Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Young Khajit's Nightmare
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Neela
As her consciousness faded... She once again found herself wandering in a distorted world. Plants and stones of unusual shapes grew along the narrow path she walked. A strange temple of purplish blue stone loomed in the sky before her. She knew she was dreaming... this couldnt be real. No where in the world did such a place exist. Where was she? As she passed by the temple a sound began to grow deep in the ground below her. A vibration or a hum rhythmically began echoing in her ears matching the growing pace of her own heart. She pulled her dagger in anticipation. As she nervously peered from side to side, she caught the glint of reflection in her daggers blade. She focused her gaze on it. There it was again the face that has haunted her each night. She didnt want to turn, as she knew what she would see. She could not help it. She turned and with a gasp she awoke. Sitting up in her bed gasping for breath, she whispered, "Why does Molag Bal do this to me?"

user posted image

I am calling this a work in progress cause I am not quite happy with it yet. I am using an older model for the young Khajit and I guess it looks a bit too cartoonish or something... Any suggestions on what might make it better?
The Wolf
It looks really good to me.

Although the khajiit's face does remind me more of an elf/human or something alike...
vaanic~one
QUOTE(The Wolf @ Dec 3 2005, 07:50 PM)
It looks really good to me.

Although the khajiit's face does remind me more of an elf/human or something alike...

A lot of Khajjit are like that, some of them bear resemblence to bosmer, only furry.
Soulseeker3.0
nice but like you siad the Kajjit(sp?) looks a bit cartoonish, other then that it is good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.