> Guild Discussion
mALX
post Aug 4 2019, 04:57 PM
Post #1681

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 4 2019, 01:55 AM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 2 2019, 06:46 PM) *

Welcome back to ESO, Rader! We did notice you pop on around the meeting start time then drop right off so figured you might be having problems. Thanks for the update and sorry you missed us for the time I was on.

Buffy, Laurie (ghastley) and Pia (mALX) got together and did the Elden Hollow 1 pledge (normal) and it went very smoothly. First time for Laurie so she got a skill point out of it. Laurie did a great job tanking while Buffy and Pia supplied the damage. Then the three of us ran an Undaunted daily delve before Buffy and I had to call it a session and log off. When Buffy left, Laurie and Pia were heading for another daily delve.

Fun time! Thanks to those who made it and we missed those who were unable to join us. smile.gif

Thanks! It's good to be back. Haven't played since January 2018. Yes, you read that right. I was able to fix the issue with the audio by repairing the files. Luckily, I downloaded all of the updates on Wednesday, because they took a long time and there is no way I would've been able to play yesterday.

Maybe it was just because I had to relearn the controls again, but I think I had guild chat on. With the exception of hetaerae (Is that haute ecole rider? It's been so long I forget.), I didn't see anybody else talking in chat. Am I missing something that I was supposed to do? I'm not sure what has changed, what I've forgotten how to do, etc.

Unfortunate that I missed the guild meet, but hopefully I will be able to join it next month. redwizardsmile.gif viking.gif emot-ninja1.gif

Welcome back!!!! You have def been missed!!!

"Hetaerae" is "Gosse" - a close friend of Acadian, Haute, and Grits; and a super nice person! (but she is not Haute Ecole Rider; who is also a super nice person!!! )

But you were definitely on Guild Chat, we saw you talking to Hetaerae (but both of you had dropped off before we could get an invite to you to join us; because before we left for the dungeon we looked at the Guild Roster to make sure no one else was on that might want to go).

The Guild Meet is the first Friday of every month; and we always announce it on this thread a few days before the Meet and ask if there is anything special anyone wants to do; so just keep your eyes on this Guild thread to see if the Guild is doing anything.

I've got it set up to send me an email notice anytime someone posts in this thread; that is usually how I remember the Guild Meets, laugh.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 4 2019, 05:05 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 4 2019, 05:32 PM
Post #1682

Ancient
Group Icon

If anyone has any backup characters that craft and could use ANY of the recipes, furniture plans, or motifs in the Guild Bank = feel free to use those on your alt characters too!

@Raider = you missed the big Event last fall; and @Grits (since you have a new account now too) = Please take as many of the gold containers as you need in that "Consumables" section in the Guild Bank!!! Use them up, please; laugh.gif

Also; if you have any Inn room, apartment or house that needs furniture = check out the stuff in the Guild Bank and see if anything you need is in there!

Our Guild Bank has been hitting the 500 limit several times in the last three months; and we've had to start pulling some items out and destroying them (like twice I've pared down those gold containers) = it would be SO much better to see the stuff used by our members rather than just destroying them like that!

I think it is a real testimony to how wonderfully giving our members are that our Guild Bank gets overfull that way with only 15 of us using it! But for anyone bringing up a new character = that stuff is there to be used by whoever needs it or wants it for their characters; and we could always use more room in there (so please = take what you need!).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 4 2019, 05:48 PM
Post #1683

Paladin
Group Icon

Well-said, mALX! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 17 2019, 10:01 PM
Post #1684

Ancient
Group Icon

Crafted Elsweyr Provisioning Station!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!

Check it out at the Guild Hall!!!! I made it myself !!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 18 2019, 02:48 PM
Post #1685

Councilor
Group Icon

Woo!! Congrats on that station! I saw the plan but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. So psyched to get a neat Provisioning station. Thank you, mALX!!

