102 Pages V « < 88 89 90 91 92 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skyrim Screenshots, pictures from your games
Acadian
post May 2 2020, 04:15 PM
Post #1781

Paladin
Group Icon

Very cool shots! Mather looks fantastic as a WW. Love the glowing eyes. Looks like you have some fabulous mods to help support the WW adventure. Thanks for clarifying the 'detect life' glow - that makes good sense. Heh, I can indeed see the influence that flying January has had on Mather. I think he is wise to not rush his choice as he ponders whether to more permanently embrace lycanthropy or eventually have it 'cured'.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 2 2020, 06:25 PM
Post #1782

Master
Group Icon

Stormcrow really lives up to her "storm" name in the first screenie.

Now I wonder which priest that is. It's probably on Solstheim, not only because other pics are from there but because masks from Solstheim priests look a little bit different. Vahlok? Ahzidal?

I wouldn't trust those Rieklings too much. dry.gif

It looks like January is peaking into the other book. laugh.gif

If Jan doesn't fit in that throne, imagine Buffy sitting there. laugh.gif

Nice pic of the GC, looks like it was a stormy visit.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 4 2020, 02:22 PM
Post #1783

Councilor
Group Icon

Jan has become the Goblin Lady. She is also too small for that giant ice throne, just like Buffy trying to have a seat in Marius's court. huh.gif

What is that Grand Canyon shot/?? Looks like the actual place.

---------

I am actually surprised Buffy joined Companions. blink.gif How far did she get into that questline?

---------

Will Mather transform even in society? Or does he have to be outdoors for this to happen? Hopefully it's outdoor-only. viking.gif

My gosh, Mather looks freeking scary as a night wolf in those first two pics. That must be fun, swimming down that steep waterfall!

Detect Life is very helpful, but not as convenient to use (normally) in Skyrim as it was in Oblivion. Is this your first experience with DL in Skyrim? Normally, the spellcaster has to hold his/her position, and the spell only works when it's being cast. redwizardsmile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 6 2020, 01:06 AM
Post #1784

Ancient
Group Icon

Icy stare

The sky and the crow

Where did my house go?

Stormcrow + Odaviing are Skyrim's newest super team

These Eyes

An Inhabitant of Carcosa

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post May 6 2020, 03:10 PM
Post #1785

Mouth
Group Icon

WOW! What a great night sky.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 6 2020, 05:28 PM
Post #1786

Paladin
Group Icon

Renee – Buffy did the full Companions questline one time out of curiosity. We pretended she turned into a frightened little werefox initially, she never turned again and got cured as soon as possible. A couple things struck her: First, she really liked the old guild master and found the notes he wrote about her. During the final portion of the questline and when the going got tough, she was surprised and disappointed that the two brothers wimped out - but Aela stuck by Buffy's side for the hard bits.

SubRosa –

Wow, Jan OWNS that night sky!

That is so funny – just the door and front steps with no house.

Crow + Dragon = Shock & Awe.

These eyes – Love that piercing blue color you’re using.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post May 6 2020, 05:41 PM
Post #1787

Mouth
Group Icon

Buffy a werefox! By my goddess, I'm going to have to be more careful when I see little vixens running about.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 6 2020, 05:44 PM
Post #1788

Master
Group Icon

Great night sky indeed!

That's a dragon you can depend on.

I wouldn't trust those doors...who knows where they lead? mellow.gif

@Acadian & Renee - you can transform anywhere (interiors, exteriors) at random time between 8 - 9 PM.

Detect Life works like a shout, or in Mather's case, a howl. Once it's active, you detect life around you in a very wide range for a limited time.

Unfortunately Erik transformed into a werewolf doesn't function very well, because he attacks anyone that attacks him and once you're a werewolf, almost everyone attacks you on sight. Looks like Mather managed to regain control of himself even when transformed, while Erik is more wild. So Mather is being very careful where to travel with Erik.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? Together we're nearing the end of the Companions questline so a few more batches of screenshots await, then I'll take a break from Skyrim. After a very long pause (3 years, I guess) I already partly returned to Oblivion a few days ago.

