2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Skyrim Enquirer, Unveiling the secrets of NPCs
Grits
post Jan 2 2012, 04:17 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

The subject of marital infidelity came up in another thread. Er, in the game, I hasten to add. I have not witnessed this myself, but it’s widely reported that Camilla Valerius continues to entertain Faendal long after she marries someone else (you), either at her house if you live in Riverwood, or in Breezehome if you move to Whiterun.

The other inseparable couple that I’ve heard of is Aerin and Mjoll the Lioness. Even after you marry her, the guy just won’t give up. They say it’s a bug, I call it devotion.

And of course there’s Lydia’s relentless voyeurism. She won’t marry you, but she won’t get out of the bedroom. Make up your mind, lady. I wonder what would happen if you married Mjoll and moved to Whiterun? Would Lydia tell Aerin to pull up a chair?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 2 2012, 05:07 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

As stated in the other thread ,Melaran Stays in the same house as Erikur and they both sleep in the same bed wink.gif
Of course neither of them mention the fact that they "comfort" each other wink.gif
Then again in Oblivion there were two guys in the mages guild who also sleeped in the same bed(and possibly the only double bed in that guild hall) Don't remember where though.

Oh and Rorik speaks very highly of Jouane they both also sleep in the same house (although I have not been inside..edit; Just read up, there is a single double bed and a single bed, it also says that Sissel sneaks every day at dinner time to their home) and Jouane "admits that he is happy to live out the rest of his days in Rorikstead with his good friend."

I'm guessing that those two are way more than just "good friends" wink.gif

Oh yea, Alvor tends to sleep in the small bed instead with his wife.

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 2 2012, 05:17 AM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh, I had forgotten about sleeping with Sigrid! If you follow Hadvar, Alvor and Sigrid invite you to stay with them. Then like you said, Alvor hops into the single bed. Welcome to Skyrim, would you like to sleep with my wife? Those two are so hospitable.

Also there’s this greeting from Nivenor of Riften: If you’re looking for a handout, you’ll want to speak with my husband. If you’re looking for company, I suppose I could do worse. blink.gif hehe.gif

I think it's the Skingrad Mages Guild in Oblivion. They play musical beds all night long.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 2 2012, 05:24 AM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 1 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Oh, I had forgotten about sleeping with Sigrid! If you follow Hadvar, Alvor and Sigrid invite you to stay with them. Then like you said, Alvor hops into the single bed. Welcome to Skyrim, would you like to sleep with my wife? Those two are so hospitable.

Also there’s this greeting from Nivenor of Riften: If you’re looking for a handout, you’ll want to speak with my husband. If you’re looking for company, I suppose I could do worse. blink.gif hehe.gif

I think it's the Skingrad Mages Guild in Oblivion. They play musical beds all night long.

Those two are really hospitable xD, I myself would rather sleep with Alvor biggrin.gif

Well to be fair Bolli did sleep with Haelga.

Why yes they unsheathe their "swords" and have a sword fight all night long under the covers wink.gif

This post has been edited by Fawkes: Jan 2 2012, 05:25 AM

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Jan 2 2012, 06:28 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I just can't believe Annekke Crag-Jumper, is married and can become a follower! Its not so much that she leaves to go with you, its more that she's...well,...hot. What? A Thief can dream!

Sure, you could marry her daughter Slygja...(Great Genes?) but who wants to adventure with their Mother-in-law all day?
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 2 2012, 06:29 AM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 1 2012, 11:07 PM) *

As stated in the other thread ,Melaran Stays in the same house as Erikur and they both sleep in the same bed wink.gif
Of course neither of them mention the fact that they "comfort" each other wink.gif
Then again in Oblivion there were two guys in the mages guild who also sleeped in the same bed(and possibly the only double bed in that guild hall) Don't remember where though.

Oh and Rorik speaks very highly of Jouane they both also sleep in the same house (although I have not been inside..edit; Just read up, there is a single double bed and a single bed, it also says that Sissel sneaks every day at dinner time to their home) and Jouane "admits that he is happy to live out the rest of his days in Rorikstead with his good friend."

I'm guessing that those two are way more than just "good friends" wink.gif

Oh yea, Alvor tends to sleep in the small bed instead with his wife.

It seems Erikur is out for a good time with more than just Melaran; Brelas (the Bosmeri barmaid) says that Erikur was making advances on her too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 2 2012, 01:47 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh, wow. I’ve met the sweet and lovely Slygja (and earned her affection, who can resist her?), but never met Annekke. At least if you married Slygja and had Annekke follow you, your wife would get to spend some time with her mom. But I can see it when you’re deep in a dungeon with the sultry mother-in-law: Are you two coming to Darkwater Crossing for Saturalia this year? You live so far away. Slygja spends too much time in the mine. You have a good job killing and thieving, why does she still work so hard? She hardly has any time to call her mother on the crystal ball, or even write. Is Slygja expecting yet? When are you going to start a family? She’s not getting any younger, you know. Pretty soon the Dark Brotherhood would have a proposition for you.

My biggest concern with Slygja is that she’ll continue to wear her mining outfit and pickaxe all of the time, including to your wedding and to bed. It would stink to get the morning after message, “You awaken feeling Vaguely Inadequate.”

