Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V « < 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Discussion, Got a new idea, post it here!
Zorro
post May 2 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #321

Evoker

Nope, youre not alone. It's very anoying.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Aug 10 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #322

Associate

I'm not sure what's happened to Dark Soul, he disappeared a few years ago now, I hope he's ok!!?? I'm not sure if there is any way to download the newest version of the Pirate Isles. I have emailed him in the hope that he may respond, but I hold no illusions that he will. The only version available to my knowledge is the beta (Version 0.7). In my email I have asked for permission to work on it myself, I suppose if I get no response I'll go ahead and work on it anyway, and try to keep to the guidelines that he has set in his update reports (as well as a few of my own things obviously). If and when I'm finished I'll post the files on Tes Nexus and include the original readme from Dark Soul and give credit to him for his fine work. Come back Dark Soul, you are sorely missed. Untill then I'll give this a go myself. BarrelDragon; did you say that you were working on this too? If so, wanna team up? Also, you mentioned that your're in contact with Dark Soul, what are his thoughts on people working on it? If he's against it I suppose that what I work on I'll keep to myself and not post it, let me know if you're interested, im on Tes Nexus as Jedininjafuq. Posted a few mods for Oblivion and for Fallout 3 but I mostly make mods for myself.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Aug 17 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #323

Agent

wierd the last time i talked to dark_soul he still add difficulty into importing his work threw my email , o well 2 more month till il see him again tongue.gif

if you want to work on the mods be my guess sadly am still waiting for the work of dark_soul directly like i said if i get news on that il update, but if you want to work on the mods in his name or to make yourself a personal version of it go ahead like dark_soul say he still want to be mention as the horriginal maker of the mods (for resell value, right of making , habbaba , sheberish, and little deatail we can alway wait till dark_soul finaly give me his phone number so i can arrase him on the line)

for now mate ya have my blessing in default of dark_soul carry is work and make us proud!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Aug 19 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #324

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Aug 17 2009, 08:24 AM) *

wierd the last time i talked to dark_soul he still add difficulty into importing his work threw my email , o well 2 more month till il see him again tongue.gif

if you want to work on the mods be my guess sadly am still waiting for the work of dark_soul directly like i said if i get news on that il update, but if you want to work on the mods in his name or to make yourself a personal version of it go ahead like dark_soul say he still want to be mention as the horriginal maker of the mods (for resell value, right of making , habbaba , sheberish, and little deatail we can alway wait till dark_soul finaly give me his phone number so i can arrase him on the line)

for now mate ya have my blessing in default of dark_soul carry is work and make us proud!

Arr, many thanks to you Matey. Already getting quite far with it, Im totaly immersed in the Pirate Isles world, even been speaking to my girlfriend with a pirate accent! Balancing time is always an issue with these things, but i'll get there. Weigh Anchor and hoist the Mizzen ye old salty seadog.
+Quote Post
Zorro
post Aug 19 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #325

Evoker

I think it's great that this mod finally gets another chance to get finished, tell me if you want some help making interiors and minor stuff like that. Off course i can understand if you want to make it yourself.

Hope you can continue to make it just as beautiful as dark_soul have done until this point.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Aug 27 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #326

Agent

as long as we dont with totaly unrelated thing such as alien and time travel XD

o btw il sent ya the make a undead crew thingy quest that i made blueprint of if ya want it

but it dark_soul who gave you the raw projet ??? realy??

--------------------
+Quote Post
Save Us Sloth
post Aug 27 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #327

Associate

Wow i remember waiting for this project some time ago. Im Amazed that you haven't gave up BarrelDragons. So, still no sign of Dark soul?.

This post has been edited by Save Us Sloth: Aug 27 2009, 06:16 PM
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Aug 31 2009, 04:50 AM
Post #328

Agent

QUOTE(Save Us Sloth @ Aug 27 2009, 12:16 PM) *

Wow i remember waiting for this project some time ago. Im Amazed that you haven't gave up BarrelDragons. So, still no sign of Dark soul?.

since the last message i share with him? none. But heh what do it cost me to come back from time to time and being a umbrella seller about the secret key location XD

but at somepoint i will have to look at the mods iv got and see wich one make me start with 1k spell that will probobly make me want to restart my rogue at oblivion, for now am staying on fallout 3 exploring the wastland listening to jhon enry h while blowing up people head.

