for them.

Acadian: Ghoul Momma definitely knows how to dress to impress!

The Fatman wins every Rap Battle!

Elektra is sporting an upgraded blade for her sword. It is longer, has that cut out in the center, and does more damage. She does about 5,000 points of damage in a sneak attack now.

Elektra's armor is made to complement her name! Or perhaps it was the other way around...

Elektra meets Ralph Kramden

Abbey Road

Mean Joe Green

Offensive tackle

Sacked for a loss

One does not simply walk into Mordor

*Simply walks in*

Pyramid scheme

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Feb 21 2017, 11:46 PM
Post #264

Mouth
Group Icon

Great shots! I love the glowing Deathclaw (my third favourite glowing creature, after Molerats and Radstags), and the Glowing Sea is always a fun time.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 22 2017, 02:28 AM
Post #265

Paladin
Group Icon

Ralph Kramden. . . the name is familiar. Ah, Jackie Gleason show. Then as soon as I saw the shot it all came back – the bus driver!

Rainbow Robots on patrol!

Wow, Joe does indeed look pretty mean. And big. But as Minsc often says, the bigger they are. . . .

If you are Elektra, you damn well simply walk into anywhere you want! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 22 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #266

Councilor
Group Icon

Hahahahaaaa "Abbey Road". I wonder which one's supposed to be Paul. I think Paul was the shoeless one in that pic.

Yikes... Mordor. What part of Boston is that supposed to be? Or... I guess it's like the Capital Wasteland, in which all the suburbs have been wiped out.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 22 2017, 07:57 PM
Post #267

Master
Group Icon

Where did you find all those Protectrons at? rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 24 2017, 01:50 AM
Post #268

Ancient
Group Icon

hazmick: I think the Glowing Radroaches are one of the coolest looking critters, and the Glowing Radstags.

The Glowing Sea was a Deathclaw Smackdown! You couldn't swing a dead ghoul without hitting one!

Acadian: I used to watch the Honeymooners all the time when I was little. "One of these days Alice!"

Elektra does walk wherever she wants these days! Thanks to all of her perks, she does something on the order of 5,000 points of damage on a sneak attack.

Renee: The Mordor pics are of The Glowing Sea. It is an area south west of Boston that got hit really hard by the nukes. There are no buildings left standing. Some have been completely buried however, and still have parts underground you can get into. Naturally it is all highly radiaoactive. The Rad Storms you sometimes see in the rest of the Commonwealth all blow in from the Glowing Sea.

Cain: I think those four protrectrons came from Neponset Park. It was Robotics Pioneer Park. They were all in a single little building, and turned on all at once with the computer terminal there. I have never seen that many in one place, so I had to get a pic of them all. Watch out for the Deathclaw nearby...

After all this time, Elektra meets Shaun

The Institute

Now Elektra knows how the Barbarians felt when they first broke into Rome

Birth of a synth

Dr Madison Li!

Home sweet home

Raider Flyiiin Soooo Hiiiiigh!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Feb 26 2017, 06:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Feb 24 2017, 04:33 AM
Post #269

Mouth
Group Icon

Yeah, but the Deathclaws are what keep bringing Alice back to the Glowing Sea - good hunting. I have a mod that makes glowing creatures emit light, which makes them look even more awesome.

Ooh shiny shiny Institute.

Quite the collection Elektra has going there!

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 24 2017, 02:03 PM
Post #270

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, SubRosa, your game looks fantastic. That meeting with Shaun and seeing the institute look quite. . . sterile. That institute place looks very imposing though - a synth factory I'm guessing? Aww, Elektra at home with her little pony flanked by legions of bobblebears. Beautiful night sky. . . well, except for the bloody raider trying to do a moon launch. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 25 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #271

Ancient
Group Icon

hazmick: I modded the Deathclaw Steaks to give you +2 Endurance instead of the +1 Agility. I thought that made more sense. Considering that they are Deathclaws!

I keep most of Elektra's stuff in containers. There are only a few things she actually has laying around on shelves or the desk.

Acadian: The Institute has your basic Death Star interior. High tech and soulless. It matches their goals.

Attacked by the Brotherhood

Elektra hitches a Vertibird ride

Flying over Boston

Headed for the Brotherhood's airship

Docking

The Hangar Level

Elektra is in disguise

The disguise did not last too long...

Up close and personal

Elektra and company make their escape

There go the charges Elektra had set

High explosives love hydrogen

Broken Steel

Some women just want to watch the world burn

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 25 2017, 10:45 PM
Post #272

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2017, 03:29 PM) *

hazmick: I modded the Deathclaw Steaks to give you +2 Endurance instead of the +1 Agility. I thought that made more sense. Considering that they are Deathclaws!

I keep most of Elektra's stuff in containers. There are only a few things she actually has laying around on shelves or the desk.

