131 Pages V « < 85 86 87 88 89 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 6 2019, 05:53 AM
Post #1721

Mouth
Group Icon

So here are my stats and equipment that we are dealing with, just FYI. I increased a few levels afterwards, so my stats will be a bit better than what you see here. My gear has served me very well and I have a stat boost for health, magicka, and stamina that I can use for tough roads.

Stats

Helmet

Cuirass

Pauldrons

Girdle

Gauntlets

Greaves

Sabatons

Amulet

Ring 1

Ring 2

Primary Attack - Axe

Primary Off-Hand - Shield

Secondary - Restoration or Destruction Staff (Destruction right now)

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 6 2019, 01:32 PM
Post #1722

Councilor
Group Icon

I can't see Dropbox from work, but I took a peek before I left home this morning. I was confused that you seem to have the four-piece bonus on Storm Knight, but are only wearing two pieces?

We can discuss at the meet.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 6 2019, 02:51 PM
Post #1723

Paladin
Group Icon

The variant of Buffy that I'm bringing also happens to be full crafter for Smithing, wood, clothing, enchanting, jewelry so we should be able to share/spread any crafting needed among us.

As far as crafted sets for tanks, Fortified Brass is a pretty good one -
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
4 items: Adds 34-2975 Spell Resistance
5 items: Adds 60-5170 Spell Resistance
5 items: Adds 60-5170 Physical Resistance

The cap for resists is ~33k. That is not a bad target unless you cast Spiked Armor every 20 seconds for its ~5k dual resists in which case ~28k dual resists is a good unbuffed target.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 6 2019, 05:52 PM
Post #1724

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 6 2019, 08:32 AM) *

I can't see Dropbox from work, but I took a peek before I left home this morning. I was confused that you seem to have the four-piece bonus on Storm Knight, but are only wearing two pieces?

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 6 2019, 09:51 AM) *

The variant of Buffy that I'm bringing also happens to be full crafter for Smithing, wood, clothing, enchanting, jewelry so we should be able to share/spread any crafting needed among us.

As far as crafted sets for tanks, Fortified Brass is a pretty good one -
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
4 items: Adds 34-2975 Spell Resistance
5 items: Adds 60-5170 Spell Resistance
5 items: Adds 60-5170 Physical Resistance

The cap for resists is ~33k. That is not a bad target unless you cast Spiked Armor every 20 seconds for its ~5k dual resists in which case ~28k dual resists is a good unbuffed target.

I'm cool with changing sets if that makes me a better tank. Just get attached to my normal stuff, you know. tongue.gif I have a lot of space in my inventory and should have some in my bank to stash my current setup, so I will just need access to a banker at our guild meet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 6 2019, 06:19 PM
Post #1725

Councilor
Group Icon

Floozie wants to run with a bullet-proof tank, so she doesn't have to be very good at healing. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 6 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #1726

Councilor
Group Icon

I will be there to say hello, but I’ll happily sit out the dungeon run. My laptop is at minimum settings and still can barely handle a doorway. I’ll see if I can get Discord running on my chromebook and follow the action from there. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 7 2019, 01:32 AM
Post #1727

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy just got back from a long but very fun guild meeting.

There was Buffy, Floozie (ghastley), Cincinnatus (Rader) and Jerric (Grits). We spent quite a bit of time getting Cincinnatus (a tank) set up in a nice set of CP160 purple Fortified Brass armor, then headed out on a pledge that Cincinnatus had (Banished Cells 1).

Since it was Rader's first pledge, we spent quite a bit of time talking about the mechanics of each significant fight right before doing each one. I think our rather measured and methodical approach worked well since the pledge went very smoothly. Cincinnatus held the bosses wonderfully, Floozie kept us all healthy, and Jerric & Buffy were able to supply enough dps to take down our foes in good order.