I am just now seeing the note about the bank - I'm sure Valdi can use some of those things. Could someone please give my Evergreen account permission to withdraw from the bank? She can deposit but not withdraw. Thank you!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 18 2019, 05:04 PM
Post #1686

Paladin
Group Icon

For mALX: Buffy did get over to the guild hall to check out the new bbq - it looks great and works fine! goodjob.gif

For Grits: I looked at the guild roster. Looks like haz, mALX and I have some additional permissions. I was able to promote your Evergreen account from 'Acquaintance' to 'Friend'. I figure that should include bank permissions. Enjoy!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Aug 19 2019, 11:47 AM
Post #1687

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 4 2019, 12:32 PM) *

If anyone has any backup characters that craft and could use ANY of the recipes, furniture plans, or motifs in the Guild Bank = feel free to use those on your alt characters too!

@Raider = you missed the big Event last fall; and @Grits (since you have a new account now too) = Please take as many of the gold containers as you need in that "Consumables" section in the Guild Bank!!! Use them up, please; laugh.gif

Also; if you have any Inn room, apartment or house that needs furniture = check out the stuff in the Guild Bank and see if anything you need is in there!

Thanks. I could use quite a few of those things. I have that Ebony Flask Inn room but have done nothing with it yet. Seems there is quite a lot of stuff I missed out on, including plenty of time to level up my character.

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 4 2019, 12:32 PM) *

Our Guild Bank has been hitting the 500 limit several times in the last three months; and we've had to start pulling some items out and destroying them (like twice I've pared down those gold containers) = it would be SO much better to see the stuff used by our members rather than just destroying them like that!

I think it is a real testimony to how wonderfully giving our members are that our Guild Bank gets overfull that way with only 15 of us using it! But for anyone bringing up a new character = that stuff is there to be used by whoever needs it or wants it for their characters; and we could always use more room in there (so please = take what you need!).

I would happily pilfer some of the expensive stuff to make some easy gold if it helps out. tongue.gif

I deposited some crafting materials for smithing/clothing/woodworking this past week for anyone who needs or wants it. Cincinnatus (my character, in case a reminder is needed) isn't proficient at those crafting skills. And creating equipment apparently garners very little experience for him, but I'm not entirely sure why is the case. The only one he is decent at is alchemy, which seems to be the easiest crafting skill to level up.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Aug 19 2019, 11:47 AM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 19 2019, 02:13 PM
Post #1688

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 19 2019, 06:47 AM) *

And creating equipment apparently garners very little experience for him, but I'm not entirely sure why is the case.

There are a couple of reasons for that. Below CP160, the stuff you're making isn't very valuable (and no writs call for the higher level), so the XP gain isn't much. And ZOS want an incentive to remove generated drop items from the economy, so deconstruction pays better in XP than construction. Giving an incentive to add more would contradict that.

You want to raise crafting on at least one character, so that you can make your own equipment, and upgrade your own drops. The daily writs are a decent source of income, too, as the gold part depends only on the character level, not the skill level. Designating a single crafter for all skills ensures that the character can make furnishings, which use multiple skills, and makes best use of motifs, which cover multiple types of equipment. The latter could be met by having one equipment crafter, and one consumables crafter, but the former can't.

Last time I noticed, Cincinnatus was around CP120, so it won't be long before CP160, and "big kid" equipment. Let us know when you get there, and what type of gear you need (Tank/Healer/DD) and we can help out. Crafted gear is "bind on equip", so we can send you stuff through the mail. Or you can raise your crafting skills and make your own at the guildhall. You have 40 levels in which to choose.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 19 2019, 09:30 PM
Post #1689

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 18 2019, 09:48 AM) *

Woo!! Congrats on that station! I saw the plan but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. So psyched to get a neat Provisioning station. Thank you, mALX!!

I am just now seeing the note about the bank - I'm sure Valdi can use some of those things. Could someone please give my Evergreen account permission to withdraw from the bank? She can deposit but not withdraw. Thank you!!