Acadian: The Institute has your basic Death Star interior. High tech and soulless. It matches their goals.

Attacked by the Brotherhood

Elektra hitches a Vertibird ride

Flying over Boston

Headed for the Brotherhood's airship

Docking

The Hangar Level

Elektra is in disguise

The disguise did not last too long...

Up close and personal

Elektra and company make their escape

There go the charges Elektra had set

High explosives love hydrogen

Broken Steel

Some women just want to watch the world burn

Oh ho ho!! Elektra recreated the Hindenburg disaster!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 25 2017, 11:47 PM
Post #273

Paladin
Group Icon

What a cool story! Loved Elektra disguising herself and sneaking into the Deathstar via VertiBirdie. Leaving charges and slipping away was brilliant. Such fun to watch the Deathstar exploding and falling from the sky. Let it burn!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Diamandis
post Feb 27 2017, 03:03 PM
Post #274

Finder
Group Icon

Subrosa: Elektra is stunning! And fierce looking. All the action shots are cool and I'll miss seeing more now Elektra story is over.

Rihanae: Matty is HAWT. I think I'll use instagram for Eva Bree's shots. Love the filters and the cartoon nature of them. How did you make Piper a blonde? I've scoured the console mod list and can't seem to find anything?

EDIT: I took a leaf out of Rihanae's book and am using instagram for my screens as I'm on Xbox. I don't know why I hadn't thought of using this before! Eva. She's a redhead, but you can't really see with this screen.

This post has been edited by Diamandis: Feb 27 2017, 03:34 PM

--------------------
Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a vrey srtnage mnid, wchih si good bceasue I od ot :D
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 28 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #275

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: I almost used "Oh the humanity!" for one of the picture names. But I was not sure if anyone would understand the reference.

Acadian: Elektra was definitely using the Force in those pics. The force of her right arm and sword!

Diamandis: It took me a long time to get Elektra's look together. Once I decided that she was going to be a ninja, I actually created two separate versions of her. One Asian with black hair, and one with red. I went with the red because it looked better with her red and black armor. Since I was going red hair, I made her more Western in appearance, and used the name Elektra.

Eva is cute as a button in her pre-war world!

The final assault upon the Institute begins

Elektra leads the way

A high explosive present for the fusion reactor

All that remains now is to push the button

A miniature star is born underneath the Commonwealth Institute of Technology

Nuclear fire

Watching the Institute burn

Lieutanant Elektra reporting for duty aboard The Yangtze

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Feb 28 2017, 12:13 AM
Post #276

Mouth
Group Icon

Goodbye Institute - the number one source of clean clothes in the wasteland.

Ah, Elektra met Captain Zao! One of the most interesting NPCs in the game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 28 2017, 03:23 AM
Post #277

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm loving Elektra's armor. Also love the look on her face in 'high explosive present' - priceless! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 28 2017, 03:40 AM
Post #278

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 27 2017, 05:05 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: I almost used "Oh the humanity!" for one of the picture names. But I was not sure if anyone would understand the reference.[/url]

Must admit, Khajiit had to look it up as he didn't know about the radio broadcast!

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Feb 28 2017, 03:41 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 28 2017, 03:47 PM
Post #279

Master
Group Icon

The banter between Tinker Tom and Deacon during the vertibird ride alone makes the RR questline my favorite. The missus and I were giggling like fools when I did that ending. laugh.gif

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 1 2017, 11:16 PM
Post #280

Ancient
Group Icon

hazmick: Their clothes might be clean, but their fashion sense leaves much to be desired! I think the clothing world is better off without them.

I really liked Captain Zao and his beloved Yangtze. It would have been cool if you could have seen it surface and sail away.

Acadian: That Nano Suit was a good find. It is one of the top kudo'ed armor mods on the F4 Nexus.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I remember hearing (and seeing) the clip of the Hindenburg disaster back from childhood. The Led Zeppelin album cover helped too. I saw a documentary about it last year, and it stunned me to learn that about half the people onboard lived. Some jumped from the flaming zeppelin, but many just walked out. In some cases one person lived, while the person standing right next to them died.

Cain: Tikker Tom is one of my favorite characters in F4. He does not have much depth. But he is very colorful. I found that is one of the secrets to writing good characters. Especially when you have a large cast and cannot give a lot of attention to every character. Instead give each person something interesting that makes them stand out, so they are memorable. Tinker Tom is very memorable!

Annie Ley Oak now wanders the Commonwealth Wasteland

Lining up a long range shot with a 'borrowed' hunting rifle

Powered up

'Merica!

Listening

Spinner

The Good, The Bad, The Oh F@@$%K What is That Thing!

Godzilla dies at the end

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Mar 1 2017, 11:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

79 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:33 AM