6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buffy's Book of Short Stories, Somewhere in Time
Kazaera
post Apr 3 2016, 09:45 AM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

Poor Buffy, needing to contend against buxom Nords in order to keep her audience's attention! Her nervousness really shines through here, but she manages magnificently. And I love the way she summons her lute, and weaving illusion magic into her song - I've always really enjoyed it when a story gives us some of the mundane practical uses magic is put to in Tamriel, and Buffy has always managed that magnificently.

Now, I must say I'm deeply curious about Buffy managing to visit 3E Cyrodiil and 4E Skyrim at the same time - I figured Buffy-in-Skyrim had just lived through the intervening years, not actually time travelling! That sounds like an interesting story. Pleeaaase, Buffy? I'll bribe you with... *considers options* ...the umbrella/"Rainshield" spell from Adryn's world? I'm sure it can be extended to keep Superian dry as well!

I hear you about adaptation problems, by the way. I'm playing one character in Skyrim now who's originally from Morrowind, and she's not really sure how to view things like suddenly regenerating magicka despite her Atronach birthsign (and the fact that she had to hike out into the middle of nowhere to get her birthsign, grrr), the fact that Soultrap is now a Conjuration spell, or the sudden proliferation of constant effect enchantments!

(Also, thank you for the kind words about Adryn! embarrased.gif )

This post has been edited by Kazaera: Apr 3 2016, 09:46 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 4 2016, 08:16 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric and I enjoyed Buffy’s beautiful, magically multi-media song several times today. He loves it because of course Buffy wub.gif and also because it made him remember the dreams where he can fly. I’m a sucker for Elven songbirds and penguin swimbirds. tongue.gif

I loved how Buffy won over the boisterous crowd just by being Buffy. Her adjustment to the Freya-sized bar stool was charming! happy.gif

I feel the struggle with working different game mechanics into one story where magic needs to be consistent. Jerric is campaigning to put an ESO spell into his Oblivion story. It’s the one he calls ‘Ignite Farts.’ (Not its real name.) As ever you and Buffy are an inspiration.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 4 2016, 09:50 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

Great information on Buffy's world, Acadian and the changes that came with it. This is awesome.

“This tavern’s goin’ ta ‘blivion in a fertilizer cart!”
“Freya git sick from eatin’ yer leek soup?”
“That Nord wench can’t sing but she sure do fill out the little dress she wears.”
“Did she fall over from bein’ top heavy and hurt herself?”
“Nah, she woulda bounced.”

I laughed at this. Especially the last two. So Freya is absent, and in her place comes in Buffy the Bard. Has a nice ring to it. I can just picture the patrons making those comments. The way the words brought them to life was so amusing that I'm chuckling just as I write this laugh.gif

Buffy's introduction was just as accurate as any event where the show was given from some unexpected stranger. Buffy eased out of an awkward situation and slipped more into a better one as her confidence was found and the crowd was more receptive.

What a nice song!!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 8 2016, 02:04 PM
Post #24

Paladin
Group Icon

mirocu- Thank you! Though it is ‘SkyBuffy’ sharing her stories, many of them will be set comfortably in Lothran’s 3rd Era.

hazmick- Fully embracing only one 'version' of Buffy who can time travel has actually ‘freed’ us to write happily in 3rd Era settings – if that makes sense. Thank you!

ghastley- Buffy has indeed been taking lessons from our favorite bard, Lisette. And how astute of you to point out why Buffy intentionally opted to delay summoning her lute until up on stage.

SubRosa- Freya the Weeble – what a perfect name for the busty bard! Thank you for your kind words about Buffy incorporating illusionary visions into her music.

mALX- Aww, thanks! I’m so glad you enjoyed the description of Buffy’s lute materializing, and agree with me that the music vid ‘feels’ quite Skyrimesque.

