jchamber
post Feb 8 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #81

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Jun 9 2005, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE(ShogunSniper)
QUOTE(darkcootie)
I remember the first game I started I was a Breton.  So IM on the edge of Seyda Neen walking to the silt strider when I notice a rock move.  And me being the green horn that I am decide to investigate.  I walkup and it bites me and Knocks down my health really low.  Then  I ran away.  I coldnt go outside towns until level 10 if I had to and it tok me till level 12 to go inside of a cave.

lol that happened to me as well (minus the never leaving towns)
looking back on this its funny but it wasnt hen.
when i was sent to the cave where you get the bonebiter bow i actually got lost in that cave for 14 game days and six real life days

LOL. You should have left a trail of bread crumbs.

When I was green I used to acctually do that, every 30 feet or so I would place a stolen item like kitchen stuffs and weapons and alchemical stuff so I could find my way out b/c I got tired of getting lost.... Now that I am thinking about it, it's kinda funny now...so...muwahahhahahaha... I mean heh heh...

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Feb 23 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #82

Master
Group Icon

Starting a new character and feeling aggressive. So instead of giving the captain the papers, I sneaked behind him and started doing critical hits with the dagger! (A Khajit with both short blade and sneak as mayors, so my skill was good enough for this.)

The guy simply turned around, made me put my dagger back in my pockets (automatically, I didn't push any buttons) and gave some silly speach about letting it pass this time. ohmy.gif After a long time of hitting him like that (and using the console to get him away from the closet when he drifted too close to it) he died. biggrin.gif

I took his stuff and tried to walk out, but I had to ask him about the orders to leave! After a bit of running around and punching the guard near Socucius Ergalla in the face, and I still wasn't out. Then I had the wonderful idea of checking the internet for a handy console command and the construction set for the dead captain's id. A bit of typing later, and a fully armed Imperial Templar walked out of the door. cool.gif Imagine the looks of surprise on the face of everyone.

*Hey, he's supposed to be as poor as you can get! Why is he wearing that expensive armour?! This isn't in the script!*

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Feb 23 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #83

Finder
Group Icon

The big fight with Dagoth Ur, in the one room after the first small battle. Yes, its tough, yet he falls into the lava. I sit there and watch him fall to his sure doom.

--------------------
+Quote Post
1234king
post Feb 24 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #84

Knower
Group Icon

When i saw the huge skeleton thing of that urshiluku guy or whatever the second time you fight dagoth ur. When your in the Ancestral Tombs and there are those wierd noises. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S where do you get the 100% reflect

P.S.S how do you get up ranks in forums

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Feb 24 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #85

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Feb 23 2006, 05:03 PM)
When i saw the huge skeleton thing of that urshiluku guy or whatever the second time you fight dagoth ur. When your in the Ancestral Tombs and there are those wierd noises. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      P.S where do you get the 100% reflect

The more you post the more your rank goes up. Stay away from posting pointlessly though. Read the rules for more details.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Feb 24 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #86

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(ThePerson98 @ Feb 23 2006, 04:24 PM)
The big fight with Dagoth Ur, in the one room after the first small battle. Yes, its tough, yet he falls into the lava. I sit there and watch him fall to his sure doom.

I tried that too and he never went away, just wouldn't die....ever, over an hour( I left the room and came back later). So without sunder and keening you still wouldn't have him defeated....yea kinda not as fun....sorry

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Feb 26 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #87

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Feb 23 2006, 11:03 PM)

As Person said, the more you post the higher your rank but don't post pointlessly, your rank matters very little here at W4O since not so many of the forum members care how many posts you have but the quality of your posts are important to people here. Quality not quantity. smile.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
1234king
post Feb 26 2006, 02:16 AM
Post #88

Knower
Group Icon

these arent really funny quotes from random people but more like wtf

i heard a guard say in solesthem "if...i...keep...moving....maybe...i....wont...freeze"

that guy that you tell what your class and stuf is at the start " the blue plates look better but the brown ones last longer"

that kajit that takes you to raven rock from frostmouth "i just wanted a pair of boots how hard could that be"

P.S. why is everyone asking where that slave is does everyone have one or something

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Mar 5 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #89

Finder
Group Icon

the funniest thing that ever happened to me happened at the beginning of my morrowind experience. I was exploring and traversing the mountains when all of a sudden i see this little white bug-thing and i decide to attack it. Well seeing as i was level 1 this wasn't the smartest decision but i didn't know any better. back to the point. i attacked the scrib and then it attacks me and i can't move! i was like wtf just happened? am i in a glitch? and then a nix-hound comes up and kills me when i was 'in a glitch' (i later found out i was paralyzed by the little monster). I almost quit playing this game forever when this happened because i didn't save and had to restart (therefore ending my great exploration of morrowind at the time tongue.gif), but now that I reminise about it, it actually seems quite humorous smile.gif

