> What Are You Eating/Drinking?, The Tastiest Thread Around
mirocu
post May 18 2019, 08:01 AM
Post #1261

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ May 18 2019, 07:56 AM) *

I'm a big boi don't judge me

Considering what I just ate I don't think I'm in a position to do that rollinglaugh.gif

And no worries, mALX. Canned food usually hold up years after their expiration date assuming the can isn't damaged in any way smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 18 2019, 04:36 PM
Post #1262

Master
Group Icon

Fried Deli Chicken and Fruit Punch flavored Snapple.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 19 2019, 05:50 AM
Post #1263

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ May 18 2019, 01:56 AM) *

I'm gonna have myself the following:

Siso-flavored Karaage
Okra salad
Tofu Burgers
Lebers (is the plural form of Leber Lebers tho? thanks in advance German Chorrolites)
Sliced tomato in olive oil and spices
Probably one half of a Tonkatsu
and a garbage-load of my own rice.

Wait, did you say that you ate "German Chorrolites?" What did they taste like? Did you put chocolate syrup on them?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post May 19 2019, 02:22 PM
Post #1264

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ May 19 2019, 01:50 PM) *

Siso-flavored Karaage
Okra salad
Tofu Burgers
Lebers (is the plural form of Leber Lebers tho? thanks in advance German Chorrolites)

Wait, did you say that you ate "German Chorrolites?" What did they taste like? Did you put chocolate syrup on them?

They were very malty but meaty and the chewing sounds they made me make sounded so very angry for some reason.

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 19 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #1265

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ May 19 2019, 09:22 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ May 19 2019, 01:50 PM) *

Siso-flavored Karaage
Okra salad
Tofu Burgers

They were very malty but meaty and the chewing sounds they made me make sounded so very angry for some reason.

I love the taste of malt!

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 19 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #1266

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ May 19 2019, 08:37 AM) *

I love the taste of malt!

IPB Image

Lol, Khajiit thinks he meant malty from all the beer!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 19 2019, 03:19 PM
Post #1267

Ancient
Group Icon

Ah, I see! rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 25 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #1268

Master
Group Icon

Cup of coffee and tv dinner lasagna for breakfast.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 26 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #1269

Master
Group Icon

This morning meal is: Mac and cheese with Dr. Pepper for drink.

For supper a delicious ham and cheese sandwich with half tea, half lemonade.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: May 27 2019, 06:02 AM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 21 2019, 12:22 AM
Post #1270

Ancient
Group Icon

Tuna salad made with celery, cucumbers, green pepper, and hard boiled egg (with a dash of Worstershire, lemon, a squirt of mustard, some salt & pepper, and a dob of mayo). I always add in whatever I can to cover up the fact that I am eating tuna, (hate the taste of tuna) verysad.gif

Oh, and it was served on a bed of lettuce with skim milk to drink. sad.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Jul 21 2019, 12:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jul 21 2019, 10:44 PM
Post #1271

Master
Group Icon

Water and sunflower seeds at the moment.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jul 23 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #1272

Master
Group Icon

This past Thursday or Friday's Fuji apple was magnificent. Solidly top tier. Very solid. Haven't eaten one that good in ages. (Top tier Fuji's were once more common.) Several others from that batch were darn good too, but not its equal.

This past week's Wild Wonders tomatoes were also a notch above their norm, that norm already several notches above any other tomato in the produce section. (Even the occasional 'mediocre' batch justifies its purchase.)

For some reason I suddenly started liking (Ken's) Thousand Island Dressing on my supper salads very much again. A good thing too, as Wally World looks to have permanently jettisoned what were my two favorite salad dressings.

Been wanting to indulge in one of my rare sit-down restaurant splurge-meals. Am even due a free meal at my local faux Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet! But... I'm in the midst of an overlong process to crown a tooth. It is temporarily capped at the moment. The final, 'permanent' crown SHOULD have been installed last Tuesday. But no. The crown my Dentist received didn't consider my upper partial, which it has to fit with, being one of the partial's anchor teeth. It was sent back for a re-do. I'd already waited three weeks for the permanent crown at that point. As to the re-do, I'm told they'll call me when it's ready. Who knows how long that'll be? The gist of it is I don't dare eat while wearing the temporary cap as 1) my partial doesn't fit particularly well with it in place, and 2) due to that, eating with the partial in might well put too much stress on the cap, breaking it. So no splurge meal for poor decrepit me. Not for a while at any rate.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 23 2019, 05:40 PM
Post #1273

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Jul 23 2019, 09:30 AM) *

This past Thursday or Friday's Fuji apple was magnificent. Solidly top tier. Very solid. Haven't eaten one that good in ages. (Top tier Fuji's were once more common.) Several others from that batch were darn good too, but not its equal.

This past week's Wild Wonders tomatoes were also a notch above their norm, that norm already several notches above any other tomato in the produce section. (Even the occasional 'mediocre' batch justifies its purchase.)

For some reason I suddenly started liking (Ken's) Thousand Island Dressing on my supper salads very much again. A good thing too, as Wally World looks to have permanently jettisoned what were my two favorite salad dressings.

