Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

74 Pages V « < 72 73 74  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
Renee
post Sep 26 2020, 04:01 PM
Post #1461


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 19-March 13
From: Ellicott City, Maryland



I like how all the ladies have their personalities stated in print this time.

Maeva is rather businesslike. Offers up a pointed agenda of where to go, and gives an adequate reason why.

Kahleah has fangs? evillol.gif Anyway, she seems sort of pushy and mildly threatening.

Pym seems shy. mellow.gif She's speaking through a gesture, at least. Maybe that's just a moment though. Maybe she's a terror on the battlefield. It's the shy ones who we sometimes have to watch for!

QUOTE
THE PSYCHADILIC CHAMPION OF CYRODIIL TAKES DEVOTED COMPANIONS SHOPPING ON THE CHEAP.


rollinglaugh.gif

The Orum gang is triggering something, but I also have no ridea what that could be. Ah, it's a skooma-dealing ring in Cheydinhal. Perhaps something which did not get fully developed by the original team.

I've been playing Morrowind all summer but as the weather cools outside I've been getting a hankering for some OB instead. Let' s see what Joanie's up to.



This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 26 2020, 04:17 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 26 2020, 04:34 PM
Post #1462


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 19-March 13
From: Ellicott City, Maryland



Turdas, Mid-Year 13, 3rd Era 435, Middle Afternoon

Days Passed: 291

Joan of Arkay heads to Bravil, where Wenyandawik awaits, as well as another Ayleid statue. She rides upon her sturdy and reliable bay through the village of Weye. She says hallo to the fisherman who spends most of his days outside. The day is warm. She's eschewed her usual steel cuirass because of this, feeling confident enough in a dark crimson-colored blouse on this fine day.

She passes by Fanacasecul without incident, heading southeast. As she nears Fort Virtue, she sees a boar in the road, but hears another sound. A purring sort of sound, with occasional low growls. She knows that sound! Analyzing this sound any further is not an option. She spurs her bay!

A chase ensues, with the boar a slaggard, and the cougar something to fear! ... The horse moves at full gallop, and already Joan has formulated a plan. Up ahead is Vindasel, which is almost always guarded by a middle-experienced conjurer. She rushes there with the cougar just unable to catch up. As she nears the ruin, she circles its entrance, looking to see if they've posted a new sentry. And they have!

"I'm just warming up!" he shouts, casting a scamp. Egads! Things are looking up. Joan and her horse rush right by the man, and in a moment they hear he's being attacked by the beasts! "Otempa!" Joan calls as wind rushes by. She hears the cougar chomp down on the conjurer. The cat then plucks the man's shoulder out. This does not matter. Joan doesn't slow the horse's gallop until she crosses over the bridge up ahead.

The sun goes down just as she reaches Pell's Gate.

----------------

Paper Doll'd

Cougar Chase!

Guess the conjurer got gotten

This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 26 2020, 04:42 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Post #1463


Paladin
Group Icon
Joined: 14-March 10
From: Las Vegas



It does look like a nice day there and I'm sure Joan is more comfy in that fashionable burgundy blouse.

Clever Joan as she outruns then outsmarts that big cat. Even getting a Two-fer out of it by getting away while letting the cat take out a conjurer.


--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Post #1464


Ancient
Group Icon
Joined: 14-March 10
From: Between The Worlds



Well that is one way to deconjure a conjurer!


--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

74 Pages V « < 72 73 74
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2020 - 04:23 AM