Oh please, take as many as you can for as many characters as you need! Last night I ran out of room and had to mail 25 furniture plans to someone in another guild and tell them to pass them on if they didn't need them!

Also = @Everyone -

About a month or two ago I added a Robust Combat Dummy (6 mil HP). (I can barely budge his health line, and I think he re-heals if you take too long; lol).

Well, so last night I saw that Veteran Trial Boss "Training" dummy that is supposed to have a bunch of fancy features to help you really train your group's Trial skills up. It was on sale (25% off!) and on a limited time offer; not sure if they will bring it back or not. So just in case; I got it. If anyone wants to try it out, It is the huge Iron Atronach - can't miss it, it is on the Right stairs (facing the Guild Hall when you first land). I think it is 30 mil HP.

I temporarily removed the plain Skellie (3 mil HP) because I was in a hurry; but I'll bring him back and put him up where the Precursor is now; and move the Precursor somewhere else - possibly up to the upper level on the side opposite where Buffy's Tent and the horses are.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 19 2019, 06:47 AM) *

I would happily pilfer some of the expensive stuff to make some easy gold if it helps out. tongue.gif

I deposited some crafting materials for smithing/clothing/woodworking this past week for anyone who needs or wants it. Cincinnatus (my character, in case a reminder is needed) isn't proficient at those crafting skills. And creating equipment apparently garners very little experience for him, but I'm not entirely sure why is the case. The only one he is decent at is alchemy, which seems to be the easiest crafting skill to level up.

Well, the stuff is there for using if you need it (not for selling); but if you need some funds to get by through a tough time I'm sure no one would mind if you used a little of the gold in the bank. (5,000 gold is nothing; I usually give that to new Players I run across in the game; so feel free to just get that out of the bank to cover your early game needs).

Also, if you want a Guild Tabard = the Guild Bank pays for Every member's Tabards. They cost 2,000. You pull 2,000 from the Guild Bank; and while standing at the Banker for that you just go to the "Guild Store" on the Banker's drop down list next.

The Tabard has been moved from the front of the Guild store recently; I think it is now under Clothing/Armor; but someone might need to verify that.

Anyway; you buy the Tabard with the money from the Guild Bank. That 2,000 gold automatically goes back into our Guild Bank after your purchase! (So it doesn't cost you anything; and it doesn't cost the Guild anything either).

On building up your skills quickly = deconstruction builds up your crafting skills quicker than anything else in this game. When you go out exploring and find junk armor and weapons, bring them back to town and deconstruct them. Another thing that builds up your crafting skill lines fast is doing "Daily Writs."

You will need to be Certified to do the Daily Writs; the person who trains you is in whatever town is your Alliance's base:

Aldmeri Dominion = Vulkhel Guard in Auridon
Daggerfall Covenant = Daggerfall in Glenumbra
Ebonheart Pact = Davon's Watch in Stonefalls

Certification for Equipment will be a female hanging around the Fighter's Guild near the entrance. A man Certifies for Consumables; he is usually found inside the Mages Guild. Once you reach level 6 they will have a quest marker over their heads.

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 19 2019, 09:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 19 2019, 10:44 PM
Post #1690

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you very much, Acadian and mALX! Valdi and Anderion scooped up quite a few recipes, and I’ll see if there are any motifs they can use. Neither is a crafter, but some are for low levels (like the festival ones). It’s great to have some variety for their outfits!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 19 2019, 11:25 PM
Post #1691

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 19 2019, 05:44 PM) *

Thank you very much, Acadian and mALX! Valdi and Anderion scooped up quite a few recipes, and I’ll see if there are any motifs they can use. Neither is a crafter, but some are for low levels (like the festival ones). It’s great to have some variety for their outfits!

