Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Caisus Cosades, Does he stay or does he go.
Rohugh
post Mar 1 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Retainer

This question I posed in another forum and never had a definitive answer:-

If, when you start the Morrowind MQ and ignore dear old Casius, go straight to do the backpath MQ (kill Vivec and equip the false Wraithguard etc.), will he still be waiting semi naked in his house in Balmora?

Would it be possible then to go see him, deliver the package and do some of his quests?

unsure.gif

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 3 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

yep, but you still couldn't gain any effect from waithguard without modding vivec back into the game to teach you what/how it is and what to do with it.

also why steal wraithguard if it is going to be a usless POS? just go to th sunder/keening places and kill yourself and other...rofl.

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 3 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Just got out of my bed.

I think I heard something here about taking the wraithguard to a certain npc who then rigs it and turns it into the real thing or something.

But I've got to try this after finishing the game the normal way. I can already imagine.

,,Ah, you must be the new guy. Welcome to the spy service. Now, I want to know a few things about the Nerevarine. Of course I could just ask you since you are the Nerevarine, but I trust my informants more. Who knows, I might use you as a fake Nerevarine, being the real one makes impersonating him easier. Um, what am I saying? The Skooma must have gotten to me." laugh.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 3 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #4

Mage
Group Icon

QUOTE(jchamber @ Mar 3 2006, 01:10 AM)
yep, but you still couldn't gain any effect from waithguard without modding vivec back into the game to teach you what/how it is and what to do with it.

also why steal wraithguard if it is going to be a usless POS?  just go to th sunder/keening places and kill yourself and other...rofl.

Actually, you can get wraithguard to work without Vivec, hence the OP mentioning the backpath, wich is designed for just ssuch a circumstance as the player killing Vivec.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Rohugh
post Mar 3 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #5

Retainer

Still doesn't answer the question about Caisus. I suspect he just sits around patiently waiting for the PC to turn up. Perhaps I should feel guilty suggesting he should be stopped from returning to his family and helping in the Imperial City.

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 6 2006, 04:35 AM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

he-who-stand-and-waits...that's caius alright....lol He would wait until you had done the other four or so quests that he has you do first normally

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 06:18 PM