Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lady Saga's Exploration Thread
Renee
post Aug 15 2022, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Hello, and welcome to the Lady Saga Exploration Thread. In this thread, we'll be traveling along with Aerin of Valenwood, also known as Lady Saga, as she explores as much of Cyrodiil and Valenwood as she can.

IPB Image

AYLEID RUINS

Beldaburo
Garlas Agea
Niryastare
Trumbe

-----------------------------------

CAMPS

Bodean Camp
Last Chance Camp

-----------------------------------------------

CITIES, TOWNS, VILLAGES, HAMLETS

Sutch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAVES

Bleak Cave
Brittlerock Cave

-----------------------------

FORTS

Crowhaven
Fort Hastrel
Fort Sutch

-------------------------------

MINES

--------------------------------------------------

I originally rolled Saga on Playstation 3 just before Skyrim was released, on October 19, 2011. The idea of her game was to simply explore all the locations my other characters never got around to visiting. Light on quests and story, but heavy on travel, adventure, delving and scouting. Since 2011 I have made three different versions of Saga: the original on PS3, a second version for Xbox (who lives in the first year of the Fourth Era), and a third version for PC, who lives in the fifth year / 4E I think. The version of Saga in this thread is the one originally on Xbox, but I transferred her game to PC several years ago.

Here are some pics.

3rd Era 433 (PS3)

4th Era Year 1 (Xbox)

On my original room computer I had a notepad page which listed every location my elf visited, especially all the dungeons, the lairs, the caves, the forts, and so on. As some of you know, at the beginning of this year that computer's drive went bad! mad.gif A geek repair shop was able to retrieve some stuff off that drive, but not Saga's Locations.txt file.

So in this thread we're starting all over with the list. And as she discovers or rediscovers each place, the location will be linked up above in this OP. I figure this will be a fun way to get back into Elder Scrolls 4. 🌲

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 30 2023, 10:18 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Aug 16 2022, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, The Fantasy Trip has some more-realistic rules and is closer to being Earth-like. No humanoids with hundreds of hit points. rolleyes.gif We played this before playing DnD, though later on we'd begin using DnD's much larger rule-sets and encounter lists.

Saga doesn't drink any alcohol except for Mead. cool.gif She'd gladly accept a bottle from the Jandaga. Then they can swap stories of whoa as they compare notes about Cyrodiil's wilds.

Last night Saga made it to Oyster Bay, which is mod-added but I don't remember by what. Probably Arthmoor's Sutch, since Sutch just up the hill.

Fighting a Conjurer

"Oh what's the matta? Getting..." *THUNK!*

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   Lady Saga's Exploration Thread   Aug 15 2022, 12:22 AM
Lena Wolf   It's too bad that the list was lost, but then ...   Aug 15 2022, 06:21 PM
Renee   Thanks. Yes, it'll be fun to rebuild that list...   Aug 15 2022, 08:12 PM
Renee   Sundas morning, Sun's Dusk 3, 4th Era Year 1 ...   Aug 15 2022, 11:52 PM
SubRosa   Did she find January in Crowhaven?   Aug 16 2022, 12:22 AM
Renee   Ha ha, must have just missed Jan! :lol: I have...   Aug 16 2022, 12:39 AM
macole   To boldly go where no Wood Elf has gone before. Th...   Aug 16 2022, 05:29 AM
macole   Last night Saga made it to Oyster Bay, which is m...   Aug 17 2022, 03:22 AM
Acadian   Nice to see you chronicling Lady Saga's wood e...   Aug 16 2022, 08:18 PM
Renee   Acadian--I hope we bring pleasant memories to you ...   Aug 18 2022, 12:40 AM
Renee   Sun's Dusk 6 -- We camp near the Lord Doomston...   Aug 21 2022, 10:01 PM
Acadian   Ahh, the life of an exploress. ^_^   Aug 22 2022, 12:15 AM
Lena Wolf   Hmmm... being a vegetarian has its dangers! :...   Aug 22 2022, 12:22 AM
macole   Brain rot and in need of a bath, a good combinatio...   Aug 22 2022, 06:15 AM
Renee   I apologize that the adventuring hasn't been s...   Aug 27 2022, 02:01 AM
Renee   Loredas, Sun's Dusk 9 -- Today it is raining, ...   Aug 30 2022, 11:47 PM
macole   There is an Ayleid ruin just to the east which sh...   Aug 31 2022, 07:12 AM
Renee   Tirdas, mid-afternoon, Sun's Dusk 12 -- A mid-...   Oct 30 2023, 10:23 PM
Acadian   A nice, tidy dungeon crawl then. :P   Oct 30 2023, 11:29 PM
Renee   [b]Middas, mid-afternoon, Sun's Dusk 13, 4th E...   Feb 11 2024, 10:44 PM
Renee   Lady Saga found For a Full Jug, a hamlet on the no...   Feb 23 2024, 11:39 PM
macole   For a Full Jug, I don't think I've been th...   Feb 24 2024, 10:44 AM
Renee   There are only two buildings in this little villag...   Feb 24 2024, 03:20 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:30 PM