Don't forget to grab up as many furniture plans as you need too!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 20 2019, 12:34 AM
Post #1692

Ancient
Group Icon

Some info on the new "Training" dummy we got:

The new "Training" dummies they are making now have resistances; debuffs; heal themselves; and from what I read on the ESO forums = actually damage you back so you really have to learn to fight better and train up your sustain better for the real dungeons and Trials.

Someone on the forums said that the Iron Atronach took his health down to 14K pretty quickly because he wasn't paying attention to his own stats; and that he had to run to get out of range of it and heal himself.

This should certainly make practicing on a combat dummy more interesting!

The dummy has 10,190 Spell Resistance and 7,450 Physical Resistance.

It does apply these known debuffs: Major Fracture, Major Breach, Minor Fracture, and Minor Breach; Minor Vulnerability; and possibly others not tested against it yet.

It IS vulnerable to Alkosh; so that is one known weakness.

Combat Metrics isn't tracking the dummies debuffs; so it won't help you learn what the dummy is doing; just watch your health. It will be excellent to teach sustain.

** Also, the Dro Mothra Combat dummy on the Left side = Ghastley and I were toying with it; and I am positive it was re-healing itself. The Dro Mothra should just be 6 Mil HP; but since it self heals it will probably be a LOT tougher than our old plain Robust one. I did not notice my or Ghastley's health going down playing against him, though; so it probably isn't a full training dummy like the Atronach. Maybe it is the first prototype?

Anyway; hope you enjoy them!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Aug 20 2019, 12:40 AM
Post #1693

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 19 2019, 04:30 PM) *

Well, the stuff is there for using if you need it (not for selling); but if you need some funds to get by through a tough time I'm sure no one would mind if you used a little of the gold in the bank. (5,000 gold is nothing; I usually give that to new Players I run across in the game; so feel free to just get that out of the bank to cover your early game needs).

Also, if you want a Guild Tabard = the Guild Bank pays for Every member's Tabards. They cost 2,000. You pull 2,000 from the Guild Bank; and while standing at the Banker for that you just go to the "Guild Store" on the Banker's drop down list next.

The Tabard has been moved from the front of the Guild store recently; I think it is now under Clothing/Armor; but someone might need to verify that.

Anyway; you buy the Tabard with the money from the Guild Bank. That 2,000 gold automatically goes back into our Guild Bank after your purchase! (So it doesn't cost you anything; and it doesn't cost the Guild anything either).

Oh, I'm just joking about selling the stuff. I wouldn't ever do that even if I was explicitly told that I could do so. That's just cheap, and certainly rude if I wasn't told I could do that. I'm not hurting for money, but I'm not rich enough to buy a nice-sized house. I only have the Ebony Flask Inn room right now. But I've been making money more quickly recently now that I have hit champion level and getting valuable loot.

As for the tabard, I wish I had thought of that when I bought it. But oh well, it was only 2,000 gold.

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 19 2019, 04:30 PM) *

On building up your skills quickly = deconstruction builds up your crafting skills quicker than anything else in this game. When you go out exploring and find junk armor and weapons, bring them back to town and deconstruct them. Another thing that builds up your crafting skill lines fast is doing "Daily Writs."

You will need to be Certified to do the Daily Writs; the person who trains you is in whatever town is your Alliance's base:

Aldmeri Dominion = Vulkhel Guard in Auridon
Daggerfall Covenant = Daggerfall in Glenumbra
Ebonheart Pact = Davon's Watch in Stonefalls

Certification for Equipment will be a female hanging around the Fighter's Guild near the entrance. A man Certifies for Consumables; he is usually found inside the Mages Guild. Once you reach level 6 they will have a quest marker over their heads.

Yeah, I just stick to researching and deconstruction. I loot a fair amount of equipment with those 280%+ inspiration bonuses (can't do it for jewelry yet since I don't have the Summerset expansion yet). I do have the goal of researching every trait, which I would probably have gotten by now if I had not taken that year-and-a-half hiatus from the game. And some of the research times (especially woodworking) are so long!

