Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xbox 360 Collector's Edition
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Daikirai
Whee, I just got a motivation for preordering.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200139

Comes with:
-A copy of The Pocket Guide to the Empire
-A Making of Oblivion documentary
-A Septim gold coin

Is it worth it for ten extra bucks? Mom probably won't be happy about this.
raistlin
i think its woth it ,besides i think i could pull out ten bucks,its not like im buying it
ShogunSniper
definately worth it.

a septim? thats awesome. i be gettin this
King Death
That is awesome
Channler
$69.99?!?!

Woah.... thats alot for a collecters addition.. But even the regular game is gonna be $59.99

Crazy, money doesn't grow on trees. I mean come on, its not like their not going to sale 2+ million copies anyway tongue.gif
I'm a Mormon
QUOTE(Daikirai @ Sep 15 2005, 09:16 PM)
Comes with:
-A copy of The Pocket Guide to the Empire

Is that like a map of Cyrodiil or like what comes with GTA games (tourist guide)?
Daikirai
No, it's like..a...um...big..important..thing...
Ambberfox
has there already been announced something similiar for the PC? It Would be kinda unfair if only XBox-Users would be able to get the collector's edition
Rane
QUOTE(Ambberfox @ Sep 18 2005, 10:36 AM)
has there already been announced something similiar for the PC?

Another Gamestop item.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646392

So from the looks of it, yes.
I'm a Mormon
Too bad for Xboxers, like myself, that have to pay an extra ten bucks. mad.gif
raistlin
Thats alright though there are plenty of advantages fo an xbox.
mirocu
NECRO TIME!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Aah, the CollectorŽs Edition. IŽm fortunate to have two complete sets; one for the PC and one for the 360. Both are used though so the boxes are not in perfect condition, but pretty close to it. TheyŽre not damaged, only not as tight as they were when they were new.

Both coins are in pretty good shape too and I keep them in their little plastic bags to prevent corrosion. The maps, manuals and books are in nearly perfect condition smile.gif

Giedrius911G
Well, that's realy expensive. Both regular and collectors edition. I wouldn't go with gamestop. Better search for something on ebay I guess. I got new oblivion 5th anniversary edition for ps3 and it only cost me 10$.
I think that coin isn't worth it. Id better search for game guide, way more useful thing.biggrin.gif
Edit: got damn this is old thread. Who revived this damn?!
mirocu
QUOTE(Giedrius911G @ Mar 1 2014, 02:22 PM) *

Edit: got damn this is old thread. Who revived this damn?!

Ehm... IsnŽt that pretty obvious? tongue.gif
Giedrius911G
No, it's not. I wouldn't have thought if that old thread appeared in a top. biggrin.gif
Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 1 2014, 12:11 PM) *

NECRO TIME!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Bloody hell 'Rocu... ohmy.gif

Could you have necro'd an older thread? blink.gif This one predates Oblivion laugh.gif

On topic, I've tried getting a hold of this, with the coin, but no luck sad.gif
mirocu
IŽm having trouble understanding why people would sell their copy of the CE but keep the coin? If you wanna collect that IŽd assume youŽd want it all.

Hopefully youŽll find a complete copy soon, Call smile.gif
Vital
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 12 2014, 07:17 PM) *

IŽm having trouble understanding why people would sell their copy of the CE but keep the coin? If you wanna collect that IŽd assume youŽd want it all.

Hopefully youŽll find a complete copy soon, Call smile.gif

I picked up the collectors edition second hand purely because it as the only copy the shop I went to has and 10- year old me was desperate to buy that game my friend had shown me laugh.gif

No coin and the handbook was in terrible condition. Didn't really mind then but now I think it would be nice to have the whole thing...
mirocu
QUOTE(Vital @ Mar 12 2014, 10:33 AM) *

I picked up the collectors edition second hand purely because it as the only copy the shop I went to has and 10- year old me was desperate to buy that game my friend had shown me laugh.gif

No coin and the handbook was in terrible condition. Didn't really mind then but now I think it would be nice to have the whole thing...

DonŽt tell me you have started to come over to the Dark Side collect as well...? biggrin.gif
Vital
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 12 2014, 10:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Vital @ Mar 12 2014, 10:33 AM) *

DonŽt tell me you have started to come over to the Dark Side collect as well...? biggrin.gif

As if I have the money for that!!! laugh.gif
mirocu
Just start working and you can soon get two CEs like I have biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.