Mather & Erik

ROARRR!

Before the Big Jump

R.I.P. Old Werewolf

Revenge squad

Three vs One

Hammertime

Hairy brothers

Mather's kiss

On the top

This post has been edited by Lopov: May 6 2020, 07:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 6 2020, 07:49 PM
Post #1789

Ancient
Group Icon

Mather is Red, Blond, and Blue.

Love the eyes in Roar!

Superhero Jump!

Eric has a gigantic hammer.

Mather is such a romantic!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 6 2020, 08:18 PM
Post #1790

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice collection of Companion shots from Mather's game! Mather, what big teeth you have! ohmy.gif He and Erik seem to work pretty well together. I recall feeling that Erik was a pretty good follower. I'm curious to see if Mather cures himself when the questline ends or opts to remain a werewolf.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 7 2020, 04:14 PM
Post #1791

Councilor
Group Icon

SubRosa -- Yes I agree with macole about the brilliant night sky pic! And LOl... looks like that door leads nowhere! Like some unfinished Home Depot project. Nice Lopov shot, and it must be nice to have a dragon to help with battles. viking.gif

Odpadnik -- Mather really looks like a bad boy now. mad.gif Goodness, he jumped from there??? He's trying to outdo Bjorn's jumping addiction. Eww what's he doing in the Kiss pic??? Is that a killcam shot for werewolves? :yuck:

Acadian-- Thanks. My second character (Thor a'Zaene) joined Companions, but only Gunter managed to become Harbinger. Even though Gunter was a big, burly Nord, he too did not wish to live the werewolf's life, so we had to RP that part when it happened, somehow.

This post has been edited by Renee: May 7 2020, 04:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 9 2020, 10:11 AM
Post #1792

Master
Group Icon

@SubRosa - Mather adds additional warpaint to his face as he rises in ranks of the Companions.

@Acadian - today it shall be revealed whether Mather cured himself or decided to remain a werewolf forever.

@Renee - in the Kiss pic he's feeding on the slain bandit.

This is my last batch of screenies for this Skyrim season, I managed to bring up the Companions questline to the end. The ending is IMO extremely anti-climatic, I'd say, I was expecting something "more", at least some big fight, but nothing of his happened. Every other questline I've finished in Skyrim, at least provides some minor feeling of satisfaction, whereas at the end of this questline I was like "Okay, that's it?" Although I liked the questline as a whole, the first scene with the werewolf transformation and the ending slightly ruin the overall feel of it. While some questlines, although short, like the CoW, and the DB, has a replay value for me, I don't think I'm doing the Companions ever again. Okay, enough blabbing.

---

After Kodlak's funeral it was time to make a journey to the tomb of Ysgramor.

Farkas and Vilkas, mostly big on words and big on weapons, but not so big on deeds, didn't dare to accompany Mather to the depths of the tomb, but Aela stayed at his side, and deep down below they met Kodlak Whitemane.

The fulfilled Kodlak's last wish, killed his wolf spirit, and released him from Hircine's grasp, sending his soul to Sovngarde.

Mather was proclaimed the new Harbinger and immediately faced with a tough decision - lead the Companions under the guidance of Hircine or release himself and others from the moonlight curse?

As much as Mather liked all the power, which being a werewolf brought to him, he couldn't help but feel tainted because of it. And as much as he wanted to keep all this power, he decided to listen to the old and the wise - Kodlak Whitemane. The old Nord probably had a good reason for his final wish, and once Mather would reach his age, he didn't want to regret his decisions from the youth. So he summoned his own wolf spirit, killed it, and cured himself of lycanthropy.

One by one, the high-ranking members of the Companions followed his way, with Farkas being the first.

