Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just A Thaught, will people ever walk the streets again?
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 2 2005, 11:43 PM
Post #21

Mouth
Group Icon

It's nice to see this turned into the official Zelda and flaming board... try to be a little more considerate to people's opinions mehrunes...

Anyways... There should be a large gaping chasm in my human social interactions after Oblivion comes forth :salivates:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 7 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

i bet you these boards will be a ghost town once ob comes out...
and zelda doesn't suck

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 8 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #23

Wise Woman
Group Icon

We are to discuss Oblivion here I suppose, and how it maybe will interfere with our everyday lives when it is released.....so we might stick to that and don´t turn over too much on this Zelda-thingy whatever it may be huh ?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 8 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Get your imagining heads on for a minute.

Now close your eyes and read this. wink.gif

Imagine if on the day your pre-ordered copy of Oblivion came in the post, there was also another soft parcel in it. You read the manual with intacipation, then gasp at what it is. You open the wrapper and take out a full body suit, mouth agape. You slip it on, put the Oblivion CD in the PC, and attach the suit to the computer. You double click Oblvion after installation and put the earpiece into you ear. A split second of pain is then followed by immense admiration. You lok around you and you are no longer standing next to your computer, but in a dungeon. You can smell the rotting bones, you can feel the slime of the walls and watch it drip off you. You pick up a piece of meat that was your character's lunch and nibble at it, and you taste the burntness. You then hear some footsteps, and you stick your head aainst the bars, the coolness of the metal pushing in strips against your skin. You see the emperor come up to you, and he speaks to you. You ask him if he likes playing Morrwind, and how battling Dagoth Ur was like, and he says you are a madman but he did like the continent when he visited. You nearly have a heart attack from the shock of it all, but yes...you are now in the world of TES!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 9 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

WOW I would love that, dout that it will be that was but it would be cool if it was

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 9 2005, 06:22 AM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

...Wow, u all really put a game above your social life? I am... sneezing like a little sick kid...

Me and Fuzzy seem at about the same point wink.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Zelda_Zealot
post Aug 9 2005, 02:09 PM
Post #27

Knower
Group Icon

Aside from the fact my computer would be begging me to kill it after installing Oblivion, that would be awesome! I always hated how I could not really get into the PC version of Morrowind...

--------------------
The Sun and Moon transform day to night, but what transforms the mind?
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 9 2005, 07:19 PM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

Of course it would all be real people as well, and they would be a teeny bit better than radiant AI. smile.gif So you could do whatever you wanted....but you would also have a little electric shock pouch by you stomach that shocked you when you took damage. And when you died...

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 9 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

well it would really make you a good rp'er, you would learn how to dodge attacks really, really well tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 9 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #30

Mouth
Group Icon

Aye. And the game would last so much longer as you could spend a lot of time training, because that would be so...awesome. Just imagine you could actually live in amedieval-esque world. Come to think of it...I could develop this then make a whole range of games! Eg..Roman life. Medieval life. Futuristic life. D-day landings without the death. I could even do a school so we have all home-schooling. Guitar lessons smile.gif. Any concerts you wanted to see. Sims. Theme park world (That is a good idea!). Millionaire life. Driving lessons. Dating sims..the possibilities are endless.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 10 2005, 01:36 AM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

hey so if I can help tongue.gif i'd gladly become a millionare with you...

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 10 2005, 04:23 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 9 2005, 05:39 PM)
Aye. And the game would last so much longer as you could spend a lot of time training, because that would be so...awesome. Just imagine you could actually live in amedieval-esque world. Come to think of it...I could develop this then make a whole range of games! Eg..Roman life. Medieval life. Futuristic life. D-day landings without the death. I could even do a school so we have all home-schooling. Guitar lessons smile.gif. Any concerts you wanted to see. Sims. Theme park world (That is a good idea!). Millionaire life. Driving lessons. ----- Dating sims ------ ..the possibilities are endless.