Lopov- Thank you for those kind words and enjoying the magical appearance of Buffy’s lute. I wouldn’t worry about Freya being able to follow Buffy – she has a couple impressive talents of her own. whistling.gif

Kazaera- Thanks for noting how Buffy’s nervousness gradually transitioned to confidence – I hoped that would come through well. I’m going to ask your forgiveness and remain coy about Buffy’s time travel until we can tell that story in our fiction. I confess I’m also still toying with about three possibilities and want to take some time to ponder which suits her best.

Grits- Thank you so much! I’m thrilled that ‘being Buffy’ still comes through after our lengthy sabbatical from fiction writing. While embracing SkyBuff keeps her gaming exclusively in Skyrim, I’m delighted to have discovered that it also frees our fiction to write anytime/anywhere in Tamriel.

DE- I’m so glad you enjoyed the rowdy taverners’ comments and Buffy’s song. And thanks for your kind words as Buffy muddled beyond her awkward opening moments on stage.

As Buffy’s short stories will range widely across Tamrielic time and provinces, I think it might be helpful to introduce each with mention of its ‘setting’. This next one-episode story finds Buffy in 3rd Era Cyrodiil, before she learned how to travel between Eras.

Unfinished Business – Buffy and the Box

Sanguine’s shrine rivaled the surrounding trees in height. The chubby horned elf of gray stone with a tankard in one hand watched over his revelers. Two Bosmer and a Khajiit in various states of dress and sobriety paid little attention as I slipped from Superian’s saddle to the ground.

From my mage satchel I produced a flask of Cyrodiilic brandy, then approached the shrine.

“You look familiar,” slurred one of the Bosmer.

“My name is Buffy and I was here a long time ago.”

Recognition appeared in his eyes. “Ah, yes. Buffet. I remember now. My Lord sent you to Leyawiin to loosen you up.”

“Stand aside, please. My business is with Lord Sanguine.”

He frowned, but did move out of my way. “Looks like my Lord’s goal to loosen you up failed. A shame, as you look like such a tasty little thing.” He lecherously licked his lips then grinned.

I sighed and approached the Prince of Debauchery. After placing the flask at his feet, I addressed the shrine. “Lord Sanguine. I successfully completed the task you asked for in Leyawiin some time ago. I ask that you return the red dress I was wearing when I cast your spell upon the Countess of Leyawiin and her guests.”

From everywhere and nowhere, his sarcastic voice filled the air around me. “The prodigal elf has returned, and successfully so it seems. Did you lose track of time?”

I stifled my bristling anger. “I was delayed, My Lord, by your colleague and his minions at Kvatch.”

“Dagon never would take my advice to lighten up. You could learn from that lesson, my tight-butted little elf.” He laughed cheerfully, blunting some of the sting in his words. “But no matter, for time means little to us immortals. You did a fine job in Leyawiin ‘exposing’ that stuffy countess and her noble friends. I must say it was a stroke of genius how you made an excuse to slip out of the dining hall so no one saw you cast my spell. When you reappeared naked yourself, the guards assumed you were a victim too. I almost spit brandy when one of the oafs chivalrously covered you with his own surcoat! Ah, yes, you provided me quite the pleasant diversion that evening. Well done!”

“I’m pleased the task was completed to your satisfaction, My Lord. The dress? You see I borrowed it from a-“

“Yes, yes, I’m sure you did.” I heard what seemed to be a bored yawn. “You’ll find your dress and whatever else you were wearing in the chest right behind you.”

I turned around in time to see a flat-topped sea chest of dwemer construction grow from a cloud of magic. The gray container radiated a continuous dull blue glow. I saw no latches but, as I passed my hand over the top, the lid slid open. Sure enough, I found Delphine Jend’s burgundy and green silk dress inside – none the worse for wear. I also found myself quite intrigued by the chest itself. I faced the shrine again. “Thank you, My Lord.”

“See?” he said. “No harm and a good time was had by all. In appreciation, I’ll even let you have one of my prized artifacts. Behold! Sanguine’s Rose!”

The conjuration magic this time was right in front of me, where a thorned staff appeared. It was topped by what appeared to be a carved rose in early bloom. I stared at the artifact hovering before me. Another staff? Sheogorath and Vaermina had long ago given me staves as well – which now sat gathering dust in the Arcane University’s Mystic Archives.

