11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed Playground 38
Dantrag
post Aug 30 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #201

Councilor
Group Icon

"Clever." Arcyakt applauded, just as the ice spread up his arm. He had succeeded in slowing it down enough to get off his last words.

"For defeating me, take this." he said, pulling a crystal out of his staff. "IT allows you to control this place. Destroy it, keep it, I care not." He would miss that crystal; it had taken many moons to enchant it.

"And this." he said, tossing the staff away; the ice had reached his chest and was now spreading down. "Destroy it. I now realize that my revenge against the daedra doesn't justify killing thousands."

He pointed down the hall. "There are many legion soldiers in there, deviod of souls. Give them back their lives using the staff before you leave."

He then released the little control he had over the spreading ice and became one solid statue.

OOC: ohmy.gif

Sel

Sel walked outside and watched for any sign of Arcyakt or Jonacin.

OOC: follow-ups.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 30 2005, 12:11 AM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

Osano looked out over the battlefield. The constructs had began fighting with even more feroucity(sp) when Arcyakt and Jonacin moved though the portal. They were breaching the gate when suddenly, they stopped. The entire Construct and Undead army either collapsed or fell into a pile of ash. Ald'Ruhn's warriors looked around confused when one climbed a top a rock, raised his sword and let out a battlecry, the whole army following.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 30 2005, 12:12 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Aug 30 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #203

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin clashed his fist against his breastplate in salute to a brave fallen foe, and gathered up the crystal and staff. He went to the place Arcyatk had pointed, and saw scores of legionnaires in the room, still alive, yet not alive at the same time, their eyes dull and blank, devoid of the spark that marked true life. He graspe the staff and willed their souls back into their bodies, and looked on in shock as they slowly roused.

He clamed them all, and began sending them through the mirror that lead to Ald Ruhn. Before following, he took the ice statue that had once been arcyatk and hoisted it onto his shoulder. He then stepped through the mirror. In a flash he was back in Ald Ruhn, right where he had started dueling Arcyatk. He placed the body down gently so as not to break it, and took the crystal in his hand. He concentrated, and willed the castle to collapse in on itself and be destroyed. Then he took the staff and broke it into many pieces, but he kept the pieces. Having done all this, he went to find Serene.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 30 2005, 12:15 AM
Post #204

Wise Woman
Group Icon

ok ...I´m locking this one now..follow-up will continue

here

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 03:29 AM