3502 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Everything Thread, Here you can post about anything you wantu
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 02:38 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Here you can post about anything you want as long as it follows the Forum Rules. I don't really want the thread locked because people are breaking the forum rules. You don't have to stay on topic here, so feel free to post about whatever you want.

Thank you and enjoy the thread biggrin.gif

Sincerely,
King Of Beasts

Playing Skyrim right now and just got killed by a dragon. Great, the game just froze.

Holy crap a Lurker! wow. Lurkers drop a lot of gold. I'm Rich! Sort of.... indifferent.gif

This post has been edited by King Of Beasts: Dec 30 2012, 08:21 PM

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Dec 11 2012, 07:08 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Minus six!!...I can't go to work in -6 degrees!!... blink.gif ...

Balls...
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

Just killed the biggest spider I've seen in my entire life. Almost died of a heart attack simply from looking at it. I hate spiders. kvright.gif

And don't try boiling ravioli. It's disgusting! blink.gif

This post has been edited by King Of Beasts: Dec 11 2012, 08:45 AM

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Dec 11 2012, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

People say I'm old fashioned...

POPPYCOCK!!... blink.gif ...
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

Trying to stay up all night didn't work out well. I fell asleep and drooled all over the keyboard. Now I have a square pattern on my right cheek blink.gif

Why does it have to be so damn cold?! Why isn't it snowing?! GAAAAAH! I want snow! sad.gif

The chicken I'm eating tastes weird. Anyone know how to tell if cooked chicken is bad?

This post has been edited by King Of Beasts: Dec 11 2012, 11:11 PM

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 11 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Dec 11 2012, 03:54 PM) *

The chicken I'm eating tastes weird. Anyone know how to tell if cooked chicken is bad?

If you die, it was definitely bad. nono.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 11 2012, 02:17 PM) *

If you die, it was definitely bad. nono.gif

ROFL! I'm not dead yet, so that's a good sign. I threw it out anyway. Don't care if its bad or good, it tasted disgusting. ( probably has something to do with me being a horrible cook though tongue.gif )

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 11 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

Trying to stay up all night didn't work out well. I fell asleep and drooled all over the keyboard. Now I have a square pattern on my right cheek blink.gif

Why does it have to be so damn cold?! Why isn't it snowing?! GAAAAAH! I want snow! sad.gif

If it tastes weird that is a sure sign sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 11:23 PM
Post #9

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 11 2012, 02:21 PM) *

I couldn't cook to save my life. I probably cooked it wrong, even though I simply had to stick it in the microwave.

Then again, frozen chicken nuggets are quite nasty, even if you cook them. Canned Ravioli is quite repulsive too, especially if you boil it instead if microwave it wacko.gif

This post has been edited by King Of Beasts: Dec 11 2012, 11:31 PM

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 11 2012, 11:41 PM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Dec 11 2012, 05:23 PM) *

I couldn't cook to save my life. I probably cooked it wrong, even though I simply had to stick it in the microwave.

I never heard of chicken being cooked in the microwave before. If it was real chicken then you are absolutely NOT supposed to cook it in the microwave.

Put a piece of THAWED chicken in a plastic bag with either beer, Italian salad dressing, or French salad dressing. Let it soak 1 hour and then salt and pepper it. Bake it at 350 in a sided pan for 45 minutes to an hour. It will be moist and delicious.

If it is a package of frozen/microwaveable chicken then it should have the instructions on the box.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 11 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #11

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 11 2012, 02:41 PM) *

I never heard of chicken being cooked in the microwave before. If it was real chicken then you are absolutely NOT supposed to cook it in the microwave.

Put a piece of THAWED chicken in a plastic bag with either beer, Italian salad dressing, or French salad dressing. Let it soak 1 hour and then salt and pepper it. Bake it at 350 in a sided pan for 45 minutes to an hour. It will be moist and delicious.

If it is a package of frozen/microwaveable chicken then it should have the instructions on the box.

I can't stop laughing because they were chicken nuggets that you pull out of the freezer and stick in the microwave. It turns out you're not supposed to leave them in the little bag they come in. I just decided to order pizza instead if creating food mutants.

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 11 2012, 11:51 PM
Post #12

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Dec 11 2012, 05:46 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 11 2012, 02:41 PM) *

I can't stop laughing because they were chicken nuggets that you pull out of the freezer and stick in the microwave. It turns out you're not supposed to leave them in the little bag they come in. I just decided to order pizza instead if creating food mutants.

ROFL !!! Men just can't stand to read directions, ROFL !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 12 2012, 04:32 AM
Post #13

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 11 2012, 02:51 PM) *

It's not that I don't read the directions..I just never follow them. And it usually results in some kind of food exploding in the kitchen. laugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Dec 12 2012, 05:19 AM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm very good at reading directions...If I get home and find a note saying "Buy me this, or else!" I tend to do as I'm told... biggrin.gif ...

I had a microwave Painninninniiii...Sorry, couldn't stop spelling it there...But anyways..Microwave ham and cheese one...Soooo nice...Oh, hang on...The wife actually cooked it... blink.gif ...

Ach...
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Dec 12 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Speaking as somebody who is a great believer in the school of thought that argues that you can fry anything, KoB, I say this; fry 'em! Fry 'em up like a bawss! I mean, seriously, I managed it just the other day with frozen Quorn burger patties and they ended up pretty damn good (the trick is to use lots of vegetable oil to fry them with as they have no natural fat of their own). Serve with pitta, pickles, fried onions, salad and some home-made Big Mac sauce I threw together, and you've got yourself some good, good stuff.

Or alternatively, just use real burgers. Way better than that Quorn rubbish.

Anywhoo, I tried Kendo for the first time yesterday! Had one hell of a lot of fun doing it.
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 12 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #16

Ancient
Group Icon

I've tried frying food, but only ended up burning myself. I usually just order take-out.

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Lycanthropic-Legend
post Dec 12 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #17

Agent

Playing some Bloodmoon! Enjoying the thrills of the hunt! Man. I love Hircine! wub.gif

--------------------
"The speed and strength of the beast. The thrill of the hunt. The triumph of the kill. This is our purpose, our way of life."-Majni.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 12 2012, 11:15 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Dec 12 2012, 04:01 AM) *

Speaking as somebody who is a great believer in the school of thought that argues that you can fry anything, KoB, I say this; fry 'em! Fry 'em up like a bawss! I mean, seriously, I managed it just the other day with frozen Quorn burger patties and they ended up pretty damn good (the trick is to use lots of vegetable oil to fry them with as they have no natural fat of their own). Serve with pitta, pickles, fried onions, salad and some home-made Big Mac sauce I threw together, and you've got yourself some good, good stuff.

Or alternatively, just use real burgers. Way better than that Quorn rubbish.

Anywhoo, I tried Kendo for the first time yesterday! Had one hell of a lot of fun doing it.

Mmmmmm! Fried Kendo! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Dec 12 2012, 11:16 PM
Post #19

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lycanthropic-Legend @ Dec 12 2012, 02:11 PM) *

Playing some Bloodmoon! Enjoying the thrills of the hunt! Man. I love Hircine! wub.gif

Hircine is definitely my favorite deadric lord. I've played morrowind and bloodmoon, but didn't like it because you couldn't hit your enemies, and I couldn't find a werewolf.

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 12 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

Oooh, I like your avatar LL.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3502 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:46 AM