“I’m sure you’re bursting to know what it does!” exclaimed Sanguine proudly.

“Actually, I-“

“It briefly conjures a random daedra to help fight your foes!” he interrupted.

Like the one that killed my Savlian, I thought grimly. “Surely you must be reluctant to part with such a magnificent artifact, My Lord. Perhaps a more modest token might serve me just as well and allow you to retain your beautiful Rose?”

“You would dare bargain with a Daedra Lord?” he boomed ominously.

I gulped.

“You must have the stones of a minotaur hidden in those tight little greaves of yours.” His laughter then filled the meadow. “Very well, I’ll hear your proposal.”

I released the breath I just realized I'd been holding.

Emboldened by the fact that I was still an elf instead of an ash pile, I said, “Perhaps Your Lordship would consider keeping his magnificent staff and, instead, gifting this humble elf with the magical chest holding my red dress. . . and one other small favor that I’m sure is insignificant to one as powerful as yourself.”

He replied, “What a shame you are such prudish thing, for I can imagine countless uses for that silver tongue besides clever flattery.” He laughed again. “Ah, yes, the chest. . . ‘tis but one of my tens of thousands of realms. A tiny realm, yes, but notably larger inside than it appears. I’m intrigued. Continue.”

“In addition to the ability of summoning this magical chest, I would ask for the lifting from my spellbook of your magic that rather traumatically removes clothing.”

“I agree with your requests,” he said, “subject to two. . . minor conditions of my own.”

“The first condition?” I asked nervously.

“A simple thing, really. Join me for a friendly little drinking contest. It doesn’t have to be soon. As I’ve said, time is rather meaningless to a Daedric Prince. Shall I call for you in, say, two hundred years or so? Perhaps you will have loosened up some by then.”

I was mystified by his nonsensical request. . . but could see neither harm nor any real chance of it ever happening. “Agreed. And your second condition, My Lord?”

“Not that I’m a perverted voyeur, mind you. . . well, actually I am, but If you cast that Let’s Get Naked spell right here and now for me, I will then remove it from your repertoire of magicks and gift you with a spell to conjure the chest you desire.” He chuckled. “I assure you that I’m referring the blue dwemer box behind you, not the modest contents of your blouse.”

“And I assure you, Lord Sanguine, that Nordic breasts would hinder more than help this small-framed archer and equestrienne.”

“So you do have a sense of humor, after all!" he boomed jovially. "Well, will you humor me and display your wares in exchange for the dwemer box?”

“Agreed, My Lord.”

“Splendid!” The staff in front of me evaporated into a small puff of magic. I looked behind me to see that the magical chest had vanished as well. “We’ll talk about the staff again perhaps during our date in a couple centuries. And you will be able to summon that box as soon as you banish your clothing to it.”

By now, Sanguine’s three revelers were seated on the benches arrayed around the shrine, waiting for the show. I supposed I shouldn’t have expected to come away from negotiating with a Daedra Lord unscathed. Oh well, nothing I hadn’t displayed to countless waterfalls. I lifted my hand and cast Sanguine’s spell. Sure enough, I and the three revelers were instantly and fully exposed.

“Well done!” cried Sanguine. “While I do like to tease, you’ve been a good sport and have quite the fine little figure, my dear.”

The three revelers applauded, stood and opened several bottles of wine. The older Bosmer said, “Seeing as you’re now properly undressed, are you sure you won’t stay for dinner? Our Khajiiti sister here gives the best kitty licks, and you can be the main course!”

I couldn’t help but smile. “I appreciate the offer, but I’m sure I have somewhere else I have to be.”

Pleased to note that Sanguine had indeed replaced his silly spell, I filled my hand with the new magic and cast it. Sure enough, the magical chest appeared, floating slightly above the ground. I retrieved my clothing, dressed and dispelled the chest.

As I approached Superian, I said, “Did you enjoy the show?”

