Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addicted
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Older Games
Kronika
I am completely addictied to this game. I meen it's like your controlling your own world. you decide who lives, dies, and whether or not they own a single thing haha I can't imagine what Oblivion will be like!
Zelda_Zealot
I am completely addicted to Morrowind, beyond all hope. And I have reason to belive that it will be the same for Oblivion, if not more.
Gomez'
Wasnt this Topic covered 3 years ago?
Intestinal Chaos
I was for quite a bit, but I completely delved in too just about every venue delvable and mastered every possible activity and even created several of my own. I become cured after "mastering" the game (several times).
Ragnar
For awhile I was free of Morrowind's curse but just recently i started playing again. Once again I am a slave to morrowind. This will al change when oblvion comes out though.
mplantinga
Yeah, I'm pretty addicted. I can lay off every now and then (if I have another game to distract me), but it's never for very long. Last week I started a new pure mage, and am finding the challenge satisfying. Maybe Oblivion will cure me of the Morrowind addiction, but if it does, it will only replace it with an Oblivion addiction. Long Live TES!!!
Varhiem
I was addicted for 3 solid years , but i have been freed from its curse after i bought Operation Flashpoint recently !
Rohugh
QUOTE(Gomez' @ Dec 2 2005, 08:11 PM)
Wasnt this Topic covered 3 years ago?

This topic is covered frequently on all the forums to do with TES III and answered by all new and old players.
No, I am not addicted to the game, I can cure myself at any time and..................... sorry I have to go, they need me in Balmora
minque
QUOTE(Rohugh @ Jan 29 2006, 01:30 PM)
This topic is covered frequently on all the forums to do with TES III and answered by all new and old players.
No, I am not addicted to the game, I can cure myself at any time and.....................  sorry I have to go, they need me in Balmora

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I agree..I´m not addicted.....oh who am I fooling? I actually force myself not to open the game, because if I do...I keep on playing and forget everything else. Ehh my family doesn´t appreciate that... wacko.gif
Dreadlord7
QUOTE(Kronika @ Nov 30 2005, 08:40 PM)
I am completely addictied to this game. I meen it's like your controlling your own world. you decide who lives, dies, and whether or not they own a single thing haha I can't imagine what Oblivion will be like!

Ah, yes the feeling everyone has had at one time or another. biggrin.gif Although I must admit I hardly fire up the game much anymore. Usually to navigate and explore a new mod installed. Other than that, this game is one of those rare ones that you can lose yourself in very quickly. laugh.gif
Rohugh
Spending time on the various forums does nothing to help alleviate the addiction, the mention of a treasure I have not yet found, a tomb or cavern I have not yet seen - I need no encouragement to go diving into the game to see what I have missed!
Toroabok
yeah im sooooo addicted. my goal is to travel all over the map, so that wen i look at the whole map, itll all be in color. kinda stupid... i also want to find that darn city under the sea!!! the altmer woman in seyda neen sed her drunk cousin or whater ever sed he saw a city under the sea. i want to see it so bad! but i hate slaughter fish and druids...
Shado Kastur
uh...i'm...uh...not.....................no....not...uh...add..icted......

No, addicted is not the right word for me....more like extremely interested or Have nothing else to do cause i dont really so this is a great game to pass my time..............................................................ok so i like it...you cant prove anything in court!!!
xycolian
im addicted. I have reached a point known as "event horizon" there is no return to my normal un-addicted self. tongue.gif
jchamber
sometimes you can substitute one addiction for another...like switching to oblivion from morrowind...that is what I have done...without even being able to play oblivion....once it is out though I will be soooo addicted I might have someone do an intervention with me.....and when someone does I will really try to remember they mean well and restrain from the desire to kill them and 'dispose of corpse' rofl...but seriously...aaaaddddiiiiicccttttteeeedddddd
Ola Martin
Bethesda is evil evillol.sml.gif
their games are too good nono.gif
Yes, i'm addicted biggrin.gif
Tellie
Yup...listen to minkey she said it all...my husband gets angry if I play Morrowind for to long ( he loves the game too ).

