Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Install Mods: A Video Tutorial
Chorrol.com > Mods > Oblivion Mods
mcallon
Hi folks. I decided to create this tutorial to help out folks who have basic questions about how to install a downloaded mod. It's a Flash file that's about 12MB, so folks on dial-up should be aware of this. It's that big because it has both audio and video. I hope this video can be of use to those who need a little help installing and using mods. You can pause the tutorial by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on the pause symbol. Click it again to resume. smile.gif

Please give me some feedback to let me know if this is helpful or not. Also, don't forget to read the Readme files that are included with most mods. If you use the method I show in the video, you would need to go into the Data directory to view the extracted Readme. If you need help with that, let me know.

http://vec-mxc.com/installing_mods.htm

Cheers! smile.gif

Mike
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
Rainer never knew how to install mods before, but now he is smarter than he was 45 minutes ago.

Rainer can redirct anyone else on the Official Forums if they need help now. smile.gif
HyPN0
So Rainer is new to Elder Scrolls?
I wish Rainer to enjoy his mods laugh.gif
Rainer can find good mods at Official Elder Scrolls Forum under Oblivion Mods,or directly from mod hosting sites like TESsource or planetelderscrolls smile.gif
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
QUOTE(HyPN0 @ Apr 28 2006, 05:47 PM)
So Rainer is new to Elder Scrolls?
I wish Rainer to enjoy his mods laugh.gif
Rainer can find good mods at Official Elder Scrolls Forum under Oblivion Mods,or directly from mod hosting sites like TESsource or planetelderscrolls smile.gif

Not new so much as former console player.

Cursed with the lack of Punctuation in Morrowind.

Drove Rainer Crazy. mad.gif
HyPN0
QUOTE(Khajiit Overlord Rainer @ Apr 30 2006, 04:34 AM)
Not new so much as former console player.

Cursed with the lack of Punctuation in Morrowind.

Drove Rainer Crazy. mad.gif

Yes,that's where PC surpasses Xbox greatly.

What kept Morrowind so tempting for 4 years?No,not the game itself,that would last maximum a year.Mods did.
New factions,quests,creatures,textures,weapons,companions,landmases,spells etc.........A lot of intresting,fan-made mods.And mods will, stick me (and Rainer hopefuly) with Oblivion for next few years.

I wish Rainer to have a good time on his PC and mods that suit his taste laugh.gif
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
QUOTE(HyPN0 @ Apr 29 2006, 09:32 PM)
Yes,that's where PC surpasses Xbox greatly.

What kept Morrowind so tempting for 4 years?No,not the game itself,that would last maximum a year.Mods did.
New factions,quests,creatures,textures,weapons,companions,landmases,spells etc.........A lot of intresting,fan-made mods.And mods will, stick me (and Rainer hopefuly) with Oblivion for next few years.

I wish Rainer to have a good time on his PC and mods that suit his taste laugh.gif

Well, Rainerneeds to get a new computer first (His famuily computer hasn't a hope of running Oblivion.) And then he needs to get Oblivion.

Best Buymight be calling Rainer in a few days for the Final interview smile.gif

But if they don't call Rainer... verysad.gif No Oblvion for even longer. sad.gif
HyPN0
QUOTE(Khajiit Overlord Rainer @ May 4 2006, 05:47 PM)
But if they don't call Rainer... verysad.gif  No Oblvion for even longer. sad.gif

I wish Rainer luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.