minque
post May 13 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Here we go again!

previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 13 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Rahvin

Rahvin held his nose when Deagan opened the vial filled with Brianna's homemade cure. The stuff smelled like rotting fish.

When Deagan finally drank the disgusting stuff, Rahvin could breathe easier.

"We should be able to get to Lainlalten by tomorrow night if we don't rest on the way. If we do rest, though, I think we should wait another hour or two to put some distance between Haafingar and us."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post May 14 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Brianna

Brianna made sure Deagan downed the entire potion, the smell of it was terrible and Deagan frowned and complained about both the taste and the smell, but Brianna insisted...

"You´ll feel ok in half an hour" she said to Deagan. The assassin just stared at her, trying to keep the dreadful liquid down in his stomach, it almost made him vomit seversal times! After a while he felt some improvement anyway and at least stopped complaining.

"Lainlalten?" Brianna looked at Rahvin, "What is that, I haven´t heard of it before, but if you think we should go there, let´s go, Deagan will soon be quite alright, I don´t think we need to stop quite yet, so ok....let´s continue for a couple of hours!"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 14 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 13 2006, 05:33 PM)
Rahvin

Rahvin held his nose when Deagan opened the vial filled with Brianna's homemade cure. The stuff smelled like rotting fish.

When Deagan finally drank the disgusting stuff, Rahvin could breathe easier.

"We should be able to get to Lainlalten by tomorrow night if we don't rest on the way. If we do rest, though, I think we should wait another hour or two to put some distance between Haafingar and us."

Sadril

"Lainlalten? You sure that's a good idea? It's right off the road that goes between Falcreath and Haafingar. Those seem like places we may want to avoid..." Sadril asked after he had put Brianna down. He pulled out a torn, old piece of parchment and inspected the crudely drawn towns and villages of Skyrim looking for a place they could perhaps stop at, knowing he would need to spend at least another night in the wilderness.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 14 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #5

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Deagan, with Brianna, Sadril, and Rahvin

Deagan choked down the putrid "medicine" that Brianna had given him and they continued on, his headache seemed to fade away and the sickness in his stomach was no more.

"That stuff was vile...but at least it works..." Deagan said as he looked at Brianna

Sadril opened a map and started planning their journey...but where would they go? More importantly, why was he still sticking with this bunch? He didn't know exactly and this bothered him.

He stepped up and peered over the vampire's shoulder as he heard something about Lainlalten.

"Wait...I can't be seen near Lainlalten...I had a misunderstanding with a few guards there and they might not be too happy to see me return..." He said cautiously

"I'd have to be careful not to get sighted if we went there..." He added as he scratched his shoulder

OOC: I'm hoping we have more than like three posts on the weekends in the future...

This post has been edited by Kiln: May 14 2006, 06:36 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 14 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Hecate
Located in North Hall, Skyrim

Hecate leaned over the now dead victim, the victim still having death cramps. The Nord was hard to bring down, even thought he had the element of surprise. He wanted to take him down fast, but was resisting the batrachotoxin in the beginning. Hecate had been moving in a circle around him, unleashing several thrusts with his daggers, inflicting deadly wounds to the huge Nord. In the end, Hecate sat his dagger straight in the spine of the Nord, the toxin did it's job quickly and the Nord got paralysed within a moment, in the end the lungs and heart stopped working as he tried to catch a breath lying on the floor having cramps...

Another job done, another kill to the list. Hecate gently took the dagger out of the Nords spine and sheathed it. He leaped through the window, landing with a role then he took of into the shadows.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 14 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 14 2006, 04:31 PM)
Sadril

"Lainlalten?  You sure that's a good idea?  It's right off the road that goes between Falcreath and Haafingar.  Those seem like places we may want to avoid..."  Sadril asked after he had put Brianna down.  He pulled out a torn, old piece of parchment and inspected the crudely drawn towns and villages of Skyrim looking for a place they could perhaps stop at, knowing he would need to spend at least another night in the wilderness.

QUOTE(Kiln @ May 14 2006, 06:36 PM)
Deagan, with Brianna, Sadril, and Rahvin

Deagan choked down the putrid "medicine" that Brianna had given him and they continued on, his headache seemed to fade away and the sickness in his stomach was no more.

"That stuff was vile...but at least it works..." Deagan said as he looked at Brianna

Sadril opened a map and started planning their journey...but where would they go?  More importantly, why was he still sticking with this bunch?  He didn't know exactly and this bothered him.

