Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey What Happend To Tguy First Npc You See
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
g_squared
where is jiub i think that is his name he says "stand up its been a long night... shh the guards comeing were in morrowind theyre gonna release us now." or at least thtas what i think it was if any one has the real quote please post it. you guys know who im talkin about. where is he i want to find him again
ShogunSniper
never saw him again.

he is the one who asks you what your name is.
Soulseeker3.0
yeah he got taken to the gallows north of Vvardenfell were they killed him and buried his body in the sand. ther is a small mound of rocks anove him to point it out. *nods*

edit: and naturally i'm kinding, there is no trace of him in the game, that I know of, granted there are a few other dark elves that look like him just because
Khaan
You can use "positioncell" to place him where ever you want biggrin.gif
Fuzzy Knight
Dont think he was sat of at Vvardenfell at all... Maybe our Oblivion character is stuck in a cell with Jiub in Cyrodiil in Oblivion tongue.gif
Intestinal Chaos
There was a mod out that had Jiub in it. The first time I saw him I marveled at the fact that he was a Dark Elf.
Faldwin
Hey Intestinal Chaos, I've seen the mod you're talking about. The mod is a quest in which you get to rescue him. You can get it at Morrowind Summit of you want it.
King Death
QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Sep 14 2005, 09:35 AM)
Dont think he was sat of at Vvardenfell at all... Maybe our Oblivion character is stuck in a cell with Jiub in Cyrodiil in Oblivion tongue.gif

That would be really, really funny.
Intestinal Chaos
QUOTE(Faldwin @ Sep 14 2005, 10:02 AM)
Hey Intestinal Chaos, I've seen the mod you're talking about.  The mod is a quest in which you get to rescue him.  You can get it at Morrowind Summit of you want it.

Ah dandy, too bad my computer died sad.gif
Toroabok
i heard the boat he wuz on sank, and he went down with it. sad.gif where is that boat, anyway?
King Death
QUOTE(Toroabok @ Nov 18 2005, 08:42 AM)
i heard the boat he wuz on sank, and he went down with it. sad.gif where is that boat, anyway?

It goes off to deliver more prisoners to their apropriate locations.
The Wolf
I once found a shipwreck nearby Seyda neen, that reminded me of the prison ship...
Aki
QUOTE(The Wolf @ Nov 21 2005, 10:52 AM)
I once found a shipwreck nearby Seyda neen, that reminded me of the prison ship...

All the ships in morrowind are exactly the same. Of course it reminded you of the prisonship. It uses the same damn exterior and interior models! tongue.gif

Anyways, as far as we know, the ship left and who-knows-what happened. I like to think Jiub escaped by kung-fu-ing the guards when they weren't looking. Because, ya know. They were too stupid to put slave bracers on him (how do those help anyways? They only hinder a mage. A guy with 99 hand-to-hand will escape with ease. laugh.gif )
Soulseeker3.0
QUOTE(Aki @ Nov 21 2005, 03:09 PM)
All the ships in morrowind are exactly the same. Of course it reminded you of the prisonship. It uses the same damn exterior and interior models!  tongue.gif

(how do those help anyways? They only hinder a mage. A guy with 99 hand-to-hand will escape with ease.  laugh.gif )

very true
Red
Hehe, I hope to see Jiub in Oblivion. Its totally possible, if he wasn't damadgable (without cheating) in Morrowind he is allowed by Bethesda rules.

He was one of the very few Dunmer I didn't absolutely hate. No offense to Dunmer, just My characters had bad experiances with them. The Dunmer Shakur, Reyad, Ura, Cha'Tir and Fjord didn't have some difficulties were the few sane Telvanni, that guy in the Balmora mages guild with the green robe, the ones at the Ald'Ruhn mages guild, Dark Elf prisoners (they seem like such nice guys when you talk to them you wonder why they're in prison) and Jiub.
Dreamer
QUOTE(g_squared @ Sep 13 2005, 07:36 PM)
where is jiub i think that is his name he says "stand up its been a long night... shh the guards comeing were in morrowind theyre gonna release us now." or at least thtas what i think it was if any one has the real quote please post it. you guys know who im talkin about. where is he i want to find him again

I heard something mentioned on TES forums about a rumour in OB about a Saint Jiub who drove all the cliff racers out of Morrowind!
Aki
QUOTE(Dreamer @ Apr 18 2006, 04:39 AM)
I heard something mentioned on TES forums about a rumour in OB about a Saint Jiub who drove all the cliff racers out of Morrowind!

Yeah. Jiub became a saint by driving all the Cliff Racers from Morrowind.

Alas, that same rumor says he fell combating hordes of Daedra in Morrowind (gates are opening everywhere...). Jiub died fighting valiantly. Good ol' Jiub.. biggrin.gif

Dreamer
QUOTE(Aki @ Apr 18 2006, 11:31 AM)
Yeah. Jiub became a saint by driving all the Cliff Racers from Morrowind.

Alas, that same rumor says he fell combating hordes of Daedra in Morrowind (gates are opening everywhere...). Jiub died fighting valiantly. Good ol' Jiub..  biggrin.gif

Ah well, at least he died on his feet.
DarkHunter
who said he was on his feet? he could have been blind drunk (fighting a deadra in hand to hand with just your hands... you have to be crazy or drunk) evillol.sml.gif evillol.sml.gif evillol.sml.gif
1234king
i bet he got arrested for being a pedophile.
Tellie
QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 21 2006, 05:36 AM)

Now, I believe that counts as speam...but I willn not swear on it...

Since this topic have gone away from what it was actually about, I'll report this to the mod's, so they can close it down. smile.gif
Kiln
I agree with Tellie on this one, the last post should be deleted or this topic should be closed, either way its up to the mods. I'm reporting this as well..
stargelman
QUOTE(1234king @ Apr 21 2006, 04:36 AM)

huh.gif

*click*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.