4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hukai's Alchemist's Journey RP 001 - Playground
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 21 2005, 10:24 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Minestra accepted Serene's offer and tok her hand, she rised up and nodded. Taking her sack around her right should. After the Silt-Strider landed in the port they both went out and down the stairs before walking making the way against the Eight Plates, that was then they suddently discoverd a great fire stretching from Eight Plates around to other buildings...
"Oh my god.. What is happening!?" Minestra said to Serene, looking around for people who might be hurt.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 21 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

Several townsfolk, and a couple of guards ran towards the building, buckets of water in their hands. They tossed the water on the fire, trying to put it out.
It didn't work too well, the fire kept roaring on, the fire beginging to spread across the small 'bridge' that connected it to the Razor hole, the local weaponsmith.

"Quick, get some mages and have them use frost magic!" Taros said, looking about.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 21 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #43

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Come on Minestra, Serene said and started running towards the burning inferno, frantically trying to remember the frost-spell she learnt last summer.

Approaching the fire Serene suddenly stopped , spat out the arcane words that formed a giant frost-bolt, rapidly heading towards the burning houses..........

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 21 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

Hukai stood in the shadows, noticing the two girls for only a moment. What really caught his attention was the enormous ball of magic frost flying towards the still-on-fire buildings.

"Whoa... Did that girl..." The woodelf turned towards the girls, "Is she a....?" With, the intent of meeting this girl, Hukai backed out of the shadows and ran up the stairs behind him. He was still affected by the scroll's chalmelon effect but it would soon wear(sp?) off. He lept over the yellowish railing attached to it and made his way back to the Theives Guild. Hukai couldn't afford to be caught away from the guild without He-Just-Stands-There's permission (he was still working off his debt) and walked through the door without anyone being the wiser.

"That girl..."He said, under his breath. "She must be a mage. I'll bet I can get her to teach me." Hukai sprinted back up to the balcony and watched the smoke from the distant fire. "If I can learn those spells, then I can make it back."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 21 2005, 11:23 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

It took several long hours before the fire was completely over, yet still the smoke rose until late day.

Xavier watched into the distance, focusing on Balmora, or what was left of it. It brought an evil joy to his heart to know that he started it.
"All those deaths!" He laughed to himself.

Needing to recover from the "minor" wounds he had sustained during that fight with the adventurer he drifted off into sleep.

--

"What is your task!" a familiar voice hissed
"To end the family line.." the drone like voice of Xavier resounded
"Yesss, but what have you done? You have just been amusing yourself with pitiful sacrifices! " The voice said angerly
"I am sorry my master, forgive me"
"Reguardless, your brother you must find.. Head to the Ghost Gate of Red Mountain, there you will discover his location!" The voice echoed in Xavier's dream...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 21 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #46

Knower
Group Icon

Ooc: Creepy

Hukai was asleep that night when he had a vision. He was walking through dark and formidable lands near a dark mountain that was surronded by his ancestors. As he looked to the North, a terrible storm rolled slowly towards him. As he looked to the South, he saw countless dark shadows creeping towards him. And as he looked to the East and the West, he saw one of the Gods that watched over the lands of Vvardenfell and an evil silloette. The beings raised their hands and golden light escaped from one while shadow came from the other. He stood in the middle, watching the end approach and Hukai woke up.

He shot into the air and almost screamed. Instead, only a small skreik escaped his lips. "A...dream?" Hukai layed back down and dirfted back to sleep. As he rested, a raspy voice drifted from the shadows. "Come..."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 22 2005, 01:36 AM
Post #47

Mouth
Group Icon

Within a short period of time, the fire was extinguished. Taros shook his head, and looked the imperial woman who had shot the ball of ice at the fire.
"Impressive spell there, outlander," he said.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 22 2005, 01:51 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

It would take Xavier quite a while to reach Red Mountain on foot, but the voice had commanded it and therefor it was vital that he reach it. For some reason this thing that "talked" to him gave him power, and Xavier needed more, much more. He knew his brother was on the Mountain somewhere.. He only had to find him...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #49

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Aki]Within a short period of time, the fire was extinguished. Taros shook his head, and looked the imperial woman who had shot the ball of ice at the fire.
"Impressive spell there, outlander," he said.[/quote]

Serene wiped the sweat from her forehead, looked at Taros and said:

"Thanks....I´m Serene by the way, just came in by the siltstrider from Ald´ruhn, and there´s Minestra" She pointed at the young redguard by her side.

"Do you know of a place where it´s possible to get a drink and a room for the night?" Serene smiled at Taros....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 23 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

Soot and ash were everywhere, it made Zeno think of Red Mountain, and how the Neverine had to trudge through it all to save the people of Vvardenfell. Such a thought that he was saving the people of Balmora equally pleased him.

For several hours he was using the little magic he knew, and the little strength he possesed to help stop the fire. All that was left now were a few burning sinders of many houses.

"Damn, the Eight Plates was burnt down" He said with a frown and then quickly piped up, "Heh, at least Balmora's got a few more bars!"

Zeno walked up to several people standing around in a circle, all of them were dirty and had helped greatly on stopping the fire. He started to smile and then thought that he would look a Redguard if he didn't wipe off his face.

"Hello everyone! I don't recognize you? New here? Visiting? Well reguardless you are all heroes in my book! Here come with me, I'll show you the way to the inn and we can get cleaned up and have a drink, on me of course."

