13 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Ghostfence rp: Discussion and Planning #1
Olen
post Sep 1 2009, 08:25 AM
Post #201

Mouth
Group Icon

Yes I'm not overly fond of surprises and it would be nice to move Rothan to the right place before it kicks off... More natural that way.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 1 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

Well, if you're not sure about a lot of daedra that ain't a problem. I'll just stick with my original plan.

*Slinks of into a corner, muttering about revenge*
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 1 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #203

Finder
Group Icon

Well, I wasn't planning on having it happen right here at any rate. I could possibly move it up, but I'm not sure that would work. It relies on us being "out there," in the wilderness.

A daedra or two to spice things up while I'm working on what I'm doing (part 2 should be up tomorrow - I went to a concert tonight and couldn't finish it) wouldn't hurt it at all.

This post has been edited by bbqplatypus: Sep 1 2009, 09:09 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 1 2009, 09:28 AM
Post #204

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Uhh..jeez, hmm yes we were talking about daedras I guess. well well Rianne and Dralas are having this very deep conversation, but I think they will be prepared for the big happening blink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 1 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #205

Master
Group Icon

So, Erna will summon up a couple of daedra then? I'll let you lot have time to get into place (the summoning should take a while) if you say yes.

If not, then I'll have a chat with the shrine's guardian (a very old dremora who's been stuck there for a long while).
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 1 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #206

Councilor
Group Icon

bbq still somehow avoided the question....

you should be a politician! tongue.gif

so yeah, i dunno if we're going with daedra or not.

EDIT: thought that sounded kinda rude, so i figured i'd explain. usually everyone knows what's going to happen in the near future so that we can all play off each other with that goal in mind.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Sep 1 2009, 08:35 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 2 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #207

Master
Group Icon

Well my plan was; 1. Erna meets Dremora. A short conversation follows in which Erna reveals his Evil Plan. In the end, he takes some special daedric crystal and puts the dremora in there as a form of insurance.

Plan 2: Erna chats with Dremora (who's a tad ticked off with being trapped inside the temple) and they instead summon up a few weaker daedra (a few clannfears and some hungers, maybe?) as Erna isn't a very powerful magician. Led by the dremora, they break through the wall and cause chaos.
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 2 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #208

Finder
Group Icon

Geez Louise, that last post was a marathon session. I think it took me a good two and a half hours to write.
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 3 2009, 01:21 PM
Post #209

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Uhhh I need some assistance, have no idea what the shrine looks like inside. Is there a main area with merchants somewhere? Where you can get some food, Dralas and Rianne are just so hungry! wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Olen
post Sep 3 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #210

Mouth
Group Icon

Seeing as we're not particulrly using the ruin as it appears in game I'd say that's open to whatever you want it to be.

So far I think we have a opening up some stairs which then leads back down some stairs into a room with the administration and the like. There is another chamber where Appels spoke with Ralas which ajoins the main chamber. My guess would be at least one more with merchants and food and possibly a bedroom as well, though most people would be camping outside I think (?). Oh and there's a (flimsy) clay wall at the back which leads into a deeper section were Erna is. Anything else we can add as required I suppose.

If I've got anything wrong say.

Anyway Rothan has gone to speak to them and I took the liberty of assuming you'd gone down to the main chamber where the administration is. If this is a problem I'll edit.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 4 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #211

Finder
Group Icon

Hmm...I'm seriously contemplating having Apelles go down and eat dinner with Dralas, Rianne, and Rothan. He hasn't gotten much of a chance to interact with them yet. Would that be alright with you guys?
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 4 2009, 09:09 AM
Post #212

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmm..an imperial having dinner with Rianne? Ah well she's gotten over her previous history with..imperial men, or has she? wink.gif

No no it's ok with me!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Olen
post Sep 4 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #213

Mouth
Group Icon

Go for it... Not sure how Rothan's cultural racisim will cope with ashlanders and immigrants...

--------------------
+Quote Post
canis216
post Sep 4 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #214

Knower
Group Icon

Note: I will be gone all this weekend, playing ultimate frisbee in Durango, Colorado. Feel free to do interesting things--Dranas is outside the shrine right now, not interacting with anybody.

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 4 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #215

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 4 2009, 03:09 AM) *

Hmm..an imperial having dinner with Rianne? Ah well she's gotten over her previous history with..imperial men, or has she? wink.gif

No no it's ok with me!

Go for it... Not sure how Rothan's cultural racisim will cope with ashlanders and immigrants...

Well, hopefully, we can think of some interesting things for them to say. smile.gif
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 6 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #216

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Sep 1 2009, 02:26 PM) *

bbq still somehow avoided the question....

you should be a politician! tongue.gif

Funny you should mention that - my dad was a politician! He was in the state senate for ten years.

And I've been told that I'm a lot like him. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 8 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #217

Finder
Group Icon

I'm thinking that one of you guys should try and make Apelles a bit uncomfortable. Maybe try asking him about his past - like where he was born, or, more pressingly, just how an Imperial like him ended up in House Hlaalu instead of the Legion.
+Quote Post
Olen
post Sep 8 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #218

Mouth
Group Icon

BBQ: I didn't read that as being said but assumed it was fairly obvious that with the increasing openness of Vvardnefell people would be trying to prospect and Apelles is a likely candidate.

I've changed the wording a bit to reflect this.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 8 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #219

Councilor
Group Icon

I think Rothan's comment could fly. Just the mention of Hlaalu would make someone assume 'business', so I don't think that Apelles' internal thoughts were compromised.

EDIT: beaten to it.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Sep 8 2009, 04:16 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 9 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #220

Master
Group Icon

Shall I kick things off soon? Only things seem to have pretty much worked their way to a good point for the attack to start.
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 12:56 PM