He stepped up and peered over the vampire's shoulder as he heard something about Lainlalten.

"Wait...I can't be seen near Lainlalten...I had a misunderstanding with a few guards there and they might not be too happy to see me return..." He said cautiously

"I'd have to be careful not to get sighted if we went there..." He added as he scratched his shoulder

Brianna, with Rahvin, Deagan and Sadril

"Ok....so at least two of you have objections to Lainlalten? Ah well, I don´t mind going anywhere, just that a kind of town or so would suit me fine, need some supplies, besides I´m hungry!!!"

She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking

"You feel OK now?" she addressed Deagan with a smile

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 14 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon woke up, because of the innkeeper poking him with a broom, and wandered downstairs. Down there was, a wise woman? What was she doing away from Morrowind? , Arygon wondered. The wise woman turned to him,"Have you heard of the profecy (Sp)?" Arygon looked at here in confusion, "I suppose you haven't then," The wise woman said since Arygon didn't anwser. She proceded to tell him about a Skyrim Lord's son, who was yet to be born, who would slay a great, and evil, wizard. Arygon just watched her talk as he drank his flin. Most amusing thing I've seen in days Arygon thought to himself...

OOC: There, without detail, the profecy (sp...) has entered the story smile.gif

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 14 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #9

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Deagan, you should know by now...

Deagan looked to Brianna and nodded his head,

"Much better now, thanks."

Even if it did taste...and smell like rotting horse meat it's quite useful for headaches...

He ran his hand upward on his cheek, he needed to shave soon...a hot bed and some good food would be great as well but it seemed as if all three were out of his reach at the moment, perhaps in the next town...

Deagan reached into his pocket and felt around for a moment in search of what gold he had left. He pulled out a few coins and counted them in his hand.

five...six...seven...only seven coins left...not even enough for a slice of bread, let alone a room...guess I'll have to find some more somewhere...

He put the coins back into his pocket and continued walking beside the others for a while before taking a deep breath and looking around.

Where the hell are we?

"How close are we to the town?" He asked out loud

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 15 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Rahvin

"Well, our proirity isn't keeping away from Lainlalten, it's getting as far away from Haafingar as possible."

And the colony. he reminded himself.

"So you two can stuff any objections you have, because you need to be tucked away in an inn so you aren't completely killed by the sun, vampire, and Brianna doesn't look like she can go on too much longer. Lainlalten is far enough away to escape Haafingar's notice, yet close enough so that we all don't die trying to get away."

"We have about a day of travel, which is probably too much, but if you all decide you won't go, I'll go alone."

This post has been edited by Dantrag: May 15 2006, 12:59 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 15 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 14 2006, 07:54 PM)
Rahvin

"Well, our proirity isn't keeping away from Lainlalten, it's getting as far away from Haafingar as possible."

"So you two can stuff any objections you have, because you need to be tucked away in an inn so you aren't completely killed by the sun, vampire, and Brianna doesn't look like she can go on too much longer. Lainlalten is far enough away to escape Haafingar's notice, yet close enough so that we all don't die trying to get away."

"We have about a day of travel, which is probably too much, but if you all decide you won't go, I'll go alone."

Sadril

At the mention of the sun, Sadril looked at his skin. He didn't hurt much, and the sun was low in the evening sky (coulda swore it was evening?). "I will be aright for a day of travel I suppose... So long as we stick to the shade of the forests the sun shouldn't be too bad... Granted I might get a little frail," he said in an unsure tone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post May 15 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina...is BAAAACK

Hi, sorry for not keeping up, RL have gona on a direct assault on me for the last week...so I was wondering if any of you could...you know fit Telina back in...and maby give me a short recap of the last playground.

*posting*

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 15 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon stood up out of his chair, ignoring the wise womans shouts about him ignoring her , and walked out the door. He travel down the street to the closest Trader. Arygon looked down into his pack, searched through for a moment, and finding a few hundred septims, decided to buy himself a breakfast (supper, lunch, w/e). The trader was an obnoxious man, who was slowly walking back and forth in his Trollbone armour. Arygon decided then and there not to pay the man. Arygon reached into the nearest barrel and, pulled out the entire content. There was some bread, a few Corkbulbs, about 11 Saltrice, and a ash yam. Arygon left the shop chewing on the ash yam...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 15 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Hecate
Located in North Hall, Skyrim

Hecate made it swiftly back to his small shack not far outside of North Hall, moving in a shade and unnoticed even by the animals around him as he moved through the small woodarea before he came up by the shack he had rented. He was about to open the door when his eyes glided down, he noticed a small, sealed letter by the door. It was marked, that could only mean another job.
Hecate sighed, he was just finished - He enjoyed his job as an assassin and got well paid but even he needed his rest. He grabbed the letter unwilling and opened it. Apparently someone wanted to arrange a meeting in Lainlalten. Interesting Hecate thought, didn't look like a job but a meeting about something.

