> Where Are You Today?
mirocu
post Nov 26 2020, 08:19 PM
Post #3581

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Ancotar, Ancotar never changes..? wink.gif

-------------------------

Today Lothie got himself a special assignment; getting the blue sister out from the stairs. Yes; she's still trapped inside, ever since Monday! ohmy.gif
In order to do this he was allowed access to a special spell, a spell not even taught at the Arcane University. The spell in question is called TCL and when cast allows Lothie to go inside the stairs and meet up with the sister.

Once there he cast the Command Humanoid spell on her, exited the stairs and waited. She didn't get out from her trap but he could see from her shadow that she tried as well as hear her running steps. So close and yet so far away! But then, Lothie cast the TCL spell once more whereupon he exited the Aleswell inn and whola! There she was! She wasn't too happy though having been a prisoner, but after some sweettalk she was once again happy and went back inside the inn, making sure to stay far away from the stairs. By walking upstairs to the second floor... Ok, never mind tongue.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Nov 26 2020, 08:52 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 26 2020, 08:30 PM
Post #3582

Paladin
Group Icon

Clever warlock! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 29 2020, 09:21 AM
Post #3583

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Bruma, midday

Lothran has now arrived in the snowy town of Bruma, having left Aleswell in the morning. Sky is clear and surprisingly there were no monsters along the way, only a couple of bandits. There's usually an ogre and a minotaur.

Entering his home, the smell of locked-in air greeted him. As did the cold; no roaring fire in the fireplace yet. The Dunmer sat down at the dinner table. A bit of rest was needed before starting a fire and off-loading all the stuff he brought.

Lothran was home again.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 29 2020, 01:26 PM
Post #3584

Paladin
Group Icon

And Lothran is home for the winter! I hope he gets that fire going soon and can settle in to his Bruma routine.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 29 2020, 06:47 PM
Post #3585

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Yes; the fire is now once again warming Lothran's house and the routines you speak of will soon commence happy.gif

Today was spent mostly just putting things collected over the year into their respective container. Of note I can mention 6 Daedric arrows, two scrolls of Weakness to Disease and one Weakness to Normal Weapons and no less than two Varla Stones! And the amount of Bergamot seeds Lothran brought pushed those samples over 1K! tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 1 2020, 05:38 PM
Post #3586

Spam Meister
Group Icon

"I'm Snar the Cook. We've got genuine Skyrim cuisine. Fresh, simple, big helpings.... Just like Mom used to make."

Lothran can't help but smile. Doesn't Snar remember him? Well, it has been six months since they met, after all. And Snar is probably very busy.
The air in Bruma is the same, as are all the people. Karinnarre is still not living together with Suurootan anymore and Istirus is still loitering around Lothran's house forcing the Dunmer to chase him off time and time again. And Honmund is still collecting samples of Clouded Funnel Cap. Oh! Must remember to check how many he has now and how many he has at the end of the winter season! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 1 2020, 07:41 PM
Post #3587

Councilor
Group Icon

That's great to hear you made it. I think Snar the Cook is just playing around. He knew Lothran would come back someday. He always comes back. Since there is no fire in the Bruma house by default, how did you add this?

Lady Saga is on her way to Bruma by the way. It is deep into Sun's Height, and the hot / humid weather down south is causing her to seek some cooler relief. So as you know, if I'm saying this now, on December 1st of 2020, she'll make to Bruma hopefully some time this month. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 1 2020, 07:55 PM
Post #3588

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 1 2020, 07:41 PM) *

That's great to hear you made it. I think Snar the Cook is just playing around. He knew Lothran would come back someday. He always comes back. Since there is no fire in the Bruma house by default, how did you add this?

You should know; mod! biggrin.gif

But actually, before the mod Lothran dropped torches and used them. Quite effective I must say smile.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 1 2020, 07:41 PM) *

Lady Saga is on her way to Bruma by the way. It is deep into Sun's Height, and the hot / humid weather down south is causing her to seek some cooler relief. So as you know, if I'm saying this now, on December 1st of 2020, she'll make to Bruma hopefully some time this month. laugh.gif

Then upon arrival she may hear: "Took you sweet time, marine!"

No, wait. That's that other game... wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 1 2020, 10:56 PM
Post #3589

Councilor
Group Icon

I think for Dyan's game long ago (PS3), I positioned a torch in her fireplace as well. She's the one who owns the Bruma House in my world. santa.gif

Well one thing's for sure. By the time Saga gets there Lothran will still be in Bruma. Because doesn't he stay up north until March? Something like that. Hey, at least the two will finally meet. santaclaus.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 2 2020, 05:33 PM
Post #3590

Spam Meister
Group Icon

March it is, early March usually.

Also; Lothran checked with Honmund today and he had 441 samples of Clouded Funnel Caps on his person. Eh.. hehe... sorry... biggrin.gif ....

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 5 2020, 06:21 PM
Post #3591

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Today was day one of Lothran's wilderness wandering for this winter season. One bandit taken care of north of Bruma and then it was off to clear out Plundered Mine. As usual it seemed to be under attack already by another tribe and Lothran took advantage of that of course. Some gold coins and a silver nugget was found in addition to some of the higher end weaponry and potions which are to be sold.

Then it was time to go east to the bandit camp on the road and on the way there, Lothran was pleased to see that the forester who's been patrolling the bend before the straight to Dragonclaw Rock was indeed still there. Gotta admire the forester's perseverance!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 10 2020, 05:54 PM
Post #3592

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Plundred Mine was cleared first time for the season last weekend and today it was time for Capstone Cave.

