Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which TES sign are you?, A rather silly question, but what the heck?
bbqplatypus
post Nov 20 2008, 02:59 AM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

I was born in March (First Seed), so that means I was born under the sign of the Lord. I guess that sort of fits - I don't get hurt or sick particularly often (and recover pretty fast when I do), but I have a tendency to sweat very easily. (Restore Health / Weakness to Fire)

I don't believe in astrology in real life, but I thought it would be interesting to see how well people match up with their particular TES signs. I consider it an interesting social experiment of sorts.

In case you don't know which month corresponds to what sign, The Imperial Library is here to help.

Morning Star - The Ritual
Sun's Dawn - The Lover
First Seed - The Lord
Rain's Hand - The Mage
Second Seed - The Shadow
Mid Year - The Steed
Sun's Height - The Apprentice
Last Seed - The Warrior
Hearthfire - The Lady
Frostfall - The Tower
Sun's Dusk - The Atronach
Evening Star - The Thief
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
seerauna
post Nov 20 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

I don't think I match up too well with mine. I was born in Rain's Hand (April) and that means the Mage. I'm not too good with magic, because I'd much rather have a bow or a dagger, and people tend to call my brother instead of me the arrogant one. Basically the only one that fits me on that is I'm pretty absent minded. Not always a good thing. tongue.gif

--------------------
The arrow flies to kill
From the string it races
It’s only moments until,
It strikes.

Shadow in Darkness- My first ongoing FanFic!
+Quote Post
canis216
post Nov 20 2008, 06:20 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

I was born in Sun's Dusk, so my sign is the Atronach. I must have used all my magicka back when I was a tot or something, as I can't remember having any. And of course nobody has ever cast a spell at me, so I can't tell if I absorb magicka or not. Bummer, this stunted magic of mine.

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Olen
post Nov 20 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

I'd be the Steed.

I suppose not wholy inaccurite, over long enough distances I can be fast when I'm fit.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 20 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ahh well I was born in March (First Seed) and it corresponds pretty well with how I am.... wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 20 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

One Atronach here. I don't know what that says about my personality though. Hmm, I do think that giant robots are the most awesome invention in Anime ever and Atronachs/golems are pretty much the fantasy equivalent of it, so maybe it's that.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Nov 21 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Well, how are you with "magic?" (It doesn't have to be literal magic - you could use knowledge or intuition as a substitute). Do the thoughts and ideas of others tend to make you more "powerful?"

Look for the poetic meaning as well as the literal one here. It makes things more interesting.

This post has been edited by bbqplatypus: Nov 21 2008, 07:12 AM
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Nov 21 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #8

Wizard
Group Icon

I'm a mage, quite fitting I'd say smile.gif

--------------------
All that is needed for evil to triumph, is that good men stand idle.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Nov 21 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

The Shadow.. Cool.

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
treydog
post Nov 21 2008, 11:47 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Another Shadow here. Somewhat fitting, as I have a tendency to fade into the background and observe, rather than put myself into the spotlight. Also resonates with my rather lurksome forum tendencies....

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 22 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

I'm a mage. Sometimes I act a little arrogant when confronted with ignorance. I like discussing politics and telling people about different topics. I suppose I'm a little absent-minded too now that I think of it. But I'm also very good at sneaking up on people (I'm always scaring my parents without trying).
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Nov 23 2008, 06:19 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Same B'Day as Trey, so I'm a Shadow as well...
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Nov 23 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

I seem to be under the Tower (October). I don't know how to pick locks, but I like to think of myself as wise with money and to find opportunities to extort and and steal and get away with it it.

I mean, find cash by honest means...
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 23 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

heh..guess I missed the sign...So here goes: First Seed, that means I'm under the sign of The Lord! blink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ibis
post Nov 28 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

Is the Shadow Scorpio? Scorp is me; but I don't see where you all are getting the corresponding list of Tamriel months to Earth months. Where is it?

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Nov 28 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

The TES signs do not exactly correspond to the signs of the Western Zodiac. They correspond to specific months, or "seasons" (except for the Serpent, which has no season).

The months are listed in order, so Morning Star corresponds to January, Sun's Dawn to February, and so on. I got the information about the procession of the months from here.

If you're a Scorpio, you are either born under the Tower (if you were born between the 24th and the 31st of October / Frostfall) or the Atronach (if you were born in November / Sun's Dusk).
+Quote Post
Badda-Tish
post Dec 30 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #17

Agent

ooh, i got the mage, not very fitting though since magic doesn´t exist

--------------------
+Quote Post
Badda-Tish
post Dec 30 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #18

Agent

QUOTE(bbqplatypus @ Nov 21 2008, 12:11 AM) *

Well, how are you with "magic?" (It doesn't have to be literal magic - you could use knowledge or intuition as a substitute). Do the thoughts and ideas of others tend to make you more "powerful?"

Look for the poetic meaning as well as the literal one here. It makes things more interesting.

okey, i´m not poetic or smrt or have much knowledge of anything (except for warhammer) and what is intuition?

--------------------
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Dec 30 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #19

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Badda-Tish @ Dec 30 2008, 06:38 AM) *

okey, i´m not poetic or smrt or have much knowledge of anything (except for warhammer) and what is intuition?

Intuition is like a gut feeling - y'know, kind of a spidey sense where you're able to guess at stuff without prior knowledge or experience. It is the ability to "sense" things beyond conscious understanding. For example, certain police officers claim to "know" when a suspect has a weapon or narcotics on them - even if they can't explain why. Now, looking back on it, they may have explanations on hand for why they thought so - but only if they think about it really hard. It is instinctive knowledge - you know without knowing how or why you know.

This post has been edited by bbqplatypus: Dec 30 2008, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post
Badda-Tish
post Dec 30 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #20

Agent

QUOTE(bbqplatypus @ Dec 30 2008, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Badda-Tish @ Dec 30 2008, 06:38 AM) *

Intuition is like a gut feeling - y'know, kind of a spidey sense where you're able to guess at stuff without prior knowledge or experience. It is the ability to "sense" things beyond conscious understanding. For example, certain police officers claim to "know" when a suspect has a weapon or narcotics on them - even if they can't explain why. Now, looking back on it, they may have explanations on hand for why they thought so - but only if they think about it really hard. It is instinctive knowledge - you know without knowing how or why you know.

okey..... u mean like when my gut says i´m hungry I really am hungry?

just messing with you, I think I understand now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:40 PM