The mare nickered softly.

After mounting Superian, I turned her south.

“Acadian, you really don’t need to tell anyone about all this.”

“Of course not, Buffy,” he replied with a chuckle.

I glanced at the westering sun. “We should easily make Skingrad by nightfall. We’ll get a room at the tavern instead of the guild – I’ve dealt with enough lechery today without Vigge trying to watch me sleep.”

“That new chest seems deceptively large inside,” remarked Acadian. “There should be plenty of room for camping gear and provisions. Even spare waterskins, I should imagine.”

“And all the other things a girl needs. The shoe shoppe opens first thing in the morning.”

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Apr 8 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

An excellent chapter. Buffy seems to have developed a distaste for Daedra, which is hardly surprising given her past experiences.

A pocket realm of Oblivion inside a summon-able chest? Now that is a clever idea. Haa-Rei is now trying to figure out how to make one of his own. happy.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 8 2016, 03:09 PM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

Wait a moment. Does this mean that Buffy has actually managed to fill her Bag of Infinite Holding with shoes, and she needs another container? ohmy.gif Maybe she just has so much in that one, she can't find what she's looking for.

Or is it just one for now, and another for later? So she can have a separate stash in Skyrim?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 8 2016, 03:25 PM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

My gosh, those people sure aren't very nice to your tight-butted elf, eh? Undressing in front of them all = yicch! Poor elf. [censored].

I'm hearing the voice of James Earl Jones when Dagon speaks.

Emboldened by the fact that I was still an elf instead of an ash pile

biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 8 2016, 03:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 8 2016, 04:00 PM
Post #28

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I have to say that out of all the Daedra, Sanguine at least have a sense of humor unlike some other ones. Not without consequences though.

But at least Buffy got a nice chest out of the deal! And to be honest I don´t know if any pun was intended or not here... tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 9 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

I can definitely attest that Buffy has some impressive stones under those buskins... Maybe not Fighters Guild stones, but some real rocks nonetheless.

I don't blame Buffy for not wanting Sanguine's staff. For one thing, there's no telling where its been! Let alone the associations with monsters that tried to destroy the world, and did slay her beloved.

Uh oh, I think Buffy might regret agreeing to that drinking contest in 200 years!

Let's not forget the shoes! laugh.gif

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 8 2016, 11:00 AM) *

But at least Buffy got a nice chest out of the deal!

Maybe not as nice as Sigrid's, but still pretty good... wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 9 2016, 07:10 AM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

“What a shame you are such prudish thing, for I can imagine countless uses for that silver tongue besides clever flattery.”

ohmy.gif

Well now we know Bill Clinton's Sanguine's "act of choice," rollinglaugh.gif

“Acadian, you really don’t need to tell anyone about all this.”

“Of course not, Buffy,” he replied with a chuckle.

Uh...but Acadian never said he wouldn't write it down and post it for all of us to read, dear Buffy!

BWAAHAA !!!!

This was so much more the feel of Buffy's voice here in this chapter; I can tell you were totally immersed in the writing here! (and I see foreshadowing for Buffy doing Sanguine's quest in Skyrim in this one, too - WOO HOO! )

I'm assuming you have a summonable chest as a mod? I need something like that, lol.

And Buffy shoe shopping to fill the chest had me in stitches!!!

And yes, Viggie's bedhopping can keep you from getting well rested in that Guild hall, lol. I think if you sleep downstairs he leaves you alone, lol.

Awesome Write !!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 9 2016, 08:09 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Nice recollection of events at Sanguine's Shrine. When Sanguine was about to reveal his conditions, I expected one of them will be for Buffy to expose herself. Judging from reactions of Sanguine's worshippers, it was quite a sight to see. laugh.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 10 2016, 02:54 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

Ah, the introduction let me focus on Buffy’s words from the very first one without any wondering about where or when. Thank you for that!

I’m tickled to find out what happened after Leyawiin with the Sanguine situation. Buffy’s magical wardrobe is a charming part of her duality. A wanderer who needs a pocket realm to hold her accouterments!

