Fuzzy Knight
post Sep 2 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #61

Master
Group Icon

Eberron
Vvardenfell
Ald'Ruhn, Morvayn Manor

Eberron knocked on the door once again gently, he could hear someone in there talking. Eberron took a few steps back, and was waiting for someone to open if not then it looked like he had waisted much of his time...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 2 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #62

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 2 2005, 03:29 PM)
"If I knew I would not be scared" Serene replied..."Someone´s out there and I just know he or she want to hurt me"

Serene hid her face in her hands crying .......

"What have I done? Why is there something evil out there? "
Then ssuddenly Anthanes and Kyara appeared out of the blue..........

"That was fast." Sel said flatly as Anthanes and Kyara returned.

He looked back to Serene. "Are you sure you aren't just imagining this?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 08:44 PM
Post #63

Mouth
Group Icon

"Hrm...Let's see about that. V'laash acrius ah'rath!"

Magickal energy swirled around Anthanes who's face took on an expression of immense concentration.

"There's someone at the door, yes, and also someone skulking nearby.. Can't really pinpoint him. Or her. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary..."

[ooc: Detect Humanoid, b14tch]

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 2 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #64

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"shouldn´t we see who´s at the door?" Please Anthanes would you open? Serene asked

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #65

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes nodded as he walked over to the door and opened it. After Eberron walked in, he said in a loud voice: "I'll be leaving now, my fine friends! Until our next meeting!"

He then walked into a concealed position, re-cast his Detect Humanoid spell, also cast Invisibility, and went to search after the stalker.

--------------------

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 2 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #66

Master
Group Icon

Endris continued to keep watch outside of the tavern, but it was beginning to grow dark. He was patient though; they couldn't stay in there forever, he watched as a man left the manor and kept an eye on him, but lost track of him. Must be getting tired.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #67

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes, still invisible, snuck behind Endris and held Fearstruck at Endris' throat. The sword was visible but the wielder still wasn't. "Put down anything that might be used as weapon." , Anthanes hissed.

This post has been edited by BobV: Sep 2 2005, 09:08 PM

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 2 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #68

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene was very happy that both Anthanes and Kyara were back, safe....and also that Anthanes was so helpful and protective.Kyara told about her ordeal in Vivec..but also mentioned Lord Megil.....

"Did you hear that? Serene asked Sel and Jonacin, "our Megil is high commander in Vivec"

She was astonished but happy, she always have liked Megil...and as for Kyara she was possessed by Lord Megil´s virtues and all...

"Kyara my dear" Serene smiled.." what´s this, do you have a crush on lord Megil?"

The way the young dunmer girl blushed..gave the answer...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 2 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #69

Councilor
Group Icon

"Just call him 'silly dunmer' and he'll fall in love with you." Sel said to Kyara, laughing. "It worked for Celia..."

"So Megil is Lord of Vivec...I'll have to pay him a visit somethime."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Sep 2 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #70

Master
Group Icon

Eberron
Vvardenfell
Ald'Ruhn, Morvayn Manor

Confused after the Half-Dunmer became invisible in a swirl of magicka Eberron looked at the others located in the room. He took a step into the room looking back if he could see the Half-Dunmer he didn't feel to secure...

"Maybe... Maybe I'm at the wrong Manor here" Eberron said confused as he looked around "Or maybe not... This is Morvayn Manor, would someone here go by the name Jonacin or Serene" Eberron questioned looking sharply at Serene and Jonacin...

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Sep 2 2005, 09:16 PM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 2 2005, 09:20 PM
Post #71

Master
Group Icon

Endris was caught of guard, but showed no signs of fear. He stood up and slipped off his large cloak--containing all his weapons and such. It fell to the ground with a large clammor from all the items he had in it. He took his katana and his wakizashi out from his belt and placed them on the ground directly in front of him, subtly placing a foot on top of them. He waited, smiling.

