Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Still Thanks Books For The Mods, I have a Story I want yall too look at
Mazuk
post Oct 22 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Hello all,

I know I have been away a bit and sorry for that. I have a question. Me and a few friends have been writing a story. I was wonder if it is still possible to have it in the game or mod or as a book. I can't really post it as it is 11 pages long and growing. But I can send ya a file of the first vew chapters and give you the start of it. So I will post the begining to see if maybe yall would be interested in it.

Here is the First Chapter of the story.

The Tale of The Full Moon

Many wonder how we can handle the change. It’s said that we our just out to kill people and eat them. This is not the truth. We where given the gift of the wolf and are human by night and wolf by night. We are werewolves, because we walk like a man. It’s not the best thing in the world but some of us didn't choose the path we now run. Many years ago, I was born as a human but after hitting the age of 15 i started having weird feelings. It started as just my nail growing longer with a greenish look to them on a full moon. As the years pasted, a lot of changes started occurring. Each year that went by it seemed I was growing stronger. At the age of 21 I was then turning into a full werewolf. I asked myself many times to why this occurred and how it came about. I had the mark of a star wrapped by a circle on my palm. I found out that my mother had been bitten by a werewolf before she had me. Her effects did not turn her into a full werewolf before she had me but enough to get in my veins. So I then was marked by it.

As a human I read a lot of books to learn about the werewolves. I learned a great deal about them on how it had come about and why I was marked. I vowed not to be one of them that preyed on humans as to I was a human by day. I tried to control my hunger of flesh and blood. I am the olds of the werewolves and control a fleet of them. We are many and we are strong. I have tried my best to show them how to control it but as you know you become a werewolf by getting bit. We have many because of the ones I can't control. I try to control them and if I can't do so I have to rid them of this life. It is hard to do since I can't touch what kills them as to I dye from it too.

So I found an abandoned church to hold up in and train my followers. We have lives and live as everyone else. We walk amongst you by day and by night prowl the streets. We live in a town that had a very small population, which would help control the urge. There are times we have some that stumbled upon us. It is sad when this happens, they try to run and we hear them plea, but we can't let anyone know the truth to what is hidden in that church. It is owned by me and looks as a church but that’s not what it is. You may wonder, so what happens to the ones that stumble upon the werewolves. They run to get away and that they might do but we have there scent and can follow them anywhere.

The night of the full moon comes and now we change to a werewolf known as a werewolf to you. Now let me show you the change that is amongst us. You say we are terrifying and we are scary but let me show you the about how we have to go through life. For many years I have been changing the pain never changes. The conversion from a human to a werewolf has a pain that can not be explained, it is by far a pain that stays with you for life, even after many times of going through this change, it feels like the first time.

As the full moon arises we smell the air, and know it’s that time again. I watch as all my followers lay there in pain. The smell is blood and that make the changes start. We can feel are strength getting stronger and then our finger nails grow longer to a razor sharp point, then our bone structure starts to change. As the bone structure changes through our whole body you would see blue veins bulging out of our skins as if it was going to explode, then our skin starts to change to hair as this happens, the legs shape changes to a more muscular look with two joints. The knee still there with a short part of what use to be the calf turning into another joint that gives the structure of the raised foot as werewolves walk on the ball of their feet. As these changes take place, our face takes on a muzzled shape and our eyes become sharp and piercing, then the jaw becomes elongated and our teeth become long and razor sharp. At this point all the changes have taken place and we wear our skin as fur in the look of a wolf. We walk as a man but can also crawl as a wolf, our speed as increase as we can run as a cheetah and have the strength of an ox.

Now that we have changed we can follow the scent as not to be seen we stay hidden in the shadows, as to not be seen or give ourselves away. The changes go away by day and the transform is reversed. As you can see we have a rough life. Some have been taken and given this life but most of us have been given the life we live by birth. There is not much we can do but live life. I found a way to control the urge and try to keep all that follow me in control to keep our secret safe and away from harm. We only try to protect ourselves from harms way, as to those that stumble upon us have to make a choice to be taken away or to join us and be thought how we live. We live in Great Falls away from most everyone that could harm us, so that we can live a normal life. I hope you understand we mean you know harm, but the stories you have read keep you afraid of us and terrified. I write this before I change and lead my crew to find any of those that could harm us. Until we meet, I hope for you sake we never do, but now you know the story of how we came to be what we are today.

Please let me know. Thanks.

This post has been edited by Mazuk: Oct 22 2005, 08:25 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jonajosa
post Nov 5 2005, 02:35 AM
Post #2

Evoker

QUOTE(Mazuk @ Oct 22 2005, 02:24 AM)
Hello all,

I know I have been away a bit and sorry for that.  I have a question.  Me and a few friends have been writing a story.  I was wonder if it is still possible to have it in the game or mod or as a book.  I can't really post it as it is 11 pages long and growing.  But I can send ya a file of the first vew chapters and give you the start of it.  So I will post the begining to see if maybe yall would be interested in it.

Read this. What thoust needith to knowith. It should help educate you on what you need to know. If you have a question please ask a member of the team.

QUOTE(Mazuk @ Oct 22 2005, 02:24 AM)
Here is the First Chapter of the story.

The Tale of The Full Moon

<snip>

I enjoyed it. I would go into a bit more detail on how came to contract the werewolf disease. Maybe a flashback to show part of a back story.

--------------------
America's Army. Download it and join the ranks of the many who fight aginst the people know as the enemy, or Cobra for you GI JOE fans.
+Quote Post
Mazuk
post Nov 9 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

humm i could do that.. need to shortin the paragraphs a little to. well brake them up. Its actually 27 pages long in word.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:00 AM