Every bit of the dialog with the sly Lord of Lechery and his revelers made me grin. I love how Sanguine countered Buffy’s proposal for the chest and one favor by adding two conditions of his own. The future drinking contest was a masterful touch!

Buffy’s grim reminder of Kvatch and Savlian hit close to home. I imagine it would be difficult for veterans of the Oblivion Crisis to deal with any kind of dremora.

The gentle exchange with Acadian at the end made a warm finish to the Sanguine box business. Camping gear, water skins, and new shoes, that’s Buffy! happy.gif

This post has been edited by Grits: Apr 10 2016, 02:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kazaera
post Apr 13 2016, 06:47 AM
Post #33

Finder
Group Icon

Buffy dealing with Daedric princes! Wonderful. Some people would assume a dress and getting rid of an annoying spell weren't worth bargaining with Sanguine, but not our intrepid bowgirl! laugh.gif And she nabs a chest that's larger on the inside! Nice, and definitely better than yet another staff for the walls of the Arcane University. smile.gif

“A simple thing, really. Join me for a friendly little drinking contest. It doesn’t have to be soon. As I’ve said, time is rather meaningless to a Daedric Prince. Shall I call for you in, say, two hundred years or so? Perhaps you will have loosened up some by then.”

Buffy, no! It's a trap! It's... oh no, she's already accepted. /o\ I have the sneaking suspicion you'll regret that agreement, Buffy. And it won't be in two hundred years from your perspective.

Finally:

Oh well, nothing I hadn’t displayed to countless waterfalls.

laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 15 2016, 01:43 PM
Post #34

Paladin
Group Icon

hazmick- Thank you! Buffy’s tried several clever storage options, but I think she likes this summoned chest the best.

ghastley- Our thinking is that her ‘bag of holding’ is now a more modest mage satchel that can serve more as a day pack with her heavy duty needs and cold food storage etc in the summonable chest. Peeking ahead, Buffy has to time travel naked, so everything she needs has to be conjurable.

Renee- Thank you! I figure it does take some stones to barter with a Daedric Prince and not become an ash pile. laugh.gif

mirocu- Thanks. I agree that Sanguine is . . . not disgusting like several of his colleagues are.

SubRosa- I remember the frustration Buffy felt after her second useless staff (from Vaermina). One more from Sanguine was just too much! Yup, a girl can’t have too many shoes or too much closet space, she figures. Thank you!

mALX- Thank you! I’m so glad you could see the Buffy you know in that episode. Yes, we do have a summonable chest mod.

Lopov- Thanks! I figure Sanguine lives up to his title as the Prince of Debauchery.

Grits- Thanks for the feedback about including a few ‘scene-setting’ notes preceding the stories. It never quite fit into our fiction plans to get Buffy back to Sanguine for her Leyawiin reward during Book 1. But what she would want from it has been firmly in mind for a very long time. Nice to share this bit of unfinished business.

Kazaera- Thank you. Yes, Buffy may regret her deal with Sanguine. She is a bit prudish when it comes to her behavior, but not so much about dropping her clothes. I figure it’s a ‘child of nature’ wood elf thing.

Our next story focuses on how the Bards College helped Buffy refine her vocal gifts. This takes place in Skyrim during one of her time traveling excursions. This story actually precedes her performance at the Flowing Bowl that she shared with you a couple stories ago.

Each of the five episodes that comprise this tale culminates in a music vid. I have been ruthless in my editing to ensure the prose portions are both short and sharply focused on setting up the music vid selection that crowns each episode. My hope is that you will be able to see, hear and feel Buffy's gradual progression from an amusingly humble start to what we know that she is capable of.

A Bard’s Tale – Part 1

My long day in the saddle melted away into the warm bathwater. Closing both eyes, I began softly singing for Acadian. When I heard the door creak ajar, then quietly shut, I closed my mouth and opened my eyes.

“Your singing is beautiful, Buffy, please don’t stop.” It was Lisette, the Winking Skeever’s bard. She also helped serve drinks and tended the inn’s bath for any women staying there.

