Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> -=<}:O{>=-, Prisoner in my own quest loacation?
Parkillous
post Apr 20 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #1

Evoker

Im doing the brotherhood betrayed quest (guy sais his friends are vamps) in bruma atm... for one ive gone to the guard to tell him about Gelebourne or wotever and the quest doesnt get updated (not upset, but in this game you dont do quests yourself, a diary acts as a dictator so you cant do anything without it)... but on top of that, no matter what time of day, i cant exit the house without having to open the lock of average and as a crime... thing is the owner and guard are constantly starring at the door so i cant really commit the crime... !!!!

omfg gay
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Apr 20 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

use an invisibility potion, spell, or scroll.

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 20 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Ummmm,did you try distracting them? Like talk to them for 1 second just to turn them around from the door? That could work......And go in stealth mode will you.....just to know can they see you.

Otherwise,just pay the gold.
Fine for lockpicking isn't high at all.........

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Apr 20 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #4

Evoker

Sigh i just spent 400 bribing the inn keeper.... after an auto save i realised i could have charmed him nono.gif ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima just kill the people in the house rofl... nar i guess ill just make em face the other way...

btw: no invisible spells yet im a fairly lazy player i cnt be bothered looking for spells etc so i just use wotever i have...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 20 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

IF you're on PC, you can hit the ~ key, then click on the door and type "unlock".

The door will unlocked, and you won't be arrested.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Apr 20 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aki @ Apr 20 2006, 09:20 AM)
IF you're on PC, you can hit the ~ key, then click on the door and type "unlock".

The door will unlocked, and you won't be arrested.

Ack. Must you be so lazy? nono.gif

Lol, yep I guess some are. laugh.gif
I'd rather at least persuade the guy, but sneaking is fun!
I mean, I've broken almost anything with full chameleon enchantments, but rarely use it.

This post has been edited by Furious_George: Apr 20 2006, 02:42 PM
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 20 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Furious_George @ Apr 20 2006, 08:42 AM)
Ack. Must you be so lazy?  nono.gif

Lol, yep I guess some are.  laugh.gif
I'd rather at least persuade the guy, but sneaking is fun!
I mean, I've broken almost anything with full chameleon enchantments, but rarely use it.

Yeah, but its not like he's trying to break into someone's house. He's trying to get out. tongue.gif

So its not cheating so much as 'fixing'. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Apr 21 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #8

Evoker

Yer i consider it fixing as its the games bug and i just realised i have no lock picks.... and ive persuaded the guy and i cant get them to face away because the chick just keeps sprinting at me telling me its time to leave even thought im helping her *sigh the stupidity of the AI sometimes*....

anyways, lock a side, anyone got any tips as to how i can get the quest updated... so far he just keeps asking if i got any incrimidating evidence of the so called vampire hunter... (obviously ima have to go to yet another cave to get yet another special artifact that i get jack all in return for)...
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 22 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

I know this is a stupid question but do you have the journal in your inventory? sorry if you do, just tryin to help

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Apr 22 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #10

Evoker

I didnt know you could remove the journal that tells you what to do... im talking about active quest/quests/completed quests... the diary thing... sigh
+Quote Post
casper93471
post May 13 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #11

Associate

He doesnt mean the quest diary - he means the book you looked at in the inn during the quest . . . you need it or you wont get any further.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 04:59 AM