As usual Lothran just ran in with a light spell on and when he came to a dead end he summoned his spriggan and watched the show. Afterwards he found some pretty nice loot; two gold nuggets, some valuable armor, gold coins and even some daedra arrows! All will be kept except the armor and next up is a nice evening at Olav's Tap and Tack happy.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 10 2020, 07:40 PM
Post #3593

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice to hear about Lothran's tradition winter frolicking. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 17 2020, 05:57 PM
Post #3594

Spam Meister
Group Icon

After spending an afternoon in the wood north of Bruma, it was time for another evening at Olav's. The usual clientele showed up and Ongar almost got hacked down for nicking food again. Lucky for him though, the guard who barged in quickly got distracted by a conversation with Olav and completely forgot about the misdemeanor tongue.gif

And it is now time to get ready for this year's ogre hunt in Pale Pass. Come Sunday (or Monday) Lothran will pack up his gear and head for the Serpent's Trail.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 20 2020, 06:32 PM
Post #3595

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran just spent one last evening at Olav's Tap and Tack before the annual Christmas ogre hunt in Pale Pass. Everyone showed up, excluding Honmund who is probably out gathering samples of clouded funnel cap. Or he had gone home before Lothran showed up. He doesn't like to linger too far in the evenings.
Ongar nicked food as always but the guard coming to hack him down stopped to compiment Lothran on something and totally forgot why he even came there.

After a good night's sleep, supplies were gathered and checked and currently Lothran is looking at the map that leads to Serpent's Trail. He knows the way but still likes to look at the map, if only to mentally prepare himself.

It is now time to go.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 20 2020, 06:45 PM
Post #3596

Paladin
Group Icon

Looking forward to hearing how many ogre teeth Lothie comes back with!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 20 2020, 08:16 PM
Post #3597

Councilor
Group Icon

Lady Seed 24--Lady Saga makes her way to Cropsford. In her 4th Era game, Cropsford is a fully-established village, with crops and homes and one store. A great place to visit, after struggling up the Yellow Road. She's headed toward Cheydinhal next. Or maybe the Roxey Inn. Never quite know which direction she'll go next.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 21 2020, 06:45 PM
Post #3598

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Early morning Lothran set off out the East gate and towards Serpent's Trail. Snow was coming down hard and the only people out besides himself were the guards and the forester on the way leading to Dragonclaw Rock.

Serpent's Trail. Long has it been since Lothran first set foot inside this dark and dangerous system. Back then he had little experience and no spriggan to aid him in his fights, he was by himself. Now, Lothran usually lets his spriggan do the work as he prefers to look for treasures in peace. This year he found a Flawless Diamond, a Topaz, a silver nugget and a rare silver spoon that one of the Ogre Cavebosses had in its possession. Not a bad turnout!

After sneaking through the Trail and opening the heavy door at the end, Lothran once again found himself face to face with the legendary Pale Pass. So many memories from this place. So many years of hunting ogres during Christmas and spending time in absolute solitude.

Many ogres were slain while Lothran made his way to the ancient fort to put up his tent at the very top like always. It is now mid-afternoon and sun is beginning to set. Some repairs were needed as well as some healing. Lothran had come close to the ogres and they gave him a bruise or two, but nothing serious. All weapons were used, including Snowflake which is always used in combination with a special Weakness spell.

Tomorrow the real hunt will begin.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 23 2020, 09:44 AM
Post #3599

Spam Meister
Group Icon

It was late in the afternoon when Lothran began the 2020 annual Christmas hunt. Therefore he opted to only hunt the ogre closest to the fort which he saw on the way there. It was wandering beyond the frozen lakes, never noticing the kerfuffle when its brethren fought the intruder.
First arrow missed. Lothran nocked a second arrow, aiming more carefully now. Hit! The ogre started to run towards where he thought the shooter was but after awhile it lost interest when it couldn't find anyone responsible for the arrow. So Lothran put the bow away, unsheathed Goldbrand and ran towards the ogre.

As Lothran ran forth, he got noticed by what he thought was the ogre he shot at, but that one was wandering further below. The attacking ogre was quickly taken care of and Lothran prepared to face the initial one, and this is when things got weird. The ogre didn't attack! Lothran was standing up with sword in hand and fully visible, but the ogre, still with the arrow in its shoulder, just lazily wandered past Lothran, not even giving him a second glance!

In all his years in Cyrodiil, this has never, NEVER, happened to the Dunmer! An ogre that didn't attack you on sight? Unheard of! In shock Lothran just stood there, looking at the ogre as it kept walking slowly to where it had been when it got shot.

-He.... Hey! We're supposed to fight! Lothran shouted as he sheathed his sword and grabbed his bow again to nock another arrow. And THAT was when the ogre suddenly realized that the Dunmer, who just moments before had killed his friend with the sword, was the same one who shot him. (Yeah, they're not too bright, are they?) It quickly turned around and started to attack but it was no match even to the shocked Dunmer who subdued it with a spell and dispatched it with Snowflake.

By now it was now getting dark so Lothran got back up to his tent to ponder about today's events. Finding a Flawless Diamond is one thing, but an ogre that didn't attack on sight? One in a million.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 23 2020, 01:17 PM
Post #3600

Paladin
Group Icon

How funny about that dumb ogre!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 178 179 180 181 182 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:36 PM