Been wanting to indulge in one of my rare sit-down restaurant splurge-meals. Am even due a free meal at my local faux Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet! But... I'm in the midst of an overlong process to crown a tooth. It is temporarily capped at the moment. The final, 'permanent' crown SHOULD have been installed last Tuesday. But no. The crown my Dentist received didn't consider my upper partial, which it has to fit with, being one of the partial's anchor teeth. It was sent back for a re-do. I'd already waited three weeks for the permanent crown at that point. As to the re-do, I'm told they'll call me when it's ready. Who knows how long that'll be? The gist of it is I don't dare eat while wearing the temporary cap as 1) my partial doesn't fit particularly well with it in place, and 2) due to that, eating with the partial in might well put too much stress on the cap, breaking it. So no splurge meal for poor decrepit me. Not for a while at any rate.

Aw, that is really bad that it is taking that dentist so long to make your crown = how could he forget to make it occlude properly? That is really one of those things that makes you want to wonder about that dentist! I hope you get it fixed soon; most especially before your free meal expires. I always love to hear about your sit down meals at that restaurant!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jul 23 2019, 05:48 PM
Post #1274

Master
Group Icon

Sunflower Seeds and Lime Pepsi.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Aug 14 2019, 01:46 AM
Post #1275

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 23 2019, 11:40 AM) *

Aw, that is really bad that it is taking that dentist so long to make your crown = how could he forget to make it occlude properly? That is really one of those things that makes you want to wonder about that dentist! I hope you get it fixed soon; most especially before your free meal expires. I always love to hear about your sit down meals at that restaurant!

Whether Dentist or the folk who made the crown is anyone's guess. I suspect the latter, as they messed up the tooth added to my partial last year first time round. That time for sure can't be the dentist fault. In each case, redo cost me nothing other than wait time.

In celebration of finally receiving my 'permanent' crown, I ate lunch at my local faux oriental all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant of choice. Carried new issue of Maximum PC magazine, which arrived in the mail just prior to departure, to read as I ate. Super hot weather, well into the 90s, with a feels-like around 110F. Made for a not wholly pleasant drive, as my car AC ain't what it once was. At any rate, I survived the ride. Meal was yummy as ever, though meat used for Mongolian Beef was a bit on the chewy side, white rice a tad too sticky. Didn't keep me from chowing down with gusto. Chopstick usage remains surprisingly good. Sort of sad I've seen no one else use them there in years. At meal's end I handed cashier my filled out free-lunch coupon, so lunch cost nothing except tip and gas money.

As is my practice after a splurge lunch, supper consisted of a whole Fuji apple, a little skimmed milk, my evening migraine preventative dosage and, at the very end, my evening medicated inhaler treatment. Tonight's Fuji, the first from this week's batch of apples, was very good, better than any from last week's batch.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 14 2019, 02:03 AM
Post #1276

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Aug 13 2019, 08:46 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 23 2019, 11:40 AM) *

Whether Dentist or the folk who made the crown is anyone's guess. I suspect the latter, as they messed up the tooth added to my partial last year first time round. That time for sure can't be the dentist fault. In each case, redo cost me nothing other than wait time.

In celebration of finally receiving my 'permanent' crown, I ate lunch at my local faux oriental all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant of choice. Carried new issue of Maximum PC magazine, which arrived in the mail just prior to departure, to read as I ate. Super hot weather, well into the 90s, with a feels-like around 110F. Made for a not wholly pleasant drive, as my car AC ain't what it once was. At any rate, I survived the ride. Meal was yummy as ever, though meat used for Mongolian Beef was a bit on the chewy side, white rice a tad too sticky. Didn't keep me from chowing down with gusto. Chopstick usage remains surprisingly good. Sort of sad I've seen no one else use them there in years. At meal's end I handed cashier my filled out free-lunch coupon, so lunch cost nothing except tip and gas money.

As is my practice after a splurge lunch, supper consisted of a whole Fuji apple, a little skimmed milk, my evening migraine preventative dosage and, at the very end, my evening medicated inhaler treatment. Tonight's Fuji, the first from this week's batch of apples, was very good, better than any from last week's batch.

Oh, I'm so glad you got your meal!

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Jul 23 2019, 12:48 PM) *

Sunflower Seeds and Lime Pepsi.

Lime Pepsi? I've never even heard of it before! Sounds MMMMMM !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Aug 16 2019, 09:06 PM
Post #1277

Master
Group Icon

Pain associated with installing the new permanent crown has lessened enough that I can again chew with both sides of my mouth. Overly crunchy food, like fresh raw carrot slices, can still hurt a bit. I've been chewing solely on my right so long (around two months???) it's hard to remember to use both.

I'm coming to think the super yummy bottle of Ken's Thousand Island Dressing consumed some time ago was a fluke. Two bottles bought since then are back to being meh.

Bought a small tub of pre-sliced shrooms this week, as tubs of whole shrooms didn't look fit to eat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Aug 17 2019, 12:01 PM
Post #1278

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Applepie with custard. Expect a re-run in little over an hour biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 17 2019, 03:35 PM
Post #1279

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 17 2019, 07:01 AM) *

Applepie with custard. Expect a re-run in little over an hour biggrin.gif

Expect a visitor in 25 minutes to help you eat that Applepie with custard!

*mALX gets her tail whirling like helicopter blades and sets out for Mirocu's house...*

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Aug 17 2019, 07:46 PM
Post #1280

Master
Group Icon

Decrepit, you might try the Marzetti brand of Thousand Island... not as good as the homemade my mom used to create, but then nothing ever is.... kvleft.gif

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post

81 Pages V « < 62 63 64 65 66 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:36 AM