As for crafting writs, I've leveled way past most of the materials that I would be able to use, so it is rare that I see them and it would probably hinder my ability to do the writs. Although I see a decent amount of orichalcum ore still, so I may be able to do writs that have that. But I don't want (nor have the time) to create another character just for crafting.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Aug 20 2019, 12:40 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 27 2019, 06:03 PM
Post #1694

Councilor
Group Icon

I think I saw that Cincinnatus reached CP160 last time I read the Guild roster. Do you have the gear you need, or can we craft some for you? I think you noted that he hasn't put much into crafting skills yet.

Decent sets may also need more research than you've managed so far. Think about it before the next guild meeting, as all the stations are at the guildhall, and we can fit him out on the spot. What you need will depend on your bias to Tank/Healer/DPS for the build.

Then we can go off and test it all, with a world boss, or a pledge or two, depending on how many turn out. We'd generally do a pledge with four or fewer, as four is the group size for those. Recently, though, we've been doing them with two or three.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Aug 28 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #1695

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 27 2019, 01:03 PM) *

I think I saw that Cincinnatus reached CP160 last time I read the Guild roster. Do you have the gear you need, or can we craft some for you? I think you noted that he hasn't put much into crafting skills yet.

Decent sets may also need more research than you've managed so far. Think about it before the next guild meeting, as all the stations are at the guildhall, and we can fit him out on the spot. What you need will depend on your bias to Tank/Healer/DPS for the build.

Then we can go off and test it all, with a world boss, or a pledge or two, depending on how many turn out. We'd generally do a pledge with four or fewer, as four is the group size for those. Recently, though, we've been doing them with two or three.

I'm not as savvy as you guys about knowing what is "sufficient" gear for something like that, but I think I'm pretty good. Been finding some very good equipment and building up the champion points (at CP170 now). I'm been able to take on public dungeons on my own mostly with ease, but I'm not sure how well that stacks up to something like a Pledge dungeon. I want to try taking on a couple of World Bosses as well to gauge how powerful I am.

I'd probably say I'm more of a tank than anything. I can't inflict as much damage in a short span of time as others can, though I've gotten better at it. I have a little bit of healing capability, but mostly for healing myself (the Searing Strike and Coagulating Blood abilities, if I remember the names right) and probably not adequately enough to heal others, although I have some ability to do so.

On crafting, ya boy just became a Master Alchemist yesterday! I'm building up my Blacksmithing/Clothing/Woodworking levels at a solid pace, but it is the quality of materials that I can work with is the problem. I have only done one writ before and it was before my 1.5 year hiatus, so I don't know how much has changed. But I was having some problems finding materials that I could work with because they were scaling so much with my character's level.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Aug 28 2019, 01:37 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 28 2019, 02:02 PM
Post #1696

Councilor
Group Icon

Those two are both Dragonknight class abilities, and DK's do make good tanks. If you find you're not doing a lot of damage, but surviving, that also suggests you're going that way. Do you use sword and board? and if so, how's your Puncture? Did you morph it already, and which way?

Alcast's beginner build (which apparently means anyone below CP810!) uses two crafted sets - Fortified Brass, and Torug's Pact, which we can easily put together. Take a look at the skill/mundus/food/etc. selection on that page, too. The Mundus stones are all at the Guildhall, if you want to swap, and we can make food there, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Aug 30 2019, 06:50 AM
Post #1697

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 28 2019, 09:02 AM) *

Those two are both Dragonknight class abilities, and DK's do make good tanks. If you find you're not doing a lot of damage, but surviving, that also suggests you're going that way. Do you use sword and board? and if so, how's your Puncture? Did you morph it already, and which way?

Alcast's beginner build (which apparently means anyone below CP810!) uses two crafted sets - Fortified Brass, and Torug's Pact, which we can easily put together. Take a look at the skill/mundus/food/etc. selection on that page, too. The Mundus stones are all at the Guildhall, if you want to swap, and we can make food there, too.