OOC: if you paralyze him i will bomb you, bobv

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Sep 2 2005, 09:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #72

Mouth
Group Icon

[ooc: Read my mind. kvright.gif ]

Anthanes put his longsword tighter to Endris' throat. "I distinctly remember saying EVERYTHING." The half-dunmer became visible.

This post has been edited by BobV: Sep 2 2005, 09:24 PM

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 2 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #73

Master
Group Icon

Endris enjoyed letting his enemies think they were in control of him and that they could actually kill him. He reached under his shirt to pull out a dagger he kept for backup, but then sensed magika flowing through his opponent's veins. Endris didn't like fighting mages, they were tricky. He stopped for a moment and concentrated before becoming invisible himself. He swiftly ducked below the man's blade, threw a light kick into his stomache, and rolled backwards kicking his own katana into the air and catching it. "You chose the wrong person to hold up, mage."

Of course with all this sudden movement his invisibility spell wore off.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Sep 2 2005, 09:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 2 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #74

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"I am Serene,,and that man here is Jonacin, my husband, " she answered politely,,"And this girl is Kyara our nanny.."she added, wondering what all this was about...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Sep 2 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #75

Master
Group Icon

Eberron
Vvardenfell
Ald'Ruhn, Morvayn Manor

"Great! I've comed to the right place... I have a few questions but those... can wait" Eberron said, as the end of the sentance his eyes went into the corner of his eyes he noticed something was going on out there. He held his hand on the sword before taking a few steps back...

"Excuse me.." Eberron said as he turned around and went to the door looking out seeing two people fighting.

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Sep 2 2005, 09:41 PM
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 09:35 PM
Post #76

Mouth
Group Icon

[ooc: Not sure how this should affect the goings on in the manor, so posting anyway out of line.]

"That's Archbattlemage for you, scum." , Anthanes said as he recoiled from the attack. A wicked smirk came onto his face as he pointed a finger at his opponent's katana, chanting a few words in daedric. "A'khrash v'laash mesharo."

The blade promptly began to dissolve. Ah, the joys of Disintegrate Weapon...

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 2 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #77

Master
Group Icon

Endris gritted his teeth. The sword that had served him for so many years was disintegrating before him. Although because it was so old it had acquired an enchantment of it's own in a sense. Pieces of the blade fell to the ground and turned into dust, but the spell wore off with the majority of the sword intact--it was to blunt to use though.

Endris took a threatening step towards the 'Archbattlemage' and picked up his cloak and threw it behind him. He also sheathed his katana and drew that dagger from under his shirt, he was still a few feet away from his wakizashi on the ground. "Try that again and I'll cut that finger off," he said to the man.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Sep 2 2005, 09:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 2 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #78

Mouth
Group Icon

"I told you to drop every piece of weaponry. You didn't do as such. Ergo. Now, I would ask you to refrain from further acts of violence, as to prevent me from having to cast Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion. Which isn't a very pretty spell to observe. It would be in your best interests to come with me peacefully without metal objects of stabbity death." Anthanes held Fearstruck infront of him and got ready to block Endris' strikes.

This post has been edited by BobV: Sep 2 2005, 09:50 PM

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 2 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #79

Master
Group Icon

Endris smirked slightly and put his dagger away, "I will not spill needless blood, but I am -not- coming with you. Just who do you think you are to ask such a thing of me?" Endris took another step and picked up his wakizashi slowly. He then turned, picked up his cloak and slung it over his shoulder, "You're to young to kill me anyway, Archbattlemage," he said walking down the street--away from the mage, towards Morvayn Manor.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Sep 2 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #80

Master
Group Icon

Ced slammed his fists against the wall.

It's not working, it's not working.

He couldn't teleport out, some sort of magical barrier was keeping him inside the city. Normally barriers such as this don't work against the powers the divines bestowed upon him.

Had they deserted him? Just like everyone else he'd ever known . . .

He started to think about the gallows . . .for that is where he would go when he is caught. His bounty was already far too high for him too pay.

Then he was sick all over the floor.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 02:28 AM