But maybe am just staying ir cuz i LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE ya guy!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Sep 2 2009, 02:01 AM
Post #329

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Aug 27 2009, 03:01 AM) *

as long as we dont with totaly unrelated thing such as alien and time travel XD

o btw il sent ya the make a undead crew thingy quest that i made blueprint of if ya want it

but it dark_soul who gave you the raw projet ??? realy??

Aharr, nay Jim lad I won't be including aliens or anything that breaks the lore of Pirates or Elder Scrolls. What I've done so far is quite extensive, i've rewriten large areas of the mod, but it's still Dark Soul's world I'm just playing with it. I'd be interested to have a look at your undead crew quest. I already have random attacks from undead cursed Pirates when at sea, and a touch of the curse can rub off on ye if yer not carfeul Arr. Perhaps I can merge your ideas with mine if it'll work. PM me on the TesNexus (i'm there more frequently than here) and i'll let you have my email for sending your quest. If you like I can send my unfinished version for you to test, but probably best to wait and see. Good luck in Fallout. If you haven't updated with that ridiculous patch they released take a look at JNF BLAZE, a mod i made which is pretty cool, but primitive compared with the stuff i'm doing with Pirate isles. Blessings of Edward Teach upon ye.
+Quote Post
Save Us Sloth
post Sep 7 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #330

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Aug 31 2009, 04:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Save Us Sloth @ Aug 27 2009, 12:16 PM) *

since the last message i share with him? none. But heh what do it cost me to come back from time to time and being a umbrella seller about the secret key location XD

but at somepoint i will have to look at the mods iv got and see wich one make me start with 1k spell that will probobly make me want to restart my rogue at oblivion, for now am staying on fallout 3 exploring the wastland listening to jhon enry h while blowing up people head.

But maybe am just staying ir cuz i LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE ya guy!!!!!

Hehe. Yeah, well i've just made this account i used to just veiw the forum as Guest waiting for Dark Soul to bring out the official version. I've bored myself with Fallout at the moment lol. Mothership Zeta wern't so good in my opinion. Anyway good luck. I'll be on some other time.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Sep 9 2009, 04:25 AM
Post #331

Agent

Hehe. Yeah, well i've just made this account i used to just veiw the forum as Guest waiting for Dark Soul to bring out the official version. I've bored myself with Fallout at the moment lol. Mothership Zeta wern't so good in my opinion. Anyway good luck. I'll be on some other time.

iv got to agreed with you that the hole you cant go back to area alerdy explored kinda pissed me off in Mothership Zeta i tryed to edit the game to be able to go to the area but sadly there still some place that will stay inaccessible a shame realy i did realy enjoy the mini game and the visual but iv got to ask why do a race of alien who seem to have been there since the samourai time still wait in orbit of the planet?

yo Jedininjafuq haven heard from ya in some time ya ok buddy?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Save Us Sloth
post Sep 13 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #332

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Sep 9 2009, 04:25 AM) *

iv got to agreed with you that the hole you cant go back to area alerdy explored kinda pissed me off in Mothership Zeta i tryed to edit the game to be able to go to the area but sadly there still some place that will stay inaccessible a shame realy i did realy enjoy the mini game and the visual but iv got to ask why do a race of alien who seem to have been there since the samourai time still wait in orbit of the planet?

Yeah, i thought that was dumb the fact that it was inaccessible. But i just went on Nexus and got a mod to make it accessible. And, yeah, Strange why they would orbit the planet like that for such a long time. Wouldn't Nasa of spotted them lol. It was the longest DLC in my opinion... but then again, it was getting a bit boring through it Bethsda said it maybe the last DLC...we will just have to see.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Sep 19 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #333

Agent

speaking of plugg in and woot nut, have you saw the new wonder of our good old pall from elder scroll?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zorro
post Sep 19 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #334

Evoker

Happy talk like a pirate day ye ol' landlubbers! winkgrin.gif
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Sep 22 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #335

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Sep 9 2009, 04:25 AM) *

Yeah I'm good Matey, The Pirate Isles are looking quite good at the mo if I do say so myself. I've brought everything into the Tamriel World Space so that anyone with a Dragon or pilotable ship or boat can come or go as they please. Just working on a few vehicles of my own to add, and thought up something special for the treasure which the hidden map will lead you to! I've got tons of new content which I'm adding, a great deal of new meshes and stuff, it will mean that the file size will probably be huge but I suppose I'll break it down into component parts. Even trying my hand at a bit of voice acting for a couple of characters, probably won't do everyone as that would be too big, and alot of work. I've made traveling around the Empire with your ship possible so you can now dock near to any of the city's and towns that have a river nearby and a bit of compatibility with the thieves den DLC, cos afterall they are Pirates too! Still gonna be a while before it's finished, spent an entire day trying to work around a problem with a script, still not resolved but at least I know what's causing it now! Not sure how I'm gona get around it yet but I'm learning more every time I play with it. But it is rare that I get an entire day to myself, busy busy. Planning a travel around New Zealand with my beautiful girlfriend soon so there'll be a break in progress for at least a month, but I'll get there soon enough. Aharr Jim lad.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Sep 23 2009, 07:21 AM
Post #336

