Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't find my Atronach Familiar!, From the Wizard's Tower mod
Olav
post Apr 30 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Just got back 'home' to Frostcrag Spire and wanted to summon a Frost Atronach. Then I got the 'You can only have one Atronach Familiar'-message.

I had a Fire Atronach a while ago, but I thought it had been killed. Obviously it's still walking around somewhere in Cyrodiil... blink.gif

Anyone know if there is a way to locate / disband it except for searching every place I've explored so far? mellow.gif Some console command or something?

I could disable and re-enable the mod I guess, but then I had to buy all the furnishings again...

--------------------
Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks!

Gandalf
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 30 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

If this works the same way as Morrowind, then if you left it outside all you have to do is stand there a while and it'll come back. If you left it In somewhere, then you have to go there.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Olav
post Apr 30 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Thanks, but I told it to wait (most likely), so it won't follow me anywhere. If I didn't order it to wait it should appear next to me when I fast travel.

Been reading up a bit on the official forums, and it seems there may be a bug. Several others report that they told the Atronach to wait in the tower, but when they return it is gone. I had it waiting in the tower several times, so that could be what has happened to me too.

Anyway it's no biggie for now. The Atronach was mostly annoying anyway... smile.gif But it would be handy to be able to summon Storm Atronachs when I get to that level. They are a bit more useful than Fire Atronachs, at least they were in Morrowind.

This post has been edited by Olav: Apr 30 2006, 09:51 PM

--------------------
Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks!

Gandalf
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:09 AM