He said that with his famed smirk and when he notice'd that under the soot that there were to beautiful women there and with a special bow to them he led the three to the Inn...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2005, 11:17 PM
Post #51

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene and Minestra followed the nice man who approached them, obviously he was taking them to somewhere they could freshen up and best of all...get a big sturdy drink....

She felt the ashes burn her throat, she urgently needed something to drink.......and preferrably something stronger than tea......

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 23 2005, 11:46 PM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

Zeno stepped up to the South Wall Corner Club praying that they were still open even though there a had been the fire. It was and he lead the heroes into the bar.

They all sat down around a table and got settled, "You all looked thirstier than dirty so I decided that a nice drink would lighten the mood" Zeno said as he walked off towards the bar.

"Hey Sedrane! Hows it goin'?" he said to the bartender, "Hey can I get a couple o' drinks?"
Sendran faked a smile, "Sure... If you pay me for those drinks from last night." He said as a he turned around.
Zeno couldn't let his guests down, "Look, I'm just a little short on money right now, give me a couple of days. You know what? Charge intrest, I'll pay that too, just to prove to you I'm a trustworthy kinda guy" Zeno said knowing he wasn't going to actually pay him.
"Ok, ok, you got me, what'll it be?" The bartender said with the thought of even more money on his mind. Zeno ordered 4 large pints of Imperial Brandy and had Sendran send it to the table.

Zeno sat down, "I hope you all like Imperial Brandy, cause I think its the best" He said before chugging a 1/3rd of his glass, "Ah, the good stuff"

He looked over towards the lady's, "Excuse me, I can't believe I was so rude, I haven't even introduced myself, the names Zeno Vitelluis.. err the 3rd" the last part was an attempt to sound sophisticated. "And your's if I may ask?"

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 24 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #53

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"I´m Serene.....Vantinius, and my friend´s name is Minestra" Serene took a sip of the brandy and smiled:

"why this is really nice stuff, normally I have to settle with flin......"

"what´s all this fuzz in Balmora? i thought this was a nice and quiet place....something going on huh?" she continued, as the strong drink began to slightly affect her......

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 24 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

"To tell you the truth, I'm not to sure. See me and a few of my buddy's went out to hunt cliffracers, and when we got back half of Balmora was on fire!" Zeno with excitment, "Never had I felt so good when I helped put the flames out. You all are quite skilled in magic, you know putting out the fire in all."

Zeno noticed that Serene was starting to feel the affects of the brandy and her head seemed to be rocking back and forth, "Serene, you and your friends look tired, maybe you all should rest you've been more than heroes today. Just tell the bartender that Zeno sent you and he should give you a room." Zeno rose to his feet and was walking away when he turned around and ask,"I beg your pardon, what are the names of your friends? Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow I'm sure, maybe for breakfast?" Zeno smiled and walked out the door.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 24 2005, 10:15 AM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

Minestra took a drink, leaning a little back. Was alwasy good with some Brandy, atleast after a trip like this. She scanned around, seemed to be a nice place after all.. Minestra didn't say much, she stayed for the time mostly quiet if not putting in some words of Serene sometimes...
"So.. What started this fire thought?" she said giving a mysterious eye to Taros...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 24 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights]Minestra took a drink, leaning a little back. Was alwasy good with some Brandy, atleast after a trip like this. She scanned around, seemed to be a nice place after all.. Minestra didn't say much, she stayed for the time mostly quiet if not putting in some words of Serene sometimes...
"So.. What started this fire thought?" she said giving a mysterious eye to Zeno, his friend and Taros...[/quote]

Taros, who was still missing a good deal of his armor, pulled his helmet off, letting the Morag Tong helmet flop limpy onto the table. He ran a hand through his silvery white hair. "Some Imperial Fetcher slew the entire bar, i tried to bring him down. We fought, and the s'wit lit the place on fire with a fireball."

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 24 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #57

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene raised her head, looking the Morag Tong-assassin into the eyes....

"Fireball?" she said solemnly...."Are not intended to destroy cities..."

She closed her eyes, totally worn out and considerably drunk by now.

"I need to get some sleep, Zeno promsed you wold have a bed for me", she addressed the bartender, giving him a faint smile....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 25 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Minestra didn't really care what started it, only who started it. Wasn't much to care of either, she had been in the Morag Tong and she trusted Taros well...
"I'll wait a little bit before I go to sleep" she said to Serene before asking for a new beer...
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 25 2005, 07:19 PM
Post #59

Knower
Group Icon

Only a short time after nightfall, Hukai's eyes stiraned open. He lay there, now bathed in sweat. The dreams of his past could still taunt him, even then. Hukai raised a hand to his head. "When will these nightmares end...?" Before he could think further on the subject, he again fell into and uneasy sleep. :paperbag:
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 25 2005, 07:42 PM
Post #60

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights]Minestra didn't really care what started it, only who started it. Wasn't much to care of either, she had been in the Morag Tong and she trusted Taros well...
"I'll wait a little bit before I go to sleep" she said to Serene before asking for a new beer...[/quote]

"You do that" Serene said to Minestra in a low voice, "I´ll go to bed, see you in the morning"

Slightly swaying Serene went up to the room Zeno showed her, despite her obvious intoxication she still pondered of the reason why ther had been such a big fire in the city of Balmora....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 01:40 AM