We ended on a high note since mALX, who had been detained by real world stuff, popped up in discord long enough say hi and learn that we were able to get the pledge done with no problems.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 9 2019, 07:13 PM
Post #1728

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 6 2019, 08:32 PM) *

Buffy just got back from a long but very fun guild meeting.

There was Buffy, Floozie (ghastley), Cincinnatus (Rader) and Jerric (Grits). We spent quite a bit of time getting Cincinnatus (a tank) set up in a nice set of CP160 purple Fortified Brass armor, then headed out on a pledge that Cincinnatus had (Banished Cells 1).

Since it was Rader's first pledge, we spent quite a bit of time talking about the mechanics of each significant fight right before doing each one. I think our rather measured and methodical approach worked well since the pledge went very smoothly. Cincinnatus held the bosses wonderfully, Floozie kept us all healthy, and Jerric & Buffy were able to supply enough dps to take down our foes in good order.

We ended on a high note since mALX, who had been detained by real world stuff, popped up in discord long enough say hi and learn that we were able to get the pledge done with no problems.

And we all forgot to take pictures!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 9 2019, 08:41 PM
Post #1729

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 9 2019, 02:13 PM) *

I got some pictures! I'll post them later today.

I concur that the guild meet was another great success. I discussed it a bit in the Today in Tamriel thread, but the whole meet was a lot of fun (and quite informative). It was also cool to hear some guild members' actual voices and communication from them in real time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 9 2019, 09:03 PM
Post #1730

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 6 2019, 08:32 AM) *

Four pieces of Storm Knight if you count the two Jewelry pieces too; but does he still use this now that you all redid his armor at the Guild Meet?

I didn't get pics either, but look forward to seeing Rader's! Also, you have a Fortified Brass set; but what are you using for your other pieces? Are you still using the four Storm Knight pieces?

This post has been edited by mALX: Sep 9 2019, 09:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 9 2019, 09:29 PM
Post #1731

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 9 2019, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 9 2019, 02:13 PM) *

I got some pictures! I'll post them later today.

I concur that the guild meet was another great success. I discussed it a bit in the Today in Tamriel thread, but the whole meet was a lot of fun (and quite informative). It was also cool to hear some guild members' actual voices and communication from them in real time.

Yes, I love hearing everyone's voices too! It was so great to have Grits and Jerric back again; boy have they been missed by everyone!

Also - Awesome to hear Rohi and Lizzie for the first time, too! (I've heard Lizzie before on YouTube; but on the Discord she sounds so different!). Really wish Uleni's mike had been working!

I like the idea Lizzie, Rohi, and Uleni proposed = having a monthly Chorrol Discord get together where we can just talk about what we are doing, how we are, etc.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 9 2019, 11:13 PM
Post #1732

Councilor
Group Icon

I had a great time at the guild meet. I wish that I could make it to more. (And so does Jerric!) The only trouble I had was that every time I took a pee break, Jerric got us another beer.

I’m sure I’ll have an evening during the week soon that I can count on. I’ll post here and see if we can get another meetup going. bluewizardsmile.gif viking.gif emot-ninja1.gif purplewizardsmile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 10 2019, 02:01 AM
Post #1733

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 9 2019, 04:29 PM) *

Yes, I love hearing everyone's voices too! It was so great to have Grits and Jerric back again; boy have they been missed by everyone!

Also - Awesome to hear Rohi and Lizzie for the first time, too! (I've heard Lizzie before on YouTube; but on the Discord she sounds so different!). Really wish Uleni's mike had been working!

I like the idea Lizzie, Rohi, and Uleni proposed = having a monthly Chorrol Discord get together where we can just talk about what we are doing, how we are, etc.

I support this idea. Nice to be able to also branch out into more topics than just video games, as much as we love them.

Here are some pictures from our guild meet. I thought I took more than I did, but I have a handful.

Just Chillin'

Pep Talk

The Crew (Sorry for how dark this pic is; not sure how to make it brighter.)