Yep, One Hand and Shield predominantly, but I do supplement with some Destruction (and sometimes Restoration) staff. Puncture was morphed into Ransack. Did that a long time ago. I'll go check out that equipment, but I think my current get-up works well.

With my newfound Master Alchemist ability, ya boy just made a bunch of high-quality potions and poisons. They're in the guild bank for anybody who wants them. Also did some stacking of the crafting materials.

And speaking of the crafting materials...what the hell does NORMAL mean for equipment? I took a Clothing writ, finally got some hide to make the equipment with, make hide arm cops, and...it didn't count toward the equipment I needed to make. It has to be something to do with the fact that I needed to make a "NORMAL hide arm cops." Same stipulation with the other two pieces of equipment. I was annoyed at all the time I wasted trying to grind hide scraps, so I abandoned the quest in frustration. Probably shouldn't have done that, but then I figured I'd see what the Blacksmithing writ had. Sure enough, it requires NORMAL Dwarven equipment.

So yeah, what the hell does it take to make "normal" equipment? Quick Google search didn't provide any insight, although I probably should've checked UESP too.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Aug 30 2019, 06:51 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 30 2019, 08:02 AM
Post #1698

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 19 2019, 07:40 PM) *

*snip*
As for the tabard, I wish I had thought of that when I bought it. But oh well, it was only 2,000 gold.
*snip*

Pull that 2,000 gold from the Guild Bank, Chorrolite members don't have to pay for their Tabards, more than enough to cover all our members was deposited in the Guild Bank to cover all of us the day we started the Guild.

(and anyone else that paid for theirs, please reimburse yourselves the 2,000) smile.gif

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 30 2019, 01:50 AM) *

And speaking of the crafting materials...what the hell does NORMAL mean for equipment? I took a Clothing writ, finally got some hide to make the equipment with, make hide arm cops, and...it didn't count toward the equipment I needed to make. It has to be something to do with the fact that I needed to make a "NORMAL hide arm cops." Same stipulation with the other two pieces of equipment. I was annoyed at all the time I wasted trying to grind hide scraps, so I abandoned the quest in frustration. Probably shouldn't have done that, but then I figured I'd see what the Blacksmithing writ had. Sure enough, it requires NORMAL Dwarven equipment.

So yeah, what the hell does it take to make "normal" equipment? Quick Google search didn't provide any insight, although I probably should've checked UESP too.

Normal means NO using any Traits, and NO improving the piece when you make it. (The material you use for Writs is whatever the right material is for the level the Writ says to make; and keep your eye on that level).

This post has been edited by mALX: Aug 30 2019, 08:07 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 30 2019, 12:52 PM
Post #1699

Councilor
Group Icon

The equipment writs can be very confusing, because the material name does not always match the result. For example, you may get asked to make brigandine, which requires one of the grades of leather, probably “full”, no "Topgrain". Leather and hide can be particularly confusing, as there are grades of hide, and grades of leather. As mALX noted, Normal means without any trait, etc. and you are not asked to improve or enchant anything.

Edit: I note that my iPad "corrected" brigandine to brigantine, so I corrected it back. It's armour, not a boat.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Aug 30 2019, 01:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 31 2019, 05:35 PM
Post #1700

Paladin
Group Icon

Running into a bit of a problem at the guild hall with the target dummies. Buffy just likes doing a quick snapshot of her dps using the talking little Precursor. She realizes it pretty much eliminates sustain challenge but it gives her a quick way to keep tabs or compare minor changes and only takes 15 sec or so.

The problem this morning was that her AoE was triggering the nearby super atronach dummy which pulled her summon off the disired target and gave Buffy a bunch of unwanted buffs that skew her results.

I think the answer is to simply increase the distance between the precursor and the big atronach dummy. MALX, would you consider this please? smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 83 84 85 86 87 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:31 AM