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 2 2012, 03:20 PM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 2 2012, 07:47 AM) *

Oh, wow. I’ve met the sweet and lovely Slygja (and earned her affection, who can resist her?), but never met Annekke. At least if you married Slygja and had Annekke follow you, your wife would get to spend some time with her mom. But I can see it when you’re deep in a dungeon with the sultry mother-in-law: Are you two coming to Darkwater Crossing for Saturalia this year? You live so far away. Slygja spends too much time in the mine. You have a good job killing and thieving, why does she still work so hard? She hardly has any time to call her mother on the crystal ball, or even write. Is Slygja expecting yet? When are you going to start a family? She’s not getting any younger, you know. Pretty soon the Dark Brotherhood would have a proposition for you.

My biggest concern with Slygja is that she’ll continue to wear her mining outfit and pickaxe all of the time, including to your wedding and to bed. It would stink to get the morning after message, “You awaken feeling Vaguely Inadequate.”

A little bottle of Stallion potion will fix that inadequate feeling right up! Raerek could tell you how it works, but won't. He asks the Player to keep his little secret of its use. Bless his heart, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 2 2012, 04:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Jan 2 2012, 04:38 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering whether marrying Muiri would be a good idea or not.

Turns out you can marry her only if you join the DB, and eliminate both of her targets. Afterwards she is immediately grateful to the point of willing to marry you.

Now, on the one hand, shes an assistant Alchemist, so she'd have a great partnership as your wife, poisons and the like. Not to mention the fact that she knows what you do for a living, so no lame excuses as to why you're leaving so suddenly in the middle of the night, or where the blood came from.

On the other hand, you get her mad in the slightest and you're asking why one of your guildmates is outside stalking the house...
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 2 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Muiri sounds like the perfect assassin's bride! Just don't eat her cooking if you think she might be mad at you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 2 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #11

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Black Hand @ Jan 2 2012, 10:38 AM) *

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering whether marrying Muiri would be a good idea or not.

Turns out you can marry her only if you join the DB, and eliminate both of her targets. Afterwards she is immediately grateful to the point of willing to marry you.

Now, on the one hand, shes an assistant Alchemist, so she'd have a great partnership as your wife, poisons and the like. Not to mention the fact that she knows what you do for a living, so no lame excuses as to why you're leaving so suddenly in the middle of the night, or where the blood came from.

On the other hand, you get her mad in the slightest and you're asking why one of your guildmates is outside stalking the house...

ROFL !!!

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 2 2012, 11:00 AM) *

Muiri sounds like the perfect assassin's bride! Just don't eat her cooking if you think she might be mad at you.

Like Eyja's "Shepherd's Pie?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 4 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #12

Finder
Group Icon

whoops wrong topic xD

Kinda on topic, But Healga in my game had a "accident" she took a decapitation to the face, either way that other chick what's her face, her eyes actually changed to the ones where the white is red, which means that she cried like crazy...whoops

This post has been edited by Fawkes: Jan 5 2012, 02:18 AM

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 5 2012, 02:48 AM
Post #13

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 4 2012, 05:46 PM) *

whoops wrong topic xD

Kinda on topic, But Healga in my game had a "accident" she took a decapitation to the face, either way that other chick what's her face, her eyes actually changed to the ones where the white is red, which means that she cried like crazy...whoops

If I see the NPC's eyes changing in front of me, I'll probably freak !!! But it does make for cool roleplay if it looks real, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 5 2012, 02:52 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 4 2012, 07:48 PM) *

whoops wrong topic xD

If I see the NPC's eyes changing in front of me, I'll probably freak !!! But it does make for cool roleplay if it looks real, lol.

Well not in front of me, I left the building then entered again, and her eyes were red from what i think crying to much. So yea it does make a neat little rp.

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 5 2012, 03:06 AM
Post #15

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 4 2012, 08:52 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 4 2012, 07:48 PM) *

whoops wrong topic xD

Well not in front of me, I left the building then entered again, and her eyes were red from what i think crying to much. So yea it does make a neat little rp.

Lol, glad it doesn't just suddenly happen while you are looking at them. I pictured some screaming going on if I saw that, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 7 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow. I may be the last one to find out, but Haelga’s Bunkhouse is really worth a visit. Make sure you check out Haelga's bedroom, talk to Svana Far-Shield about her, and don’t miss the note on the bar. Now I know why she has been warning my female characters away from her establishment!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 8 2012, 01:21 AM
Post #17

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 7 2012, 10:29 AM) *

Wow. I may be the last one to find out, but Haelga’s Bunkhouse is really worth a visit. Make sure you check out Haelga's bedroom, talk to Svana Far-Shield about her, and don’t miss the note on the bar. Now I know why she has been warning my female characters away from her establishment!!

Stallion potion rears its ugly head again, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 8 2012, 03:37 AM
Post #18

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 7 2012, 09:29 AM) *

She also warns male characters away biggrin.gif

And Lol @mALX xD Oh stallions potion........I won't mind a sip xD

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 10 2012, 12:17 AM
Post #19

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 7 2012, 09:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 7 2012, 09:29 AM) *

She also warns male characters away biggrin.gif

And Lol @mALX xD Oh stallions potion........I won't mind a sip xD

Lol, I saw some other potion she is supposed to have in there online the other day that had me in hysterics !! Can't remember the name of it !! I think they said it was in a shelf on the headboard of her bed. If I'm not mistaken there is also a rudimentary strapping-on device under her bed. Not sure if that is for some hard working female merchant (a lusty argonian maid maybe?) or ... or ... wait, the image is boggling ...

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 10 2012, 12:18 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 11 2012, 02:52 AM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

Falmer Blood Elixir, leather strips, and a horker tusk.

For a minute I though I was in Abiene's bedroom.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:56 PM