> Skills, Please tell me about your skills
Fargoth
post May 22 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Evoker

Mine is:

Race:Breton
Birthsign:Mage
Class: Mage (Illusion, mysticism, alchemy, restoration, destruction, alteration, conjuration.)
Level:28

Skills:

Destruction:102
Restoration:99
Conjuration:100
Alteration:100
Illusion:101
Mysticism:101
Alchemy:100
Blade:76
Block:71
Blunt:75
Marksman:78
Heavy armor:5
Hand to hand:53
Light armor:132
Sneak:5
Security:7
Speechcraft:83
Mercantile:33
Athletics:72
Acrobatics:74
(Most boring skill to rise was Mercantile sad.gif )

Fighters guild: Master
Mages guild: Arch-mage

Well that's all, i think cool.gif

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Olav
post May 22 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fargoth @ May 22 2006, 01:23 PM)
Sneak:5

Wow, how did you get this far without sneaking?! That's quite impressive. You're truly a head on fighter, obviously, which also shows from your battle skills. I have 100 in sneak (a coward tongue.gif), but I'll post the rest of them when I get home from work.

--------------------
Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks!

Gandalf
+Quote Post
H3lliN
post May 22 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #3

Retainer

He is a mage...with high skills to that so he probably never needed to sneak.
Note that he mentions nothing about thieves guild / dark brotherhood so he hasn't really had to sneak up to now.Practising mage skills and fighting enemies head on with the right spells makes sneaking useless / unnecessary

I am a battlemage and although i have raised my sneak skill quite a lot (due to entering caves,casting detect life and running in sneak mode the whole time to avoid fights while unprepared)i have also risen most magic attributes to a medium lvl...Most fights are easy when you have decent blade skill and the ability to cast anything necessary to send your enemy to meet his maker the soonest possible... I dont play as often as i d like though...parents are anti-computergames minded...SUCKS!

--------------------
Give them helll, the deserve it well!

HFH//-H3lliN < Hellenic Fighting Heroes //-
+Quote Post
Olav
post May 22 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(H3lliN @ May 22 2006, 01:54 PM)
He is a mage...with high skills to that so he probably never needed to sneak.

I'm also a mage, although I've chosen main skills so that I will level up slowly. But note he has very high combat skills, like blade, blunt, block, marksman and especially light armour. So I'm guessing he's had a few rounds in the ring, right Fargoth? smile.gif

Anyway here are mine. Hope it's ok that I post pics. I've scaled them down a lot so they shouldn't be hard on bandwidth.

By the way Fargoth, I see you have maxed out all of your main skills, and still you're only level 28. How is that possible? At a quick glance I see that I have a chance of reaching level 46 or so when I max out mine, although I'll probably start a new game long before that.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

(Don't ask where I found that name. I think it's a Star Trek character or something. I think it sounds a bit cool with 'The Wizard Jetrell from the Jerall Mountains' (where I live in my wizard's tower) tongue.gif Been thinking of asking to change my name here into that, but it's a little embarrassing since I've already changed it once...
embarrased.gif ))

This post has been edited by Olav: May 22 2006, 03:06 PM

--------------------

Gandalf
+Quote Post
Fargoth
post May 22 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #5

Evoker

Ok, all i want is to see YOUR characters, stop talk about mine... indifferent.gif

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
+Quote Post
The Wolf
post May 22 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #6

Agent

I'm a fool. That's my profession. wink.gif

I'm on 4th or 5th level, I got hand-to-hand combat, and I'm the Grand Champion of the Arena. And I got the game the day before yesterday. I also just joined the Dark brotherhood. You think I should slow down a bit?

laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
H3lliN
post May 23 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #7

Retainer

Well i don't play nearly as much as i would like so my char is still lvl 5 (lvled up to 6 but haven't slept yet).I am afraid to lvl up too fast so i keep going after leveling to increase other skills without sleeping.

Can anyone say if that way you can rise your skills awsomely high? On account of what olav said about Fargoth having maxed skills while he has a medium level, that is what i am trying to do by not sleeping after i reached the next level but still keep leveling major and minor skills...i am thinking that way you can have high stats and still be on a decent level which will allow you eventually to be an unber character when you reach the top levels.Aight?

When i have time to play and make screenshots (or note my stats ) i will post them here...

P.S. Does the thing i am doing actually works or am i going to level up to 7 real fast again after i have slept?
My guy must be dead tired hasn't slept for like... weeks...!!

This post has been edited by H3lliN: May 23 2006, 09:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Olav
post May 23 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(H3lliN @ May 23 2006, 10:11 AM)
P.S. Does the thing i am doing actually works or am i going to level up to 7 real fast again after i have slept?
My guy must be dead tired hasn't slept for like... weeks...!!

Yes, the game remembers each skill increase, so when you sleep next time you'll level up to the level you're supposed to be, so you may actually level up to level 15 or something... smile.gif You'll get an attribute screen for each level, as the game remembers all skill increases in the correct order. So you will not be 'cheated' for any attributes or their bonus multipliers.

--------------------

Gandalf
+Quote Post
H3lliN
post May 23 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #9

Retainer

Damn, would be nice...i am guessing that i am about level 10 by now then...lots of major skill increases without sleeping...Well at least my battlemage can rest a bit...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Powerslide
post May 30 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #10

Retainer

Acrobatics 100
Mercantile 105
Heavy Armour 110
Athletics 113
Blunt 110
Alchemy (Not major) 97
Security (Not major) 70
Block 103
Armourer 100

The awesomeness shall fall upon deaf ears!
+Quote Post
Fargoth
post Jun 2 2006, 10:05 AM
Post #11

Evoker

QUOTE(Olav @ May 22 2006, 05:04 PM)
I'm also a mage, although I've chosen main skills so that I will level up slowly. But note he has very high combat skills, like blade, blunt, block, marksman and especially light armour. So I'm guessing he's had a few rounds in the ring, right Fargoth?  smile.gif

Anyway here are mine. Hope it's ok that I post pics. I've scaled them down a lot so they shouldn't be hard on bandwidth.

By the way Fargoth, I see you have maxed out all of your main skills, and still you're only level 28. How is that possible?

not sleeping tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Jun 2 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #12

Agent

I was a bit buggered last night my char was a redguard and had his skils at;

Blade- 97
Heavy armour- 80
Marksman- 75
light Armour- 70
Blunt- 85
Armourer- 70
Restoration- 90

My minor skills were all around 50- 60 i think But then when i wasnt paying attention i accidently saved over my redguard with a charactor i was just trying out a level 1 argonian sad.gif so i guess its starting all the way from the begining :'(

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Olav
post Jun 2 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #13

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Jun 2 2006, 04:20 PM)
But then when i wasnt paying attention i accidently saved over my redguard with  a charactor i was just trying out a level 1 argonian sad.gif so i guess its starting all the way from the begining :'(

How is that possible? Do you only keep one save for each character? I keep saving constantly (a bit too much I admit, bad habit), and had almost 2000 save games on the hd before I cleaned up the save games folder.

Or do you use xbox and the save game system is different there, perhaps?

Anyway, bummer! sad.gif

--------------------

Gandalf
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 10:10 AM