I am totally addicted to the game.
minque
QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 11 2006, 11:05 PM)
Yup...listen to minkey she said it all...my husband gets angry if I play Morrowind for to long ( he loves the game too ).

I am totally addicted to the game.

Oh..you´re married??? hmmm somehow I didn´t think you were.... mellow.gif

But at least your hubbie likes the game....mine doesn´t even know how to open it, besides he´s not that good with computers anyway, he uses them as work-tools, the noble art of playing games is not his cup-o´-tea evillol.sml.gif
Tellie
ahh well, i got married for a few weeks ago....but I think i told you that the reason I didnt update for a time in my story was beacuse I was on a honeymoon...hmmm that information might have missed you unsure.gif but no harm done....smile.gif
jchamber
you incite my jealousy you married people.....it is very lonely, being alone and not dating, occasionally when I really think about it.....and you made me think about it....*jealousy*

luckily obilvion will soon be here and make me forget EVERYTHING else.....addiction is great.
Ola Martin
I don't care much about marrying YET.
Since i'm only 15 ohmy.gif
1234king
marriage is to much of a commitment, but im not that sure about the whole ordeal yet since im only 13

just get me some poon-tang and ill be just fine goodjob.gif bigsmile.gif
jchamber
I am gonna wash you mouth out with soap mister!!

seriously though...at thirteen I wasn't going after anything but self destructive activities. I was really really extra angry at that age, on top of normal stuff my mom was going to college right then and was leaving me alone at the house until like 7 P.M. which I decided to take advanage of....luckily I never went TOO far, I only hurt me a bit and one or two others almost none.

In any case I wasn't talking about getting "pooh tang" at that age...maybe I am an anomaly though....
jack cloudy
I'm sixteen. I must be getting old, cause I don't have a clue what poon-tang is. Kids these days, you just can't keep up with them. smile.gif

Anyway, I don't think I'll marry anytime soon. Hell, I don't even have a girlfriend or anything similar. It's ok with me, I don't think I'm really up for that kind of thing anyway.

And addicted to Morrowind? You've got to be kidding. My computer crashes every ten minutes when I play it. The only reason why I play again after restarting is so that I can figure out what went wrong and how to avoid it. I'm not really addicted. I only call people Guars for fun. No addiction, really.
AAARGH!!! Cliffracer, die you filthy bird! whistling.gif
jchamber
'pooh tang' the most dreaded talk for parents to have with their kids...sterioutypically I mean...the dreaded six talk..I know the term from South Park.

you must not have read my post about age not being a factor of language. I am twenty and I knew a term you said you were too old to know at sixteen, how much sense would that make? seriously people take age too mean more than it does, I am twenty, and a maturity test said I was thirty two, yet I had lots of friends that were a year or two younger than me most of my life and we get/got along well and could fully relate to each other. So quit complaining that you are old......especially for people that aren't even old enough to have hit thirty yet.
Tellie
Ohh I'm sorry Jay..didnt mean tomake you jealous...it's just that I had to answer mineky right...but well I guess there is a woman out there for you as well.

I mean me and my husband have been dating since we were fifteen, and now I am turning twenty-one, so we have been seeing eachother for quite a while.

But to cheer you up...heres a cake.gif
Taillus
Oh thank god Tele! I thought I was the only one on this forum that was twenty-ish. When I started reading over this thread I was beginning to feel a tad old. kvleft.gif

Haha The over twenty club! biggrin.gif
Tellie
Heh tanks tai..you dont mind calling you that right :happy:.

But I gotta agree that I was feeling that I was kinda young when I read that post, good to see at least a few more in their twentyes.tongue.gif
Taillus
Tai works for me smile.gif
Sunboom
Offcourse I was totally addicted biggrin.gif! In fact, I played the game so much that, when I got to do something important in real life, I wanted to save the 'game' o.0! I got some friends of mine addicted too, hehehe xD.
minque
people! we are getting out of topic now I think....and really I think this thread is better being put to sleep! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.