Hecate grabbed his sleepingbag and stuffed in into his backpack along with some other items he had around in the shack. He left and went around to his black steed behind the shack and rode against Lainlalten.

OOC: Looks like someone is going to meet, Kiln wink.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post May 15 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 15 2006, 12:54 AM)
Rahvin

Brianna

"I´ll be fine, don´t you dare leaving me behind now Rahvin!" Brianna gave Rahvin a frienly push in the side.....

"I can´t stand the thought of being alone......and this guy has something about him that attracts me in a weird way"

She took out a bottle from her pouch.....looked at it, nodded and downed half of it.

"Here you are....some fortification" She handed the bottle to Rahvin, "It´s not dangerous..it´s healthy" she smiled

"I´m sorry but I haven´t got anything suitable for a vampire" she addressed Sadril

"Jee I hope he doesn´t feel like tasting my blood"

Brianna walked on, whistling a strange little song......

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 15 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ May 15 2006, 04:04 PM)
Brianna

"I´m sorry but I haven´t got anything suitable for a vampire" she addressed Sadril

Sadril

Sadril smiled and said coldly, "That's ok, a pint of your blood should suffice," and after a moment of glaring at Brianna broke out into hysterical laughter, "Just kidding with ya, lass. I already fed today," he bellowed, slapping Brianna on the back as he walked past her. "Well lets get a move on then, I could use a bed," he finished before starting to walk south in the general direction of Lainlalten, still laughing as he went.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: May 15 2006, 10:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 15 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon was walking down the street, when yet another wise woman walked past him. Why couldn't they stay in Morrowind, Arygon wondered. He walked back to the hotel, just to find that his room had been taken. Arygon asked the innkeeper about it, but she said she would rent him a ... cottage... in the woods if he would go get the key from the other renter, Arygon smiled, at last something easy...

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post May 15 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #18

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 15 2006, 10:01 PM)
Sadril

Sadril smiled and said coldly, "That's ok, a pint of your blood should suffice," and after a moment of glaring at Brianna broke out into hysterical laughter, "Just kidding with ya, lass.  I already fed today," he bellowed, slapping Brianna on the back as he walked past her.  "Well lets get a move on then, I could use a bed," he finished before starting to walk south in the general direction of Lainlalten, still laughing as he went.

Brianna

"...a pint of your blood should suffice" When Brianna heard that she gasped for air, the vampire did scare her more than she would admit......

"What if he gets hungry when I´m asleep? Will he bite me and suck my blood? Will I become a vampire then? "

"Rahvin...how long until we reach Lainlalten?" Brianna sounded weary and scared....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 15 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ May 15 2006, 05:41 PM)
Brianna

"...a pint of your blood should suffice" When Brianna heard that she gasped for air, the vampire did scare her more than she would admit......

"What if he gets hungry when I´m asleep? Will he bite me and suck my blood? Will I become a vampire then? "

"Rahvin...how long until we reach Lainlalten?" Brianna sounded weary and scared....

Rahvin

"Well, if we don't stop, we could be there in about twelve hours or so. Though, most of that time would be in broad daylight. So it's up to Sadril on whether or not we continue, or start looking for a cave." he answered, trying his best to ignore the fright in Brianna's voice.

I'm not here to comfort anyone. he thought, mostly trying to convince himself.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 15 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 15 2006, 05:53 PM)
Rahvin

"Well, if we don't stop, we could be there in about twelve hours or so. Though, most of that time would be in broad daylight. So it's up to Sadril on whether or not we continue, or start looking for a cave." he answered, trying his best to ignore the fright in Brianna's voice.

I'm not here to comfort anyone. he thought, mostly trying to convince himself.

Sadril

"I should be alright, we'll be sticking to the wooded areas right? Wouldn't be very smart to travel along the roads now would it? So the shade of the trees would help. If I grow tired though, don't let me stop you," Sadril replied to Rahvin.

OOC: unless anyone wants to particularly stop in a cave. rp some conversation kvleft.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:28 PM