Liberated of Hircine's grasp, it is time to take the Companions to fame and glory, under the leadership of Mather from Rorikstead, advised by Aela and guided by principles and morals of Kodlak Whitemane.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 9 2020, 05:33 PM
Post #1793

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov, what a beautiful story, and so capably presented by text and screenshots! Like you, I was surprised and disappointed in the lack of true grit displayed by the brothers. And like you, I was impressed by the courage and loyalty of Aela to stay with you to the end. Mather's reasoning for his decision regarding the future of the Companions was sound. Kodlak chose well. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 9 2020, 08:28 PM
Post #1794

Ancient
Group Icon

I can see Mather is painting up more in these pics. It is a neat way to showing his progression.

I was never impressed with the Companions over all. They struck me as being a bunch of blowhards, all talk and no actions. Except of course when I came across them out in the wilderness killing animals. The stuff heroes are made of, to be sure. I only did the questline once to see what it was like, and never will again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 14 2020, 04:21 AM
Post #1795

Ancient
Group Icon

This will finish out the last of my pics from Jan's Skyrim adventures. Unless I go back there at some point.

Is Kal-El home?

Kneel before Zod!

Hoth

Winter camo

Shining brightly

January checks the strategy guide

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post May 14 2020, 02:57 PM
Post #1796

Master
Group Icon

Are first pics from Azura's Star? The first pic reminds me of some old 2D game where you needed to jump from one pillar to another.

How did that ribcage made it so high?

Back on Solstheim.

January checked the UESP to solve the riddle. laugh.gif

Come back soon, January! *waves*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 14 2020, 07:00 PM
Post #1797

Paladin
Group Icon

Neat shots inside Azura's Star. Love her giving that necrodude a stormbath! Nice to know that even superheroes need to consult a walkthrough now and again. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 25 2020, 07:41 AM
Post #1798

Ancient
Group Icon

Lopov: The first pics are from inside Azura's Star. That was one of the coolest places in Skyrim.

The ribcage in the ceiling and the sword laying nearby is an ode to The Empire Strikes Back, from when Luke was stuck in a similar situation by a wampa beast. It is in Bleakcoast Cave.

Acadian: January still needs to call up Gadget from time to time to get his take on things.

Jan gets schooled

Jan is a baller

Back in black (and red)

"There is a trick to this. Trick is not to die."

Moon

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 25 2020, 09:07 PM
Post #1799

Paladin
Group Icon

Great shots of Jan's game in Skyrim. The opening shot is epic!

What a contrast between Jan and that hagraven!

Jan's dark helmet really is reminiscent of a crow - neat!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Arcry
post Sep 5 2020, 11:59 PM
Post #1800

Agent

Some Images of my Character Warm-Waters on Skyrim SE that I've been playing for the last few months.

Warm in her Assemblage home.

Warm's first night out in Windhelm.

Spying on the Great Ulfric Stormcloak- Who would later threaten Warm with a visit to the Cells for loitering in his hall.

Warm's first kill, a mage who refused to take no to his challenge. Guess a Lizard walking around with all of three Spells ain't welcome in Windhelm...

The loss of a friend she'd made just a night prior.

'Justice' for her friend Suanna

A Memorial.

First night camping! (By the Hist its COLD)

Warm Staking out the Market Square after finding out she was _wrong_ about the Butcher.

Memorials for those she failed (Susanna the Wicked) 1/2

Memorials for those she failed (Arivanya the Bard) 2/2

Holiday with a New Friends in Falkreath

Thaneship- Achievement Unlocked

Friends inspecting the new house! (Its Waaay too small...)

New Cat friend caaaan't flirt...?

Trip to Solitude, specifically to join the new Museum!!

(Weeks later) If you kill a Lich Dragon Priest thing... You get to keep their stuff... Riiiight?

The Potema Problem.

Airship over Dawnstar

Off to College!

First Lessons...

So many Books...

Secret Books..

We needs them, yes...

This post has been edited by Arcry: Sep 6 2020, 12:04 AM
+Quote Post

102 Pages V « < 88 89 90 91 92 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:50 AM