Agent

Am not realy hot , hot to the idea to go directly modefit tamriel with the pirate island mods ™ as one of the reason of his popularity was being able to be with any mods whitout conflict ( well as long as those mods didn change the starter item , didn mess with the sleep system and didn use the name we use for our item and inter. ) as darksoul said somewhere gona have to dig it up >.> " i want everybody to be able to play this with any mods alerdy instaled " the same go with having your ship docked close from any city ( the thieves den DLC compatibility thought i wonder how you will be able to pull that one for people who didn buy the pact, a if choice or purhapse? or separat version of pirate island ™?), but i must say what would be the use of it if we could alerdy use a map to teleport us back to the pirate island? probobly for the item capacity but still we are not to hot for the idea . But on the other hand since you alerdy worked on it am sure you alerdy balanced the por and con tongue.gif

now that was for anything related to tamriel remodling

and now on a lighter tone ^^

for the voice acting ,shall we create voice acting hired up on the forum or you alerdy got the actor close to you? il bet there a few lad ir who will gladely want to have there voice show in there fav mods XD
Also gona take disposition with the forum moderator to be named one to clean up this and make it for you able to post in the Progress section of darksoul

atlast have a good vacation mate still come hop in the forum from time to time to tell us what happenning!

o ya one more thing Jedininjafuq have you chek the last message i sent ya? and when ya send the pic from the mods il have something for ya =3

This post has been edited by barreldragons: Sep 23 2009, 08:06 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Sep 23 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #337

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Sep 23 2009, 07:21 AM) *

Am not realy hot , hot to the idea to go directly modefit tamriel with the pirate island mods ™ as one of the reason of his popularity was being able to be with any mods whitout conflict ( well as long as those mods didn change the starter item , didn mess with the sleep system and didn use the name we use for our item and inter. ) as darksoul said somewhere gona have to dig it up >.> " i want everybody to be able to play this with any mods alerdy instaled " the same go with having your ship docked close from any city ( the thieves den DLC compatibility thought i wonder how you will be able to pull that one for people who didn buy the pact, a if choice or purhapse? or separat version of pirate island ™?), but i must say what would be the use of it if we could alerdy use a map to teleport us back to the pirate island? probobly for the item capacity but still we are not to hot for the idea . But on the other hand since you alerdy worked on it am sure you alerdy balanced the por and con tongue.gif

now that was for anything related to tamriel remodling

and now on a lighter tone ^^

for the voice acting ,shall we create voice acting hired up on the forum or you alerdy got the actor close to you? il bet there a few lad ir who will gladely want to have there voice show in there fav mods XD
Also gona take disposition with the forum moderator to be named one to clean up this and make it for you able to post in the Progress section of darksoul

atlast have a good vacation mate still come hop in the forum from time to time to tell us what happenning!

o ya one more thing Jedininjafuq have you chek the last message i sent ya? and when ya send the pic from the mods il have something for ya =3

Yeah I know Dark Soul wanted to keep the mod compatible with other mods by keeping it out of Tamriel, but there have been so many cool mod ideas since he firet released Pirate Isles. I was thinking of all the boats and mounts and vehicles that you can get and thought it would be cool if you could take them to the islands. As for compatibility; I'm running over 200 mods at any one time and I'm being as careful as I can to keep it away from them. The compatibility for Thieves Den is only a minor thing that will work fine if people have the DLC or not (although Shivering Isles, OBSE and Math Functions are required) and traveling to other cities is done quite discreetly with the minimum of infringement upon the existing landscape. No worries mate, it's all in hand.
I'm doing the voice acting myself for the time being, I can do a pretty good Pirate accent being brought up close to Cornwall (Pirate accent is a Cornish accent) but as I said I probably won't do every character, just the a few here and there. Full voice acting is something I may consider once it's done and released.
As for the progress report; that would be cool, although I don't mind just leaving a few comments here now and then. To be honest; with time being quite a constraint I'm not sure if I would be able to keep it up to date too often whether I'm traveling or not! But I'd surely try.
Did you mean that you wanted screen shots? If I can attach them in a PM or something I'll send you some shortly, All the best.
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Sep 23 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #338