Err.. Kinky?

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 10 2005, 04:48 AM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

That would be cool though. Plus, everyone who owned one could be home schooled. Though if someone hacked the system, we'd have interesting classes biggrin.gif

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Daikirai
post Aug 10 2005, 09:00 AM
Post #34

Unregistered

QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 8 2005, 10:12 PM)
Get your imagining heads on for a minute.

Now close your eyes and read this. wink.gif

Imagine if on the day your pre-ordered copy of Oblivion came in the post, there was also another soft parcel in it. You read the manual with intacipation, then gasp at what it is. You open the wrapper and take out a full body suit, mouth agape. You slip it on, put the Oblivion CD in the PC, and attach the suit to the computer. You double click Oblvion after installation and put the earpiece into you ear. A split second of pain is then followed by immense admiration. You lok around you and you are no longer standing next to your computer, but in a dungeon. You can smell the rotting bones, you can feel the slime of the walls and watch it drip off you. You pick up a piece of meat that was your character's lunch and nibble at it, and you taste the burntness. You then hear some footsteps, and you stick your head aainst the bars, the coolness of the metal pushing in strips against your skin. You see the emperor come up to you, and he speaks to you. You ask him if he likes playing Morrwind, and how battling Dagoth Ur was like, and he says you are a madman but he did like the continent when he visited. You nearly have a heart attack from the shock of it all, but yes...you are now in the world of TES!

I want my two minutes back.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 10 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Aug 10 2005, 04:48 AM)
That would be cool though. Plus, everyone who owned one could be home schooled. Though if someone hacked the system, we'd have interesting classes biggrin.gif

heh heh yes

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 10 2005, 05:13 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

I tried to read what channler posted, but it's really hard to read with your eyes closed.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
muffinmanlan
post Aug 10 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #37

Associate

QUOTE(Konradude @ Aug 9 2005, 05:39 PM)
Aye. And the game would last so much longer as you could spend a lot of time training, because that would be so...awesome. Just imagine you could actually live in amedieval-esque world. Come to think of it...I could develop this then make a whole range of games! Eg..Roman life. Medieval life. Futuristic life. D-day landings without the death. I could even do a school so we have all home-schooling. Guitar lessons smile.gif. Any concerts you wanted to see. Sims. Theme park world (That is a good idea!). Millionaire life. Driving lessons. Dating sims..the possibilities are endless.

no need to go outside ever again (sarcasm)

--------------------
ipod rules your life. so do Oblivion forums!!!
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 10 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

Hehe, that's the good part. I can make it internet accessible so that in the medieval life, it is al real people. But the connections to your brain make it so when you run in game, you actually exercise in real life. Therefore there can be designated years when everybody lives in a diferent age, and whatever the date was yesterday shall be known as Konradude day.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 11 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #39

Finder
Group Icon

[quote]Hehe, that's the good part. I can make it internet accessible so that in the medieval life, it is al real people. But the connections to your brain make it so when you run in game, you actually exercise in real life. Therefore there can be designated years when everybody lives in a diferent age, and whatever the date was yesterday shall be known as Konradude day. [quote]

But i dont have a flag for that. verysad.gif

ohh well i'll just burn some villages in a salute viking.gif devilsmile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Death
post Aug 11 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #40

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Channler @ Aug 9 2005, 01:22 AM)
...Wow, u all really put a game above your social life? I am... sneezing like a little sick kid...

Me and Fuzzy seem at about the same point wink.gif

not exactly, it's a carefully thought priority list. It goes like this:

girls

rpgs-bodily functions (it's a tie)

Society on a whole

food (alot of people put food higher)

action-adventure games

turn-based strategys

fps's

rts's

well, that's my order at least.

--------------------
"I am like so totaly like like totaly totaly like to-"
*BANG*
Hehe.. I just killed my inner child...
Click
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 11:50 AM