Our Next Prey

Showdown With Rilis

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 10 2019, 02:21 AM
Post #1734

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, fabulous shots, Rader. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 10 2019, 04:47 AM
Post #1735

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 9 2019, 06:13 PM) *

I had a great time at the guild meet. I wish that I could make it to more. (And so does Jerric!) The only trouble I had was that every time I took a pee break, Jerric got us another beer.

I’m sure I’ll have an evening during the week soon that I can count on. I’ll post here and see if we can get another meetup going. bluewizardsmile.gif viking.gif emot-ninja1.gif purplewizardsmile.gif

That would be awesome! I wish I could have gotten there earlier to the Meet; really hate that I missed seeing everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 10 2019, 05:12 AM
Post #1736

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 9 2019, 09:01 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 9 2019, 04:29 PM) *

I support this idea. Nice to be able to also branch out into more topics than just video games, as much as we love them.

Here are some pictures from our guild meet. I thought I took more than I did, but I have a handful.

Just Chillin'

Pep Talk

The Crew (Sorry for how dark this pic is; not sure how to make it brighter.)

Our Next Prey

Showdown With Rilis

Nice shots !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 10 2019, 02:19 PM
Post #1737

Mouth
Group Icon

Thanks, my fellow Chorrolites!

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 9 2019, 04:03 PM) *

Four pieces of Storm Knight if you count the two Jewelry pieces too; but does he still use this now that you all redid his armor at the Guild Meet?

I didn't get pics either, but look forward to seeing Rader's! Also, you have a Fortified Brass set; but what are you using for your other pieces? Are you still using the four Storm Knight pieces?

Whoops, forgot about this question. Yep, I still have my Storm Knight pieces. The way we handled it was, since only 2 of my armor pieces were part of that set (curiass and girdle), Acadian made all of the other armor pieces part of the Fortified Brass set. So I got the benefits of a whole Fortified Brass set AND almost a whole Storm Knight set. Can't remember exactly why I don't have a fifth piece. I either leveled past it or found a piece of equipment that was just significantly better, maybe both. I didn't think the tradeoff was worth it when the ability you get with the fifth piece was only occasional, so I went with what I felt was the much better piece of equipment for me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 10 2019, 06:51 PM
Post #1738

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 10 2019, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks, my fellow Chorrolites!

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 9 2019, 04:03 PM) *

Whoops, forgot about this question. Yep, I still have my Storm Knight pieces. The way we handled it was, since only 2 of my armor pieces were part of that set (curiass and girdle), Acadian made all of the other armor pieces part of the Fortified Brass set. So I got the benefits of a whole Fortified Brass set AND almost a whole Storm Knight set. Can't remember exactly why I don't have a fifth piece. I either leveled past it or found a piece of equipment that was just significantly better, maybe both. I didn't think the tradeoff was worth it when the ability you get with the fifth piece was only occasional, so I went with what I felt was the much better piece of equipment for me.

So can you list your armor/weapon/and jewelry pieces that you have now? Because I was about to grind up a bunch of armor; and there actually is a bunch of Storm Knight and Thunderbug in there; that might help you finish out that second set.

If I know which pieces you have and which you need still; I might be able to help you make a second set with those extra pieces you have now (before I grind them up, lol).

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 16 2019, 10:14 PM
Post #1739

Ancient
Group Icon

Okay, I just bought another Lot of Furniture Plans and Recipes at the Auction this weekend and stuffed them into the Guild bank; so PLEASE @Everyone - grab as many as you can use of them to make room in the bank again!! And if you have secondary accounts that might need them = take as many as they can use, please!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 16 2019, 10:39 PM
Post #1740

Paladin
Group Icon

Thank you, mALX! We did take a good look. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Buffy knows all those furniture and provisioning recipes. Anymore, it is rare indeed when she finds one she doesn't already know. I hope others have some luck since there are a lot of good ones in there!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 85 86 87 88 89 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:58 AM