This post has been edited by xycolian: Mar 5 2006, 03:59 PM

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
TacticalToast
post Mar 5 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #90

Associate

being a vampire werewolf looked really funny (beat the mainquest as Werewolf and get ring then become a vamp) lol it looks kinda creepy though
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 6 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #91

Finder
Group Icon

When I made mod with some magic that hurt 200hp per sec, levitate, water breathing, healing and spawn golden saint. All for one hour, didn't take any mana.
The funny thing is that the damage allways hit my golden saint...

And that guy falling from the sky is pretty funny too...

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Kell-Reevor
post Mar 9 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #92

Finder
Group Icon

Probably not very funny, but at least I thought it was...

Being attacked by a ninja (DB) after installing Tribunal. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Neo Bandit
post Mar 10 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #93

Retainer

My funniest moment had to be when I did the Goldbrand mission (the one where you get an orc to carve a statue.) After I hired him, I went to the area and stood on a rock. I rested on that rock about 10 times and was attacked by a scrib, a hound, and a kwama. On the 10th rest, I woke up and found my guy screaming and falling. It turns out that I was resting on the rock that the orc was carving! The scrib, hound, and kwama still float above the head of the statue. It was hilarious!
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Mar 10 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #94

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(jchamber @ Feb 24 2006, 07:09 AM)
I tried that too and he never went away, just wouldn't die....ever, over an hour( I left the room and came back later).  So without sunder and keening you still wouldn't have him defeated...

One of my best moments was when I attacked Dagoth Ur without even attempting any Blades Quests.
My character was Uber and healed 8 points per second and had level 280 Heavy Armour skill, full Daedric, and 150 Strength.
Yet, me and Dagoth Ur stood up to our knees in Lava taking turns of hitting each other and it took a while before I got bored so did the Quests...
After the quests, he died in like 3 hits... Bit of an anti-climax.

QUOTE(Ola Martin @ Mar 6 2006, 07:40 PM)
And that guy falling from the sky is pretty funny too...

Anyone ever try "Slowfall on Target" to see what his "Barter" options were?

This post has been edited by Curly_G_: Mar 10 2006, 07:20 PM

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 10 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #95

Knower
Group Icon

Big thing for me was creating a cheat file and using the console. Oh the fun to be had with the console biggrin.gif
There have been many instances of jumping from Seyda Neen and landing in the water well off the coast of Ebonheart.

I also love bringing the hand to hand skill up and having random fistfights with the locals. I love it when you beat them to exhaustion and they fall to the floor.

Finally, I love using any sort of levitate spell and then tabbing to third person view. Watching your character run on a little cloud or something tongue.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 11 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #96

Mouth
Group Icon

Deciding to go on water exploration, so I made this fancy amulet that would make it easyer for me...here it is.

1:swift swim 25p
2:water breathing
3:water walking

all CE of course. So the point was i decided that I wanted to explore the sea, and find things at the bottom, suddenly i saw the last of the effects on the amulet...Water Walking...OMFG DOH DOH DOH....ended up turning the game off in frustration...I was pissed. embarrased.gif unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Telendil Delvanni: Mar 11 2006, 10:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 12 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #97

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 11 2006, 03:58 PM)
Deciding to go on water exploration, so I made this fancy amulet that would make it easyer for me...here it is.

1:swift swim 25p
2:water breathing
3:water walking

all CE of course. So the point was i decided that I wanted to explore the sea, and find things at the bottom, suddenly i saw the last of the effects on the amulet...Water Walking...OMFG DOH DOH DOH....ended up turning the game off in frustration...I was pissed. embarrased.gif unsure.gif

ha ha ha thats funny...

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #98

Mouth
Group Icon

thanks soul...I've never felt so stupid during my entire life...I mean i make this cool amulet and find out that it is no use in it...that was a major blow to my ego for those about three-and-a-half years ago.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 12 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #99

Master
Group Icon

Could be worse, I once tried to kill someone with a lockpick. laugh.gif I just couldn't figure out why I didn't do any damage. Luckily I realized before I was dead and beated the crap out of him with a sword.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 12 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #100

Finder
Group Icon

I wanna do something stupid like that too tongue.gif

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 07:22 AM