“That’s quite the compliment from a songstress of your skill, Lisette, but I’m too self-conscious to perform for others the way you can.” I stood, and gratefully accepted the towel she had brought.

Undeterred, Lisette said, “Look, I know a beautiful voice when I hear it. Why I believe I could even see the images of butterflies in a meadow as you sang.”

I nodded slightly as I combed out my damp hair. “It wasn’t your imagination, it was mine. I can’t help the images that flow through my singing voice. So now you know another reason I could never sing publically.”

She stared at me. “Do you know how many bards would love to have such an ability?” She took the towel from me and handed me my clothes.

“I’m a traveler and adventuress, not a bard,” I said as I dressed.

“Buffy, many bards are travelers. Why, on the road is where the inspiration for so many tales and songs comes from. Look. I’m just finishing my shift. Let me introduce you to Pantea Ateia, Dean of Vocals at the Bards College.”

“Now?” I asked as Lisette helped tie back my ponytail.

“Of course, now!” The larger woman grabbed my hand and I had little choice as she led me out the door.

“Lady Pantea, this is Buffy,” said Lisette. “You simply must hear. . . and see her gift!”

The stately Imperial who had just swept into the recital room was well dressed. She smiled at me. “Lisette has an ear as fine as her voice, so I look forward to hearing yours. Do you have a song in mind?”

I nervously shook my head.

Unphased, Pantea said, “Do you know A Dragonborn Comes?” In response to my nod, she smiled encouragingly and continued, “Its popularity and heroic message make it a wonderfully forgiving first tune for a nervous bard. Lisette will accompany you on lute.”

Lisette grabbed a lute and strummed a verse of the song to warm up. “Show us your voice, Buffy, and the gift that it carries.”

The dragon I knew best was Phantom and I thought of her as I opened my mouth. I was still nervous as a chipmunk, but hoped it didn’t reflect in my voice. What I saw on Lisette and Pantea’s faces as I sang, however, was not very encouraging.

1:36 min music video

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 15 2016, 04:21 PM
Post #35

Spam Meister
Group Icon

A wonderful song, perfectly vocalized by our dear Buffy! Her gifts (voice and ability) are more precious than gold happy.gif

*sniff*

-Keep it up, girl! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 17 2016, 08:50 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Nicely written conversation between Buffy and Lisette as she helps the singing Elf in the inn's bath.

As mirocu says, the song is perfectly vocalized for Buffy so I have to wonder why would Lisette and Pantea not be enthusiastic about it. wink.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 17 2016, 01:14 PM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

Do I smell a slight story arc coming on, with things lost in caves? Maybe it's the "Part 1" in the title that does it. laugh.gif

A bathtub in the Winking Skeever? Pictures, or it didn't happen!

Vivid images of dragons might be a bit daunting to those who haven't met one, I suppose. And since Buffy isn't Dragonborn, her images may be different from their expectations.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 17 2016, 07:42 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

Why, on the road is where the inspiration for so many tales and songs comes from
Talsgar speaks!

A lovely little story of how Buffy found her voice. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 18 2016, 10:34 PM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh how fun to get to see Buffy evolve from a beautiful and charming but untrained singer-songpicturemaker to the uniquely gifted bard that we saw win over the crowd at the Flowing Bowl!

I’m told that Buffy in the bath is a great place to start any story. Some suggest that Buffy sing a song about that part. whistling.gif I am beside myself with delight seeing her interact with familiar faces in Skyrim!

Your editing discipline is admirable. Part 1 is a precisely cut jewel. I love it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 19 2016, 04:02 PM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

What a cute little Elfin voice Buffy has in this episode! Like Ghastley, I see a future for Buffy in the Bard College coming up, perhaps helping them retrieve certain lost instruments! How exciting, and one of my favorite fun questlines in Skyrim; but with Buffy involved I know it will be AWESOME !!!

Loved the natural scene with Lisette, easily visualized !!! Awesome Write!

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:44 PM