Agent

Yeah I know Dark Soul wanted to keep the mod compatible with other mods by keeping it out of Tamriel, but there have been so many cool mod ideas since he firet released Pirate Isles. I was thinking of all the boats and mounts and vehicles that you can get and thought it would be cool if you could take them to the islands. As for compatibility; I'm running over 200 mods at any one time and I'm being as careful as I can to keep it away from them. The compatibility for Thieves Den is only a minor thing that will work fine if people have the DLC or not (although Shivering Isles, OBSE and Math Functions are required) and traveling to other cities is done quite discreetly with the minimum of infringement upon the existing landscape. No worries mate, it's all in hand.
I'm doing the voice acting myself for the time being, I can do a pretty good Pirate accent being brought up close to Cornwall (Pirate accent is a Cornish accent) but as I said I probably won't do every character, just the a few here and there. Full voice acting is something I may consider once it's done and released.
As for the progress report; that would be cool, although I don't mind just leaving a few comments here now and then. To be honest; with time being quite a constraint I'm not sure if I would be able to keep it up to date too often whether I'm traveling or not! But I'd surely try.
Did you mean that you wanted screen shots? If I can attach them in a PM or something I'll send you some shortly, All the best.

The required thingy is not a big ( well not for me anyway, got them all ) it was just to be able to get as many player as possible but i guess that you cant alway please everybody.

Are you sure that interefering with the implacement of the isles and sending them in tamrielle wont actuly be interfering with the lore of the game? As we know it the mods take part way away from anvil to be able to escape most major imperial act, will have to show me a sketch of the 4 island emplacement.

for the screen shot send them in pm if you can or send a link to deviantart or a other programe to post pic online.

ASLO alexander the administrator told me that if dark_soul dont give sign of life for a other week am gona finaly be promoted moderator of pirate isles ™ !!!!!!!

again have you read the last pm i sent ya?

This post has been edited by barreldragons: Sep 23 2009, 09:06 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jedininjafuq
post Sep 24 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #339

Associate

QUOTE(barreldragons @ Sep 23 2009, 04:21 PM) *

The required thingy is not a big ( well not for me anyway, got them all ) it was just to be able to get as many player as possible but i guess that you cant alway please everybody.

Are you sure that interefering with the implacement of the isles and sending them in tamrielle wont actuly be interfering with the lore of the game? As we know it the mods take part way away from anvil to be able to escape most major imperial act, will have to show me a sketch of the 4 island emplacement.

for the screen shot send them in pm if you can or send a link to deviantart or a other programe to post pic online.

ASLO alexander the administrator told me that if dark_soul dont give sign of life for a other week am gona finaly be promoted moderator of pirate isles ™ !!!!!!!

again have you read the last pm i sent ya?

Yeah I read your PM, you have some interesting ideas. I've had a look at the pictures and the mods you recommended but haven't experimented with any of it yet. I'm gonna finish what I'm doing so far before starting anything else. If I go down this route I'll make it some kind of side quest. There's already a great deal of content which I've added that should last for hours, and a few bits and pieces the player will find useful even after completing the mod. What other info do you have? Congrats on the promotion, I know you'll do Dark Soul proud. Have you spoken to him recently? Does he know someones giving his mod another shot?
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Sep 24 2009, 07:42 AM
Post #340

Agent

Yeah I read your PM, you have some interesting ideas. I've had a look at the pictures and the mods you recommended but haven't experimented with any of it yet. I'm gonna finish what I'm doing so far before starting anything else. If I go down this route I'll make it some kind of side quest. There's already a great deal of content which I've added that should last for hours, and a few bits and pieces the player will find useful even after completing the mod. What other info do you have? Congrats on the promotion, I know you'll do Dark Soul proud. Have you spoken to him recently? Does he know someones giving his mod another shot?

well as you probobly saw from the last conversation on page 16 ,i think , dark_soul ( Cerritus or Peter ) give me the permision to go on with the mods , at the time it was zorro who was modling

BTW ZORRO HOW THE TREASURE ISLAND GOING?

So to anser your question he that we are working on it h dont know how particuly cuz he kinda refuse to come back chek the forum >< , Also he only log with his msn account every 6 month so if i dont miss him i should recontact him in 3 month anddddd he dont chek his mail >.> friendly guy none the less.

--------------------
+Quote Post

19 Pages V « < 15 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:00 AM